The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2019, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 12
nstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I Felt Like Sharing My Sex Stories

I’ve been lurking for awhile and one day I was reading one of the stories here when I realised how much I could relate.

Usually I wouldn’t think that I’ve had many sexual adventures, but thinking back, I realised that I’ve had so many spunky adventures unknowingly.

It was when I was trying to relate with one of the stories about seducing a friend when it brought me back to two years ago, when I matched with a friend of one of my ex’s on Tinder. Her name shall be Jill.

I first met Jill when my ex (Lola) introduced me to her when we were still dating. They were pretty tight as poly classmates and often hung out outside of class.

Jill isn’t from around here. She’s Thai, and I always found her to be the cutest among their clique of friends. My ex included. Sorry to sound like a jerk, but I really did find myself noticing her a lot more when I joined them to chill. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t pulled myself off thinking about her.

Standing at about 163, Jill is what people would call “busty petite”. Little did I expect that I would one day see for my own eyes (and also feel with my own hands) how amazing that body is.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:40 AM
Samster

nstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I Felt Like Sharing My Sex Stories

I was a heavy user of Tinder. It was about a year after Lola and I broke up when I landed on Jill’s profile on Tinder. Superliked her to make sure I had a higher chance of matching and bam! We matched on that very day. This is when the story gets exciting...

I didn’t really know her by then, so it was really just little conversations at first based on the little about what we knew about each other. Caught up a bit on life, talked a little about my ex and stuff like that. One night I was hanging with my friends at Cineleisure and everyone decided to call it a night and go home. I was quite bummed as I didn’t want to go home just yet, and I recalled that Jill lived alone somewhere near where I was. I dropped her a text.

(I'm going to bed now. I really want to recount the story to the best of my memory, so it's gonna take some time to write which I will do tomorrow. Meanwhile, let me know if you guys want me to recount any specifics. Cheers!)
Old 06-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
MouParkMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 06-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstringa View Post
I was a heavy user of Tinder. It was about a year after Lola and I broke up when I landed on Jill’s profile on Tinder. Superliked her to make sure I had a higher chance of matching and bam! We matched on that very day. This is when the story gets exciting...

I didn’t really know her by then, so it was really just little conversations at first based on the little about what we knew about each other. Caught up a bit on life, talked a little about my ex and stuff like that. One night I was hanging with my friends at Cineleisure and everyone decided to call it a night and go home. I was quite bummed as I didn’t want to go home just yet, and I recalled that Jill lived alone somewhere near where I was. I dropped her a text.

(I'm going to bed now. I really want to recount the story to the best of my memory, so it's gonna take some time to write which I will do tomorrow. Meanwhile, let me know if you guys want me to recount any specifics. Cheers!)
Next thing I knew, I was sitting at Starbucks waiting for her to arrive. I’d say I’m a bit socially awkward so I was sort of thinking how to break the ice when she’s here. That’s the first time we were meeting each other after weeks of texting and given our relationship with Lola, it was bound to be awkward. And sure as heck it was.

She took a while to arrive, which was great because it gave me time to compose myself. We were pretty cute at first I guess, each trying to find something to say so that it wouldn’t be awkward. I dubbed that moment as “coffee date at 1am” because that’s how late it was.

We got done with coffee and I steered the conversation to her place.

“Wait, didn’t you say you lived nearby? How did it take you quite some time to get here?”

“I was getting in bed when you texted me, so I had to doll up a bit. I walked here which took about another 15 minutes.”

Great

“Oh, where is it at? Must be a nice place since it’s in this area.”

“It’s at [redacted]. It’s not nice at all, it’s very small. There’s a pool though. We can go for a swim.”

“At this hour?? You’re such a weirdo. Is there anywhere nice we can chill around your place though? Or maybe I could walk you home?”

With that, I’m just a small stroll away from one of my best sexual encounters.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next thing I knew, I was sitting at Starbucks waiting for her to arrive. I’d say I’m a bit socially awkward so I was sort of thinking how to break the ice when she’s here. That’s the first time we were meeting each other after weeks of texting and given our relationship with Lola, it was bound to be awkward. And sure as heck it was.

She took a while to arrive, which was great because it gave me time to compose myself. We were pretty cute at first I guess, each trying to find something to say so that it wouldn’t be awkward. I dubbed that moment as “coffee date at 1am” because that’s how late it was.

We got done with coffee and I steered the conversation to her place.

“Wait, didn’t you say you lived nearby? How did it take you quite some time to get here?”

“I was getting in bed when you texted me, so I had to doll up a bit. I walked here which took about another 15 minutes.”

Great

“Oh, where is it at? Must be a nice place since it’s in this area.”

“It’s at [redacted]. It’s not nice at all, it’s very small. There’s a pool though. We can go for a swim.”

“At this hour?? You’re such a weirdo. Is there anywhere nice we can chill around your place though? Or maybe I could walk you home?”

With that, I’m just a small stroll away from one of my best sexual encounters.
The walk was pretty far actually. We continued our small talks along the way.

"I'm gonna move in with you if I like the place." I teased her.

"Great. Then at least I have company.

She tapped us into her compound. There was indeed a small pool which she kept asking me to jump into. And she kept saying she’d join me if I did. Heck no, I’m not gonna get myself drenched though. We ended up on one of those garden swings, the ones with two seats facing each other.

We continued chatting into the night. It was an amazing night, chilly and conversation was going absolutely great. Flirted the fuck out of each other. Teased each other over stuff, I tried rocking the swing as hard as I can and she was scared so she leaned forward to hold me. She was so close to me.

“Is this why you took so long to leave earlier? You smell so sweet!” I told her as I lifted a little lock of her hair up.

“Yeah, I took a shower. You smell great too

At this point we were all leaned in into each other, our faces were barely centimeters apart. I could smell her hair, a hint of her perfume, all so sweet, and a her desire...

“What do you think Lola finds out we’ve been hanging out?” she asked.

“I don’t know, does that even matter? Does it bother you?”

“I guess not

Remember when I said I was trying relate to the stories here? Those reminisce brought me back to this exact moment. The sense of joy of getting close to someone. All those lust that you’ve felt, you finally get to (quite literally) taste all that you’ve desired.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
DaisyTrump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support for more..
Old 06-01-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
The walk was pretty far actually. We continued our small talks along the way.

"I'm gonna move in with you if I like the place." I teased her.

"Great. Then at least I have company.

She tapped us into her compound. There was indeed a small pool which she kept asking me to jump into. And she kept saying she’d join me if I did. Heck no, I’m not gonna get myself drenched though. We ended up on one of those garden swings, the ones with two seats facing each other.

We continued chatting into the night. It was an amazing night, chilly and conversation was going absolutely great. Flirted the fuck out of each other. Teased each other over stuff, I tried rocking the swing as hard as I can and she was scared so she leaned forward to hold me. She was so close to me.

“Is this why you took so long to leave earlier? You smell so sweet!” I told her as I lifted a little lock of her hair up.

“Yeah, I took a shower. You smell great too

At this point we were all leaned in into each other, our faces were barely centimeters apart. I could smell her hair, a hint of her perfume, all so sweet, and a her desire...

“What do you think Lola finds out we’ve been hanging out?” she asked.

“I don’t know, does that even matter? Does it bother you?”

“I guess not

Remember when I said I was trying relate to the stories here? Those reminisce brought me back to this exact moment. The sense of joy of getting close to someone. All those lust that you’ve felt, you finally get to (quite literally) taste all that you’ve desired.
I went for it. Little smooches and giggles, things were slowly getting heated. I still remember vividly that I was already having a raging boner and I wanted every single bit of her then and there, but I also love to savour every moment slowly.

Our arms were wrapped around each other, caressing each other so lustfully. I definitely felt her pushing herself against me. Those boobs. I felt them pushing into my embrace. We were just there under moonlight, making out for what felt like forever.

“Do you want to go upstairs?” She asked as pulled away to catch a breath.

“Can I?”
Old 06-01-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went for it. Little smooches and giggles, things were slowly getting heated. I still remember vividly that I was already having a raging boner and I wanted every single bit of her then and there, but I also love to savour every moment slowly.

Our arms were wrapped around each other, caressing each other so lustfully. I definitely felt her pushing herself against me. Those boobs. I felt them pushing into my embrace. We were just there under moonlight, making out for what felt like forever.

“Do you want to go upstairs?” She asked as pulled away to catch a breath.

“Can I?”
Sexual tension died down a little when we reached her place. Not wanting to come off as desperate for some action, I got myself settled in the living room. She offered a glass of water and joined me on the sofa, laying onto my chest. I turned towards her to take a whiff of her sweet scent.

She turned to look at me, and we were stuck gazing into each others’ eyes. It’s so happening again.

We were snogging away so passionately. I wanted her. Slowly, I roamed from her head to the back of her neck, slowly down to the waist and pulled her in. She wanted me too, and I absolutely felt it.

Also, she definitely felt that bulge in my pants.

Running my hands up, from her waist, her tummy... slowly towards those busts... another moment that will forever be etched in my mind. I’m a boobs person and those were definitely a beautiful pair of Cs. At that point, I couldn’t wait to strip her down and do things to her.

We were into heavy petting after that. I stuck my hands down into her shorts and she never resisted. There’s just this sense of euphoria when you try to advance and the girl doesn’t hold back and let’s you do so. Shiok!

Deep breaths and little soft moans, I wished I was inside her already, but like I said I love savouring every moment. Her underwear were already soaking wet.

So, I unbuttoned her shorts and slipped my hands under her underwear. She’s shaved down there and I love it!

“I’m gonna have so much fun eating her out later on” I thought to myself.

She’s wet. Like real, real wet.

“Baby you’re so wet

She got shy, covered her face with one hand and grabbed my hand with another.

“Shhhh, don’t stop..”

At that point I’m still particularly clueless about sex. I believe I was trying to find her clit, I hope I was doing it right, but I guess I was fingering her mostly. I can still remember her moans getting louder and breaths getting deeper as I worked at it.

I paused for a bit as I really wanted to taste her, so I pulled my hand out and licked my fingers.

She held got up, held my hand and led me into her room.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, upz you 10 humble points. Please continue to write more.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

up my humble points to you. pls keep it going!
Old 06-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sexual tension died down a little when we reached her place. Not wanting to come off as desperate for some action, I got myself settled in the living room. She offered a glass of water and joined me on the sofa, laying onto my chest. I turned towards her to take a whiff of her sweet scent.

She turned to look at me, and we were stuck gazing into each others’ eyes. It’s so happening again.

We were snogging away so passionately. I wanted her. Slowly, I roamed from her head to the back of her neck, slowly down to the waist and pulled her in. She wanted me too, and I absolutely felt it.

Also, she definitely felt that bulge in my pants.

Running my hands up, from her waist, her tummy... slowly towards those busts... another moment that will forever be etched in my mind. I’m a boobs person and those were definitely a beautiful pair of Cs. At that point, I couldn’t wait to strip her down and do things to her.

We were into heavy petting after that. I stuck my hands down into her shorts and she never resisted. There’s just this sense of euphoria when you try to advance and the girl doesn’t hold back and let’s you do so. Shiok!

Deep breaths and little soft moans, I wished I was inside her already, but like I said I love savouring every moment. Her underwear were already soaking wet.

So, I unbuttoned her shorts and slipped my hands under her underwear. She’s shaved down there and I love it!

“I’m gonna have so much fun eating her out later on” I thought to myself.

She’s wet. Like real, real wet.

“Baby you’re so wet

She got shy, covered her face with one hand and grabbed my hand with another.

“Shhhh, don’t stop..”

At that point I’m still particularly clueless about sex. I believe I was trying to find her clit, I hope I was doing it right, but I guess I was fingering her mostly. I can still remember her moans getting louder and breaths getting deeper as I worked at it.

I paused for a bit as I really wanted to taste her, so I pulled my hand out and licked my fingers.

She got up, held my hand and led me into her room.
She fell backwards into bed, pulled me over her and we were back at it. Her lips were like marshmallows.

We stopped kissing and we sort of spooning at this point and a bit of dry humping. She’s got great curves and her butt felt amazing on my bulge which wanted to me set free so badly.

Running my hand under her shirt, I was grabbing those luscious boobies and decided and it was time to set them free. Took her top off her, unhooked her bra and lo & behold, I’m fondling those actual fucking boobs in my hands. All while we were exchanging tongues.

“Yknow I’ve always thought you had an amazing body. Feels so wrong to be saying this, but fuck, I want you so bad”

We went back at it. Soon, we were both fully undressed and it felt amazing to have her skin on mine.

Stroking my cock and leaning in for more kisses, she asked, “do you have a condom?”

What? Of course I don’t. Felt kind of bummed, because it might not be happening after all.

As if some sort of fear of losing the moment, I held her in my embrace and told her I didn’t have one.

She didn’t say anything else, but got back to work with my dick. I was crazy hard. Wanting to move things along, I laid her down on her back and slowly went down on her, not before taking a bit of time working on those fantastic set of boobs. Fondled them in each hand and sucked on those lovely ghost nips. Her boobs were really firm, but soft. What a tight bod, and it's driving me crazy. Moved on and eased her by kissing her inner thighs and around her pussy and she was definitely feeling it. Deep breaths, but very sexy and satisfying moans at this point.

Also wanting to satisfy myself, I licked that wet, delicious pussy and she let out a good moan.

“Ohhhhhhhh.....”

I was so turned on by those moans and she kept riding her pussy into my face. I fucking love cunnilingus, I’d rank it the same as some good ol bareback sex.

Her moans were loud at this point, I think her neighbours could probably hear us going at it. And with one loud, strong moan, I felt her quiver slightly.

I stopped and played with her boobs. This was when I finally stopped to have a good look at her body. It’s pretty perfect and the more I looked, the more it turned me on. She was catching her breaths as I positioned myself on top of her while still massaging those beautiful pair. She pulled me down and we were snogging away again.

I usually wouldn’t call sex with a non-significant other as “making love”, but I felt like this was worth that title. I felt such a great connection with her while we were going at it it’s more than just casual sex for me. I was trying to pleasure her the best that I could.

So, while being busy with our lips, I slowly inched and positioned myself and she must have known what I was doing because I felt her opening her legs for me for what I’m trying to do. My dick was literally right outside her pussy.

Rubbing my dick on her pussy, her breaths were getting deep again.

I slowly slid my dick into her pussy and she let out a moan. Louder as it went deeper and deeper.

Still worried because I don’t have a condom, I pulled out. Sort of felt like I was teasing her.

“Don’t stop, nstringa. I want you too.”

With that, all rational worries about the condom went away and the little head took over.

Went into her again and boy she gave no fucks about moaning loudly at 3am.

We were in missionary and it’s one of my favourite because I love the sense of intimacy when you lean forward and you feel so close to the other person. I was pumping away and her constant moans was driving me wild.

“Harder.. yessssss..”

My dick felt so good in her. It’s bloody amazing and I can still hear her voice so clearly in my head till this day.

“Fuckkkk.. yessss.. give... it to.. me...”

All those time fantasying over her led to this moment. It was magical.

I felt like I was going to come, so I pumped even stronger and harder. She was practically letting out a little yells at this point.

“I’m coming.. I’m coming” I breathed those words and I felt her lock her legs around me.

I wanted to pull out, but fuck it. Something about spunking inside her felt so sexy at the time so I came inside her. I continued pumping away as my dick went spasmic inside her. It felt like heaven.

She was clutching so tightly onto me and gave me a good few scratches on my back. We were both sweaty and warm, and I was taking in that very moment. Her warmth, her smell, our intimacy was off the chart.

I only found out how much I unloaded into her when I pulled out. Thick slime of jizz flowed out of her pussy. I was quite surprised. Came to senses and started lowkey panicking.

“Shit I think I came a lot inside you. I don’t even have a condom on.”

“It’s okay.”

“It’s okay?”

“Yeah I think it’s my safe period anyway.”

With my ex, Lola, I never wore condoms when she was on her safe period. I felt a sense of relief when she said that, but...

“Holy fuck, did Lola tell you about our sexy times in bed?”

She giggled, “Yeah, you bet. We are that close. She always told me you had a thick dick, but I never imagined it was this thick.”

That kind of stroke my ego a bit. Look, I kind of have a problem with premature ejaculation, and my dick’s only about 6inches (maybe 5.7 to be more exact, slightly taller than an iPhone), but it’s quite girthy so I got that going for me.

“Well, to be honest, I’ve always fantasized of having a Lola and you when we were still together.”

It was just an honest and innocent confession, but did I just open up a door to fantasy land..?
Old 06-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
dahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy story bro, please update soon!!
Old 06-01-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support guys. Chapter one with Jill is closed. I'd love to share more about my adventures with her, but there are more between this and my next encounter with her. Let me know what kind of stories you guys are interested in. I have some exciting ones like unexpected sex from the clubs, or like almost getting caught etc. It would be fun to hear from yall
Old 07-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
browncheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I vote for unexpected sex from the clubs!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1