The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife envy of daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
fyi, bro hamka.. i m very selfish n possessive...i want the neh neh all to myself ...hehe...nah, just kidding again.. sharing is caring (SIC)

Thanks for the upzz bro, hv returned you the favour instantly...up you back to
Hahahaha. Never mind lah. You can have the neh neh all by yourself but you must find me one to love also! Best your neh neh target's sister!

Thanks for the up!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 15-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Was lying on my living room sofa watching tv on Sunday afternoon when daughter walked to my front and bent towards me 90 degree to choose her fruits that my helper had cut and put on the living room table! Although the platter had no raisins, there were two in front of me!! This was totally uncalled for. I was innocently watching tv when my daughter’s raisins presented themselves.

She wore a white t shirt but braless as usual. Wifey called her to come down to take fruits so she obeyed her orders. No often that we cut fruit platter. As she walked towards me, I was actually a bit anxious and hoped that she won’t create a dilemma for me. She had to stop right in front of me, just a bit to the left of my line of tv sight, and bent down. For six seconds, there was this W shape with two lightest brown raisins at the bottom of W. As she was a b cupper, when she bent, they looked like almost d cup. Raisins were at least one cm long, and thick. Whether it’s the boobs or raisins, mass were substantial. Wife’s raisins are 1.2cm long and thick too but at this rate, daughter is going to catch up by mid year.

I tried darn hard to look to my right towards the main door but somehow, my neck was locked. Neck managed to move a bit to the right but eyes were still fixed. I told myself I cannot see so I stood up planning to storm off to the main door but it only made things worse cos when I stood up, it’s even clearer. If my neck don’t want move, my legs would move and that’s what I did. The whole event lasted six seconds but it felt like thirty bloody seconds!

After I stormed off, daughter was still in that pose choosing her fruits. Got grapes, strawberries, blueberries and honey melon. I opened main door and took several deep breaths, heart beating very fast, blood rushing to my brain. I kept shaking my head in disbelief. Wife suddenly popped out of kitchen and saw daughter in that pose and me at the main door. Imagine what it would have been if wife saw me unintentionally staring had I remained on the sofa! Wife would have literally f me on the spot. I heaved a sigh of silent relief.

Daughter was in that pose for 15 seconds. Wife came to main door and put her arm around my shoulders. “Hmmm..?” I hmmm back and acted blur.

An hour later, I jerked off in toilet cos I scared wife could read my mind if we made love. The jerk off was to relieve a mixed bag of tensions and not because I was turned on. Truth be told, this is not the first time I saw. I am sure most families with daughters will experience such sights. But this is the first time that’s so long and clear and at a terse time when wife is envious of daughter’s neh neh.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you're fapping to your Daughter.
Because your Wife is old with saggy small tits.
You have incestuous desires....
Old 15-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Thread is getting sick...

Minimum 5 for exchange pls.
Old 15-01-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
Looks like turning into real life jav.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
absolutemayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, please continue
Old 16-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thanks bro. As this is live reporting, I will update as and when something happens. In meantime, can bros share similar experience?

Btw this morning, daughter’s pinafore uniforms seemed to protrude more than usual. I suspect she bought c cup bra with the pocket money we gave her. Usually she would ask mum to buy bras for her. But this time she didn’t. Daughter is considerate. She knew her mum is only A cup so she didn’t wanna embarrass her. Two cup-size difference at such tender age!

Again, maybe she bought bigger cup in anticipate of growth. Maybe got lots of air in the cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutemayhem View Post
Good start bro, please continue
Old 16-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wondering if got updates from the Snapchat account ...haha
Old 16-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SergioLopaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

C cup bra for B cup boobs, zg easily leh bro
Old 17-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Snap chat.... I took the nick Jacky cos I like Jacky Wu. I pretend to come from top jc in spore and do dragonboat as cca. The profile pic was him pushing the oars with visible sinewy veins on bulging biceps, face in pain but manly. Added daughter and she added me.
Me: hi!
D: hey hi!
Chat chat chat, daughter asked if can change to telegram. I asked why, she said Snapchat like got hacked before or something, I said is it, ok lor. I prefer telegram actually. So we migrate to telegram.
Me: how’s sec 2 life? Is it more Siong than my time?
D: of cos la. Got much things to do. Parents force me go tuition and expect me to do well.
Me: that’s normal. U and parents get along well?
D: used to get along better with mum. Lately she is not nice, don’t know why. Maybe stressed at work or pms.
Me: u and dad leh?
D: ok. He is chill guy. Quite funny. But bit hamsup. I always catch him look at other women even with mum around.
Chat chat chat....
Me: so.. have u had bf before?
D: never. U?
Me: 2.
D: how does it feel like?
Me: good good... other than the emotional ups and downs, the physical part is great.
D: what u mean?
Me: errr better don’t corrupt u
D: say la! I already a bit corrupted!
LPCB! Daughter a bit corrupted! Who taught her! Must be internet or those horny classmates in pinafore. My wife was from pinafore school and she told me last time pinafore girls tend to be curious and horny from young, just like boys school. My wife started playing with her clit since sec 2. And she always compared clit size with her friends, esp lesbian friends, cos wife one is biggest among them. Circle a bit only will cum. Shit, is my daughter doing the same??

Need to Lim coffee with colleagues liao. Later.....
Old 17-01-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
Up u again bro. 😊
Old 17-01-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

tis thread is getting more and more sexciting ...thanks TS for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Me: u and dad leh?
D: ok. He is chill guy. Quite funny. But bit hamsup. I always catch him look at other women even with mum around.
Alamak, bro! Caught red handed by your own daughter! Hahahahahaha

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 17-01-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Salute you for baiting your daughter! Interesting...
Old 17-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DickLeNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1