The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Just had a very weird experience early this morning in BKK..

Went out with a few bros and we ended up at Scratch Dog....just before closing time, a bro and I left first and while we were walking out from SD to catch a cab on the main road, we saw this petite size gal, stumbling along ahead of us. She was obviously very high and a little emo, carrying her shoes and crying as she walked along, she was a sorry sight.

Soon, the bro and I walked past the gal and I asked her in thai," are u ok? do u need a cab?" She just cried and say she was going home and then started running ahead of us ( i think she was afraid of us..LOL!).

We then just continued walking and seeing her run ahead with shoes in hand..and she started crying real hard this time round.When we reached the main road, she suddenly threw her shoes and sat down and really cried out. My bro and I went to get her shoes for her and passed it to her and I asked her again if she was ok and told her to cool down. She just cried and said ok ok.

A cab came and my bro left first....suddenly while i was waiting for my cab, she called out to me, " Pii, noo sia jai mak!" ( Brother, I am so sad).

I then went next to her and said, " Jai yen yen, yaa kid mak". ( Cool down, dun think too much).

Suddenly, she just hugged me and started crying! Some guys walked past us and gave me a wink...KNN, they must have tot tat she was my gal and I made her cry..but wat the hell, here was tis gal, hugging me so tight and crying and her perfume smelt good.

She started telling me tat she went to Scratch Dog with her BF, but her BF met some gal and apparently, tat gal is his GF..and so, he had been playing with her all this time.And the guy apparently pushed her and she fell when she wanted to talk to him. This went on for almost 20 mins.

Soon, she calmed down and I asked her if she was ready to go back..she then told me, she drove actually...and where sh stayed..and hey! It was very near my condo! She then asked me if i could drive her home. of course being the nice guy, I said yes!!

Fast hand fast legs, we went to get her car, I drove, and on the way she started kissing me...and telling me how she wished her BF was like me so nice..LOL!! We reached her place, I parked, we frenched a little and rabba rabba a little...and she asked me to pls send her up as she was feeling wobbly...KNS...she wanted to kena was more like it

Sent her up, kiss and rabba a little more and then....my phone call came...OC calling.. ...a total of 6 missed calls later...I decided I better play gentleman tonite and collect my dues on a later day. I told the gal, she better rest as she was drunk...she gave me her number...and I told her i will call her later today. Left..but hey....guesss who is gonna get some action later this evening!! 555+

Now, who says being nice does not pay!!?? LOL!! Will update on wat happens when i meet her later today...
EiEiEi happening na bro.
Old 17-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rabbly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Went out with a few bros and we ended up at Scratch Dog....just before closing time, a bro and I left first and while we were walking out from SD to catch a cab on the main road, we saw this petite size gal, stumbling along ahead of us. She was obviously very high and a little emo, carrying her shoes and crying as she walked along, she was a sorry sight.

Soon, the bro and I walked past the gal and I asked her in thai," are u ok? do u need a cab?" She just cried and say she was going home and then started running ahead of us ( i think she was afraid of us..LOL!).

We then just continued walking and seeing her run ahead with shoes in hand..and she started crying real hard this time round.When we reached the main road, she suddenly threw her shoes and sat down and really cried out. My bro and I went to get her shoes for her and passed it to her and I asked her again if she was ok and told her to cool down. She just cried and said ok ok.

A cab came and my bro left first....suddenly while i was waiting for my cab, she called out to me, " Pii, noo sia jai mak!" ( Brother, I am so sad).

I then went next to her and said, " Jai yen yen, yaa kid mak". ( Cool down, dun think too much).

Suddenly, she just hugged me and started crying! Some guys walked past us and gave me a wink...KNN, they must have tot tat she was my gal and I made her cry..but wat the hell, here was tis gal, hugging me so tight and crying and her perfume smelt good.

She started telling me tat she went to Scratch Dog with her BF, but her BF met some gal and apparently, tat gal is his GF..and so, he had been playing with her all this time.And the guy apparently pushed her and she fell when she wanted to talk to him. This went on for almost 20 mins.

Soon, she calmed down and I asked her if she was ready to go back..she then told me, she drove actually...and where sh stayed..and hey! It was very near my condo! She then asked me if i could drive her home. of course being the nice guy, I said yes!!

Fast hand fast legs, we went to get her car, I drove, and on the way she started kissing me...and telling me how she wished her BF was like me so nice..LOL!! We reached her place, I parked, we frenched a little and rabba rabba a little...and she asked me to pls send her up as she was feeling wobbly...KNS...she wanted to kena was more like it

Sent her up, kiss and rabba a little more and then....my phone call came...OC calling.. ...a total of 6 missed calls later...I decided I better play gentleman tonite and collect my dues on a later day. I told the gal, she better rest as she was drunk...she gave me her number...and I told her i will call her later today. Left..but hey....guesss who is gonna get some action later this evening!! 555+

Now, who says being nice does not pay!!?? LOL!! Will update on wat happens when i meet her later today...
Walao eh bro.. With the experiences we had together and your FRs, it really makes me wanna learn thai and migrate to bangkok man..
Old 17-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Usually quite normal bro... Anyone watched "Wedding Crashers" starring Vince Vaughn & Owen Wilson? These 2 guys gate crash weddings & funerals for ONS. of course its a comedy but not far from the truth.

I kana a few times when I was stationed there. Some I pass coz its people u know and not worth it. Met a FL at Tharmae once, damn emo & drunk with BF issues when I met her. Went out with her, didn't nego price or what time go back, juz ask me have more beer where we r going? Needless to say "gan gao song song ki Jurong"...

Bro Nonteerak,
Bro Nookie is correct... อย่า (yaa) also means "don't" but we usually will use ไม่ (mai)...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 17-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro Nonteerak,
Bro Nookie is correct... อย่า (yaa) also means "don't" but we usually will use ไม่ (mai)...
Opps, thanks bro for the correction. My bad. Need to brush my thai really deep deep. 5555+
Old 17-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
"Like" will cost her to lose income.
..u sounded surprise that she approached u and she wanted to go to your hotel??
Some blokes shd have their heads screwed on tight, to think "liking" you will go LT (vs ST). If she can turn more tricks in 1 night or worse, even do a runner -isn't this their livelihood? And isn't asking you (customer) "can go hotel" her initiative or reason being there that night?
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan
really like Star Wars cafe years ago with paraphernelia like few grandma masseurs who would have regular farang grandpa customers.
Good thing I missed out on the odd chewbacca or r2d2 in the star wars canteena then
Old 17-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL!! To all my bros tat PMed me and commented here abt my experience this morning....thanks for the wishes of luck...she just called me... and I am now getting ready to buy her some makan to her place and hopefully collect my dues.

YY is rite, shld have just makan her this morning...hopefully i dun live to regret it later. Welll gotta run, will update u guys when i am back....555+
Old 17-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Some blokes shd have their heads screwed on tight, to think "liking" you will go LT (vs ST). If she can turn more tricks in 1 night or worse, even do a runner -isn't this their livelihood? And isn't asking you (customer) "can go hotel" her initiative or reason being there that night?

Good thing I missed out on the odd chewbacca or r2d2 in the star wars canteena then
Bro no need to sound so sarcastic. LOL.

The point was that I felt that chances of getting LT is higher if she "likes" you or "smiles" at you and thats my personal point of view and also my personal experience.

The fact was it really did happen to me and I did get LT from her. Of course it might not happen to everyone. Maybe I was just lucky. I don't know why.
And so far, non of the girls I met there played any tricks or did a runner.

I was not surprised that girls there will approach me and ask to go to my hotel. I know some of those girls are only desperate for money.

But of course, there are also chances that the girls there will play tricks and try to find excuse to leave earlier etc etc. Happens elsewhere not only in Thermae. There is always a risk , but its also up to you whether you want to take that risk or not.

Last edited by ruud27; 17-11-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 17-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u are there 5 mins before the cafe closes, LT will make them smile. If she is a popular ger in a busy night, ST is what she chooses. "Like" will cost her to lose income.

From your statement, u sounded surprise that she approached u and she wanted to go to your hotel??
I was there at around 12 midnight. Was not quite near closing time yet.

And no, I was not surprised that she approached me. I know some of these girls are just desperate for money.

These are just my personal experience.
Old 17-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yodaforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
and I am now getting ready to buy her some makan to her place and hopefully collect my dues.
Hey Bro Nookie, hope you can makan her tonight. Don't forget your FR here.

I can't speak thai and am a newbie going solo to Bangkok next Tuesday. I was supposed to go last month and arranged to meet Bro Nookie but had to cancel the trip due to work. A quick question to the brothers that had gone out with Bro Nookie, is it ok for a newbie like me to ask to party with him(will I stifle his partying) and more importantly, is partying with him really that happening like what I have read here? Hope I do not upset anyone by asking this (especially Bro Nookie), just that when I joined some so called Senior in Jakarta last time, I ended paying all his drinks and gals' drinks. He had all the fun and gals while I had all the credit card bills left after. Felt used. Do not want the same experience here again.
Old 18-11-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaforce View Post
Hey Bro Nookie, hope you can makan her tonight. Don't forget your FR here.

I can't speak thai and am a newbie going solo to Bangkok next Tuesday. I was supposed to go last month and arranged to meet Bro Nookie but had to cancel the trip due to work. A quick question to the brothers that had gone out with Bro Nookie, is it ok for a newbie like me to ask to party with him(will I stifle his partying) and more importantly, is partying with him really that happening like what I have read here? Hope I do not upset anyone by asking this (especially Bro Nookie), just that when I joined some so called Senior in Jakarta last time, I ended paying all his drinks and gals' drinks. He had all the fun and gals while I had all the credit card bills left after. Felt used. Do not want the same experience here again.
Bro,
Nookie is a nice guy who will encourage you to find the girls and even wing you if needed. I just went out with him 2 days back and it was a good and eye opening experience (you can ask him, haha)
In terms of spending, rest assured that all costs is split equally and you will get your fair share of fun. It also helps that nookie speaks Thai so he can help wing you when needed. Haha

P.S: thanks for that night bro nookie and hopefully I will see you again soon. Apologies if I didn't hang out with you guys much after getting the girl.
Old 18-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok ok...I am back...and to all u Kan Cheong Bros, YES, I collected and it was a tiring few hours...no so much becoz of the bonking but more becoz she was a total emo wreck!! 555+

Ok, details...

Like i mentioned earlier, she called and asked if I was free and thank me again for sending her home. I said, it was ok and tat I had some free time. So, she asked if I wanted to come over to her place and hang out as she did not want to be alone. So, long story short, I said, ok...and offered to buy her some food.

Bought dinner and dropped by 7-11 to buy some safety helmets and called Bro Rukthai to tell him tat I would call him later in the nite so tat I could conjure up the reason to her tat I was meeting some frens and had to leave ( after I collected and was Sextisfied). Reached her place at 7.45pm.

She opened the door in her PJs and she smiled...man, she looked better than she did in the morning when she was a total wreck and she still smelt good. One thing obvious was tat she was braless (not very big tits but a handful, I believe nice firm 34B). She is not a stunner but her looks grow on u and I liked her petite size and nice straight long hair.

We then chatted while she ate dinner and as she could not finish her food she started feeding me too. All this time, she was blabbering abt how hurt she was by wat her BF did and tat she wasted her time, money and effort on him. She started to cry again and I then took the opportunity to just hug her and tell her, its ok...to cry and let it go. MAN!! Was tat a mistake, she really let it go!!

Anyways, i tried to comfort her and told her rubbish nonsense like such a nice gal like her, why she worried no guy meh..and tat its his loss not her..blah blah blah...all crap just to get into her panties!555+

Anyway she started calming down and said she was feeling tired from crying so much and said she wanted to just lie down and chit chat...so we moved to her bed and soon the action started. We kissed ...and then we frenched...she is quite a passionate kisser and her tongue fight was pretty good. She was really into it. I slowly then started auto roaming and soon i was squeezing and kissing her boobs and licking her nips. Man, they were small cute nips tat responded damn fast to stimulation. Fast forward, soon she was giving me a catbath and went down on me...her BBBJ was SUPERB and not one of those CMI BBBJs but slow, long deep throat and lots of licking of the dickhead. Suction was good and I was being blown to ectasy.

I then flipped her (she is petite remember?? ) and took off her pants and she was wet. Did some painting and she was a real moaner LOL! Seeing tat she was ready and wanting, I was abt to invade the deep hole when she said.."CONDOM??" KNS, i almost forgot...or did i wanna forget? hee hee...so I went and took the ones i bought and she said..."hey u come with condom...u so sure u will get fucked ah?"...I just laughed..wat a fucking trick question...LOL!

SO in i went, missionary, followed by doggie...then Cowgirl and then reverse Cowgirl....and when I was about to come...I flipped her down again...and peeled of the CD..and gave her a nice COF!! She shrieked! haha...she said she hated the smell of cum...LOL! But i told her it was good for the skin...she proceeded to offer some of the jizz back for my own nutrition purposes.

Anyways, she cleaned up...saying I was the first tat ever gave her a COF...and she said I was daring to even think of tat ( given tat I did not ask and it was our first time..). Well, after tat session, we just lay down and hugged and chit chatted again...and she started talking abt her bf again...soon it was getting boring and I wanted to leave the watch the Man United game.

So i called Bro Rukthai and pretended to ask where he was and tat I will go see him....so told her I had to go as my frens were waiting for me...and told her I will call her again tomorrow. Then off I went.

Score:

Name: Ning ( found out she works at Sherbet)
Stats: Fair skinned, 1.54m, 34B boobs...nice small nips.
GFE: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 ( nice slow suction with lots of balls licking)
FJ: 8/10 ( she was proactive and very into it)
Frenching: 7.5/10
Emo Wreck: 11/10 ( really jialat)
RTF: I will....but defintely not a long term thing as she is too emo...wait become like fatal attraction...
Old 18-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaforce View Post
Bro...no offense taken although i think u qn was actually answered some time back by some other bros. When we party we split the cost. But for doubting me...u owe me some Old Chang Kee curry puffs!

As for party style..I have no style...so long we get the gals have the booze and be happy...
Old 18-11-2012, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok ok...I am back...and to all u Kan Cheong Bros, YES, I collected and it was a tiring few hours...no so much becoz of the bonking but more becoz she was a total emo wreck!! 555+

Ok, details...

Like i mentioned earlier, she called and asked if I was free and thank me again for sending her home. I said, it was ok and tat I had some free time. So, she asked if I wanted to come over to her place and hang out as she did not want to be alone. So, long story short, I said, ok...and offered to buy her some food.

Bought dinner and dropped by 7-11 to buy some safety helmets and called Bro Rukthai to tell him tat I would call him later in the nite so tat I could conjure up the reason to her tat I was meeting some frens and had to leave ( after I collected and was Sextisfied). Reached her place at 7.45pm.

She opened the door in her PJs and she smiled...man, she looked better than she did in the morning when she was a total wreck and she still smelt good. One thing obvious was tat she was braless (not very big tits but a handful, I believe nice firm 34B). She is not a stunner but her looks grow on u and I liked her petite size and nice straight long hair.

We then chatted while she ate dinner and as she could not finish her food she started feeding me too. All this time, she was blabbering abt how hurt she was by wat her BF did and tat she wasted her time, money and effort on him. She started to cry again and I then took the opportunity to just hug her and tell her, its ok...to cry and let it go. MAN!! Was tat a mistake, she really let it go!!

Anyways, i tried to comfort her and told her rubbish nonsense like such a nice gal like her, why she worried no guy meh..and tat its his loss not her..blah blah blah...all crap just to get into her panties!555+

Anyway she started calming down and said she was feeling tired from crying so much and said she wanted to just lie down and chit chat...so we moved to her bed and soon the action started. We kissed ...and then we frenched...she is quite a passionate kisser and her tongue fight was pretty good. She was really into it. I slowly then started auto roaming and soon i was squeezing and kissing her boobs and licking her nips. Man, they were small cute nips tat responded damn fast to stimulation. Fast forward, soon she was giving me a catbath and went down on me...her BBBJ was SUPERB and not one of those CMI BBBJs but slow, long deep throat and lots of licking of the dickhead. Suction was good and I was being blown to ectasy.

I then flipped her (she is petite remember?? ) and took off her pants and she was wet. Did some painting and she was a real moaner LOL! Seeing tat she was ready and wanting, I was abt to invade the deep hole when she said.."CONDOM??" KNS, i almost forgot...or did i wanna forget? hee hee...so I went and took the ones i bought and she said..."hey u come with condom...u so sure u will get fucked ah?"...I just laughed..wat a fucking trick question...LOL!

SO in i went, missionary, followed by doggie...then Cowgirl and then reverse Cowgirl....and when I was about to come...I flipped her down again...and peeled of the CD..and gave her a nice COF!! She shrieked! haha...she said she hated the smell of cum...LOL! But i told her it was good for the skin...she proceeded to offer some of the jizz back for my own nutrition purposes.

Anyways, she cleaned up...saying I was the first tat ever gave her a COF...and she said I was daring to even think of tat ( given tat I did not ask and it was our first time..). Well, after tat session, we just lay down and hugged and chit chatted again...and she started talking abt her bf again...soon it was getting boring and I wanted to leave the watch the Man United game.

So i called Bro Rukthai and pretended to ask where he was and tat I will go see him....so told her I had to go as my frens were waiting for me...and told her I will call her again tomorrow. Then off I went.

Score:

RTF: I will....but defintely not a long term thing as she is too emo...wait become like fatal attraction...
Bro, Nice FR. LOL. Mind if I ask how often do you get such encounters. BTW isn't Sherbet some G-club in Bangkok? So she's a dancer there or something?

Hope next time if I meet you in Bangkok, I'll get such luck also.
Old 18-11-2012, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
Bro, Nice FR. LOL. Mind if I ask how often do you get such encounters. BTW isn't Sherbet some G-club in Bangkok? So she's a dancer there or something?

Hope next time if I meet you in Bangkok, I'll get such luck also.
Bro, like i said earlier, this is a rather new and weird one for me...normally i get ONS its becoz i was aiming to screw her....and i actively sian....and actively try to get her high from booze to wear out her resistance...

This one, I had no intention of bonking her initially just trying to be nice...and ended up getting some...the way i met her and all just was weird.

Yes, Sherbet is a G club...she is a PR there ..one of the gals tat sit with u...so not too bad actually. But means when I go Sherbet next time...I must look out for her...

As for ur luck...haha...dun know man...like u said it,,,its really up to luck....
Old 18-11-2012, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Ok, details...

Score:

55 can't wait to see u in action again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1