The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
maybe not in public but inside a room .... anyway i'll be more den happy if she wears those normal pantyhose ( except thosse u find at watsons and G.P) out in public...

pantyhose sex romp.. hmm have yet to do it. but i used to ask my ex to wear pantyhose out, telling her its really nice on her, this and that.. espicially praising her legs
It seems that only the two of us are left in this thread

I believe your prefer pantyhose over thigh-high stockings. I read in many other forums, most men prefer stockings over pantyhose.

I just enjoy the thrill of peeling off the pantyhose from the girls, starting all the way from the waistband, and to have the pantyhose pulled just below their ass to make way for my pole to enter.
Old 28-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to add, my first encounter with pantyhose was the brand "Annabel". To this day, I still like this brand because of the abundance of yarn. The waistband is very sexy, if you know what I'm referring.

The addition of spanex into the making of pantyhose has given pantyhose more support, but less sensation that nylon provides.
Old 28-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
It seems that only the two of us are left in this thread

I believe your prefer pantyhose over thigh-high stockings. I read in many other forums, most men prefer stockings over pantyhose.

I just enjoy the thrill of peeling off the pantyhose from the girls, starting all the way from the waistband, and to have the pantyhose pulled just below their ass to make way for my pole to enter.
haha ya.. maybe of the fact that i was influence to pantyhose and not stockings when young...

i also dunno why other people prefer stockings den to pantyhose either.. hmmz.
Old 28-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to add, my first encounter with pantyhose was the brand "Annabel". To this day, I still like this brand because of the abundance of yarn. The waistband is very sexy, if you know what I'm referring.

The addition of spanex into the making of pantyhose has given pantyhose more support, but less sensation that nylon provides.

ah yes.. annabel i saw this brand before.

i go try to go for more percentage of nylon normally, but will wan to try getting a pure silk material someday.

i know of CK TANGS department store, they haf quite a wide range of hoses and stockings there
Old 28-01-2005, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
ah yes.. annabel i saw this brand before.

i go try to go for more percentage of nylon normally, but will wan to try getting a pure silk material someday.

i know of CK TANGS department store, they haf quite a wide range of hoses and stockings there
Are you sure CK TANG still sell pantyhose ? I tried using my voucher to redeem last month, but could find the hosiery section.
Old 28-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Are you sure CK TANG still sell pantyhose ? I tried using my voucher to redeem last month, but could find the hosiery section.

ya i'm sure.. went there with my ex before.. its on the 2nd level if i remember correctly..

anyway tinking back, CK TANG is such a big department store.. why wun it sell pantyhose on the ladies section
Old 28-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya i'm sure.. went there with my ex before.. its on the 2nd level if i remember correctly..

anyway tinking back, CK TANG is such a big department store.. why wun it sell pantyhose on the ladies section
Bro, when was the last time you visited TANG'S ? I searched all levels, bo leh.
Old 28-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, when was the last time you visited TANG'S ? I searched all levels, bo leh.
ok let me check it out by this weekend if i haf the time and i'll get back to u okie?
Old 28-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok let me check it out by this weekend if i haf the time and i'll get back to u okie?
Okie, sure. Actually Isetan has a wider range.

You familiar with the thrill of purchase pantyhose from shopping centres ? In contrast, buying online lacks kick.
Old 28-01-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Okie, sure. Actually Isetan has a wider range.

You familiar with the thrill of purchase pantyhose from shopping centres ? In contrast, buying online lacks kick.
isetan? maybe i should go haf a look

how about METRO? i remember they hafing a wide range too.. but that was at the old FAR EAST PLAZA area.

urm yes i do like the trill of walking around shopping centres to look at kinds of hoses they got But sadly i haf not bought any from the major department stores
Old 29-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
isetan? maybe i should go haf a look

how about METRO? i remember they hafing a wide range too.. but that was at the old FAR EAST PLAZA area.

urm yes i do like the trill of walking around shopping centres to look at kinds of hoses they got But sadly i haf not bought any from the major department stores
Yes, METRO is more practical. Lotsa ProPeds stuff. Isetan & Taka tend to be on the higher ends. Isetan sells fancy and fishnet ones.
Old 29-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HEy bros, great to see you guys sharing...guess there should be lots more of us nylon clad admirers out there...probably too shy...we should organise a nylon party or something...if we can get enough women who like nylons to come forward. kekeke

Quote:
Yes, METRO is more practical. Lotsa ProPeds stuff. Isetan & Taka tend to be on the higher ends. Isetan sells fancy and fishnet ones.
Old 29-01-2005, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
propeds is not bad too as far as i know.. hmm i find it on the better material, lasting side of the typical hoses... its more on the comfy side i guess..

isetan and taka i never go and see before becos theres many people walking around.. kinda fishy if u keep walking around the area.. lolz..
Old 29-01-2005, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
HEy bros, great to see you guys sharing...guess there should be lots more of us nylon clad admirers out there...probably too shy...we should organise a nylon party or something...if we can get enough women who like nylons to come forward. kekeke
yes i believe there are many out pantyhose lovers..

but as far as i know the frens that i have, they prefer legs which are naked.. heee i dunno why either but who cares when i know whats my liking

hmmz finding women who are daring to admit their liking for wearing hose is already very hard, much more asking them to come forward to a party..

my two cents worth
Old 29-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Propeds are pretty gd, Guardian's PH are actually not bad ...try the honey chocolate ones, seems they obtain them from diff manufacturers..But buying doesn't give me kick..I really get the biggest kick from sitting opposite women in MRT and watching them swing their heels here, dip a bit there...when they do reveal their nylon clad feet it is the ultimate! Sadly haven't seen one who knowingly teases me, probably too shy to look me in the eye.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1