The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 16-07-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" That's what I like to hear. " Uncle Maxwell smirked.

Having enough of teasing her, he finally gave her what she wanted as he grabbed hold of her wrist and led her down to the lowest step. Placing her back in the doggy position, there was no resistance at all from Auntie Kat who just complied like a puppet. Uncle Maxwell then grabbed hold of her waist before plunging his cock back into her with force. All 8 inches went deep inside of her at once. Before her body could even accustomise herself to the length, he withdrew it back out and plunged it in again. It took only 3 strokes before he could get used to the tightness as he then moved like a piston. Strong, hard and fast, he drove his cock into her.

A slapping sound echoed each time his hips smashed against her butt. Just as she had requested, he was giving it to her hard. He was moving so fast and hard that her body would sway back and forth with the momentum each time he thrust into her. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh were deafening but it was probably the least of her concern as of now. More than anything, she couldn't let her voice out. That was the most important thing. But even then, her lips were pried open as her voice escaped slightly like a hum each time she inhaled and exhaled. There was also another overpowering sound coming from where they were connected. Her juices were dripping off of her cunt each time Uncle Maxwell retracted his hips, dragging her insides and the juices within out. Having been teased for so long, within lesser than 30 seconds, her juices came out in spurts once again, spraying all over Uncle Maxwell's thighs and the floor. According to what Uncle Maxwell said, she sprayed so much that the stains on the concrete looked like someone had taken a seat on the floor while still wearing wet pants.

Gauging her reaction from all the different angles that he was thrusting at, Uncle Maxwell then ascertained her weak spots quickly. " Here? "

" Haaa!! Ahh! So good! It's so good..!! " she couldn't hide her pleasure as those words escaped from her lips. " I can't take it anymore..!! "

" You want me to stop? " Uncle Maxwell then whispered into her ears.

" No, don't stop. Please continue. " she pleaded. Her wish was easily granted as Uncle Maxwell grabbed both of her arms and lifted her off the ground while continued pounding it into her, thrusting in as deep as he can into her womb.

It was about then he noticed Uncle D standing inside our compound's second floor and had his phone out facing them. Just from one glance, Uncle Maxwell already understood what he was doing as he grinned. As much as he wanted to just pound it into Auntie Kat and spray his load all inside of her now since she was tightening up a lot, he decided to switch positions instead. He then lied down on the ground and guided Auntie Kat towards him, ensuring that she would be facing the compound. Without suspecting a thing, Auntie Kat merely thought that Uncle Maxwell was tired and wanted to change things up a bit and simply complied as she straddled over him and started riding him, oblivious to the camera that was capturing what they were doing from a distance.

Allowing her to do all the work again, Uncle Maxwell simply lied there and enjoyed the view as Auntie Kat placed her slender hands on his well-toned stomach and started bobbing up and down. Her neck snapped backward as she engrossed herself with the pleasure of his meat rod piercing her insides. Deciding to tease her some more, Uncle Maxwell then extended his hand towards where they were connected and started rubbing her clitoris. It took a while to get used to her set of movements but eventually, he got the hang of it as she shuddered in utter pleasure as her modest chest heaved up and down, ragged with breathing. Cumming for the umpteen time, her vagina tightened uncontrollably around Uncle Maxwell's dick.

" Oooh damn.. " Uncle Maxwell groaned.

For one, he wasn't used to having an Asian woman and since Auntie Kat was fairly petite compared to the women he was used to having, her tightness was something that spurred him over to the edge as he could feel the urge to ejaculate becoming paramount. He stopped teasing her clitoris and immediately grabbed her waist before thrusting repeatedly into her, using the floor as a cushion to bounce back on and rammed it into her as fast as possible. Auntie Kat's voice nearly slipped as her body toppled over to his. Locked in an embrace, she then kissed Uncle Maxwell furiously, probably realizing that he was on the verge of cumming.

" I'm going to cum. " Uncle Maxwell then whispeerd to her.

" Go ahead.. " surprisingly, Auntie Kat gave him the green light. With one final thrust, spurts of semen sprayed all the way inside of her vagina, into her womb.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update. Thanks T.S.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice update!!
Old 16-07-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
diest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great! Please continue TS
Old 17-07-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brownfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wished could be in the Bali villa now too!
Old 17-07-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awpakawp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best story I've ever read, can pm me the exhibits? Thanks!
Old 17-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
maddogkiller0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please send all exhibitions fron N onwards thanks
Old 17-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
maddogkiller0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please send all exhibitionss thanks
Old 18-07-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 18-07-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

TS, I'm horny.. don't stop
Old 18-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Best update TS!!
Old 18-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JohnBoLanPar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a wonderful story to read
Old 18-07-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Some bros have PMed me and asked me that Auntie Kat so daring to let other guy cum inside of her. If you read carefully at the truth or dare night, she has already confessed that usually when she's single and goes out to drink/party, whichever lucky stranger that gets their hands on her has the option to either go in raw or with helmet, though most of them chose to opt to go in raw. She allows them to cum inside of her as she would then wash their cum out when they are done with the deed. I'm not sure if she had menopaused but yeah. Just to clarify a few things. And thankfully enough so far she hasn't contracted any STDs.

----------------------

As Uncle Maxwell pumped waves after waves of semen into Auntie Kat, meanwhile on our side, Jack was still fumbling around with attempting to pleasure Auntie Maxwell. He still had no clue to where his Mum was nor what she was doing. He was too obsessed with Auntie Maxwell to even think straight. It was clear to say which Auntie was having the time of her life and which was not. In order not to hurt his feelings, Auntie Maxwell's faked moans are as bad as Geylang's $50 Thai bu. Well, at least the ones that I have tried on my own without consulting any FRs are shit, so no offense to Thai fans here.

Auntie Maxwell glanced down towards where Jack's swimming trunks were. Indeed, a small tent had popped up from within as Auntie Maxwell then giggled. " Getting hard, are we? "

" Eh? " Jack stuttered, caught by surprise as he had been trying to hide it by leaning forward but to no avail.

" Let's see what your package has in store for us, shall we? " Auntie Maxwell giggled as she extended out her hands towards his trunks.

" Ehhh? Can we not? " obviously Jack was shy and tried to retract back but Auntie Maxwell caught him before he could get away.

"Now now, I show you my everything. Shouldn't you reciprocate it back? " Auntie Maxwell wasn't having any of it as she then lowered his trunks.

Time paused for a moment as his little pecker came into view in front of everyone. I wasn't sure who was the first one to giggle but I think it was Deborah. Remember when I said that I wasn't packing a big one as mine's only 5.5 inches and I'm not egoistic enough to claim that it's 8 inches unlike some insecure bros but Jesus Christ. Jack's little pecker would make mine look big in comparison. His cock was probably only about 4 inches long erected, barely even half the size of Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell. Seeing our reaction to his little package, he immediately grew red and pulled up his trunks in response to hide.

" Hehe, you don't have to hide it, Jack. " Auntie Maxwell tried to console him but enough damage has already been dealt with his pride.

Then we hear an alarm coming from the gate. It was the doorbell that was attached to the gate. This was still a private villa after all so the hotel employees don't have ready access to our villas unless we open the gate. To confirm our suspicions, we could then hear.

" Room Service~ " the employee shouted in a native accent.

All of our blood froze in that instant. There were 2 gates to this villa and the gate that the employee was in was literally where Auntie Kat and Uncle Maxwell was at!
Old 18-07-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
Sarchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, thanks!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1