The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Black Book

CT was resting her weight with one hand around my shoulder and her other stroking my hard on. Allowing her some time to catch her breath, I engaged her in a slower and more sensual kissing session, holding onto her waist and grinding my chest against her soft mounds. She slowly regained composure and got more and more aroused again as she fumbled to share the space in my trunks with my cock. When she reached in, she broke the kiss and gave a smile.

CT: someone’s prepared too.
Me: I’m always prepared, silly girl.
CT: now you don’t make me feel so bad like I’m trying to hard.

I took half a step back to allow her space to feel me up while I unbuttoned my shirt. As she played my balls with one hand, her other peeled the front down slightly to release my cock into the open. CT then stroke up and down my shaft spreading my precum all around my shaved pubic region. The smoothness made it feel like a nuru massage on my nether region with my own juice. I always try to keep myself clean shaven and not let it hide its glory behind a bush. Perhaps the diligence is paying off with how she enjoyed playing around it.

Mustering all the will I had to keep from cumming, I stepped back forward to reach behind her neck where the button holding her dress together was. CT took the opportunity to drop my trunks to the ground to get more access to my bare cock. As we planted occasional kisses on each other, she lifted her dress once again and for the first time our sexual region came into direct contact. She guided my tip to rub against her clit, lubricating it with both our juices. Soon, her button was undone and I peeled her dress down, freeing her breasts. She smiled shyly as she peeled the nipple tapes off, proudly presenting their silhouette in the dark room. CT held onto the lapels of my unbuttoned shirt and pulled me closer for our chest to meet. The tingling warmth in the cool room was sensational as we moved in tandem as if we were still dancing in the club. I hugged her tightly pressing our bodies together while I roamed her bare back. She kept one hand guiding my cock like a dildo rubbing herself and the other under my shirt roaming my back as well. My will was slowly being ebbed away.

I moved my hands down to her butt cheeks and picked her up. Almost instinctively, she crossed her legs behind me to ease my move. I brought her over to the queen bed and laid her down. It was time I get my share fun. Laying on top in missionary, I kissed and licked her ears, down to her neck, exploring further to her beautifully bare C cups. CT moaned in tandem with my every lick while she still had her legs wrapped around each leg of mine. She split my leg so I rested more weight on her and we were grinding each other with our groins. My shaft was getting more and more slippery with the coating she was applying on it. I planted more licks between her breasts and kneaded them. The partially clothed state we were in was such a turn on I could feel my cock throbbing against her love hole. I tried reaching my side table for some rubber but…

CT: ahhh, this feels so good...ahhh, give it to me already
Me: grrr, I just need to grab some rubber
CT: oh...my...god, I can’t. Faster…

As our hips continued gyrating, she was clawing my back with one hand but the other was fondling my balls. Just as I was reaching out, the position gave way for some space and the pressure on her crotch popped my tip into her.

CT: just do it already. I’m going to cum soon

Will power was no match for the smell of sex in the air. I applied more pressure and my cock was engulfed by her, inch by inch. She was extremely tight, probably from the abstinence of late, and I felt her pussy walls close in on my cock like the grip of a hand. She wasted no time to start moving her hips to a rhythm. I supported myself to view her breasts swirl with our movements and put maxim pressure at her entry point, matching her pace. While our hips continued in circular motion, her pleasured clit became more prominent pressing on my shaft. I was surprised and shock that I was having raw sex with what I thought was a rather conservative lady. But the feeling was incredible given the chemistry we had in bed, moving in tandem, feeling and filling each other’s void.

I was right at the peak with all the foreplay before but tried to hang on longer, hoping she cums again. CT’s moans were now filling the room together with the headboard banging against the wall. I moved my support to one arm to lay more on her, giving me access to massage her beast with my other hand. The softness of her Cs probably made it look smaller than it feels under her dress, but revealing it out in the open made every choice earlier unregrettable. Only if I had stripped her fully before, our skin contact would be much more but I couldn’t bring myself to break the pace any more.

Me: CT, I’m cumming soon, babe. Ahhhh…you have to stop, it’s not…grrrr safe
CT: I am...ahh...too! Ahhh…a while more...my period ended yesterday...ahhh

Just when she mustered strength to finish her sentence, her legs wrapped tightly against mine and split open even wider. My cock was buried deep in her and what had been an in and out motion became just grinding of our plevis. Then came a loud moan from her and her hands jerked free holding onto my butt, pressing it hard against her. She exploded in waves of enjoyment while her pussy exacted a vice grip on my deeply embedded cock. I lost the battle here.

The combination of factors pulled back all defence I had and I exploded into her. I felt streams of my stocked up cum fill her pussy and found it’s way into every crevice available. The slipperiness was elevated and as I came again and again into her, it felt more and more intense. When I was about to unload my last bits, suddenly she jerked again for another orgasm, milking me for whatever was left with her convulsing pussy. I laid on top of her soft breasts as she continued a few more spasms before things calmed down. Then I rolled to her side as she rolled slightly on top of me trying to keep me in her. But the intensity wore off and my cock slipped out as it shrank from exhaustion. CT’s right leg was against my left and her left crossed over. Trying to gather our composure together, I felt some of our mixed juices leak out of her pussy and onto my limp cock, both our love tools still thumping from the action earlier.

CT: *panting* that felt so good...it’s been a while
Me: me too. We didn’t even really get undressed for this
CT: maybe we should, to make things easier next time
Me: still want more? Haha, didn’t know you were such a devil in bed

CT smacked my arm as she slipped her dress off and over the edge of the bed before coming back into my embrace feeling her full naked body for the first time. I slipped my shirt off and held her in my arms with our pelvis slightly touching and rubbing whatever juices we’ve produced over our nether regions. Soon, we fell asleep wet in our cums, uncleaned and sexed up from a satisfying night.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I woke in the middle of the night, probably after a couple hours of sleep from the sound of the toilet flushing. Gathering my senses, CT came back into the room, draped on my shirt with her nipples protruding the fabric.

CT: sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you
Me: it’s ok. If not I wouldn’t get to see such a sexy sight
CT: want to see it clearer?

She flicked on the room lights and pranced graciously towards my left and laying down. There she was, demure and innocent looking without a hint of the deeds she was capable hours ago. I propped myself on one elbow and unbuttoned the shirt bit by bit. CT bit her lower lip in anticipation.

Me: I want to have full view of our wonderful night
CT: You know I’ve never done anything like this before. You bring the worst out in me!
Me: if it means getting the best pleasure, would you say no?

CT bit her lip again and looked down as the unbuttoned shirt slipped off her twin mounds. She had put her g-string back on for the toilet, though rather unnecessary by now. The alcohol had clearly worn off, but our reservations had all left our body with our cums earlier.

I leaned in to French her sensually, running my hand up and down her torso, gently massaging ever erroneous zone. First, I reached for her breasts, cupping them fully and enjoying the softness it had. She had her eyes closed and was laid back fully relaxed, resting a hand on mine, following it wherever it went. Then, she reached the other down and started touching herself over the tiny lingerie covering her last bit of modesty. First time that night I had a proper view of it. It was a black lacy mesh g-string that had a tiny triangle each front and back. The lace barely covered the image of anything under and the mesh just added a sense of mystic.

She had moved her hands under the fabric and was directly stimulating her clit as I continued the service up top. I then rolled over in between her legs forcing them split apart. Kiss by kiss, my lips moved south towards her pussy. She stopped touching herself and held my head firmly. As my hands wandered down her sides to her waist then to her hips, she bent her knees and lifted her hips up for me to remove the clothing. The room light reflected some dried traces of our activities earlier but her love hole looked fresh and inviting again. With her legs bent, she widened the entry further for me to have a clear view of the tunnel. Not a strand of pubic hair was left behind and the redness within looked so inviting and delicious. Waiting no more, I sank my head in to savour her femininity.

CT moaned on the first contact of my tongue on her clit. To get a better angle, I shifted her to the edge of the bed, kneeling on the floor to attack her pussy fervently. My tongue lapped up and down her entire womanhood and adding a flick on her click with each visit. Her breathing starts getting heavier. Her grip on the pillow and sheets tightens. Her hips start moving to my rhythm. I upped the intensity slowly sliding my middle finger into her love hole while continuing to caress her clit with my tongue. CT’s moans gets louder. Then it was two, followed by three fingers shortly after. My other hand went up and massage her bosoms, rolling her erected nipples lightly between my fingers. It took all but 5-10 minutes work for her to scream out my name. She started to cum and I increased the tempo of fingering her. I could feel her swollen bean inside and violently rubbed it. She convulsed and sweared as the waves or orgasm hit her. CT was grabbing onto anything she could get hold of. Just then, I stood up to admire her in pleasure. To view my masterpiece of her writhing in bed and how her pussy looked like she was breathing through it, opening and closing from the orgasm. I went into a half kneel, positioning my tip at her entrance when she sat up and stopped me.

CT: wait, I can’t now. I need to catch my breath. Let me return the favour first instead
Old 06-06-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Prioree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, more please!!
Old 06-06-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Returned favour , thanks
Old 07-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

She sat at the edge of the bed directly in front of my fully aroused cock. Oddly, she crossed her legs as though her shyness took over momentarily. CT then held onto my shaft with one hand and pulled me nearer before lifting it up. She took her other hand to claw gently on my balls with her fingernails and tilted her head to lick the underside of my shaft. The feeling was heavenly. She obviously knew what she was doing. The sight of her boobs under my ball sac swaying with her motion was alluring. All the while, she was smearing my precum all over my dickhead with her thumb. She then bent lower and licked my balls. The most mind blowing part was when she licked the middle all the way down to the base. There was something lady like about her posture yet the actions were that of a vixen.

I probably missed to mention that she had shoulder length curly hair, which I was running my hands through now. Slowly, she straightens up sitting in front of my cock and was stroking it up and down, hiding and revealing it from the foreskin. She looked up at me and smile before enveloping her lips at the tip. In one swift motion, she sucked and engulfed my cock. It was a crazy feeling. No teeth felt and the feeling was like a fresh penetration. She guided her mouth along my shaft slowly, lubricating every inch of it while her tongue cupped the bottom of it. As it went on, her paced increased and I was gently thrusting her face. Her hands ran behind to my bare butt and guided my hips in and out. Soon, I felt a building up in my balls. I quickly pulled out and gripped hard to simmer the feeling down. CT chuckled at my expression, obviously pleased with the job she’s done. Once I calmed down, she retook the reins and guided me into her mouth again, this time going much faster. To take my mind of it, I bent down and kneaded her breasts and tantalised her nipples. She moaned onto my cock sending vibrations that went down the length. I thought it was enough after another five minutes. She got the hint as we disconnected.

CT laid back down onto the bed, uncrossing her legs and planting them firmly in line at the edge with her butt. Her pussy was wide opened inviting my entry. Without hesitation, I pushed my cock straight in in one move. She gasped at the shock and turned her face to smother her initial loudness with the pillow. I could feel we were both very well lubricated as there was no resistance in the sliding in and out of her. The entrance of her pussy still gripped only me like a cock ring, squeezing my blood to the tip. The view was magnificent as her C cups bounced to our rhythm and her face curled into a frown of pleasure and pain. As my pumping got faster and faster, aided by the new fluids we were secreting, CT held back no more and moaned out loud. Her sound was and even bigger booster to go harder. But all she could muster was to tell me not to stop, complementing the sound of of my balls hitting against her and our flesh colliding. She came again, but it was not as intense.

Seeing this as a breather, I pulled out of her pussy and signaled her to turn around. CT flipped over as though in a daze, positioning her knees on the bed edge and resting on her shoulders. I lined my member right at her entrance but this time gently entering her. We felt our raw flesh come in contact again, increasing in contact with every inch disappearing behind her. I peeled her butt cheeks aside to go deeper into her. How her entire crack glistened from our juices looked so inviting. In and out I went, filling and feeling the full depth of her love hole. As my momentum started picking up, CT buried her face into the sheets, gripping them hard with one hand while the other reached down stimulating her clitoris. She seemed determine to have a good one with this round. With her moans more muffled, the sounds of our fucking became more prominent. The creaking of the bed, the slamming of our flesh, the squishing of our secretions filling every vacuum.

Feeling the bunching in my loins, I too wanted this as a lasting impression. I bent forward creating more skin on skin contact as wrapped one arm around her breasts to fondle them and the other on her shoulder to force every inch of my cock into her. The ramming got faster and more out of control. Just then, I knew it was going. I gave CT a few big last thrusts and lost all control. My streams of cum filled deep into her pussy. I kept pumping into her, squeezing every last drop. Right then, when I finished, CT started jerking. She was cumming.

Her playing of her clit increased speed and her grip on the sheets tightened to the max. She moaned very audibly even through the sheets, swearing with each wave of orgasm hitting her. I was driven crazy. My cock now still deeply embedded in her, was just post-cumming and highly sensitive while her cumming pussy convulsed and gripped it with such intensity my hardness couldn’t subside one bit. I rolled my eyes back trying to control from pulling out to let her finish her orgasm. This was a long and hard run. CT’s body jerked and jerked, with each movement sending electricity from my loins all the way up. Finally, with her last wave hitting her, she collapsed onto the bed flat and I pulled out, collapsing onto the floor and leaning against the wall. My attempt to catch my breath was filled with the images and event of the breathtaking night. I laid there, resting an arm over a knee i brought up, just admiring the view and our carnage. There CT was, still heaving from the earlier excitement as her back rose and fell, while her pussy lips pulsed and a stream of our mixed cum trickled out onto the sheets. And there I was, letting my limp dick hang and coated in our secretions, sore from the abuse. She finally spoke.

CT: oh my god that was really good. I’ve never cummed so many times before
Me: glad you enjoyed it, I’m still reeling in soreness holding it in to let you finish
CT: awww, thanks for being such a gentleman, I’ll be sure to reward you
Me: haha, reward? You still haven’t had enough?
CT: I’ve lost time to catch up on, and I’ve never done any of these with non-boyfriends

My heart sank when I heard that, worrying how fast this might be progressing, but…

CT: I think this might even be more enjoyable, what do you think?
Me: I think I could get used to this kinda nights

With that, I climbed back into bed and spooned her to sleep. Taking a deep breath, the air was filled with her perfume, our sweat and our drying cum. The wetness on random spots on the sheets were unmistakable, but both of us were spent beyond our means and just fell asleep amidst our sweat and love juices.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2129 / Power: 18
mmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story support !

**If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything**
Old 07-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Perhaps it was the wild and rawness of our activities that night. Perhaps it was a wet dream or nature call brewing. Or perhaps it was a special wake up call. I woke to my loins bunching up, covered in wetness. In my dreamy state, I clenched myself up, hoping not to embarrassingly wet the bed. Fatigue was still taking over control of my body to get up and use the washroom. But as my senses cleared up, I realised it was the latter reason. CT was nowhere next to me, but I felt her bodily warmth crouched between my legs under the duvet. I laid back to enjoy the pleasuring, closing my eyes imagining the image of her service. She must’ve been at it a while, I could feel my entire groin feeling moist and cold from the air she was breathing onto it. My shaft on the other hand was enveloped in warmth, being stroked by her mouth the entire way of it. I uncontrollably let out a moan.

Me: grrrr...ah….*knowing I couldn’t act like I was asleep anymore, I flipped open the covers*
CT: good morning...sorry I woke you? Hehe
Me: haha, you’re not sorry at all. Let me make you.
CT: no, just relax, I’m hungry. *she looked up and gave me a wink*

The sight of glory rushed all my blood to the little head. There she was, bent over from kneeling, with her perky butt high in the air and her C cups grazing my inner thighs with her movements. I took it in me to sit up against the headboard to get her closer and a better position. CT’s head followed suit and continued bobbing up and down my shaft, massaging my balls with one hand and running the other all around my torso. I reached out to fondle her hanging breasts to get both of us more stimulation. Her pace started picking up as my rod reached maximum hardness. Seeing it appear and disappear from her mouth, covered in her saliva mixed with precum. She gave it a break just then and lick down the shaft to spend some time coating my balls in the same juices. As she did that, her stroking of my shaft increased speed and I could see the redness on my little head, primed for exploding.

Me: babe, stop, I’m going to cum very soon if you continue
CT: cum for me then. You deserve this one for last night

Immediately, she engulfed my cock in one smooth motion, gagging a little as it went in deep, pressing against her throat. I reached one hand to grab her cold butt and the other attacking harder on her breasts and nipples. My loins tightened further and exploded. I came and came hard I did into her mouth. CT never stopped her bobbing and continued sucking every drop out. I was writhing from the sensitivity of her tongue caressing my dick head after cumming. She continued while some cum leaked out and coated my shaft still. Only when it stopped throbbing, was she satisfied to disconnect her mouth from it. She took a finger to push what was left on the corner of her lips into her mouth and smiled as she swallowed everything down. CT then climbed towards me, rubbing her clit and wet pussy on my limp cock, sitting on it face to face with me.

CT: that’s a thank you for last night.
Me: an amazing thank you that is
CT: what plans do you have for today?
Me: You

CT sat upright and smiled. Admiring her nude body with her C cups hanging in close proximity and her pussy lips soaking up my throbbing cock, I knew our adventure was still not over yet.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster

After some light kisses and pillow talk, we decided to cure our real hunger with some delivery. It was already 11am. While I was punching away on my phone placing our order, CT got up to get dressed. I peered over and saw the sexy view of her getting dressed. She had her back facing me, and bent down to pull up her g-string. As she did that, her pussy stained with my morning ejactulation stared right back in my face. My shirt left the floor draping her shoulders, covering up the taut butt cheeks but barely. I took it as an interlude to our session and went to take a shower.

By the time I got out of the shower, CT was returning with the bag of takeaways. Seeing how skimpy and suggestive she was dressed, my cock stirred a little thinking what would’ve ran through the delivery guy’s mind. She had my shirt which barely covered her g-string and her nipples were clearly erect through the shirt. As she sashayed her way towards me, her black lacy undies were peeking out with each step. Needless to say, her bosoms were bouncing slightly, without any support.

Brunch was rather uneventful, even though all I had was a towel wrapped around and CT was barely clothed. All I remember was it was filled with us talking about our sexual backstories and how it might’ve led us here. Perhaps we unleashed a sex-craved side neither of us was aware existed. After the meal, CT went to the showers while I cleared up. But just as I began, I changed my mind.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
Regno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I read the story my shaft also have a positive reaction .
Old 08-06-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Hamming17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regno View Post
I read the story my shaft also have a positive reaction .
Same , mine too .
Old 08-06-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 9
iHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to behold

Very nicely written TS, camping here for more updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1