The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 07-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
Today was a good day. First of, went to buy some new jeans and needed them hemmed. The staff that help me meazure was a cute girl and as she squat down to get the leg length, totally can bio under her top. After chqnging back to my pants as i was exiting the fitting room, the next door chiobu was getting her pants measured too. But dunno why, she was half bending and i saw her cute browish pink nipples (another case of bra size too big) waving hi to me. Stood infront of my own fitting room pretending to decide on something while bioing for another good minute untill she straighten up. Went to the foodcourt to eat after paying and bumped into the same chiobu again, i must have walked pass her table at least 8 times lol.
what that chiobu wearing that you can see her nipples so clear ,, up your point for sharing
Old 07-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
what that chiobu wearing that you can see her nipples so clear ,, up your point for sharing
Very v neck t shirt
Old 07-12-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Very v neck t shirt
wow ,,you at the right angle at the right time ,,
jackpot bro
Old 07-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
wow ,,you at the right angle at the right time ,,
jackpot bro
I had a similar incident with V neck today. The girl is sweet however her asset is A size. Nevertheless, the V neck is the overlapping type without a button. Quickly walk to her left side and pretend waiting for bus and at the same time having a good view of the exposed asset/bra. However, no opportunity to see her move of bend down. Otherwise, sure got chance to see the exposed nip.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallfoot View Post
Can see her nips?
Too bad cannot see, but I know when to beo her le.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ZappaCosta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Today was a good day. First of, went to buy some new jeans and needed them hemmed. The staff that help me meazure was a cute girl and as she squat down to get the leg length, totally can bio under her top. After chqnging back to my pants as i was exiting the fitting room, the next door chiobu was getting her pants measured too. But dunno why, she was half bending and i saw her cute browish pink nipples (another case of bra size too big) waving hi to me. Stood infront of my own fitting room pretending to decide on something while bioing for another good minute untill she straighten up. Went to the foodcourt to eat after paying and bumped into the same chiobu again, i must have walked pass her table at least 8 times lol.
2 zaogengs in a day, so shiok
Old 07-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 9
FriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiFox View Post
Thanks for sharing bros, always a nice surprise to see zaogeng
When you least expected it
Old 07-12-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
care to share which jeans outlet u went to? lolx
Old 08-12-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

been a long time since i last saw ZG.

nice share bros
Old 08-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

was at a cafe having lunch today

this gal in short denim shorts at another table stood up and the shorts opening in front was pushed up exposing her white panties for quite a while until she pushed it back down...
Old 08-12-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
GuineaHog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post

this gal in short denim shorts at another table stood up and the shorts opening in front was pushed up exposing her white panties for quite a while until she pushed it back down...
Nice one.
The last I saw something quite similar, the gal discovered her panties exposed, looked around and smiled sheepishly
Old 09-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuineaHog View Post
Nice one.
The last I saw something quite similar, the gal discovered her panties exposed, looked around and smiled sheepishly
How did that happen, brothers ? Shorts also can see panty from the front

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 09-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 8
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Morning gentleman,

Good Sunday to you guys. Nothing really Beats having girls to sit on the floor with skirt or dress on. I rmb zouk when it was at Jiak Kim. There’s the zouk bridge and girls wear very short skirt. We will all go holiday inn basement to buy cheap maybe pirated vodka plus coke/Sprite and drink at the bridge in a group. So all of us would sit in a circle and play games. That was the best as at the start the girls would sit very cautiously. As the night went on, I purpose games where we had to move a little. Slowly but surely, they were getting abit heck care on exposing their panty. Suddenly u see pink. Red yellow. White. Glimpses of it. As they stand and sit. Halfway thru clubbing, I told one of them their panty colour and it was nice. Before u know it, felt something touched my Brother and well. It was a happy ending

Nowadays, clarkquay zouk is so boring.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
GuineaHog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
How did that happen, brothers ? Shorts also can see panty from the front
The shorts opening is big mah, so when the gal stands up, the shorts flared up a bit, showing what's inside the shorts haha
Old 09-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
care to share which jeans outlet u went to? lolx
Sure thing. Uniqlo

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1