The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
LovePete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Nice update TS
Old 04-12-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Innocent Wife Blackmailed by her Ex-Colleague

@Bar near hotel

Dave: here, drink some more. don't worry ok... just say it all out and you will feel a lot better...

I looked at him with suspicion in my eyes. I drank more of the beer. a part of me wanted to relax too.. After all, Dave has been a nice colleague, very understanding, always helpful... my confidant back then as well. i've kept secrets for him too.

Me: i really thought that was over. but when he showed me the video. it really looked like i was making love with him willingly..

Dave: how come?

me: cos he cut out certain parts! and the part before that! he rubbed me on my clitoris so hard, made me so high and forced me to say...

Dave: did you enjoy it? hmmm...

me: tsk. why would you ask that?

dave: cos you are sharing with me ma. you can say it out also. you feel better than just keep the secret inside to yourself for so long...

me: hmmm.. ok.. don't judge ok.. i am a woman after all...

dave: so means you enjoyed ?

me: yup.

dave: hehe, you never tell anyone before right?

me: yup.. don't dare.. no one knows about all these actually...

dave: feel better saying this out?

me: yup

dave: come drink some more... so after he fuck you on your marital bed, what happened next...

me: he took my panties again, this time he took my bra also..

dave: so everytime he fucks you, he will ask you to put your panties inside?

me: sometimes bra also.

dave: why?

me: if he cums on it, he will want to keep as souvenir. but recently he only takes panties as the bras take up some space.. he only take those that he really likes...

dave: then you hubby don't realise your panties keep disappearing meh?

me: i don't think he notices what panties i wear...

dave: aiyo... lousy leh him... so his boss got how many of your panties already?

me: too many to count.

Dave: so he fuck you many many times already ah?

me: quite a lot already... it's been months since it happened...

Dave: come here you poor thing...

Dave came and sat beside me instead, we were sitting opposite each other. he put one arm over me and hugged me from the side. the bar was mostly empty... i was used to being close to him, but we never actually hugged before... i decided to let him hug. he kissed me on my head.

Dave: but you secretly enjoyed all the fucking right?

me: maybe... but i die die never ever let him know...

Dave: why?

me: cos i don't want him to know lo..

Dave: then how do you feel when you suck his cock?

me: nothing... but..... it's kind of fun... hehe...

dave: whose other cock you blow before?

me: no one else..

dave: your hubby?

me: nope...

dave: then you make love with anyone else before? other than hubby and his boss??

me: nope...

dave: hmmmm...

me: why?

dave: nothing... must be rumours..

I was very curious what he meant by that... but i was tired and the beer was taking effect.. i was lying on his shoulder actually..

Dave: come, let's get out of here...

@Dave's HDB Flat

me: hey. where is this place?

Dave: my place lo

me: huh. what are we doing here?

Dave gave me a look i've never seen before.. i don't recognise the facial expression on his face at all!

Dave: I tell you later ok. you follow me first...

in the lift, he hugged me again... i felt weird, but didn't push him away. i was tired also..he started to grope my ass.

me: hey.. what are you doing..

Dave: aiya.. know me so long already, let me touch touch a bit la...

i decided not to argue with that... he groped my butt. then brought me to his unit...

me: hey what are we doing here huh?

i was suspicious of his intentions....

he went into his house first and told his parents in hokkien to go into their rooms first... then.. he came out and brought me into his room... it was a neat room and it smelled nice...

he sat me down on his bed...

i looked up at him... : yes?

dave: can you do a favour for me?

me: huh?

Dave: help me blow?

me: what no? why would you ask me to do that???

Dave: please??? i've been dying to have you for so many years!

me: have me?? what are you talking about???

Dave: come on.. you know right.. i've always wanted you! but you were married and so innocent....

me: and then now??

Dave: since you already allow the ang moh to fuck, then let me also la... we know each other so long already...

me: hey... how can you say that!! i was blackmailed by him you know...

dave: but you also said you enjoy what...

me: hey i told you all those in confidence!

dave: yup.. and i will keep them as secrets for you! if you.....

me: are you blackmailing me too??

dave: erm.... i...... i....... well, i don't care la.... i've wanted you for so long already! i don't care..... suck for me now!
Old 04-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SoongJongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and camping for more!
Old 05-12-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:

@Dave's HDB Flat

me: hey. where is this place?

Dave: my place lo

me: huh. what are we doing here?

Dave gave me a look i've never seen before.. i don't recognise the facial expression on his face at all!

Dave: I tell you later ok. you follow me first...

in the lift, he hugged me again... i felt weird, but didn't push him away. i was tired also..he started to grope my ass.

me: hey.. what are you doing..

Dave: aiya.. know me so long already, let me touch touch a bit la...

i decided not to argue with that... he groped my butt. then brought me to his unit...

me: hey what are we doing here huh?

i was suspicious of his intentions....

he went into his house first and told his parents in hokkien to go into their rooms first... then.. he came out and brought me into his room... it was a neat room and it smelled nice...

he sat me down on his bed...

i looked up at him... : yes?

dave: can you do a favour for me?

Dave: help me blow?

me: what no? why would you ask me to do that???

Dave: please??? i've been dying to have you for so many years!

me: have me?? what are you talking about???

Dave: come on.. you know right.. i've always wanted you! but you were married and so innocent....

me: and then now??

Dave: since you already allow the ang moh to fuck, then let me also la... we know each other so long already...

me: hey... how can you say that!! i was blackmailed by him you know...

dave: but you also said you enjoy what...

me: hey i told you all those in confidence!

dave: yup.. and i will keep them as secrets for you! if you.....

me: are you blackmailing me too??

dave: erm.... i...... i....... well, i don't care la.... i've wanted you for so long already! i don't care..... suck for me now!

Dave: can lick for me?

shit. i realised i'm supposed to give him a blowjob! i took his penis out of my mouth and gave it a few licks.. it tasted really salty...

me: done already?

Dave: huh... like that only?

me: yes.. can i go already??

Dave: what... no way... sorry.. i'm not done... let me off your dress. shower with me.

me: what.... why?

Dave: don't ask why... you are supposed to do everything I say if you want me to keep your secret for you...

i gave him a pissed off look. I stood up and looked away.. carefully, he pulled the front zip down...

Dave: wah really no bra ah? he took it again?

I nodded my head...

he undressed me quickly and in a rough manner. he was very horny.. he cupped both my breasts and sucked both on my nipples by turn. he licked them as well.. i felt a feeling.. his lick was good, i must admit.. his tongue warm and thick.

i was more in the mood already. and also, i realise something again... the faster he shoots, the faster I get to end this... I reached for his penis and started to masturbate him.. he moaned and he hugged me close to him.. he started to kiss me on my face and lips... i masturbated him faster... he wanted to penetrate me but i held on tight to his penis and masturbate him even faster. he gave up trying and just locked lips with me while his hands squeezed my breasts in a rough manner. he hugged me tighter and tighter. i knew it... he was going to cum! he moaned out loud as I felt warm semen shoot onto my body, my legs and the floor.. he hung on to me as I wash us up with soap... i sprayed his semen away while he caught his breath...

Dave looked more relaxed and more like himself.. his old self... he took the towel and dried my body like a gentleman.. this feeling with him felt more familiar.. he wore back his shorts, he wrapped my body with the towel, took my dress and ushered me quickly back to his room. i really hoped that his parent's wouldn't open the door and see me.. reached his room, i wanted to wear back my dress but he stopped me. he pulled my towel off and pushed me onto his bed.

me: hey.... i want to go.

Dave: no we are not done!

he forced himself on me. i struggled a bit but couldn't stop him from putting his leg in between my legs... i wanted to stop him but oh shit! it only took about 5 seconds for him to melt my disgust and unwillingness. oh dear... it felt so nice.... i was about to moan... but i don't want to ! i grabbed his pillow and moaned into it!! i kept moaning..... oh dear... i was screaming already.... he kept licking... how long already. how long has he been licking???

i was so tired...

me: hey... enough already.... rest your tongue...

Dave: it's ok. as long as you enjoy can already....

me: no .. no... ok already... should be you who enjoy right...

i don't know why i am saying that... it's like i'm guilty and wants him to start raping me...

Dave: sorry, i feel guilty blackmailing you also... but I really want to be with you for almost ten years already...

when he said that... i could feel his guilt as well.........

i got up, he was still kneeling down and still trying to lick for me.

me: stand up...

dave: huh?

me: just stand up...

whatever i did next...

Dave was in DISBELIEF!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 05-12-2018 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

@Dave's HDB Flat

Dave: oh gosh... this feels amazing.... thank you so much... ohhhh....

I was only kissing and licking his penis... giving him his first ever blowjob... he looked at me with so much gratitude! stroked my hair, can't stop thanking me.. i wish he will just keep quiet and enjoy.. i looked up at him and gave him some eye contact.. that's something i never gave hubby's boss. a willing blowjob... i licked and kissed his penis so gently.... giving him small slurps on his penis head! i looked up at him, let him watch his penis disappear into my mouth... ENTIRELY.. his penis wasn't long even though it was fully erected... only about 7cm long when fully erected! but it was 4 cm thick...looking at the amount of pleasure and tenderness he's deriving, i really wanted to help him more... my hands reached for his buttcheeks and grabbed them, pulled him in closer to me.. i pushed my head forward and backwards.. looked up at him, continued to use my mouth to fuck his penis.. making sure that my lips slide up and down his penis..

a few minutes later! Steven let out a LOUD moan and i felt his semen erupt inside my mouth.... it filled up my mouth... filling it! so thick! i slowly pull his penis out of my mouth, keeping his semen inside... i looked up at him... he looked exhausted! i looked up at him, swallowed his semen as he watched on.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 06-12-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Oktoberfest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls continue
Old 07-12-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

@Dave's HDB Flat

Dave: oh gosh... this feels amazing.... thank you so much... ohhhh....

I was only kissing and licking his penis... giving him his first ever blowjob... he looked at me with so much gratitude! stroked my hair, can't stop thanking me.. i wish he will just keep quiet and enjoy.. i looked up at him and gave him some eye contact.. that's something i never gave hubby's boss. a willing blowjob... i licked and kissed his penis so gently.... giving him small slurps on his penis head! i looked up at him, let him watch his penis disappear into my mouth... ENTIRELY.. his penis wasn't long even though it was fully erected... only about 7cm long when fully erected! but it was 4 cm thick...looking at the amount of pleasure and tenderness he's deriving, i really wanted to help him more... my hands reached for his buttcheeks and grabbed them, pulled him in closer to me.. i pushed my head forward and backwards.. looked up at him, continued to use my mouth to fuck his penis.. making sure that my lips slide up and down his penis..

a few minutes later! Steven let out a LOUD moan and i felt his semen erupt inside my mouth.... it filled up my mouth... filling it! so thick! i slowly pull his penis out of my mouth, keeping his semen inside... i looked up at him... he looked exhausted! i looked up at him, swallowed his semen as he watched on.

Dave: have you ever done that for him?

dave: swallow for him?

me: hmmm... sometimes when high, he shoot and i accidentally swallow. usually i let it flow out and don't swallow it...

dave: no no... look him and swallow...

me: nope! of course not!

dave: then why did you do it for me?

me: don't know...

dave: tell me please?

tsk! i don't want him to ask anymore! i don't want to tell him because i felt touched by his willingness to pleasure me....

me: sorry.. i'm leaving...

dave: huh what?

he grabbed on to me..

dave: wait..

me: i need to go home already..

dave: but i'm not done!

me: i already help you shoot twice!

dave: yup.. but haven't make love yet...

me: you still can???

dave: yes! yes! lie down please..

me: please. enough already ok?

dave: no way... i'm so close already.. i wanna make love with you tonight.

me: i'm very tired already...

dave: i can't wait anymore. waited too long for this chance. you just lie down and spread your legs.. i reluctantly sat down... i was not tired... i lied.... i gave him a pissed look.. i acted... i was angry, yes.. but somehow... i felt excited somehow....

he guide me to lie down gently and then pulled my hips towards him. he hold his penis in one hand, he looked unsure... was this his first time? took him two tries, then he pushed it in... ohhh.. i closed my eyes and looked away! he started to pump his penis... it felt like he was rushing to get his semen out... good... i liked it.... it wasn't long, but i could feel something.

oh shit... i like it... i really do.... why??

his penis wasn't even big enough...

was it the angle??? it was normal.. missionary position...

was it how hard he was fucking me??

no..... hubby's boss fucked me a lot harder this noon!

i couldn't stop myself from turning my head from side to side, but i could keep my eyes shut tight...

i kept moaning away... soft moans...i held it in... i felt like screaming! but his parents were in the next room! not even sure if he locked the door...

i couldn't hold it anymore....

i opened my eyes and looked up.. to sneak a look.... our gazes met... he was staring at me.. there was the look of marvel he had.. just like the one when he saw my breasts for the first time in the toilet...

Dave: how.. you enjoying?

me: huhh... huhh... huh.... noo... noo....

i was panting and i lied to him...

Dave: sorry. I work harder for you!

he paused, climbed higher on top of me. his penis now almost perpendicular to my legs which were spread wide.

"ahhh... ohhh.. ohhh..."

shit! i lost control... i briefly swallowed my saliva.. i should stop moaning.... but I forgot to! oh why.... he was rubbing my nipples with his hands... both my nipples... triple the pleasure!! goshhh!!! it felt so nice that i even wrapped my legs around his waist! i was too tight which stopped him from thrusting his penis in and out of me easily.. i had to let go...

"better? enjoy now?"

i didn't want to answer him! no way... i can't answer him...

oh shit... shit... ahhh... this feeling... i felt so hot... i am not even drunk....

Our lips were locked!!! we were kissing madly! frantically while he continued to pump me hard and fast!!!! i grabbed his body.. i even pulled his hair... his hair was thining... but he didn't care... he let me pull.. i let go.. i grabbed his fat back... i hugged his body tight to me! we broke off from our kissing and breathed... our eyes met again... it was so passionate! i looked at him with a needy look.. he looked at me, like he was in love! he stopped thrusting his penis! he slowed down.. to slow and gentle penetrations!! REPEATEDLY!!!

ORH!!!........ ORH!!!........... ORH!!!............. ORH!!!........ ARH!!!........... ARH!!!..............

we moaned together! while our eyes locked on each other's...

ARH!!!...... ARH!!!.. ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!!

He increased his pace! we moaned together... kept looking at each other...

ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!! ARH!!!

ARHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... arhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!...... arhhhhh....

i felt his hot warm semen shoot inside me! he locked his lips and mine, kissed me slowly and passionately! i was kissing him back.... his penis fully pushed into me... he kept it there while the rest of his semen flow inside me... depositing it inside me... RAW!
Old 07-12-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

gtun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy update thanks
Old 10-12-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Innocent Wife 'Blackmailed' by her Ex-Colleague

@Dave's Queen Size Bed

That first night with Dave. after our final passionate fuck... we fell asleep. about 11pm plus, Dave woke me up gently.

Dave: hey, time to go home. 11pm already...

me: hmmm.. nevermind..

Dave: you sure? later your hubby worried how?

me: it's ok. he's overseas..

Dave: oh. ok.. good... you hungry? want supper? or thirsty? want anything? I go buy or get for you..

me: i'm ok. just sleep ok?

Dave: ok............. can I hug you and sleep?

i kept silent... why did he even bother to ask?? he is such a lousy blackmailer! wasn't i already at his mercy?? why was he still so nice?

i waited, but yet he still didn't hug me from behind.. waited longer.... aiyo... he really needs my permission??

i shifted myself backwards and leaned slightly on to him... our sticky skin touched each other... we sweat so much as his room only had a big fan which was not even on... his house was really old in style.. i think he got my hint.. he put his hand over me, covered the blanket over me.. then his hand rested over me... i shifted my thick butt backwards and felt his penis... it was still hard... kind of! i found that hard to believe... i rubbed my butt against it a few more times... it felt hard... i really couldn't believe it... i reached my hand to feel it.. it was still erected!!

Dave: sorry ah.. still hard. poking you? uncomfortable?

me: no no.. how come it's still hard???

Dave: hardly use it... so still young down there can keep going...

me: then you how you sleep? you have work tmr right?

Dave: it's ok.. you are tired right... i just tahan lo.

me: erm.... if you need.. just do...

dave: nvm ah ... you tired already..

me: aiyo.. just do la...

i lifted one leg and put behind me, on the side of his body.. reached for his penis and used both hands to push it into my vagina.

"oh..." he moaned... i moaned too... he started to push... i grabbed his large hands and put them on my breasts.. he squeezed them a few times and then rubbed my nipples... i like his gentle style, can feel his care for me.. but he was struggling to keep his penis inside me.. it came out a few times.. at that point, i really wished his penis was maybe 5 cm longer...

he wasn't increasing his pace.. we were in such a lazy position. i decided that i wanted more... i got his penis out and got up.. climbed on top of him on my own and faced away from him.. put his penis inside me... before i could start to ride his cock....

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 10-12-2018 at 10:50 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

@Dave's Queen Size Bed

That first night with Dave. after our final passionate fuck... we fell asleep. about 11pm plus, Dave woke me up gently.

Dave: hey, time to go home. 11pm already...

me: hmmm.. nevermind..

Dave: you sure? later your hubby worried how?

me: it's ok. he's overseas..

Dave: oh. ok.. good... you hungry? want supper? or thirsty? want anything? I go buy or get for you..

me: i'm ok. just sleep ok?

i kept silent... why did he even bother to ask?? he is such a lousy blackmailer! wasn't i already at his mercy?? why was he still so nice?

i waited, but yet he still didn't hug me from behind.. waited longer.... aiyo... he really needs my permission??

i shifted myself backwards and leaned slightly on to him... our sticky skin touched each other... we sweat so much as his room only had a big fan which was not even on... his house was really old in style.. i think he got my hint.. he put his hand over me, covered the blanket over me.. then his hand rested over me... i shifted my thick butt backwards and felt his penis... it was still hard... kind of! i found that hard to believe... i rubbed my butt against it a few more times... it felt hard... i really couldn't believe it... i reached my hand to feel it.. it was still erected!!

Dave: sorry ah.. still hard. poking you? uncomfortable?

me: no no.. how come it's still hard???

Dave: hardly use it... so still young down there can keep going...

me: then you how you sleep? you have work tmr right?

Dave: it's ok.. you are tired right... i just tahan lo.

me: erm.... if you need.. just do...

dave: nvm ah ... you tired already..

me: aiyo.. just do la...

i lifted one leg and put behind me, on the side of his body.. reached for his penis and used both hands to push it into my vagina.

"oh..." he moaned... i moaned too... he started to push... i grabbed his large hands and put them on my breasts.. he squeezed them a few times and then rubbed my nipples... i like his gentle style, can feel his care for me.. but he was struggling to keep his penis inside me.. it came out a few times.. at that point, i really wished his penis was maybe 5 cm longer...

he wasn't increasing his pace.. we were in such a lazy position. i decided that i wanted more... i got his penis out and got up.. climbed on top of him on my own and faced away from him.. put his penis inside me... before i could start to ride his cock....
Dave: like this?

me: oh.. yes yes....

Dave started to use the mattress to bounce his butt up and down.. instead of me doing the work to ride him and fuck his penis, (as most men lazily will), he was making sure that my only role was to feel pleasure. its definitely nice to be fucked in that position.. usually with hubby's boss, it's me doing the riding work..

i liked that position .. loved it... but... something was still missing.....

my nipples.... they feel bare....

me: can I turn around?

Dave: oh... yes... sure...

I got up and turned around.. he held his penis up as I lowered myself down.. he started to pump his butt up and down, i bent forward, pulled his hand and put them on my breasts.. i place my palms beside his face, look down at him and then looked away in embarrassment.

me: it's ok. let me do it..

Dave: huh?

I started to ride him... he got it in a few seconds and lay still. his hands, however, got better! he could focus better! i couldn't take it.. i looked down at him.. he smiled at me

i felt like kissing him!!

he sensed it too!

He pulled me closer to him and we immediately locked lips!

it was difficult for me to continue to ride him too! he tried to pump his penis but wasn't very good at it... i couldn't really ride him also. the angle wasn't good. i can barely feel his penis inside me also... however, we continued to kiss and make out... i kissed all over his face as he was still working on my nipples... i climbed higher and fed him my breast, in that process, his penis came out... as he licked my nipples, he murmured something..

Dave: sit... on .. my face... i lick ... for you....

i guided me to sit on his face, my hand grabbed the window grill with was directly behind his bed.. oh shit... i love his tongue!! it's nice.... he licked me continuously... i was worried he can't breath... then... i felt selfish and quickly climbed off his face..

Dave: huh why...

Me: i help you also..

i sat on his face again, reversed, then bend forward and started to adore his penis.. the moment I felt his tongue, i couldn't stop myself from sucking his cock!!!!! we 69 for a really long time.. i couldn't even guess.. it was tiring... his cock just refused to ejaculate!!!

in the end.. i gave up and climb down from his body.. i couldn't orgasm too.. i was tired... i lay still, tired.. exhausted... dozing off to sleep... his cum still over my lips... Dave got up and put a pillow under my head. he slept beside me, inverted on his bed....

i woke up the next morning.. already 7 am plus... Dave was missing.. i got up, waited in his bed.. he came back inside.. he was already dressed for work...

Dave: good morning..

me: pass me my dress please... morning...

He handed me my dress and i got up to put it on. he helped me.. then handed me an iced latte from starbucks..

me: huh .. where you get this from??

dave: went to buy lo.. there's 24h one...

me: huh where? but not near right??

dave: nevermind la. i drive.. its not far..

i wonder what time he must have woken up at!! he ushered me out of the house and then sent me home... on the drive back... we remained quiet..

as i sipped on the coffee, i don't know why, i felt guilty... i was thinking, if he ask me to blow for him while he drives like hubby's boss does, i will do it.. but he didn't...

reached my place...

Dave: you want to go up and change? i wait for you.. give you a lift to work...

hmmm... shit... dave doesn't know....

me: it's ok.. i'm on leave....... ok.. thanks for the lift...

i didn't want to say bye to him....

i was bored.. he came into my life at the right time..

when i got home, quickly showered.. and slept...

woke up by phone..

Dave: hey when is your husband overseas until?
Old 10-12-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

@Dave's Queen Size Bed

i shifted myself backwards and leaned slightly on to him... our sticky skin touched each other... we sweat so much as his room only had a big fan which was not even on... his house was really old in style..
Like this partThanks for the update TS, I am a visualised type of person. I have always like sweaty sex, felt turned on. Love reading this part

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1