The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Hey guys, heard G1 went back liao. Is this true? Anyone knows why? Saw her 2 months ago and so fast go back liao

Kenna hiv?
Old 06-10-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
U got go this house? Switch?
I got cum here look see....but thread too many fake FR, so haven't try lol
Old 06-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I got cum here look see....but thread too many fake FR, so haven't try lol
Walked passed several times but nv go in
Have some feedback from my Chiong frenz

Last edited by GN007SG; 06-10-2018 at 03:56 PM.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jpp99995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I walked by this place and saw this lone store in this street.
I've browsed through this section for a bit and came to know about this place, went in to take a look. They are definitely older than I am, I was about to go but I saw no. 16 in the corner. I remembered she had a thread all to herself and her reviews were largely favorable so I chose her. She's quite short but her boobs I think are a solid C.
She led me upstairs into her room and locked the door behind her. She helped me undress and showed me into the shower while she undresses and joined me afterwards. She cleaned me up real good and helped to dry me. She then led me to the bed and instructed me to lie down. She joined me in bed, we had so small talk while she's stroking my, by now, rock hard dick. Not too confident with my mandarin but we managed to hold a level of conversation, then she went down on me. Oh my god, that was such a good bj. She like put warm water into her mouth while blowing me, it's so hot I had to distract myself to keep me from cumming too soon. After I forgot how long, she reaches over to the side table and grab a condom and put it on me. She put a dab of lub and climb onto me and started riding me. While riding me, she would lean over and give me a deep french kiss and as she does so I can feel her nipple brushing on my chest.
I feel myself at my limit so I asked to change position. She nodded and released my dick and switch places with me. She placed her pillow under her hips and guided my dick into her pussy. I feels so good, wet and tight. I pounded her like no tomorrow while we lock lips furiously and I came so hard. It's such a great feeling to cum while deep kissing. We both lay side by side on the bed for a while then she took some toilet paper from the side to clean up my dick. We went into the shower together and she cleaned me up nicely, paying particular attention to my dick.
We dried up, got dressed and she gave me a hug and a kiss and said thank you. Both of us walked down and she showed me to the door while saying thank you and hoping I'll visit again. Overall, I'm really satisfied. Her looks are pretty ok imo but her service is godly, $80 is quite worth it. I'll look around for other girls for now but now I know that there's at least 1 I can come back to and not be disappointed. A solid 9/10, will return.
Old 25-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has G18 WeChat can pm me? I lost her contact. Thanks.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited this house awhile back, finally got around to posting FR. Since first time to Geylang, I also don't have much to say since don't know compare.

Went to the house early in the afternoon. Walk up to door, nobody come I also thought was closed. Walked off then later come back, this time the OKT come to door and open, so this time walk in. Look around, wanted to have G18 based off reccs here, but then she also not around. Stand around think think abit in the end chose G9 even though I wanted a more Chinese-looking girl. FR here said good, so might as well choose her for first experience. Just paid OKT then wah, just nice G18 walk out after finish session. Sian, missed. Nevermind, next time.

Went in with G9, had nice shower. New to Geylang, so still very inexperienced, but she guided me through. She didn't speak English, but still was rather nice to me and just rubbed me instead when my broken ass Chinese didn't work. Went over to the bed then the fun started, started with blowjob, then later cowboy, then missionary, then doggy. Near end time, still haven't cum so she gave me fast handjob, but still nothing. Extend timing lor. Continue with blowjob/missionary/doggy/cowboy, then finally cum at the end. Still had quite abit of time, so she gave me a really nice massage. Almost fell asleep until she told me time was up, its time for shower. Showered, talked to her a little bit more then she sent me off.

Was pretty good first experience in Geylang, would have been better if she spoke English. Her looks are so so, but service is good and I would have had more fun if I wasn't so shy shy and nervous.

Overall, will RTF but after I spend more time trying different girls in Geylang.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post
Visited this house awhile back, finally got around to posting FR. Since first time to Geylang, I also don't have much to say since don't know compare.

Went to the house early in the afternoon. Walk up to door, nobody come I also thought was closed. Walked off then later come back, this time the OKT come to door and open, so this time walk in. Look around, wanted to have G18 based off reccs here, but then she also not around. Stand around think think abit in the end chose G9 even though I wanted a more Chinese-looking girl. FR here said good, so might as well choose her for first experience. Just paid OKT then wah, just nice G18 walk out after finish session. Sian, missed. Nevermind, next time.

Went in with G9, had nice shower. New to Geylang, so still very inexperienced, but she guided me through. She didn't speak English, but still was rather nice to me and just rubbed me instead when my broken ass Chinese didn't work. Went over to the bed then the fun started, started with blowjob, then later cowboy, then missionary, then doggy. Near end time, still haven't cum so she gave me fast handjob, but still nothing. Extend timing lor. Continue with blowjob/missionary/doggy/cowboy, then finally cum at the end. Still had quite abit of time, so she gave me a really nice massage. Almost fell asleep until she told me time was up, its time for shower. Showered, talked to her a little bit more then she sent me off.

Was pretty good first experience in Geylang, would have been better if she spoke English. Her looks are so so, but service is good and I would have had more fun if I wasn't so shy shy and nervous.

Overall, will RTF but after I spend more time trying different girls in Geylang.
Have you tried 16? She never fail to please me
Old 17-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
Have you tried 16? She never fail to please me
Nope, that was my first time in GL. Like I said, will come back but maybe next time try CAT150 instead. Didn't see G16 on my first time there. Will check again when I've spent more time in GL.

What do you think of her? I'm the very shy shy cannot take lead kind, so I scared of those with bad attitudes because I really cannot handle.
Old 17-11-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post
Nope, that was my first time in GL. Like I said, will come back but maybe next time try CAT150 instead. Didn't see G16 on my first time there. Will check again when I've spent more time in GL.

What do you think of her? I'm the very shy shy cannot take lead kind, so I scared of those with bad attitudes because I really cannot handle.
Ah don't worry she's great she'll slowly ease you into it if she saw that you're nervous, that's what happened to me the first time. After that, she became the regular one I go to.

Good service, great attitude. I'll be surprise if you're not satisfied with her.
Old 18-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
Ah don't worry she's great she'll slowly ease you into it if she saw that you're nervous, that's what happened to me the first time. After that, she became the regular one I go to.

Good service, great attitude. I'll be surprise if you're not satisfied with her.
Thanks for the help.

Guess the plan now is to try a 150 girl for once, just to see how they're like, then go back to 50/80. Will try G16 then.
Old 18-11-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shld try G18 also.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
blindfire101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got the phone number for this place? Pls pm me thanks
Old 07-12-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new girl in this house? Tks
Old 10-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last Friday went rtf G16
And she never fail mi.
Loved the way she suck my cock n she look at mi at the same time..
Fiy.. G16 might rtc after cny..
Old 15-12-2018, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jpp99995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveur View Post
Last Friday went rtf G16
And she never fail mi.
Loved the way she suck my cock n she look at mi at the same time..
Fiy.. G16 might rtc after cny..
Really?! Wow, gotta see her more while I still can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1