The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The Billionaire Playboy

This story is a fictional story. Any similarities with any actual person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Chapter 1
I just had my shower in my en suite toilet when a girl came into my room.

"Nice of my brother, sending a beauty to my room," i thought to myself.

I grab her waist and kissed her. She tried to push me away, but i pushed my tongue into her mouth forcing her to french me. Seeing that it's not reciprocated, I went to her neck and kissed her.

"Mmm," I didn't miss the soft moan that escaped from her mouth.

I pushed her onto the bed and stripped her roughly. My cock engorged in pants dying to be freed from all restraints.

Her pussy was moist with her natural lubricant, sensing her readiness, I plunged my manhood into her hole. Gosh! She was tight, damn tight!

She: Mmmm.. urgh.. no! No! Stop! Get out!

I didn't reply, neither did I care. The only fuck I gave about was the fuck i was having.

I continued to pump her raw, while kneading her C cups until i felt the sensation in my balls and exploded in her pussy. As I was still aroused, I went for another round and shot on her face. Having tired myself out after 2 rounds in succession, I left her there and flipped over to my side of the king size bed and slept.

When I woke up the next morning, I was alone in the bedroom.

My name is Jay, 30 years old this year, married, well sort of, a playboy, a multi-millionaire and the CEO of a company that I dad handed over to me.

I didn't know who the girl was but she was a good fuck and I missed her while sitting in my office.

Me: Hello Tom, did you get me the girl? She was good.

Tom: which girl bro?

Me: the one you sent to my room after the party last night la

Tom: i have no idea what you were talking about bro. I was busy banging this chick i brought to Cappella, assuming you will settle your own.

Me: what?! So who did I fuck last night?

Tom: No idea bro..

I hung up the phone. I was hoping to get her contact through Tom, my buddy, who was an ex-army general sitting on a mountain of inheritance.

"Damn...," I was hoping to find her tonight to fuck instead of my nonexist wife whom I haven't seen for 4 years now. Just as well, I don't want to see that bitch ever again.

Last edited by LeWildDick; 27-07-2018 at 08:14 PM.
Old 27-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Billionaire Playboy

First one to support .
Old 27-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 18
KVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to all

The opening is good! Support
Old 27-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
mongkokslitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supporting too!
Old 27-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Samurice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, camping for more
Old 27-07-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 18
Littlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Setting up big tent .
Old 27-07-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Sounding good....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 27-07-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlefeet View Post
Setting up big tent .
Up u bro. 😊
Old 27-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Reading soon become my habit Liao
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 27-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
trackfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start . Do keep it coming .
Old 27-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
IanRush9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 27-07-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Tent goes up up!!
Old 27-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for all your support! Hope this story wouldn't disappoint you.
Old 27-07-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Chapter 2

I went to my parents' home in Sentosa after work, still thinking of that girl last night.

"Jay," my mum called out to me when I reach home.

Me: Yes mum

Mom: Angel is back

Me: Who gives a shit? I don't want to see her. Get her to stay with her parents or just buy her an apartment. I'll pay as long as I don't have to see her.

Mom: Jay...

Me: Mum, you know very well why we got married. i'm tired. Get Maria to call me when it's time for dinner.

With that, I retreated to my room.

What I saw made my day! On the bed was an angelic face with the perfect figure. She must be god's compensation for having to marry that little bitch Angel.

On my bed was the girl from last night, reading a fashion magazine.

Her breasts heaved up and down as she breathed. Her fair, unblemished porcelain skin glowed in the evening sun. Her straight tresses flowed from her scalp to her chest.

She looked up and used a pillow to cover her chest, obviously startled by my sudden appearance.

Her: Wh.. why are you here?

Me: What do you think?

Her: Can you please go out? This is my room.

Me: Excuse me, young lady, this is MY room.

Her: but your apartment is in Orchard!

Me: but this is still my room.

With that i stripped myself, my hardened penis standing proud saluting this beauty on my bed.

After grabbing her protective pillow and throwing it aside, i went in to kiss her and grab her boobs. It was soft underneath the fabric.

Me: So you're not wearing a bra.. obviously asking for a good fuck

Her: I don't wear a bra in my room and I was told to stay here.

Me: Sorry young lady, you must have gotten into the wrong room, this is my room!

I continued to kiss her and alternate between groping her boobs and twirling her now erected nipple from the outside of her tank top.

By now, I have removed the offending tank top, forcibly, and am now sucking on her pinkish erected eraser tip nipples. My hand underneath her shorts and underwear, fondling her clean-shaven pussy that I had just cummed into the night before.

It was not easy as she was struggling, hard.

She was helpless but trying to fight me off.

"No.. please.. urgh.. get off.. me.. urgh.. ahh," she pleaded, willing herself not to show signs of pleasure to encourage me, but her body cannot lie. Slowly but surely, this sexy little kitten is getting wet.

As she squirmed and whimpered, all it had done was to make me more horny for her.

I held on to my hardened tool and positioned at the entrance of the love hole, and once it's in position, it went masuk baris!

"Urgh!" A loud moan escaped her mouth.

I pumped hard, fast and furious, wanting to release my pent up frustration for the whole day. My goddess, I found you!

As I did her missionary, my hands did not idle. I reached for her boobs and began to grope and play with her nipples.

My mouth went to her neck and began sucking, marking my territory.

Finally, I shot waves of waves of soldiers into her pussy.

"What's your name?" I asked. In my mind, I don't want her to leave me. If I have to marry her, at most I'll divorce that little bitch, no loss.

She looked at me in disbelief.

"Angel, your wife," she said.
Old 27-07-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
cockwaffle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro, please continue...
Advert Space Available