The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
hairsplit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Billionaire Playboy

Awesome story TS, thx.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more updates~
Old 05-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We were told by the receptionist that Jacques would be back in a few days and we decided to wait. This meeting is important in both business and personal fronts.

When Jacque's secretary told us that he is back, we set off immediately. The hired driver took us to JO and once again, we entered the lobby.

"Hello, Mr Jay," I heard a voice called out in a French accented English.

"Mr Jay, this is Mr Pierre, our COO," the receptionist explained helpfully, and I nodded in return.

P: Mr Jay, thank you for visiting us, sorry I didn't know you came the other day.

J: Thank you, Mr Pierre. Don't worry about it. I'm here to see Mr Jacques, is he around?

P: Yes, he is. Let me bring you to him. Oh yes, this is my name card.

With that he handed me his name card and I gave mine.

His name card was simple and exquisite at the same time. The front was just JO's logo with his name, position and contact details. But what is exquisite with this card is that it's gold. And one look at it you could tell it's real - you could probably sell it to a pawn shop. It seems too extravagant to give out gold name cards; even though JO is big, it isn't that big a company. It felt odd but nothing seemed out of place.

We followed Pierre to Jacques office and he politely excused himself.

I showed the name card to Jacques and ask,"Mr Jacques, are all your name cards so extravagant? It looks really exquisite".

"Oh, not at all. Pierre made this out of his own pocket," Jacques replied. "He is trying to outdo me.. he's been eyeing my seat for awhile now," he continued.

"I see, before we discuss business, I want to thank you for donating your blood to save my wife," i said.

Hearing that, Angel's eyes became wet and gave a slight bow, "thank you, Mr Jacques," she said gratefully.

We continued to discuss about the €3 million business deal, which I know is worth a lot to JO. While they are big, the company is on the decline with big boys designer labels likes Hermes, Louis Vuitton and Chanel dominating the industry.

Jacques thanked me for the deal and I promised to finalise some of the nitty gritty and visit him again for the deal.

The plan is set, I will go back to have another round of sex and spend 2 days mulling over the details before meeting Jacques again.

I kept the card from Pierre in my wallet and we left JO.
Old 07-08-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

New update!
Old 08-08-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
trackfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, do continue
Old 09-08-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
ChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWildDick View Post
The lobby of JO Corporation is grand. The wodden finish on the wall paired with the wooden reception counter. The LED-illuminated 3D letters of "JO" on the reception stood out against the wooden backdrop of the reception counter. In the corner of the lobby, the barrista of the house cafe stood, ready to prepare any coffee and tea to the fancy of visitors, all on the house. There were also tables and chairs set for visitors and staff to rest and have meetings. Looking at the house cafe, I chuckled and imagined all the aunties who would be there drinking free coffee and chatting away, even though they don't have any business in one of the Singaporean-owned listed company in France.

"Hi, my name is Jay, CEO of Jay International. I would like to meet Mr Jacques please," I said to the receptionist, handing over my business card.

"Oh, Mr Jay, unfortunately Mr Jacques is not in as he has gone back to Singapore," came the reply.

As fate would have it, we flew all the way to France but he was in Singapore. Having been shopping and walking for the past days, we decided to return to the hotel to rest. We walked off fingers interlocked like young lovebirds we see in Singapore. One could hardly imagine that, just months ago, we hated each other, believing in the version of the incident 4 years ago.

Back to the hotel, I hugged her from the back and my hands caressed her face to her neck, all these while planting little kisses on her neck.

She stiffened a little when she felt my hardened tool pushed against the fabric of her dress.

"Relax, I'm sorry for the past, please forgive me. Let's start all over again and fall in love with each other," I said, "but I think I already have," I continued.

She nodded in response and I caressed her ample boobs and flat tummy and outlined her curves with my hand.

I planted a final peck on her neck and squeezed her boob one more time before I unzipped her dress and unclasp the bra.

With her boobs free, my hands automatically swoop in for the prize, groping her soft love pillows gently. My fingers twirling her erected nipples as if trying to find her exogenous frequency.

"Mmm," a soft, barely audible moan escaped her lips.

My hand snaked in between her underwear and skin and found her pussy. My finger lingered on her labia for awhile before it went for the opening. It was wet and I used some of the juice to wet her clit and massaged it. Soon, more moans escaped her and my own dick is straining against the materials on me.

I know she wanted the imminent pleasure that is about to engulf the two of us. But it was not enough for me. I know she is shy and when we had sex in the past, she fought back her moans refusing to let her pleasure show. Those times to her, she was forced to have sex with a man who raped her and took her virginity, and I was having revenge by forcing her to have sex.

Today is different, I don't want to go Duracell rabbit on her. It's not just using her body for sex, it's about making love to her.

I continued to massage her clitoris while her moans of pleasure got louder, her inhibitions ebbed away.

I knew the time has come when she grabbed my dick through my pants and underwear and whispered, "dear, please.. I want this in me".

I swept her off her feet, literally, and carried her bridal style to the bed.

I used my dick to tease her clitoris a bit more and entered her.

As soon as I entered her, the squishy sound of her wetness was a companied by a moan of pleasure. As much as I was tempted to I didn't want to pump like Duracell style so I made slow her to her and with all her inhibitions gone, she moaned wantonly enjoying the electricitying pleasure emitting from her nether region.

"Urgh! Urgh! Ah.. faster.. oh my god," she would say, and then bury her head in her pillow, ashamed that she was so openly enjoying sex.

As I increase my pace to thrust inside her like a piston, the tip of my erection stabbing on her g-spot, she threw her shame to the back of the neck and began moaning again. The sound of sex filled the room.

"Urgh! Urgh! URGH!! I'm.. urgh.. urgh.. cumming," she managed to say as she hit her big O. It was the first time she openly declared her orgasm. I felt her pussy tighten squeezing my cock. I felt my balls tightened and blasted shots of my naval divers deep into her inviting vagina.

After cumming, I massaged her clit as I have read in a sex forum, about the story of a guy working in a sex facility, that an orgasm after sex helps to impregnate the girl.
The way Angel react to sex is exactly like what most girls will. Shy but yet wanting it so badly. Keep it up! Nice plot you have.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice sharing.
Old 17-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

ts, please come backkkkk
Old 17-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
rupahit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping too!
Old 08-12-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for TS to come back!!
Old 08-12-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SantaKlauz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, TS please continue
Old 10-12-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hatefever99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Absolutely nice story to read, please continue bro!
Old 12-12-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, sure hoping there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1