The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
ChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
I am truly sorry to hear about your story and your plight.

I think the first step you could do is to approach and speak to your RC (Resident Committees) for help. They are the Grassroots Leaders and as they are community volunteers, they will gladly do their utmost to help you wherever possible. Grassroots Leaders/RC members also have direct access to your MP (Member of Parliament) of your area where you reside so engaging with your MP for help is also another option. MP has a lot of credibility and weight to help you in this area.

Meantime, whilst you are continuing searching for a suitable job, you could also use your SkillsFuture Credit of $500 to upgrade your skills. This could value add to your resume and skillset.

Let me know which area you stay in and perhaps we can help you locate the right Grassroots Leaders to help you
Honestly, they can't help much. I am thrown around like a ball till I just give up. I tried comcare, but the payout is really too little and it is only for short term. You see.... MPs can only help with the short term solution, which is to provide financial assistance. But what is the long term solution is for me to find a full time job to support myself and my folks.

And to be very honest with you, I was advised to seek my own job because I am too high functioning to seek help for job placement in job placement centre for mentally ill patients. Don't even get me started on job placement centres for jobless people. I am forever redirected to job placement centre for mentally ill patients. Which also means I am thrown around like a ball again. As for skillsfuture credits, i had hit my max quota this year.

Seeking partner in crime for a backpacking trip to Cambodia in 2019.
Hit me up if you are game for it.
Old 27-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

actually when u see past all these norms esp at a certain stage of life,, u think deeper and comes to this

Purpose to marry? herd instinct paternal instinct? or to avoid loneliness?

Companionship will suffice thats if u lucky to find a lifelong soulmate and with exclusive benefits.. else just staying single could be best option.

Just go Gland and pick an SYT to fantasize her as your regular JC uni F buddy ... Sex urge solved.

Raising kids nowadays are solely for the experience with no tangible ROI when u r old. Cost of living will ensure this.

At least without wife or kid, there is no double standard expectation for you to bring food to the table for all yet has no full control over having sex request.. then when caught farking outside, wifey divorce and use WC against u..
Lose everything yet mthly need to pay for her upkeep in thie modern society where both genders have equal opportunity to everything, WC is absolutely BS.

Just that as one ages in singlehood, he needs to separate aloneless and loneliness.. to rejoice in aloneness and freedom..

FARK as many as freely without shackles!

Old 27-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

get a hobby, hopefully its sports involved. there are many fb grps related to that particular sports like jogging, cycling, swimming etc. not only u be healthier, u get to knw more frds. i have seen ppl getting hitch from frds known from the fb grps. but of course do not go in like a dog in heat, finding a partner is always a bonus

So.. why learn?
Old 27-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolatTherapy View Post
I am not a bro, sis.

Anyways, thanks for the offer. But I know one thing for sure, all job placement centre for mentally ill patients couldn't help me much due to the fact I am too high functioning. ALL of them told me outright that I will have better chance/luck looking for jobs on my own. Just FYI.
May I know who did you talk to? From which centre? Pm me if u think you wanna give yourself another chance.
Old 27-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just needed to get this off my chest..... (this might be a rather long rant.....)
big hugs sister, so brave of you to share here and i’m so glad to read that mentally you are in a better state of mind now. things will get better, when you hit the rock bottom, the only way to move is up.

fingers crossed for you that you will find a new job that is able to bring out the best in you without discrimination. jiayou!! ❤️
Old 27-08-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
big hugs sister, so brave of you to share here and i’m so glad to read that mentally you are in a better state of mind now. things will get better, when you hit the rock bottom, the only way to move is up.

fingers crossed for you that you will find a new job that is able to bring out the best in you without discrimination. jiayou!! ❤️
Welcome, sister

Happy to see more and more ladies participating and openly sharing their views/thoughts.

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 27-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

ChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post

Thank you!
Right now, I just need a miracle to find a job that I could rebuild my career on. Thanks for the encouragement.

Old 27-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
May I know who did you talk to? From which centre? Pm me if u think you wanna give yourself another chance.
Who in their right mind will tell you that? I am not surprised. Big corporates who claim that they don't discriminate any races, illnesses, genders and sexual orientation in the end just rejected me because I need to take time off from work for my appointments. Their excuse all the time is that my absent will disrupt the whole company operations. What a fine and good excuse. I am surprised that you aren't aware of such things going on.

Old 27-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome, sister

Happy to see more and more ladies participating and openly sharing their views/thoughts.
thank you!

Quote:
Thank you!
Right now, I just need a miracle to find a job that I could rebuild my career on. Thanks for the encouragement.
it will come, but you must be patient. good things come to those who wait.
Old 27-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who in their right mind will tell you that? I am not surprised. Big corporates who claim that they don't discriminate any races, illnesses, genders and sexual orientation in the end just rejected me because I need to take time off from work for my appointments. Their excuse all the time is that my absent will disrupt the whole company operations. What a fine and good excuse. I am surprised that you aren't aware of such things going on.
I wanted to help you but you wouldn’t want to give details. How to help?
Old 27-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome, sister

Upped you bro
Old 27-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Sis ChocolatTherapy,

Why don't you try setting up small online businesses to keep yourself occupied? Rather than working for a company requesting for time off, you can manage your own schedule by working on your own.

I truly believe any mental illness is curable when you keep yourself occupied...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 27-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
I wanted to help you but you wouldn’t want to give details. How to help?
Did I asked or seeked for help? Please read through my entire post. Since when did I said that I needed help? I highly doubt your intention. If you really meant to help, you wouldn't have post it here but rather PM me to ask me if I needed help. Why not you tell me which centre you work in rather than me telling which centres I approached? Come on. There isn't like a lot of job placement centres for the mentally ill in sg. And do you have any idea how majority of them are through recommendation only? Majority of them, I do not fit the criteria simply because I am capable of finding jobs on my own. You claim to work in one, but I highly doubt so because of your ignorance to what's going on behind the scenes.

Old 27-08-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did I asked or seeked for help? Please read through my entire post. Since when did I said that I needed help? I highly doubt your intention. If you really meant to help, you wouldn't have post it here but rather PM me to ask me if I needed help. Why not you tell me which centre you work in rather than me telling which centres I approached? Come on. There isn't like a lot of job placement centres for the mentally ill in sg. And do you have any idea how majority of them are through recommendation only? Majority of them, I do not fit the criteria simply because I am capable of finding jobs on my own. You claim to work in one, but I highly doubt so because of your ignorance to what's going on behind the scenes.
Because in the samh there are 10 centres with more than 500 staff. Well I did try. All the best to you then.
Old 27-08-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Sis ChocolatTherapy,

Why don't you try setting up small online businesses to keep yourself occupied? Rather than working for a company requesting for time off, you can manage your own schedule by working on your own.

I truly believe any mental illness is curable when you keep yourself occupied...
In terms of mental health, I am definitely in a much better place now. But I just need to highlight/educate people of the misconception that mental illness is curable. In medical terms, mental illness can not be cure but could be in recovery. What it means is that as long as the patient has not relapse in 2 years, that patient is in recovery. The reason why it is known as recovery is because no one will knows when the patient will relapse. So if the patient relapse again after being in recovery, the same process continues. 2 years without relapse and the patient is back on recovery. What you mean should be the patient could manage his or her mental illness by him or herself. There is no cure for mental illness but there's always medication and psychotherapy to help patients to better manage their mental illness and keep it from relapsing.

As for online business, I do plan to set up my own social enterprise to help the mentally ill patients who couldn't find jobs to fend for themselves by selling home made products. But right now, financially I am not able to come up with the start up capital. And that's why I needed a full time job for me to save up and have enough capital to kick start this project.

============

When I posted this, I just needed a place for me to rant all my frustration without anyone judging me. People just assume that I am not trying hard enough and just keep saying I just need to try harder and I need to this and do that or that I am just lazy to go to great lengths to get a job. Or people judge me by saying I am picky with my job and that is why I am still jobless. I just wanted a place to rant. No intention of asking for help (yes, I don't need your help. Unless you are keen to invest in a social enterprise that helps the mentally ill patients. If not, no, I don't need your help.) Encouragements and virtual hugs are all welcome. Thank you everyone who had showed me love and Encouragements. You ladies and gents have no idea how much I truly appreciate it. From the bottom of my heart, a big thank you for all of you.

XOXO

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1