The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 28-07-2018, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
Refreshing your memory :

Challenging the okt .
Apparently this proved that the zappers are from OKTs thats zapping everyone that is writing FRs for girl that is not under their Stable. Isn't this framing and attacks done on purpose?
I don't mind staying in moderation but it's killing of the FR thread in dome 1 therefore I am sounding it out.

So in this case, are you implying that it's ok for OKTs to zap with multiple accounts framing cheongsters?
Old 28-07-2018, 08:12 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

bring your fight somewhere else like here ...what have all this post got to do with premium membership? i will start to zap all off-topic post in this thread after this post..

=====================

Here is a thought, start posting FRs to make your point creditable. i went thru your post and couldnt find a single FRs and yet you are posting giving me the impression that you are zapped in that thread because of posting FRs.

fyi i often add point to post in that thread to bill out genuine poster who have been unfairly negged by the OKTs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohorserun88 View Post
Apparently this proved that the zappers are from OKTs thats zapping everyone that is writing FRs for girl that is not under their Stable.
==============

so what is wrong with challenge the okts? imo Bad FRs should be allowed... however i am not the mod in that forum so i leave it for the mod in charge to decide what is best for his business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
Refreshing your memory :

Challenging the okt .
=============

if that is a good suggestion maybe i should zap you in moderation so that nobody can zap you too? Cant you start contributing to the forum with some decent post.. 200 post and 99% are either about zapping or related to johnbass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapHim2Negative View Post
Simple!

Remain as moderated user. Don't upz your point.

As moderated user no body can zap you and you can suka suka post your POV

Got it?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
Sboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to behold

Hi, got question about premium membership.
Is it true that there is 2 ways to access the private section?
1. Post pictures of my collection with prove that they are mine.
2. Be a paid member, DPS

For paid membership, can I choose non-recurring membership? Or what is the min amount for donation?

PRC: An An, WY Part1, WY Part2, WY Part3, Xiao Lu (ZSH)

Last edited by Sboobs_lover; 28-08-2018 at 03:37 PM.
Old 28-08-2018, 04:39 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yes... contribution in the private section will gain u access to it.. however the photos or videos need to be vetted by sam first... premium membership will also give u access to the private section..

for donations, there is a monthly and one time option.. goto usercp >Miscellaneous > Paid Subscriptions

the option for cancellation is also there i believe..if not then just drop sam a pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sboobs_lover View Post
Hi, got question about premium membership.
Is it true that there is 2 ways to access the private section?
1. Post pictures of my collection with prove that they are mine.
2. Be a paid member, DPS

For paid membership, can I choose non-recurring membership? Or what is the min amount for donation?

Old 28-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
Sboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
yes... contribution in the private section will gain u access to it.. however the photos or videos need to be vetted by sam first... premium membership will also give u access to the private section..

for donations, there is a monthly and one time option.. goto usercp >Miscellaneous > Paid Subscriptions

the option for cancellation is also there i believe..if not then just drop sam a pm.
One time donation is 200+usd, so ex?
Anyway donation can go private section?

PRC: An An, WY Part1, WY Part2, WY Part3, Xiao Lu (ZSH)
Old 28-08-2018, 05:56 PM

so ex? i bet u wont be saying that if u know how much he is paying for the sever and the tech team so that you guys can enjoy the free services .
and he has been paying it out of his own pocket money even before the sponsors came in...

i have been telling sam that usd200++ for a life time donation is dirt cheap..it works out to be less than $1 per day for a year...
he is just too kind and nice..

from what i understand yes donors are able to access the private section..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sboobs_lover View Post
One time donation is 200+usd, so ex?
Anyway donation can go private section?

Old 06-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
axem1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

admin i cant seem to access ticket club members entrance even though i bought premium membership can help?
Old 06-10-2018, 11:11 AM

it is 2 different thing... but with premium membership you should be able to access most of the photos/video from access ticket club .. they are in the Archive Access in the private section..

Quote:
Originally Posted by axem1 View Post
admin i cant seem to access ticket club members entrance even though i bought premium membership can help?

Old 07-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
BedokArtek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBedokArtek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
""

« » « »

+79883402398 shalelarosh ru
( )
, ,
victorgrom@protonmail com +7 (989) 239-81-04
Old 08-11-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
fantasyix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Admin, I have sent PM to you, wait for your urgent reply.

Thank you
Old 11-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

spyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Do not believe it - moderation is a hard message reports on girls are deleted !!! Lies and crime
Old 12-11-2018, 07:24 AM

the benefits of being a premium membership is listed in the first post of this thread... while benefits are aplenty... advertising in the forum isnt one of them..

you are probably new and isnt aware that the advertising part is sublet to a exterior vendor many years ago..
we have no interest in managing the advertisers nor do we have any interest in dealing with advertising here..

your post was removed by the ad moderator... Please contact greeentea with regards to advertisement matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyboy View Post
Do not believe it - moderation is a hard message reports on girls are deleted !!! Lies and crime

Old 15-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 0
Safesafe is a glorious beacon of lightSafesafe is a glorious beacon of lightSafesafe is a glorious beacon of lightSafesafe is a glorious beacon of lightSafesafe is a glorious beacon of lightSafesafe is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone share with me what is the difference between My Points and Power. How do you increase the points and power. Thanks
Old 15-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safesafe View Post
Can anyone share with me what is the difference between My Points and Power. How do you increase the points and power. Thanks
You need to have 10 post to get power.

How many point u have in your power determine how many points you can up another user.

If another user up your points, your point will be increase by the amount of rep points the user have up.

Power will increase every year from your join dates and also every 3000 points you increase 1 rep power.

Hopefully my explanation is clear.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

John989898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the payment only by credit card??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1