The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L16 h69

Allow me to start a thread on this house since I could not find one already setup. Place is nice and clean, big rooms with ample parking as well.

Here's the lineup of the girls in this house:

1) Xiao Bing 小冰 - Tall, slim and leggy
2) Yang Yang 杨杨 - Voluptuous, small build, heard she's a great worker too
3) Mia0-Mia0 (word filter?) 苗苗 - Small-sized, cheerful and loquacious, pretty face
4) Xiao Ke 小可 - An ample WL with (I heard) a great sex drive...
5) Li Hong 李红 - More mature-looking WL for those of us who prefer this kind
6) Hong Hong 红红 - Young-looking got the real innocent look
7) Jia Jia 佳佳 - New addition (only just got yellow card), tall and leggy, heard she's really hard to book a slot for
8) Yu-er 语儿 - Another new addition (same batch as 佳佳) pretty, keen and eager to please!
9) Mei Qi 美琪 - The third new addition, perfect for chiongers who like 白白 skin!

If any bros have any experience in this house also please share!
Old 29-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Allow me to start a thread on this house since I could not find one already setup. Place is nice and clean, big rooms with ample parking as well.

3) Mia0-Mia0 (word filter?) 苗苗 - Small-sized, cheerful and loquacious, pretty face
7) Jia Jia 佳佳 - New addition (only just got yellow card), tall and leggy, heard she's really hard to book a slot for
8) Yu-er 语儿 - Another new addition (same batch as 佳佳) pretty, keen and eager to please!

How is Xiao Bing's service? Got french boh?
Old 30-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good effort to start this thread which some guys like me do not know much about.

Your description sounds interesting especially the Hong Hong - will check it out. can describe more? I recently saw a young innocent girl small sized girl, petite but not thin, in one house and the OKT say its Hong Dou but I did not manage to find out which house the girl came from....OKT didn't want to tell me... so I wonder if anyone knows if there is a hong dou around and which house?

Last week I also saw a very fair skin rosy young innocent cute looking meaty girl that's 1.5m tall I think, look a bit like ex-1654a xiaofeng, walking back to the 1667 and 1669 direction but no chance to find out who she was, as was rushing off somewhere else.

Wonder if anyone knows who this girl is and if so, which house? Is it any of the houses at lorong 16 or Westerhout?
Old 02-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
How is Xiao Bing's service? Got french boh?
I personally didn't french Xiao Bing but I don't think she's particularly averse to it.. just a matter of the chemistry I suppose!

As for Hong Hong I haven't gone for her yet - she does look young and innocent, so that part of the description does fit. I would also guess that she's about 1.5m or just very slightly taller than that.

I went to this house yesterday.. Nice service and atmosphere as always.. but had to wait TWO HOURS for Jia Jia She's just exactly as I remembered her from the last trip - tall, slim (she has a thigh gap ) and great service in all ways. It was pretty late already and she had been working all day almost non-stop.. but she was still very forthcoming and eager to please.

Gonna try out the remaining new WL I haven't up'ed yet (Mei Qi) but have to wait till my infatuation with Jia Jia passes!
Old 04-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sic

My compliments SBF Old School style i.e. Upz for u mate

Quote:

Old 28-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Sammysammy, thanks for the heads up ... I have had Jia Jia but I did not have to wait for two hours for her ... Will FR once I have more time on my belt ... Cheerz!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Revel4mour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally, a discussion thread on 1669! We all came for the cheeky number, but stayed for the solid service, I assume.

I can vouch for Yang Yang, she's petite, and has the most amazing tits. C at least, I believe. I've rtf'd once by now. While I was there, she did soapy breast massage in the shower. She also does some epic bj with her tongue running up and down your shaft like it's her favourite toy. Seriously, she works magic with that tongue. After that, standard massage, casbah, and then there's her fj. Fantastic. She moans really loud and tells you how amazing you feel inside her. Top notch acting right there. Great stuff. Slightly chubby around the waist because you can't be short and tua neh and expect to be hourglass, but it's not that bad. 10/10 would fuck again.

Is $$$$ $$$$ the slim one with A+ ~ B cup? I might have booked her once as well. I remember having a good time.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing More ... Nothing Less ... But interest Company ...

Nothing more ... Nothing less ... Interesting Company ...

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - SZ, PRC (Thats suggest why she speaks Fluent Chinese-Accented Cantonese)
Age - 21 Years young (according to her)
Height - 1.68m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1669
Misc Info - Have prior experience in the sex trade ... Debuted in Sept 2014 (I stand corrected) ...

Looks - 7.3/10

Not bad looker but her not-so-sharp + low bridge nose spoiled her overall looks a little. Very nice double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Nice long hair and wavy at the bottom. If you look at her face as a whole, she is considered chio especially if she wears her hair down ...

Bod - 7.5/10

Slim ... neither fair nor tan. Natural B cupper with brown nips. Nice perky and quite fleshy butts. Armpit hair spotted which is a turn off for me! Unkempt bushy pubic hair as well ... Good for folks who have a fetish for bushy pubic and armpit hair ... She claimed that some customers simply love her armpit hair ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10

She would accomodate you if you can charm her in this role-playing department ... There are some silly folks who thought all the WLs would initiate this action by default when they read my FR ... If she allowed frenching, this segment would be even more shiokalicious ... Hence, points deducted for that ...

Shower Action - 6.8/10

Not much action here other than some brief body2body stimulation ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.6/10

Slow, passionate and lotsa GFE built-in ... A great prelude to the Ėntree ...

French Kiss - N/A

Only allow kissing when I last tried her ... Not sure if she would graduate to speaking French if I RTF ...

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.8/10

This was the highlights of her overall performance. Deep-throated & sensuous BBBJ ... Alot of enthusiasm and passion shown and put into it ... That was at least how I felt. Great job! However, no hand action employed ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was game for any position I requested. In this aspect, I can't fault her ... Her Pussy was quite tight and moisten up pretty quick ... I pumped her ferociously in doggy and missionary fashions before I ejaculated ... Before that she rode on me ... She looked good at the angle where I looked up at her whilst I lied on my back ...

Attitude - 7.8/10

She will do what she wanna do & what she supposed to do as a GL150 WL ... Nothing more ... nothing less! Very accomodating, friendly + chatty & jovial at times ... She definitely make a good 60 mins company ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Tried jiajia average looks not Chio type service still can improve body shape quite killer otherwise not sure why she is so popular ? Maybe she suit the needs of some brothers .. My preference is mainstream syt slender body shape sexy and Snow White skin almond face shape ...
Old 07-12-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Tried jiajia average looks not Chio type service still can improve body shape quite killer otherwise not sure why she is so popular ? Maybe she suit the needs of some brothers .. My preference is mainstream syt slender body shape sexy and Snow White skin almond face shape ...
She popular meh?
Old 07-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Any regulars of this house know what time they open for business?
Thanks
Old 07-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Herich is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHerich is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Any regulars of this house know what time they open for business?
Thanks
1pm. imo, the best is this house is xiaobing. nice fair and flawless bod with slim legs. service was consistent. upped her many times liao but have moved on to new dishes elsewhere.
Old 07-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
She popular meh?
Quite pop ave 10 session lol
Old 07-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Quite pop ave 10 session lol
wah. Ok Ok. shall check it out then.

thanks for the info
Old 07-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herich View Post
1pm. imo, the best is this house is xiaobing. nice fair and flawless bod with slim legs. service was consistent. upped her many times liao but have moved on to new dishes elsewhere.
Appreciate the info and recommendation, bro Herich
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1