The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 23
iamw7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiamw7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Y Y TN at People's Park Complex

Yesterday afternoon I went to this TN, YUXX YUXX traditional TN, at 3rd floor of People's Park Complex, the similar position to 2nd floor rainbow TN which was discussed at another thread. This TN is close to a travel agency that specializes in China market. I hope you can find it easily.

Initially I wanted a massage to cure my back pain. Once I stepped into the shop, I understood that this shop provide more service. I opt for a 45min massage at $30. A 40+ lady lead me to a small cubic. This shop is very small. It has only about 3 beds I think. The business is not bad as other ladies were busy at the moment.

I cut the story as I am not good at writing. The massage is not bad. After about 20 minutes of pure massage, the lady gave me sexual massage immediately. It feels very good. Then she asked me to turn and massage my front. During the sexual massage, my didi is already hard. She asked me if I want a HJ at $30, I agreed. To me surprise, she lay down at the bed to let me play with her 34C breast. The breast is very soft. I suck them for more than 5 minutes. She loved to be played. She really enjoyed this. After a while, she told me that she wanted to make love due to my sucking. She said "Wo Shou Bu Liao Le". 'Can you make love with me at $40?' I cannot believe the price. I agreed immidiately. She went out to get a CD.

The FJ is fantastic. She can control her pussy very well and my felling is very wonderful as her pussy sucks my didi. I never experience this before. I finish in about 10 minutes.

Looks 6/10
Massage 7/10
Skin 7/10
Boots 8/10
HJ 6/10
FJ 9/10

Damage: $30+$40=S70.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
Panda24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Y Y TN at People's Park Complex

Sorry bro iamw7, cos the tn i went happen to be just next to your tn, so decide to borrow your thread...

Opt for 45mins for $30, was served by a gal who looks like melody chen (the actress's blog who you always see on the banner when u use hotmail), but more innocent looking. After 20 mins of good hard massage, she ask me to turn around. She commented that I have dry skin and ask if i want a body scrub. When i ask for the price, she say free la, since my skin so dry...so of coz wan la..but becos nt enough time, she only scrub my front body. Half way through, I suddenly remember the shop no bathroom, so how to wash off the scrub later..when she finish off with my legs, she point to my little bro and ask if i wan it..$50..but later bagain until $30...she allows autoroam, but dun allow slipping my hands into her bra and pantis...After finishing off, she wiped my body clean with few wet towels and finish off with powder.

Damage : $60 (including HJ)
Looks :8/10 (innocent looking)
FJ/BJ : No
Contact: got her hp no, but not verfied. Interested bros can pm me for her contact.
Will return for sure..

Panda's Gallery of Gals

Panda's Gallery of Gals (Special)

Thanks to all bros who up me..Will return favor with my humble 2 pt.
Pls pm me if I forgot to up u back..
Old 05-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamw7
traditional TN, at 3rd floor of People's Park Complex, the

'Can you make love with me at $40?' I cannot believe the price. I agreed immidiately. She went out to get a CD.

The FJ is fantastic. She can control her pussy very well and my felling is very wonderful as her pussy sucks my didi. I never experience this before. I finish in about 10 minutes.

Wow, bro, a FJ at 40? Sure a good deal. By the way, how has the new rules affect the TN in PPC? Have not set foot back in sinkeepore for some time. tot that no partition and only licensed ones are allowed to partition? So this one is a partitioned one.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

S$40 bucks ... Perhaps she is hornier more you at that time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Wow, bro, a FJ at 40? Sure a good deal. By the way, how has the new rules affect the TN in PPC? Have not set foot back in sinkeepore for some time. tot that no partition and only licensed ones are allowed to partition? So this one is a partitioned one.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 23
iamw7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiamw7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
I passed by this shop yesterday evening. It was still opening! Yes, it is a partitioned one. But not sure the future of this shop.

For bros who PM me regarding more details of the lady (eg, local or PRC? name, contact number etc) , I have to say sorry to you because I didn't ask her at that time. I hope bros can find the shop, especially those I PM the address to you.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
said "Wo Shou Bu Liao Le". 'Can you make love with me at $40?' I cannot believe the price. I agreed immidiately. She went out to get a CD.

Visited this joint yesterday evening and had the same lady..short/kinda big boobies and used her Cxxx muscles to contract duing FJ. Asked me to give whatever I felt was a reasonable amt and settled for $70. Another bro called for her colleague (a better-looking lady) but this lady kept on anawering her mobile during the session.

This joint is located next to Spa Bxxx and can't be missed. Plus point is the shower facilities. May RTF.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yesterday afternoon I went to this TN, YUXX YUXX traditional TN, at 3rd floor of People's Park Complex, the similar position to 2nd floor rainbow TN which was discussed at another thread. This TN is close to a travel agency that specializes in China market. I hope you can find it easily.

Initially I wanted a massage to cure my back pain. Once I stepped into the shop, I understood that this shop provide more service. I opt for a 45min massage at $30. A 40+ lady lead me to a small cubic. This shop is very small. It has only about 3 beds I think. The business is not bad as other ladies were busy at the moment.

I cut the story as I am not good at writing. The massage is not bad. After about 20 minutes of pure massage, the lady gave me sexual massage immediately. It feels very good. Then she asked me to turn and massage my front. During the sexual massage, my didi is already hard. She asked me if I want a HJ at $30, I agreed. To me surprise, she lay down at the bed to let me play with her 34C breast. The breast is very soft. I suck them for more than 5 minutes. She loved to be played. She really enjoyed this. After a while, she told me that she wanted to make love due to my sucking. She said "Wo Shou Bu Liao Le". 'Can you make love with me at $40?' I cannot believe the price. I agreed immidiately. She went out to get a CD.

Looks 6/10
Massage 7/10
Skin 7/10
Boots 8/10
HJ 6/10
FJ 9/10

bro..
wats her name??
Old 10-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

40+ years old? looks how bro?
Old 13-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Smile Re: Y Y TN at People's Park Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesg786
bro..
wats her name??
there are 2 ladies...it's the shorter one with short hair. Friendly service and can TCSS. Unfortunate that the walls are paper thin. Stripped off her skirt + panty but kept her clothes on. Milky boobs...yummy
Old 13-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
bonsoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesg786
bro..
wats her name??
Hey all,
Was at PPC this afternoon, damn crowded with the food fair on the 1st level (not basement). went up to 3rd floor. Suddenly saw an influx of Travel agents man....wah liao, big small and medium! hee...

Anyway, Can't find the YY TN on 3rd floor leh? however went down to #02 level and found another YY B**** C*** and then had a good rub down by one really MILF.

Looks wise was perhaps: 4/10.
Body wise still not too bad: say around 5.5/10

Overall, was a good hard massage as I needed on from too many late nites and playing soccer. It was a no nonsense rub as well as Stepping on Back producing the crack crack sound. Shiok la.....

opted for 30mins at $20/-. She also tried to promote JG but i said no la....too tired and not in mood.... heee....

Anyways, this is a very short FR. just FYI out there.

Cheers!
Old 14-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
bonsoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Y Y TN at People's Park Complex

Ok Folks,
Think i've went to the wrong one in the afternoon, decided to go check out at around 9pm plus.
Lo and behold, found it and guess what? found my former masseuse working there with another lady.
Both are in their early to mid 30's, looks wise so so but can massage type.

Usual: $20 for 30mins
HJ: 4/10. Normal la...the usual and customary strokes @$30 a pop. can't complain la.... haa...
Looks: 4.5/10
Boobies: Sagged alot as compared to 2 years back. still like a B cupper.
FJ: Nah.....
BM: Don provide.

Damage altogether is $50 + $10 tips for old times sakes... keekekee...
Old 20-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Samster

Been there last week around 10.30pm and was served by the only lady there..30 plus..Opt for 30mins..$20

The massage started with her pouring and spreading powder on my back body and uses a towel to fan my back to provide a cooling sensation, i think...
After 20 mins of good hard massage, she ask me to turn around and started playing with my little bro..she quoted me $30 for hj and $80 for fj..I opted for hj at first as i do not have enough money den..She den ask me how much i have and i say $70, including the entrance fees..she say ok la and accept $50for fj...

I helped her to strip naked and request that she lay down on her back on the bed. I den proceed to lick her body, from shoulders to her legs. Ask her to turn over and started licking again...After that, I request to have a bath together with her. She agreed and we proceed to the bathroom. After touching her front wet body, i ask her to turn around and started to figure her with my right hand and squeezing her breast with my left..

After finishing, we went back back to the bed and started to bonk her doggie and standing up...

It has past half an hour after the 30mins paid time..but she say is ok, since its already so late at nite..

Damage: $20 (for 30mins+30mins free) + $50 (fj)
Looks: 6/10..abit of tummy..
RTF: Sure..

Panda's Gallery of Gals

Old 20-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee
there are 2 ladies...it's the shorter one with short hair. Friendly service and can TCSS. Unfortunate that the walls are paper thin. Stripped off her skirt + panty but kept her clothes on. Milky boobs...yummy
Yo bro, I went there and managed to find the shop but the thing is that I ask whether there is a short hair lady in the shop both ladies came out all long hair at least shoulder length, and they say there's no short hair lady in the shop! Can bros advise the name? thnks.
Old 20-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I like PRC women in the late 30s. Will look out for the shop soon. cheers.
Old 21-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler
Yo bro, I went there and managed to find the shop but the thing is that I ask whether there is a short hair lady in the shop both ladies came out all long hair at least shoulder length, and they say there's no short hair lady in the shop! Can bros advise the name? thnks.
I went there 2 times but also never c any short hair lady, but I was told the last time i go that 2 ladies have left, but never ask for the names. Maybe one of them is the short hair lady..

Panda's Gallery of Gals

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1