The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2003, 10:44 AM
evo666

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
happy hour 5pm onwards to recommend . prefer those with mummy please. please share. t

happy hour 5pm onwards to recommend . prefer those with mummy please. please share. thanks.
Old 01-09-2003, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: happy hour 5pm onwards to recommend . prefer those with mummy please. please share. t

Quote:
Originally posted by evo666
happy hour 5pm onwards to recommend . prefer those with mummy please. please share. thanks.
Bro,
U can try Tiananmen for a good environment.
Please see thread on Tiananmen for more info.
Cheers!
Old 01-09-2003, 04:51 PM
WackoKing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Re: happy hour 5pm onwards to recommend . prefer those with mummy please. please share. t

Quote:
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro,
U can try Tiananmen for a good environment.
Please see thread on Tiananmen for more info.
Cheers!
what would the tips like for the girls there? any singaporean girls. i prefer local 'cai'.
Old 01-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Samster

tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: happy hour 5pm onwards to recommend . prefer those with mummy please. please share. t

Quote:
Originally posted by WackoKing
what would the tips like for the girls there? any singaporean girls. i prefer local 'cai'.
Bro,

For us, the tips have gone as low as $30 before (for really poor service ie 5mins and then disappear!). Usually, it is $50 for them. When the ladies do nto have other tables to sit and spent the whole night beside you, we would usually give $70-$100, depending on the chemistry and the potential "returns".

Tiananmen do have local gals ie Singaporeans! I have personally sat with 2 of them before and they are quite gorgeous! You will have to ask the mummy specifically for them.

If you need help with mummy, let me know.
CHeers!
Old 01-09-2003, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
But Tiananmen damn upmarket leh.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 02-09-2003, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
But Tiananmen damn upmarket leh.
Bro

Not really, it depends on what's your defination of up market. The patrons are mostly in their thirties and "better behaved". It's not rowdy and the drinks are pretty reasonable.

Anyway, the place is very packed during happy hour so make sure that you booked a room first.

regards
Old 02-09-2003, 08:56 AM
Samster

Tiananmen good fun!

Quote:
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro

Not really, it depends on what's your defination of up market. The patrons are mostly in their thirties and "better behaved". It's not rowdy and the drinks are pretty reasonable.

Anyway, the place is very packed during happy hour so make sure that you booked a room first.

regards
Bro cheongkid,

I agree totally with Bro LookSee!
I have been to almost all the KTVs in Singapore and I still have to agree that Tiananmen is one of the better places to go. Prices per bottle is equivlent to places like Orchard and so on. Of course, it is slightly more exp than Dynasty but you will also get a better quality in terms of gals and environment. If you are game for TAM, you can round up a group of minimum of 4 and the costs will be reasonable.

Cheers!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1