The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Hi bros, I have been reading this thread for abit for spa recommendations and have seen recommendations of malio, suncity, classic. Going to jarkata for a work trip and one of my friends recommended me going to colosseum. Is colosseum more atas than the ones you guys mention or same in terms of spendings? many thanks
Just go and try . At the entrance say you want pool. They will bring you to Level 3 and there you will be told of the rate and other info. You will be led into a big lounge area with a lot of girls sitting there. No more pool. Take your time and walk around for fun or once ready to fuck, call mamasan and say you want local. She will gather all local for you to choose. No obligation to select. If you have one you like, you will have a 30 mins chat prior to going to the room for massage and FJ

It is not cheap within Jakarta context. Prepare 1.5M for the bonk. Not exactly but enough unless you want foreigner. In Indonesia of course I take cewek. Quality of girl is good. For me it is worth the amount. Cheaper than the nonsense rate given in Beach Club or Thai Disco in KL and better in quality. There is a disco beside but open at 10pm onward.

General info on Colosseum pool to everyone

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:

Last edited by TheBanzai; 09-10-2018 at 10:52 PM.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilz View Post
M
Blowart - Dont expect service, Topless, BBBJ & CIM quick n release and cheap, 1 hour, 190k
many thanks for the info, hmmm jkt have blowjob bar as well. can't seems to find the exact locarioton map but the blog says same building as d heaven, maybe gontake alook. yes, i remembered d heavean was like 700+k but 2 shots.

funtasy which did u try, think have a few, cowboy and another playboy neaertmy hotel.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Devilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
many thanks for the info, hmmm jkt have blowjob bar as well. can't seems to find the exact locarioton map but the blog says same building as d heaven, maybe gontake alook. yes, i remembered d heavean was like 700+k but 2 shots.

funtasy which did u try, think have a few, cowboy and another playboy neaertmy hotel.
Dont think dheaven 700k 2 shoots. Tried 2 times funtasy cowboy.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm maybe remembered wrong, but it was years ago i visited, the girl after my first round wanted to procced 2nd but i tired, stop at 1 and she massage me for the rest of the session.

cowboy should be be near heaven location, maybe go try this time.

many thanks again for the info
Old 11-10-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
Just go and try . At the entrance say you want pool. They will bring you to Level 3 and there you will be told of the rate and other info. You will be led into a big lounge area with a lot of girls sitting there. No more pool. Take your time and walk around for fun or once ready to fuck, call mamasan and say you want local. She will gather all local for you to choose. No obligation to select. If you have one you like, you will have a 30 mins chat prior to going to the room for massage and FJ

It is not cheap within Jakarta context. Prepare 1.5M for the bonk. Not exactly but enough unless you want foreigner. In Indonesia of course I take cewek. Quality of girl is good. For me it is worth the amount. Cheaper than the nonsense rate given in Beach Club or Thai Disco in KL and better in quality. There is a disco beside but open at 10pm onward.

thanks bro for the info, appreciate it very much. may I know what time the spa open?
Old 12-10-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
Chess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post

Agree this place can try.

rate local 1.2M full service
room standard 250k
tips depend range 200k, 300k, 500k up
Old 14-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
easy3228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jakarta is no longer cheap. The price of starbucks drink is the highest in South East Asia. Unless you look for cewek in the kampong.

The price has gone up 3 times since I started the battlefield in Jakarta 15 years ago
Old 15-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I was in Jakarta last March, the prices at Classic hotel, Travel hotel, Blok M Aquarius and Blok M Metropolis, are way cheaper than AC Philippine, Pattaya or HCMC. For non Bahasa speaking tourist, Batam is the most expensive place in S E A.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy3228 View Post
Jakarta is no longer cheap. The price of starbucks drink is the highest in South East Asia. Unless you look for cewek in the kampong.

The price has gone up 3 times since I started the battlefield in Jakarta 15 years ago
U can't just follow PAP style of comparing.

15 yrs ago, I ate nasi padang for less than $2 and now I can still eat same nasi padang at $2. 15 yrs ago and now, for less than 400k, I can still pick any sex ger with a room provided. U telling me, u paid 150k in classic or travel 15 yrs ago?
Old 15-10-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chess View Post
Agree this place can try.

room standard 250k
Price went up for collo spa.

room standard 250k
Cover charge 200K (include 1 drink)
tips depend range 200k, 300k, 500k up[/QUOTE]

Standard tip is 300K. if you give 200K they would frown.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
easy3228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U can't just follow PAP style of comparing.

15 yrs ago, I ate nasi padang for less than $2 and now I can still eat same nasi padang at $2. 15 yrs ago and now, for less than 400k, I can still pick any sex ger with a room provided. U telling me, u paid 150k in classic or travel 15 yrs ago?
Bro Naemlo, no offence, I think we are talking about different level of battlefield. Even 15 years ago, I pay much more than 400k.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

quick qns for the seniors here, calling grab from airport to k.gading. from some research, there is a dedicted booth for grab users at cgk airport now? so its the fee + toll fee along the way to driver?

or should i just blue bird cab instead and save the trouble?

many thanks in advance for any replies. cheers
Old 16-10-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
quick qns for the seniors here, calling grab from airport to k.gading. from some research, there is a dedicted booth for grab users at cgk airport now? so its the fee + toll fee along the way to driver?

I find the price not much different nowadays since Uber quit the market,

If you want to take grab you have to go to level 2 on the building after the blue bird taxi queue on the left.
Old 16-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xterm8 View Post
Price went up for collo spa.

room standard 250k
Cover charge 200K (include 1 drink)

Standard tip is 300K. if you give 200K they would frown.
I believe the lowest local rate is about 1.6M total + tips. This includes your 'entry' fee which includes a beverage/beer and snack from a menu.

As for the 'tip' i don't care or buy into the 'standard' rate, as its just propaganda from the place/girl to make you pay more. At Alexis it was 200k and up, so no need to go above that IMO. These place just not worth it looking at the 'quality' of the girls compare to other cheaper places, here you are mostly paying for the atmosphere as opposed to better quality of girls.
Old 16-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:

It depends which terminal you are landing in. If you are landing in Terminal 1 and 2 I believe there are Grab pickup points. However the New Terminal 3 is a gong show layout, and pickup is supposed to be up 3F of the parking building which makes it a major pain to call a Grab.

Believe it or not, with all the annoyingness of finding and meeting a Grab at the airport, I prefer to take a Damri Bus if still operating (leave every 15 min,free wifi, no fuss) then grab a taxi from the arrival point, or just take a Blue Bird. Grab maybe only save 20-30k vs Blue bird from airport to North jakarta, not a major cost savings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1