The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
A night with a broken hearted model

Having to read sammyboy for years.. I guess it's time to update again.. I thank all bros who have wrote good stories that have boost my confidence level. I hope this story will rock your cock.

Names will be change and as for fact or fiction. You decide

Name: rock
Profession: NSF
Height: 170m
Weight: 70

I graduated from a local sch last year April and back then I was waiting for my national service letter to come... It was around April and I broke up with my ex.. So despite graduating and breaking up at the same time.. I was lost in a moment whereby I have nothing to do but to sit and wait for the national service letter to come... I told myself if I am gonna sit and do nothing to heal my broken heart and enter army..

I knew I would go crazy........

So being a very loyal man in a relationship.. I was always avoiding clubs and pubs as my mindset was deadset on avoiding these places as I have a girl friend. However......... It was about the same moment when my childhood friend suddenly ring me up and decided to check if I was okay after seeing my status on Facebook..

Sunny: eh broooooooooooooooo
Me: sup bro.. Why suddenly call?
Sunny: walao eh you my bro eh.. Even though we haven't meet up for ages.. But I know how exactly you feel now la..
Me: oh..Facebook issit?
Sunny: ya la..... How? When wanna come up chill?
Me: *thinking*
Sunny: go la ...tonight... You have nothing more to lose right???????
Me: sigh, true... Alright.. Where? Time?
Sunny: steady 10pm raffles place mrt
Me: kk see you ltr....
Sunny: on! Rmb wear nicer... Hehe
Me: alright

Having that conversation with my child hood friend had made me thought about the sentence again... (You have nothing more to lose right), it had trigger a dark side of me... A dark side that I have all along that had been active only for my girlfriend during sexy times..... So it was then I decided that when a man has nothing more to lose... He can do anything..

Time: 9pm

I suit up with my white formal top, crisp Zara jeans and Pedro leather shoe.. Waxed my hair like superrrrrrrrrr and also spray my classic CK perfume. Ready to go out feeling good on the outside but moody on the inside.. I boarded the cab and made my way to raffles place.....

Alighting at raffles place (boat quay macdonald).. I spotted sunny... And to my surprise....He brought along a woman...

Age 26
Standing at 1.70m
Weight about 50kg
Bust size C
Black heels with red body wrap tube dress and a channel handbag
Dark red hair with big eyes, sharp nose and a foxy lips......

She was the sexist woman I ever seen...... Her name...is...robin.......

Ps: you guys might be able to see a lookalike by googling robin from one piece

The 4 queens who had it cumming

Last edited by boobastic; 26-06-2014 at 01:27 AM.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wannaGoBatam is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

continue, whats next?
Old 26-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Part 2 (robin)

Walking towards sunny..

Sunny: bro! Finally see u ah... (Bro hug)
Me: yea bro good to see u again
Sunny: whisper * I brought a friend along to keep you company, don't say not bro*
Me: haha thanks ah...

Introducting myself to robin.. I smiled and politely reach out my hands for her..

Me: Rock, Nice to meet you
Robin: nice to meet you too.. I'm robin*hand shake*

For that moment I guess I already have an erection feeling her soft hands and smelling the scene from her... I was completely memorized and was peeking at her coverage despite having that hand shake with her..

Sunny: ok let's go let's go... Don't waste time already

Walking opposite boat quay.. I thought we were heading towards the pubs along boat quay but nope... We headed opposite to a place that I didn't knew about... And it was a roof top bar.. The highest rooftop bar in Singapore.. We managed to get it thru guest list and luckily for us... We didn't have to queue.. So we entered the lift as sunny leaded the way.. Being a gentleman, I let robin enter the lift first as I peek at her hour glass figure and perky butt.. The lift head all the way up to about 70 stories high and after a moment of awkward silence.

There we are... The lift door opened and the majestic night sky can be seen openly accompanied with bling bling disco lights that were flashing around with loud clubbing music and dance floor filled with ang moh girls...

Tonight's gonna be a good night

Old 26-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing pal
Old 26-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2273 / Power: 12
RedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up tent .
Old 26-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wannaGoBatam is Cool - loads of Potential

camping, what happen at the bar?
Old 26-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

ok... its a good start
Old 26-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
skybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to behold

Please remember to use protection ok
Old 28-06-2014, 03:36 AM
Samster

Part 3( tonight's gonna be a good night)

Upon seeing the atmosphere, it seems like my trouble have flew away as it was breath taking and also something more different then being in a usual club.. We were led to the tables at second floor where by one can see the whole view of Singapore flyer etc..

I took a few pictures and to my surprise, robin ask me to take a photo of her using my phone instead because her phone camera wasn't clear enough.. 'Sounds like an excuse', being cool headed I agreed and took a picture of her and told her I'll send it to her later.

Yea of course thru this way I also took advantage of the situation to ask for her number.

We sat at a 6 sitter sofa and order a bottle of Martel. I suppose it enough to make 3 of us high? So we drank, played finger guessing as well as get to know one another's life better.. Apparently robin just ended her 4 years r/s and needed a company this week and just nice sunny bumped into her before coming to meet me.. HOW LUCKY! So she tagged along..

It was about 1am where the crowd started to gather and go to the dance floor and sunny wanted to try his luck with this ang moh girl he spotted dancing alone.

Sunny: eh bro see that ang moh.. Must up her one time man
Me: hahaha try ur luck! Who knows you might get lucky
Sunny: ok steady u see me got up I confirm go
Me: sure can la *thinking about how I can have robin by myself*
Sunny: ok will be back later!

With that sunny finish his glass and went to the dance floor to tackle the ang moh while me and robin have some quality time together.

Me: robin, you think sunny can get anot? Haha
Robin: think so .. He quite handsome also.. Surely got chance
Me: haha you find him handsome ah? Interested ?
Robin: nah... I don't really go for looks. I prefer man who are loyal to woman..
Me: I see..
Robin: by the way I heard from sunny you just ended your r/s too?
Me: yea.. My ex gf left me for someone else as she says no more spark between us..
Robin: gosh... Guess we're on the same boat...
Me: don't tell me your ex bf left you for someone else ??????
Robin: ya... Men are always like that.. Get what they want already den leave
Me: not all ah...
Robin: haha I can tell you're not that kind *wink*

It was this moment....my heart and cock goes out to her... How can me never get sick of such a fine beauty?

Me: oh well... Cheers to being single.. Let's just enjoy ourself tonight and let karma hit those bitches!!!!!

Robin: CHEERS!
10seconds later....

My favourite song came on....
When night has become the day
They're sending you far away
So, so far away
When everything starts to fade
You don't have to be afraid
No, you don't have to be afraid

Take my hand and reload
This is free love
That's what we are made of
Yes we are-are-are
Reload
This is real love
Yes we are-are-are

[Beat Drop]

Take my hand and reload
This is free love
Yes we are-are-are

Robin: wanna hit the dance floor?
Me: let's go lady

To be continued....

Old 28-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

cant wait for u robin's stories with u!
Old 28-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

nice nice
Old 28-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Sidra183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story ts, support and do continue.

ps: thanks to you i found out the name of this song that i keep hearing in clubs. haha.
Old 28-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for all support cheers for part 4

Part 4(reload)

As robin and I headed to the dance floor... I spotted sunny at a corner with the ang moh..needless to say, he looked drunk and was happily dancing and grinding. Of cus anyone in my position will not go disturb him rightttttttttt.. ^^

Getting into the crowd and squeezing my way thru... Robin was behind me and she whispered into my ear (I think someone just touch my butt), I don't know whether to steam or to ask her which guy.. Being myself, I whispered back to her(stay close) and firmly held her hand as we made our way to the bar counter.

Still holding her hands, I ordered 2 jäger bombs and 2 tequila shots which cost me quite a bomb *but who cares about money during a break up while holding a goddess sex bomb like robin hands*.

Me: 4 shots enough not?
Robin: enough huh.. Don't spend so much. Still have Martel remember?
Me: it's fine~ we can keep the bottle here if we can't finished it. At least can come back to this awesome place again
Robin: when when when??
Me: let you know again la.. Maybe tomorrow? (Wink)

With that.. We finished our shot in 20seconds and went to the dance floor....this time with robin holding my hands and leading me to (her world maybe)? We made our way to the center of the dance floor and ....

Music being played currently on the dance floor
*low by flo rida*

Low low low low low low low (down as robin twerk left right left right) facing me with one hand still holding onto my and the other hand brushing her fiery hair back and biting her lower lips.

This is the wanna kena fuck dance move I called it.

Last edited by boobastic; 29-06-2014 at 03:07 AM.
Old 29-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Always love a young man's story.
Old 29-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Part 5(confession)

As robin dance sexily along with the music, i had this indescribable feeling.. This feeling I never had in a long time.. Being seduce by another woman that I thought only my ex gf could do it.. I had a "picky" taste.. My ex gf was hot, however I am just a normal guy you can find next door.. It's the personality that I have in me that would catch a woman's attention and not my looks.. I didn't think it did be so soon someone like robin would came along and better still in the same situation as me..

Suddenly I snap out of my thoughts and decided not to kiss robin, I smiled and dance along with the music.. I watched her groove and twirk her ass so seductively that perhaps no man could resist.. But I held back and tell myself (good things are worth the wait), if I did just take advantage of the situation now.. I might just get a one time fuck and that's it. Robin might just think that I'm a man after her lust that's all.. She'll not fall for it again..

So we danced, we laughed and we held each other hands like glue till we're so worn out and we decided to return to our table..

Me: shall we go back to the table? I'm quite tired
Robin: sure.. Me too

Walking back to the table.. I saw sunny walking towards the lift with the ang moh.. Seems like he's going to bonk her look..I approach sunny with robin still holding my hands..

Sunny: eh bro I go first, you takecare of robin for me ok.. Urgent ^^
Me: no prob bro.. I'll see u soon.. Takecare and have a good fuck
Sunny: you don't ge siao ah you also.. Think I don't know.. Hehehe
Me: aiya go la you'r drunk.. Bye bye bye
Sunny: haha kk have fun you both!
Robin: byeeee we will

With that.. Me and robin headed back to our table where we cooled down and have a drink..it was when I decided to ask her..

Me: by the way, where do you live?
Robin: keeping quiet for afew seconds.. Sigh..I live with my ex bf.. But we broke up and now I have no place to stay but to live in a hotel for awhile
Me: wa... Bastard... So what are your plans now? Don't you have a home?
Robin: well... I live with my grand mother.. My parents are no longer around..
Me: I'm sorry dear.. So why don't you go back home?
Robin: I don't wish to let my grand mother know I broke up.. She's always nagging at me to find someone and marry off.. Otherwise she'll always send me for match making which I hate it..
Me: oh.. So how long are you intending to stay at the hotel?
Robin: I don't know.. It's been 1 week already.. I haven't found a place to stay yet..
Me: I have a spare room if you don't mind?
Robin: really???? Do you wanna rent to me?
Me: rent? Nah you can move in anytime you like, it's not occupied..
Robin: omg.. Are you serious?
Me: yup

With that.. Robin teared and she plant a kiss on my cheek saying thank you

Me: no worries, wanna head back to your hotel and get your stuff now?
Robin: okay!

With that... Me and robin finished our glass and asked the manager to keep our bottle.. We made our way down the lobby and flagged a cab...........

Next stop: (hotel motel holiday inn) ^^

Music in my head:*you can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel room forget about your boyfriend and meet me at he hotel room*

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1