The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Nice honest FR
Looks like FL3 quality degrade to nowhere already...
Old 03-10-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: "Korean Yuri"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger59 View Post
Just finished a session with Iwantfl's Yuri. This is an honest feedback and I hope that this will help to improve the quality.

Positives:
1. OKT was v responsive and friendly. +1 for that. However, upon honest feedback OKT didn't seem to care about it. He was still courteous though

2. Hotel had ample parking (but expensive if you ask me, $8 for 1 +hr) but was discreet and quiet

3. Yuri's figure is quite good, slim waist, nice boobs and butt, but a little bit of tummy and stretch marks. She got nice hair though

Negatives:

1. Hotel was nice but the place was filthy. The bed was really dirty, the toilet was v dirty too. Whole room was messy and not kept properly. Impt is that towels are damp and probably reused! (Yucks)

2. Service and attitude of FL was horrible. Did not make me feel welcomed, rush job (I was only in there for 20 mins max) collected $ first though not a big issue, and kept speaking in foreign language (which is definitely not Korean). No feeling at all for the whole session.. The bath was pathetic and had to shower myself.

3. FL looks old, probably mid 30s, not 23 as advertised. (Probably that's why didn't want to switch on the lights.. Definitely not korean. 100%. Probably from East Europe.. Btw, I was attracted by some FRs claiming that she have a small pussy but it turned out the opposite. Yikes. Looks unhealthy and diseased too.. Abit fishy smell (That's why helmet v impt)

I feel that okts should start to bring in more quality gems rather than trash like that and get loads of fake accounts to write "glowing" reviews man. This is rather sad and traumatising for all the Bros out there that just want to have a good time. Gives me nightmares sometimes when I think about it
U could have just walk off straightaway if u sense everything was not right! Do not handover the cash till u are certain.If feeling half hearted, 95% u are right. Just tell them u are not keen anymore n make an exit.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tom1368 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the honest FR Bro

Yeah u should walk off rather than waste money moment u detect not she's not what you are paying for

Really disgusting on damp or reused towel n filthy toilet n bedsheets.. terrible

Hope Okt do something about it
Old 04-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger59 View Post
Just finished a session with Iwantfl's Yuri. This is an honest feedback and I hope that this will help to improve the quality.

Positives:
1. OKT was v responsive and friendly. +1 for that. However, upon honest feedback OKT didn't seem to care about it. He was still courteous though

2. Hotel had ample parking (but expensive if you ask me, $8 for 1 +hr) but was discreet and quiet

3. Yuri's figure is quite good, slim waist, nice boobs and butt, but a little bit of tummy and stretch marks. She got nice hair though

Negatives:

1. Hotel was nice but the place was filthy. The bed was really dirty, the toilet was v dirty too. Whole room was messy and not kept properly. Impt is that towels are damp and probably reused! (Yucks)

2. Service and attitude of FL was horrible. Did not make me feel welcomed, rush job (I was only in there for 20 mins max) collected $ first though not a big issue, and kept speaking in foreign language (which is definitely not Korean). No feeling at all for the whole session.. The bath was pathetic and had to shower myself.

3. FL looks old, probably mid 30s, not 23 as advertised. (Probably that's why didn't want to switch on the lights.. Definitely not korean. 100%. Probably from East Europe.. Btw, I was attracted by some FRs claiming that she have a small pussy but it turned out the opposite. Yikes. Looks unhealthy and diseased too.. Abit fishy smell (That's why helmet v impt)

I feel that okts should start to bring in more quality gems rather than trash like that and get loads of fake accounts to write "glowing" reviews man. This is rather sad and traumatising for all the Bros out there that just want to have a good time. Gives me nightmares sometimes when I think about it
looks diseased? ? you still put ur dick im.. omg inwont dare and run away lol
Old 05-10-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

BTW, I think Iconick has increased his price again to $250-280; most recently was $220-250.
Old 05-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BS2099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Hannah (Iconick) today. I have 3 words to summarise our experience.

WAF, What A Fuck! She was awesome!

She moved to a great high end hotel today and she was in that pretty red dress (same dress as picture). She looks a lot better in real life than the picture, guarantee plus double chop.

She will be staying for another 2 weeks, better hurry.

Pssst… she goes wild when doing doggie. Have fun all.
Old 05-10-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

What's with all the "Koreans" lately Lol
Old 05-10-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Manfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
What's with all the "Koreans" lately Lol
I must admit this latest batch of "koreans" are pretty darn good ^^
Old 05-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfox View Post
I must admit this latest batch of "koreans" are pretty darn good ^^
Hah really meh. Photos look heavily doctored and price jacked up though not real koreans.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

miss eating kimchi

so these 'kimchi' qc okay mah, tempted to taste sohee.
Old 14-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 11
haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!

Simple fr for korean nami.

Looks:7/10 Cute Sweet Face, Love Her Soft Eye Gaze
Body: 8/10 tall and sexy
Boobs: 9/10 Big Firm Supple & Smooth
Frenching: 7/10 Very soft lips/tongue but she kind of shy when kissing.
BBBJ: 9/10 she did really well, good suction and excellent deep throat
FJ: 9/10 any style u want, u get it! Plus her seductive moan will make you come in no time..
GFE: 9/10 Lots of hugging & caressing
RTF : 10/10 Yes
Old 17-10-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: Korean Girls Review !

Here is my recently experience with Iconik's piece of shit Hannah!!

Ok, I understand that many of you probably think that I am a clone for Iconik because I have always been his ardent supporter. Just to prove my neutrality, I will provide a FR of my recent experience with this fucking kormoglian bitch...

So I read her reviews, seems like she loves doggie and looks ok too. So I made an appointment, happy as a jelly fish to City hall. So I arrived this and that, you guys know all the routines... Took my shower (because I love to shower myself). All seems ok until she unwrap my towel....

Her: ohhh my gosh that is too big!! (i thought its the routine whore talk to boost your ego)
me: Ohh stop flattering me. Thank you.
Her: No, its really too big. I cannot.
me: huhhhhh.... then what???
her: how about I just handjob you?? (fuck I aint paying 280 for some fucking whak job. I can whak myself for free)
me: no...how about you blow me until I CIM
her: huhhhh... whats that??
(some john-whore sign language)
her: ohhhh NO NO NO. I dont do that.
me: then how?? you gonna do or not? (by then I am getting pissed)
her: fine we just try ok (with a fucked up face already)
me: Hey (with a raised voice), no try ok... either you do or dont do. There is no try. I am not paying for a try (I feel like I am fucking yoda and she is luke skywalker). I dont want to force you if you dont want to do. If not, I go and you go call your boss!!

Then I go dress and leave the fucking whore. In the end, i called my fucking golden boy okt. The response is its not his fault if I am too big and he cant force his girls to fuck me. So the only person I can blame and should apologize is my mom, for giving me such an endowment. For how many years I have fucked whores??? this is the first time this ever happened. I feel like I am Magic Mike XXXL.... Should I be happy or angry that I paid nothing, except the time and transport, to get a free ego boost. For all honesty, I am just a normal office salary man in Singapore. Unlike the guys this whore needs to fuck in Mongolia, who ride horses and do Mongolian wrestling.... I am probably weak and scrany.

Fucking mongolian princess whore come here earn money can even pick and choose customer now. I guess Singapore consumer really pay them too much. So many year of cheonging, first time this kind of shit happens, and surprisinly its Iconik. Now up the price and service is like this now...... Bros out there who tempted to try her can heed to my warning or just flame me

Kids, learn from old man here. There is no need to feel sorry or bu-how-yee-su for these whores. If it aint right, walk away... at least now I am sitting at home, with a full stomach of du-lan, but my 280 is still staring at me.
Old 18-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
Madhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMadhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbcwhore View Post
Here is my recently experience with Iconik's piece of shit Hannah!!

Ok, I understand that many of you probably think that I am a clone for Iconik because I have always been his ardent supporter. Just to prove my neutrality, I will provide a FR of my recent experience with this fucking kormoglian bitch...

So I read her reviews, seems like she loves doggie and looks ok too. So I made an appointment, happy as a jelly fish to City hall. So I arrived this and that, you guys know all the routines... Took my shower (because I love to shower myself). All seems ok until she unwrap my towel....

Her: ohhh my gosh that is too big!! (i thought its the routine whore talk to boost your ego)
me: Ohh stop flattering me. Thank you.
Her: No, its really too big. I cannot.
me: huhhhhh.... then what???
her: how about I just handjob you?? (fuck I aint paying 280 for some fucking whak job. I can whak myself for free)
me: no...how about you blow me until I CIM
her: huhhhh... whats that??
(some john-whore sign language)
her: ohhhh NO NO NO. I dont do that.
me: then how?? you gonna do or not? (by then I am getting pissed)
her: fine we just try ok (with a fucked up face already)
me: Hey (with a raised voice), no try ok... either you do or dont do. There is no try. I am not paying for a try (I feel like I am fucking yoda and she is luke skywalker). I dont want to force you if you dont want to do. If not, I go and you go call your boss!!

Then I go dress and leave the fucking whore. In the end, i called my fucking golden boy okt. The response is its not his fault if I am too big and he cant force his girls to fuck me. So the only person I can blame and should apologize is my mom, for giving me such an endowment. For how many years I have fucked whores??? this is the first time this ever happened. I feel like I am Magic Mike XXXL.... Should I be happy or angry that I paid nothing, except the time and transport, to get a free ego boost. For all honesty, I am just a normal office salary man in Singapore. Unlike the guys this whore needs to fuck in Mongolia, who ride horses and do Mongolian wrestling.... I am probably weak and scrany.

Fucking mongolian princess whore come here earn money can even pick and choose customer now. I guess Singapore consumer really pay them too much. So many year of cheonging, first time this kind of shit happens, and surprisinly its Iconik. Now up the price and service is like this now...... Bros out there who tempted to try her can heed to my warning or just flame me

Kids, learn from old man here. There is no need to feel sorry or bu-how-yee-su for these whores. If it aint right, walk away... at least now I am sitting at home, with a full stomach of du-lan, but my 280 is still staring at me.
Well that's definitely a very bad experience. For me, I do not care about the nationality as long as the girl is hot, professional and does what they are supposed to do. Whores are here for our pleasure and not the other way round, good choice in walking away and not taking other alternatives! Hope this will be an isolated incident
Old 18-10-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhrar View Post
Well that's definitely a very bad experience. For me, I do not care about the nationality as long as the girl is hot, professional and does what they are supposed to do. Whores are here for our pleasure and not the other way round, good choice in walking away and not taking other alternatives! Hope this will be an isolated incident
Amen. Thats my thought exactly. It doesnt matter if they are Korean, Kormonglian, Mongilian... I am not into BDSM, paying you money to show me a black face. I am so damn old that its not I have never fucked smokin body with model face. All I want now a day is.... SERVICE.
Old 18-10-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
Madhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMadhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbcwhore View Post
Amen. Thats my thought exactly. It doesnt matter if they are Korean, Kormonglian, Mongilian... I am not into BDSM, paying you money to show me a black face. I am so damn old that its not I have never fucked smokin body with model face. All I want now a day is.... SERVICE.
Tried Sohee awhile back, good body, nice face and overall a charming personality. Her room was neat and she smells nice. Had good fun with that girl, perhaps you could try her out haha

Yes, service and attitude is extremely important, I've had whores who doesn't score that well in the looks department but more than makes it up with their passion and enthusiasm. All the best in your bonking journey and hope you'll get to savor more good dishes

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1