The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-06-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
campbelly is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=883767

RP- Molly

Looks : 9/10 just like the pic, but without photoshop effect of cos
Body: 9/10 short, cute, slim
Boobs: 11/10 huge and REAL. Very soft
BBBJ and FJ: 7/10 It’s good but she is a bit tired due to the busy day.
Overall: 8/10 worth every penny. It will be even better if she is not that tired. English is ok but not fluid. I will return but seems like she is leaving soon.
Old 27-06-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 2
Vpower007 is a glorious beacon of lightVpower007 is a glorious beacon of lightVpower007 is a glorious beacon of lightVpower007 is a glorious beacon of lightVpower007 is a glorious beacon of lightVpower007 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbf.net.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=19

FR for Thaismile
Model: Miranda
OKT: fast response although there is some confusion in location
(for security reason please do not mention the name of location)
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: yes

Hot body and pretty face boobs are firm and feels really tight and warm
Only BBBJ is quite short and couldnt get enough
Can communicate in english well and a chatty person
Old 27-06-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Newtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews on LA Apple, pics are irresistible
Old 27-06-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

bros who have tried gucci from hookers club please drop me a pm, will want to ask more about your experience. Will up your points as well.
Old 27-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
bros who have tried gucci from hookers club please drop me a pm, will want to ask more about your experience. Will up your points as well.
Why so private? SIC no?
Old 27-06-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

FR for

Model: Miranda / Milanda

OKT: Thaismile

Highlights : PSE BJ. Showing enthusiasm with her grinding her pussy against my face. Beautiful eyes.

Location: Easy to get to. Clean, discreet, comfortable bed and fluffy pillow.

Looks: Face is oval shape. Chin not as sharp as photo but is still thin. The flavour and feel from the photo is there. Elegant and high class kind of feel. Blossom and her are friends. She looks prettier then Blossom. She has beautiful eyes and is very feminine. Ages slightly, but still look young enough. Not the prettiest but amongst the prettiest FLs I met. Prettier than most FLs I have met. Her level of pretty in this dome can be considered quite rare and a rare finds, same for her services too.

Body: Slim waist. Body look close to the photo, not too thin and not too fat, just right with a S curve. Thigh is slim but not thin, a little more towards meaty. I started off by touching and running my hands all over her body. She has a nice perky butt and I enjoyed kissing and squeezing her butt. Her skin is soft and nice to touch. I bought a costume and sexy panty for her to wear. It fit her well and reveal her nice S-figure and C-cups.

Boobs : Natural C cups, very soft. I have a great time massaging her soft breast in a circular motion, burying my face in it, kissing and sucking her nipple.

BBBJ: PSE feel when bj. She know how to make use of her tongue well. During the bj, she took the initiative to move her butt towards me so I can play with it while she continue the bj. When she changed position to continue sucking, she spread her legs wide, letting me have a clear view of her in her sexy panty and for me to run my hands over her.

After sucking for so long when I am still not cumming, she did not get impatient but instead she increases the intensity and her enthusiasm. She changed to 69 position and started grinding her pussy against my face and moaning at the same time. There is a layer of panty between her pussy and my face. And not long after, I started to see the panty becoming wet. She would hold my thigh tightly and fondles my balls while continue sucking.

After a while, we changed position again, I asked her to lie down and rest her head on the pillow and then I go on top and I fuck her mouth while having a clear view of her face and her mouth sucking on my dick. She don't allow CIM.

FJ: Skip, just focus on BJ

GFE / services: She will initiate the conversation to break the ice, tell some joke, and laugh to ease the tension and she like to smile. She was very caring when I am not able to cum and she was worried if I didn't enjoy it. But I have to reassured her that I enjoyed it very much. Her enthusiasm is very high and this made the bj enjoying and satisfying.

RTF: Good balance of looks and services. Will rtf because of her enthusiasm and to have her grind her pussy against my face again.
Old 27-06-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekloonee View Post
Why so private? SIC no?
FRS for her felt quite ambiguous (to me) so I thought I would wanna find out more.
Old 27-06-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
Swotokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sushi LF

First time try this stable. Bro LF speedy reply, straight to the point. Clear instructions.

Got to the hotel at G area, she looks close to pictures prolly 90% alike. Slightly thicker girl but still acceptable. Not the super fat kind. Showered together and she was laughing at me because I enjoyed the shower water so much. Love places with huge shower water.

I suppose she likes to be submissive kind so you gotta be the one to initiate. I felt similar to her character like we are the quiet type but in bed like tiger. French & painting avail, small bush nice pussy. Boobs natural I think B & got ass too.

I got her to wore a dress & panties & her tongue action is rather good, got my dick hard in no time. Willing to behave slutty to meet my bed needs. Slid my little bro in, pounded her while gentle strangle, it was like the 365 days. Came all over her black panties, wew, sexy as fuck.

It was a good sex because we both came, she vibrated which clearly showed that she also reached orgasm.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Tiffany from GentlemenClub can pm me?Cannot find any FR.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
thehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for
Model: Miranda
OKT: Thaismile
Location: Central area. Parking and public transport both easily accessible.
Looks: quite close to picture. if she fully make up will be a stunner.
Body: nice soft tits with slim body
FJ: 10/10 her pussy is fucking tight!!
GFE: she is a chatty and friendly girl
RTF: probably

Please treat her well my fellow bros
Old 27-06-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
thrill990438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cream from SS
Looks : 7
Body : 9
Boobs : 7 (natural D but too saggy)
Bbbj : 7
FJ : 7
French : 7
GFE : 8.5
RTF : unlikely, too many to try
Old 27-06-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Took A1's 2FOR1 promo today quite a sexitcing experience.

Meany: (first shot)
Looks: cute young lady, early 20s (WYSIWYG)
Body: Look like those gym goers, quite meaty type but slim as well..
Boobs: little bit sag, natural As to Bs
French: Yes, lips damn thick nice to suck and french
FJ: Good action.
Massage: Yes, she works as a massuse so can pack a massage!
Total score: 8/10

Narita: (second and third shot)
Looks: pretty, mid to late 20s (WYSIWYG)
Body: Power pack hour glass figure
Boobs: Power pack natural Bs to Cs
French: Not much actions but can kiss lips
FJ: alot of stamina, can ride very long
Massage: Yes, will come massage you pre and post service.. damn good
RTF: Yes! so much that i extended a 3rd shot.
Total score: 9.5/10

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 27-06-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Anyone tried Tiffany from Gentlemen Club? Can pm me fr. Cannot find any using search.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Anyone tried Tiffany from Gentlemen Club? Cannot find any fr.
Old 27-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
jimmyluck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Ava (Loveaffair)
Date: 26th June
Time: 6pm
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=2...4#post21398934

Looks: 9/10 90% close to pic, very pretty, knows how to dress herself, the perfume she was wearing was very nice too,welcomed me with a lacy white dress, both her jugs spilling out

Boobs: 10/10 boob lovers must fall in for this one, one of the nicest and softest boobs ive touched, D to E cup, fits her frame nicely

Frenching: 10/10. very wet and lots of tongue, frenching non stop throughout the whole session

BBBJ: 10/10. previous bros have mentioned, one of the best bbbj ive experienced in dome1. Her DT with tongue skills are superb, bros that cannot tahan sure CIM

FJ: 9/10. can ride very well, and the facial expression added her sensual moan makes u even want to pump her harder. Did lots of position with her and she's very accomodating to all. Will even ask for my favourtite positions ,which is missionary which i can have the full view of her bounching boobs while i pump her

GFE 9.5/10. started slow but as the session goes on, a lot of hugs and kisses, treat u like her lover

RTF: Definately a RTF candidate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1