The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 14-08-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lydons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Just wanna share my short opinion of the independent Bella.

Texted her try to get photos for reference before booking. Starting ask for 930pm, she say available. Decided to change time to 9pm. She said available no need to worry. With this I assume the booking was confirmed. Made my way over, reached before 9pm. At this point her response quite fast.

Drop her a text no response. Decided to wait, maybe she busy and assume appointment at 930pm. Dropped her texts every 5-10min to double check. Completely MIA. Waited till 930 for response. See she online WhatsApp but just bluetick me. Decided to just leave after.

Next day suddenly text me ask me how am I. Saying she's available. Abit turned off cause kena aeroplane. Just decided not to respond.

Just a heads up for Bros who may be considering her services.

TLDR; KENA AEROPLANE
Old 14-08-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydons View Post

Texted her try to get photos for reference before booking. Starting ask for 930pm, she say available. Decided to change time to 9pm. She said available no need to worry. With this I assume the booking was confirmed. Made my way over, reached before 9pm. At this point her response quite fast.

Drop her a text no response. Decided to wait, maybe she busy and assume appointment at 930pm. Dropped her texts every 5-10min to double check. Completely MIA. Waited till 930 for response. See she online WhatsApp but just bluetick me. Decided to just leave after.

Next day suddenly text me ask me how am I. Saying she's available. Abit turned off cause kena aeroplane. Just decided not to respond.

TLDR; KENA AEROPLANE
Just curious, did you confirm with her the timing? As in something like "Onz! confirm 9pm"??
Old 14-08-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
Just curious, did you confirm with her the timing? As in something like "Onz! confirm 9pm"??
Err.. I don't 100% remember as it was a few days back and I have deleted the chats.

I believe I told her "Great, I'll let her know when i make my move over"

I think I reached at about 845pm. So even if the slot was already filled up. I think the basic decency thing is to at least tell me?
To completely MIA and bluetick, I think buey swee leh. And I waited close to an hour for a response before leaving. But just blue ticks.

Anyway just a heads up for bros that may be interested. No intended harm to her business. As it seems like got bro manage to book her and gave a good FR.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bych is Cool - loads of Potential

Lol i once tried to book a girl from Dome L (yes local girl) and she stood me up TWICE! She cfm timing and then just MIA when the time came!

I kept gg back and trying to book her cos her pics looked damn chio. I finally bonked her on the 3rd attempt... And the experience was just ~meh~

Anyway, if a FL fly aeroplane just move on to someone else. We got the $$ and their p***y not made of gold.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Err.. I don't 100% remember as it was a few days back and I have deleted the chats.

I believe I told her "Great, I'll let her know when i make my move over"

I think I reached at about 845pm. So even if the slot was already filled up. I think the basic decency thing is to at least tell me?
To completely MIA and bluetick, I think buey swee leh. And I waited close to an hour for a response before leaving. But just blue ticks.

Anyway just a heads up for bros that may be interested. No intended harm to her business. As it seems like got bro manage to book her and gave a good FR.
Bro, when you book Belle?
Old 15-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bych View Post
Lol i once tried to book a girl from Dome L (yes local girl) and she stood me up TWICE! She cfm timing and then just MIA when the time came!

I kept gg back and trying to book her cos her pics looked damn chio. I finally bonked her on the 3rd attempt... And the experience was just ~meh~

Anyway, if a FL fly aeroplane just move on to someone else. We got the $$ and their p***y not made of gold.
able to name who at least can let our brothers here mentally prepare?
Old 15-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BellaDutch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

TLDR; KENA AEROPLANE
Do you want me to upload our Convo!? You ask if I am available at 9pm at 6pm plus. I mention yes i am available but I didn't confirmed our appointment as you said you will check back around 9pm. So being available and confirming the appointment is two different thing. I can upload our convo for the rest to read and decide
Old 15-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BellaDutch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
No I did not confirmed any 9pm appointment with this person. I mentioned I am available @9pm when he text me at 6plus in the evening..
Old 15-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bych is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnj29 View Post
able to name who at least can let our brothers here mentally prepare?
This was a few years ago and i think the girl has since 'retired' from the FL scene. Anyway shd remeber that an expensive fuck does not guarantee a good fuck
Old 15-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaDutch View Post
No I did not confirmed any 9pm appointment with this person. I mentioned I am available @9pm when he text me at 6plus in the evening..
I'll say again that I have no intention to harm your business and like I have said in my posts above, you could have at the very least said that session wasn't confirmed as I didn't give you confirmation. At the very least responded.

You can upload the photo if you want but I hope you respect my privacy as well. I apologise that I had a misunderstanding on the confirmation. As my assumption was that you were busy with a session and hence didn't reply so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and waited.

As you can see from our records, I was there from about 845 to at least 930. Which by my memory I saw you online WhatsApp a couple of times as well as blue ticks on my end. Which shows you read my messages.

I apologise if I offended you with the post, all the best 👍🏻

Will not argue or reply further on this matter.
Old 16-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 15
ttt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried VP’s gems, decided to go for Bella

Friendly, long haired & I think she has some mixed exotic look, definitely a good workout experience

Looks 9/10 GND and close to posted pics
Bbbj 8/10
Fj 9/10 hardworking and a rider
Gfe 9/10 anh speak a little Vietnamese so its much easier to break the ice, she speaks basic English
Body slim n curvy + pink nipples
RTF yes; but so many other gems to choose with VP

Thanks bro VP for the slot, look forward to trying your future dishes

Last edited by ttt123; 16-08-2020 at 03:01 PM.
Old 16-08-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Jess@VPremium

Took Jess a couple days ago.

VPremium Bro updated me that she was still a bit green, so I knew what to expect, and it was kinda refreshing to bonk a gal with no commercial feel, just like bonking my first GF - though she does need some guidance ("Woah, slow down on the HJ, don't jerk the cock."). Her appt location is ok, and she has still has that uni-student untidiness.

Gotta tell you - her figure is tok-kong, her pics in her thread don't show her enhanced C boobies, which are a very nice firm job and she has long pointed nipples that are very suck-able. I'm not a plastic-is-fantastic fan, and have met a couple of ladies with scarred nipples and hard-as-rock tits, but Jess were well done, very nice handfuls that were great to grab and pop into my mouth.

Jess also looks like the pic here, minus some small digital enhancements. About the only thing I didn't like about her (and this is my personal preference) was her original bush - not over grown, but don't think its every been trimmed! I did see her wash up at the start of my session, so it's fine (you'll find out why, just keep reading)

So got Jess into bed and commenced foreplay, and as my hands wandered south she would sometimes squirm from my touch. As she didn't speak English well I though she was the type that didn't like her clit touch, but after a few squirms, when I got a bit concerned and asked her "You okay?" she burst out "I'm horny!" so that solved this issue!

Had her lie back and open up, and while I generally dislike hair in my teeth (she's freshly washed so no real issue) it took me a while to find her clit with my tongue, then I lapped away for a couple of seconds, and suddenly she let out a long scream "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOO!" and gripped my head between her thighs! Yep, she came loudly.

I've screwed whisperers, grunters, moaners and silent types (which I dislike as I get no performance indicators), and have on rare occasions experienced dirty talkers, spankers and wrestlers (choke hold you as they come), Jess was my first loud screamer!

Ate Jess to two consecutive orgasms, then after an ok blowjob (she's still green) bonked her for a bit before she took over cowgirl to set herself up for a shuddering ride!

And yes, she thanked me for leaving a can of Red Bull behind (said she likes the zero sugar version I gave her)

Last edited by Keima; 16-08-2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

-edited-

-edited-

Last edited by Master bedroom; 16-08-2020 at 08:52 PM.
Old 17-08-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Jess@VPremium

Took Jess a couple days ago.

VPremium Bro updated me that she was still a bit green, so I knew what to expect, and it was kinda refreshing to bonk a gal with no commercial feel, just like bonking my first GF - though she does need some guidance ("Woah, slow down on the HJ, don't jerk the cock."). Her appt location is ok, and she has still has that uni-student untidiness.

Gotta tell you - her figure is tok-kong, her pics in her thread don't show her enhanced C boobies, which are a very nice firm job and she has long pointed nipples that are very suck-able. I'm not a plastic-is-fantastic fan, and have met a couple of ladies with scarred nipples and hard-as-rock tits, but Jess were well done, very nice handfuls that were great to grab and pop into my mouth.

Jess also looks like the pic here, minus some small digital enhancements. About the only thing I didn't like about her (and this is my personal preference) was her original bush - not over grown, but don't think its every been trimmed! I did see her wash up at the start of my session, so it's fine (you'll find out why, just keep reading)

So got Jess into bed and commenced foreplay, and as my hands wandered south she would sometimes squirm from my touch. As she didn't speak English well I though she was the type that didn't like her clit touch, but after a few squirms, when I got a bit concerned and asked her "You okay?" she burst out "I'm horny!" so that solved this issue!

Had her lie back and open up, and while I generally dislike hair in my teeth (she's freshly washed so no real issue) it took me a while to find her clit with my tongue, then I lapped away for a couple of seconds, and suddenly she let out a long scream "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOO!" and gripped my head between her thighs! Yep, she came loudly.

I've screwed whisperers, grunters, moaners and silent types (which I dislike as I get no performance indicators), and have on rare occasions experienced dirty talkers, spankers and wrestlers (choke hold you as they come), Jess was my first loud screamer!

Ate Jess to two consecutive orgasms, then after an ok blowjob (she's still green) bonked her for a bit before she took over cowgirl to set herself up for a shuddering ride!

And yes, she thanked me for leaving a can of Red Bull behind (said she likes the zero sugar version I gave her)
Solid FR bro , it's always refreshing to try someone who cums so fast haha, guess will put her on my list!
Old 17-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

Had Nona yesterday and a beautiful fair Kyrgyz lady greeted me. From certain angles she struck me as a local chi sun tanned beach babe with a hot body. It was a completely non-commercial feel and her GFE is off the charts.

Looks: 9/10 (for me. Exotic Eurasian look, 80% kor/chi)
Body: 10/10 (voluptuous & slim)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cup? Or bigger?)
GFE: 10/10 (always warm, friendly, giggles)
Painting: 10/10 (so perfect. juicy and horny)
BBBJ: 10/10 (paid for CIM, had a PSE)
RTF: definitely yeah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1