The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Haha everything is so affordable here for poor man like me.
All the CASH KINGs please 高台贵手. Give me some breathing space.
Can't compete with you guys in DG towns. LOL.
If this upcoming trip is satisfactory I'll set up camp in HZ/DS liao.

Haha never tried suana that's so cheap before at ¥148.
Have to see for myself. ¥148 for one shot/60min is understandable.
Cheapest I've tried is ¥168 in ZH for multiple shots/90min.

Looks like I must dedicate 2 days each for Huizhou and Danshui.

Thanks again for the suggestions and advice.
Very excited as I'll be in HZ next week!
Looking fwd to your commando FR bro !!! fly the SBF flag high hahah.

Agree with you...money has to be spent wisely. Just because one has money doesnt mean we spend crazy as well.

And yes to each his own. Whether old bird or new bird...the important thing is to respect everyone's view and style. If there is indeed good advice to share ...then by all mean's share with a good heart...and leave it at that.

We have to also recognize that information is only as good as it is current. So I applaud efforts of bros who explore and share information selflessly for the benefit of others to read ...and decide on their own after absorbing the info.

So before anyone else decides to take a potshot at my post or any of contributing bros posts ...pls ask yourself whether your inputs are helpful, constructive or encouraging. If not ...keep your negative comments to yourself. By all means if you have a differing point of view, share it, but do so in a manner that is civil ...cos that reflects the kind of person you are.

I digress but you know, life is interesting in another way. When I am 5 yrs old and my elder friend is 10 yrs old ....she is double my age and twice as wise. But when I am 45 yrs old, she is 50 yrs old...the knowledge and experience we have puts as as peers. My point is...we all start somewhere as newbies, but not all of us remain as newbies. So it is always good to have humility and a jovial spirit :-)

Tks for your friendship bro Tony and your spirit of adventure and sharing!

Btw are the photos of HZ ? which city? they look lovely!

Last edited by petrolheadsg; 25-09-2009 at 09:51 AM. Reason: s
Old 25-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

For those who prefer light drinking in the pub and chase after local HZ gals, you can try 'ba ba' (芭吧) and 'cookie' (曲奇吧)pub in HZ city. Know from my guys, these 2 pubs are newly opened and have many girls (maybe you can find OL there).
Old 25-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
I didn't know that Teochew and Hakka gals are so famous. I think i waste my 3 years in HZ. Nobody inform me that I should look for them as KC.
Bro, maybe i can recommend some local pubs where the local gathered, you may find what you want. But really depend on your 'kungfu'.
Now you know bro SBX.. not too late to try... believe me, all Haka gals that I know is very good cook.. It is their tradition that they work on the rice field so that their men can study and get to be a 状元. so mai tui liao...
Old 25-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Now you know bro SBX.. not too late to try... believe me, all Haka gals that I know is very good cook.. It is their tradition that they work on the rice field so that their men can study and get to be a 状元. so mai tui liao...
Yesterday whole nite thinking of 1 thing. When i am in HZ, i always eat hakka 'yong tou fu' and teochew 'sweet potato porridge'. Why nobody ask me to eat their 'gals'? Now i am making a list of where all Teachew and Hakka gals located.
My first target will be a mid 30 lady boss who open an Hakka restuarant. Quite pretty and elegant, but a bit arrogant.
Old 25-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yesterday whole nite thinking of 1 thing. When i am in HZ, i always eat hakka 'yong tou fu' and teochew 'sweet potato porridge'. Why nobody ask me to eat their 'gals'? Now i am making a list of where all Teachew and Hakka gals located.
My first target will be a mid 30 lady boss who open an Hakka restuarant. Quite pretty and elegant, but a bit arrogant.
Now you're talking bro... Teochew gals also a good cook and always supportive of their men. I think it is because their 家教很严.
Old 25-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Now you're talking bro... Teochew gals also a good cook and always supportive of their men. I think it is because their 家教很严.
You are right. I know a local Teochew guy in HZ. His teochew wife (staying in Shantou) knows that he has a mistress in HZ. When she visits him in HZ, she slept togther with them on one bed without any fight. Is this counted as 家教很严?
Old 25-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are right. I know a local Teochew guy in HZ. His teochew wife (staying in Shantou) knows that he has a mistress in HZ. When she visits him in HZ, she slept togther with them on one bed without any fight. Is this counted as 家教很严?
She is a smart woman.. I personaly knows lots of Teochew women due to marriage.. They are very united as a family and very resolute to keep the family as a unit and at times do sacrisfy themselves... but bro, this is just my opinion har...
Old 25-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
And yes to each his own. Whether old bird or new bird...the important thing is to respect everyone's view and style. If there is indeed good advice to share ...then by all mean's share with a good heart...and leave it at that.

Tks for your friendship bro Tony and your spirit of adventure and sharing!

Btw are the photos of HZ ? which city? they look lovely!
I retaliated because this so called lau jiao think I can be makan.
I'm a peaceful guy unless provoked. By then I'll pay back the person x2!
If he thinks likewise I can post more of his dirty deeds here for all to read.
By then his credibility is zero. Not that he has any these days. Hahaha.
My motto has always been 井水不犯河水.

The HZ City pictures are from www.cnzozo.com
Old 26-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

sorry for come in late in this thread, clap ! clap ! clap !

such a good finding for us ( hungry in fresh meat ) haha !

well done to all the contributor here !!

Im sure to champ here for more information.

good to travel more places in china rather than only narrow to one place.

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-09-2009, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Boring night in an ulu place up north of the LRD, so came to check out sbf when I stumbled across this thread. Wah – I feel fire – aiyah, no need for such expressions of emotion – we are all adults and we are talking about commercial bonks.

So, just a few words from another old fart (Bro Pink Flyod, you have company) about Huizhou since I’ve visited it now and then. My last visit to HZ city was a while back, when I spent the last X’mas and new year eve with ErZi from ADF – here’s EZ account of our last new year eve (http://sbf.net.nz/interna...dg-2009-a.html). We also checked out Longmen Hot Spring and most disappointed to confirm that they do not provide MMs for “pei-xi” even though they have a SN to provide straight massage. You must BYO if you want body warmers to help make the stay enjoyable – but note that things can be very dynamic in China and situation can change like the wind. Please therefore do not blame me if you find many MMs available for pei-xi after you have brought your own MMs to Longmen or one of the many hot springs in the area. Having said that, since when having more than one MM is a problem in China.

Bro Shibaxian gives a very good and comprehensive introduction to Huizhou Shi that is a big municipality like DG – and has five districts/counties. HZ city centre is the commercial centre, where bro SBX is. Huiyang is another district ("Qu") and that’s where DS is located. Members of my ADF family and relatives have spent many fun hours in HZ city, including a few X’mases since HZ attracts a lot less crowd as most tourists head to DG during the festive season.

Morever, as bro SBX noted, there are many interesting surrounding places that one can visit. These include the many hot springs to the north of city center. Other than the Longmen, there is an old favourite of mine called Nankunsan that used to be the local favorite and the place literally packed with locals during weekend. It used to be a very happening place, with BBSs all over the small resort town and s/t at 100 a pop – but it suffered from a major YD three years back and never quite recovered. EZ and myself found the picking to be slim when we were last there about two years ago when we heard rumor that things may have improved. Maybe someone can check it out again – the mountain resort is actually quite nice and peaceful – suggest you bring a MM just in case.

Going west of the city toward Guangzhou is the Luofu Shan, that is supposed to be one of the ten most famous mountains in China renowned for the Taoism culture. There is a cable car ride to the top of the mountain and I remember had a great time with a MM who never been on one.

And the beach is located in the Daya Bay toward the south, closer to DS and also where the nuclear power plants are located – indeed, that’s how I was introduced to DS when I was working on the nuclear plant project more than a decade ago. There is also the DaMeiSha to the SW of DS, which is a popular seaside resort during summer and it is very close to SZ, explaining why DS and DMS are popular with SZ weekenders. There is now a new Sheraton (Sheraton Guangdong Hotels: Sheraton Huizhou Beach Resort - Hotel Rooms at sheraton) – where you can arrange for serious corporate meetings and still close enough to make the run to DS for some serious nocturnal “golf” games.

While in HZ city, I like to stay at the Hao Yue (Loyal Hyatt Hotel; same boss as Lucky Hotel in CP) mentioned by bro SBX since I found it convenient and economical at 160/nite for a large room – with Walmart across the street and the popular KTVs short ride by taxi. EZ and myself also found a street of BBS nearby, although the two MMs I tried (at 130 s/t) were nothing to write home about. And you can also catch the cheap bus ride to DS near the Walmart.

And DS is the place famous for its SNs, and EZ & me are convinced that the local authorities will not approve any hotel unless it has a f/s SN. The price ranges from 150-1000 for the 2-hrs exercise session, depending on the facilities and also various grades of MMs (I have no idea the criteria used although it seems to include height) – there are even Spanish (whom I suspect may be Latin American) and Russian (maybe Eastern European) gals, but I have not seen one that gave me the urge to try western meals in China. I heard of one young Taiwanese cheongster trying to visit as many SNs as his body can physically take it and he gave up after three days in DS! However, the foot massage is not as “institutionalised” in DS as in DG (CP or CA) and usually associated with some barber shops (decent & no hanky panky ones), but prices are very reasonable price.

However, fans of BBS will be disappointed with DS since they have literally disappeared. You can get local Hakka moi FLs with the right contact but they cost more and usually bad service (so I heard since I have not tried any.) SNs are still better value4money and 300/400 for whole package of 2-hrs fun will get you a decent experience.

ChenJiang is another small town that is close to HZ city and known to attract some Singaporeans and Malaysians who want to avoid the tourist crowds of DG. And the MMs here are more guai – although you can get the exceptions too.

As bro SBX noted, the MMs at KTVs in HZ do not necessary go out – many seem to play the picky game or they are genuinely happy with the sitting fee of 1or200 for the night – afterall, that is a lot more than what they get at factory. Thus, must always ask mummy which MMs will go out. I found out the hard way when a nice MM did not want to go back with me after one X’mas eve celebration – almost have to pcc until mummy found a replacement – who turned out to be a recent “returnee” from her tour of duty to Malaysia.

There are actually quite many foreigners in HZ, working for major companies (including Shell, Coca Cola, Samsung) with major investments, but they all seem to keep a low profile.

Well, I’ve said more than a few words, so I better zao… happy bonking to all.
Old 26-09-2009, 05:32 AM
Samster

Bro Huzige, the different between an old fart like me and you is that you have and had travel to different places in China while I got to stuck in a few places as my company operates... I really envy you to travel to northeast and even venture to Russia (have been reading your FR my friend)... We used to operate in Siberia in timber concession years back and all my chinese subordinates love the russian gals for the US$50 bonks.. Sadly, I shut it down before I have a chance to visit the place. I would love to go up there... and bonk all the russians gals that my chinese subordinates talk about...

I am not content to go for fine dining with my shanghai and taiwan memeis in Shanghai... haiz... but in some occasion, I do cheong to CP...
Old 26-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post

Agree with you...money has to be spent wisely. Just because one has money doesnt mean we spend crazy as well.

We have to also recognize that information is only as good as it is current. So I applaud efforts of bros who explore and share information selflessly for the benefit of others to read ...and decide on their own after absorbing the info.

Bro , thats why a word come in : 一种米养百样人 , so move on , as long as you spend your money can bring you happy why not, 100 , 500 ,800 0r 1000
buying the same product, diff people diff category, for me is another level.
always remember , we dont owe anyone for living. cheers
Old 26-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
Boring night in an ulu place up north of the LRD, ....

My last visit to HZ city was a while back, when I spent the last X’mas and new year eve with ErZi from ADF – here’s EZ account of our last new year eve (http://sbf.net.nz/interna...dg-2009-a.html). We also checked out Longmen Hot Spring
Just want to add my 0.5cents worth. The thing to note here is that, the way to the hotspring was then full of pot holes due to overladden trucks transporting cement from the nearby cement factories. I think the SUV we traveled in had get a major overhaul for the suspension after that trip.

Quote:
... where DS is located. Members of my ADF family and relatives have spent many fun hours in HZ city, including a few X’mases since HZ attracts a lot less crowd as most tourists head to DG during the festive season.

...Nankunsan that used to be the local favorite and the place literally packed with locals during weekend. It used to be a very happening place, with BBSs all over the small resort town and s/t at 100 a pop – but it suffered from a major YD three years back and never quite recovered. EZ and myself found the picking to be slim when we were last there about two years ago when we heard rumor that things may have improved. ...
NKS brought back some fond memories, sitting at the biscuit factory waiting for the gals to be delivered, the hike at the Nature Reserve and taking a piss down the mountain at the pavilion, riding on the Yahama 125cc bike up and down the mountain and somehow, a tune stuck into my mind like a broken record - "She'll be going round the mountain when she comes... She'll be going round the mountain when she comes..."

Quote:
And DS is the place famous for its SNs, and EZ & me are convinced that the local authorities will not approve any hotel unless it has a f/s SN. ...
I still remember the first time I tried the motorised bed in the S/N, I had a hard time trying to synchronise with the rhythm, and after awhile, I felt kinda dizzy...

Quote:
However, the foot massage is not as “institutionalised” in DS as in DG (CP or CA) and usually associated with some barber shops (decent & no hanky panky ones), but prices are very reasonable price.
Not as institutionalised, but then again, I didn't find the decent foot massage any lower in terms of massage standards. Maybe the hardware is not as good as some of those in DG, but I did always get very good service no frills foot rub, which sometimes is all I want.

There are a couple of "hanky panky" foot massage which I wouldn't recommend, a waste of time and $$ and no point la

Quote:
ChenJiang is another small town that is close to HZ city and known to attract some Singaporeans and Malaysians who want to avoid the tourist crowds of DG. And the MMs here are more guai – although you can get the exceptions too.
Totally agree, I was lucky to get an "exception" which subsequently the next nite LT also verified & certified.

Quote:
...As bro SBX noted, the MMs at KTVs in HZ do not necessary go out – many seem to play the picky game or they are genuinely happy with the sitting fee of 1or200 for the night – afterall, that is a lot more than what they get at factory. Thus, must always ask mummy which MMs will go out. I found out the hard way when a nice MM did not want to go back with me after one X’mas eve celebration – almost have to pcc until mummy found a replacement – who turned out to be a recent “returnee” from her tour of duty to Malaysia...
Was this the night that you went ballastic with that bad attitude driver who was said to be the relative of the boss? And my somewhat "siao char bor" gal walked all the way out in the dark road and finally met us at the supper place? And the "siao char bor" gal kept changing her mind whether she wants or don't want to go with me... Oh what a christmas nite that was!

Quote:
There are actually quite many foreigners in HZ, working for major companies (including Shell, Coca Cola, Samsung) with major investments, but they all seem to keep a low profile.
Some of the local big brands like TCL are also there. Some companies even go to the extent of engaging foreign consultant to provide consultancy for the operations there. Not forgetting that HZ is actually quite a big area, I once gave specific information to a friend on the best way of getting to and fro which saved my friend alot of hassle.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 26-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

Sorry,
as i have mentioned earlier, I am not a tour agent or I want to promote my sauna business here. I am here to share information about HZ where brothers may be interested to visit. Some brothers keep on asking about my sauna in the pm. Sorry, i will not give any information about myself or my sauna unless i trust that brother because all the conversation is thru' internet (trust is limited). I don't want to be an attraction to anyone. But I will try my best to reply any information about HZ which i know.
Old 26-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

Wah, Bro Huzige, you really can write very well. Based on your report, it is a good summary of HZ, sharp and clear to everyone. I always want to write like you but cannot express clearly (due to my poor English). That’s why I can only be a reader for all these years. Actually I want to continue to post report on place of interest in HZ, but because I need a few hours to type (so become lazy after that). Since you build up the structure, I hope you don’t I use your post to elaborate further.
Before I start the report, I will like to explain how I plan my trip to all these places of interest. As what Bro Huzige mentioned, there is not ‘san pei’ (三陪) in these places. So all these activities have to be performed together with your KC. If you visited these places alone, you will end up squeezing your balls for the whole trip like some of my friends. Normally, I will go together with 2-3 friends to these places. The day before we went to these places, we will go to ktv and find our kc. After first night, we will bring the ktv gals along. All of us can enjoy a lot because the guys can hug, play with the gals for the whole trip and the gals are happy as they got the chance to play (and not working). That’s why the HZ ktv gals will treat us like bf after the trip and we have some special bonus which is different from commercial sex. Please kindly take note we visit to all these places by booking thru’ the local hz tour agent. The trip includes whole day transport (mini bus), entrance fee, lunch and a tour guide.
1. Nan Kun Shan (南昆山)
Other than the Longmen, there is an old favourite of mine called Nankunsan that used to be the local favorite and the place literally packed with locals during weekend. It used to be a very happening place, with BBSs all over the small resort town and s/t at 100 a pop – but it suffered from a major YD three years back and never quite recovered. EZ and myself found the picking to be slim when we were last there about two years ago when we heard rumor that things may have improved. Maybe someone can check it out again – the mountain resort is actually quite nice and peaceful
What Bro Huzige mentioned is quite true. Previously this is a place what the guys come here to have fun as there is a lot of BBS and resort (similar to Batam in indo). However, we can hardly find anymore bbs over there. It is more like a tourist place. In this mountain, you can find a lot of bamboo, nice scenery. And you can find a lot of hand made bamboo products at very cheap price. You can also try their ‘nong jia cai’ (农家菜), very tasty, special recommendation – mountain chicken (山鸡). Most of the local here are Hakka (Bro Pink Flyod’s favorite). There is a waterfall in this mountain. Understand from the local, the air in this mountain has a very high level of ion which is good to human body. So for those who want to stay young and handsome, this is the best place to go. Along the way up to the mountain, you can enjoy the thrill as the road is narrow, steep and dangerous (worse than the road to Genting). Best time to go – February till April
2. Long Men Hot spring (龙门温泉)
We also checked out Longmen Hot Spring and most disappointed to confirm that they do not provide MMs for “pei-xi” even though they have a SN to provide straight massage. You must BYO if you want body warmers to help make the stay enjoyable
As Bro Huzige said, there is no ‘pei xi’(陪洗). So this is place you must bring along your kc. I will just write about one of the hot springs area. This place has a total of 36 different types of hot springs inside, such as green tea, coffee, wine, etc. Different types give different treatments. This is a place where you can stay for a whole day. There is also resort in this hot spring area. It also has a pool with ‘doctor fishes’ which eat your dead skin. I highly recommend this pool as we can dip our whole body in the pool and let the fishes tickle you (feeling like hundreds of fingers smoothing your body – must try) But don’t forget to secure your small brother before you go into the pool (just in case the fish bbbj you). Near this hot spring, there is a strawberry farm. And along the way to this hot spring area, this is a beach (a lot of seafood restaurant). So you can have your lunch at these restaurants before you go hot spring. Best time to go – November till February
3. Luo Fu Mountain (罗浮山)
Going west of the city toward Guangzhou is the Luofu Shan, that is supposed to be one of the ten most famous mountains in China renowned for the Taoism culture. There is a cable car ride to the top of the mountain and I remember had a great time with a MM who never been on one.
As mentioned, this is a Taoism place. If anyone read the Chinese novel ‘feng shen bang’ (封神榜) before, there is a bad Taoist named ‘shen gong bao’ (申公豹) and his gang staying in this mountain. Before you started your journey, there is a Taoism temple (heard from the local, the temple quite good – can go and pray). We need to take cable car to go out the mountain. Please don’t mistake that the cable car is the same as what we have in Sentosa. Their cable car is like a metal bench for 2 person and hold by a metal pole in front to avoid falling. I can say it is quite scary as your feet will be hanging outside. Once there is strong wind, the cable car will swing and this is when your ball will shrink. That’s why we need to bring along our kc. Because once we scare, we can hug them. After the end of the cable car journey, we still have to walk a distance to reach the top of the mountain. I highly recommend going till the top of the mountain, as the scenery is supreme. Don’t forget to try their huge ostrich eggs along the way. Once we come down to the mountain, there is a place where you can go for real gun firing. There is also a lake where a lot of koi fishes are breed (can buy some fish food to feed them), very nice scenery. Best time to go – November till February (cold weather so that you can hug your kc tight tight on the cable car).
4. Lei Gong Xia (雷公峡)
This is a place where you go for river ride. Once you reach, there is dressing room and locker for you to keep your belongings. Change to your short/T-shirt and wait the bus to bring to the middle of the mountain. Once you reach, wear the life jacket and safety helmet that is provided. Then 2 persons will share 1 rubber raft (you see, that why you need to have a gal to follow). After that, you will start to drift from the top to bottom (place where you change your cloth). The whole river ride journey takes about 1 hour. During the ride, you will be given a pail and this is the time you can whack your friends or anyone with water, very fun. We enjoy a lot as we attack each other with water. An old man like me, also feel younger and behave like kid during that time. After taking shower and change, you can have your meal at the ‘nong jia cai’ (农家菜) restaurant nearby. During that time, all my friends have very good appetite as we used up all our energy to attack each other. Best time to go – May till September (summer season).

I think I have enough typing for today. Have to rest a few days again before I can continue to introduce other places such as Daya Bay (大亚湾).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1