The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
edisonzheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Army Days

* All stories are fictional. Any coincidence is unintentional.

Army Days

Abstract: A story on a young soldier (sexual) adventures in army.
Lead character: Ken Tan

Chapter 1: The prelude to army days

I looked at the enlistment letter with much sadness. Damn. Going to be enlisted tomorrow . I forsee days of tough garang training and of course no girls !

As a horny JC student I always looked at chiobu s in canteen. I just loved those sluts who wear short skirts showing those creamy white thighs. Horny thoughts filled my mind as I moved to touch my cock.

Suddenly, I heard a voice from afar, “ Ken! We enlisting on same day.. we might be same platoon.. haha”

That’s my good friend Leon. We met to have some kopi. I always jealous of him bcos he got a sibei chio gf named Lucy (later chapters will introduce). In fact, Knn everytime see those couples in school caressing each other bodies in school uniform, I feel du lan. All right, time to adjust mindset serve nation !

Chapter 2: 1st week BMT

Well those who went NS b4 shd know enlistment day parents come then show around then say byebye those crap. My company is T coy. Opp my block of bunk is a rather empty block with only the top level occupied. I wonder which platoon is that. Hmmm.

Next day morning, I woke up with a morning erection. Damn cant pcc in army camp. Then we marched to cookhouse. Along way we marched past a platoon of rather small sized soldiers. I looked closer. Wow they are girls wearing grey army t-shirts!

In cookhouse, I heard a soft cheer from the girls after they keluar baris. Then whole platoon of girls swarmed in queue up. Most of them are in pony-tail and wear greay admin t-shirt and army shorts. Some well-endowed ones can see the mounds protruding out of the grey tee. Then they walked past me with the boobies bouncing. The morning horniness and the sight of bouncing boobs awaken my small brother. Then I saw a very pretty gal with at least a C Cup among them wearing No.4. I overheard another 2 gals caling her sergeant. I looked at her name tag: Jane Lee. How nice for a recruit to fuck a gorgeous sergeant? Haha…

Later I realize they are from W coy. It’s a women coy with only 1 platoon who are female regulars who just signed on receiving BMT. They are just opp my block.
In evening, I went for my bath as usual. I looked opp then I saw the gal recruits also gg bathing as they are holding towels… I started fantasizing stripping them and fucking them. I got so horny that I secretly I went over to opp block and tried to go up the top level. At staircase I bumped into someone and I fell down…

I looked up then I saw its Sgt Jane in no. 4. She bent down and lent me a helping hand. As she bends down, through the uniform I saw white soft melons and a deep cleavage…

Looking at my bald head, she said “ Are you ok recruit?”

Me: Yes sgt!
Jane: Why are you here? (change to stern tone)
Me: errrr
Jane: KNN trying to peep at my recruits is it? Knock it down 50!

So I ended up doing push –ups. Bitch. One day I ll squeeze those C cup boobs and fucked till she cry.

Me: Permission to recover sgt!
Jane: Recover!

She lean forward towards me and whisper : Don’t let me see u here again horny bastard!
As she lean towards me, her C Cup boobs pressed on my arm lightly. Damn its so soft!
Argggh I must fuck this voluptuous sgt to appease my anger.

Me: Yes sgt!

Then I ran back to my coy and have my bath… That night my mind keep replaying sight of her boobs and how soft they are.

To be continued…..
Old 22-11-2009, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Army Days

nice story.
Old 22-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

whoa ..... nice story ..... 2 begin with.
Looking 4ward 2 seeing hw yr story unfolds whereby u get 2 up SGT Jane ...... of course in yr story la.
Old 22-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

caca84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NIce story! Keep it coming!
Old 22-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Sianz. No female recruits during my BMT.

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 22-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
admirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

check your facts lah, sgt can only knock u down 20. not 50. good luck for the writing!
Old 22-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lonelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let enjoy the story

Old 22-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer View Post
check your facts lah, sgt can only knock u down 20. not 50. good luck for the writing!

Bro admirer, relax la. Maybe this story very long time ago mah.

My & some other older bros time where got max 20, have you heard of "stand by bed" in parade square - must carry every single furnitures down and lay them exactly same in the bunk ok and the CB Corporal (that time corporal only can liao) demand us to do push up .......... (DOWN DOWN DOWN ............. "down until I say stop" -- 50? I think more than 100 tired until never even count ok ..........)

KNNBCCB those time i call hell but fun when think of it again sometime, many many brotherhood moments

Share smoke 1 "456" with as many as 7 buddies still must perform strip show first, showing our elephants in 1 straight row ok .......... wow almost cant stop talking about it.

TS pls continue another camper fall in liao
Old 22-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer View Post
Sgt cannot knock u down once for 50 but surely he can say "recount" cannot hear u count" so thats very common to do push up till more than 20.
Camping here for the next story..
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 22-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light

good story. keep it coming bro..

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 22-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
Madcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starting to remember those days at NS.
Old 22-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

edisonzheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chapter 3: Operation W Coy

I started to have wild thoughts of boobs and fuck. I decided to do something daring. Maybe its because I too long nv pcc. I used to pcc everyday while in JC. One night I decided to keng and report sick to siam the 4 day field camp. Drank some hot water b4 seeing MO. At first the doc suspected me then I say I am ok just give me some medicine can liao (reverse psychology). In the end, no mc but let me 3 days attend B. hehe plan succeed.

After all the ppl in my coy moved out. Its quite empty. That night I went to the gal bunk. But before that I need to get past the Sgt on duty at staircase. Damn.

I glanced and saw a female Sgt but its not sgt jane. Then I saw her looking at watch and mumbled : Time to change shift liao…. Then she walked to the office 3 steps away. At this juncture I ran up the stairs softly….

So I proceed on .Next, I went up to the women recruit bunk. I peep thru 1 of the window and damn.. Cant believe my eyes!

Lights off already … all soundly asleep. BUT I saw a pony-tailed gal very chio look like those sweet sweet type… wearing a pink bra and white panty and she is fingering herself thru the panty !
What a horny gal… Orginally I wanted to steal some bras and panty only…But now I got greater plans…Anyway I took a few bras and panty at corridor.

I crept into the bunk and slipped on to the gal bed and covered her mouth. Shocked and wanted to push me away but I turned her over using 1 hand and the other still covering her mouth. I stuffed a stolen panty into her mouth and using bra to tie her hands.

Next I pull a blanket over us and I started to cup her B CUP breasts from behind. I started to kiss her ears, neck and my hands caress her back. My fast expanding cock is rubbing against her soft ass. I took off my underwear n shorts….

Next I unhook her own bra … I grabbed the boobs roughly… so soft n nice….Next I took off her panty and touch her vagina lightly… Its already wet from her fingering just now… I inserted my middle finger in slowly… She squeaked a bit although she is gagged…. By now my cock is going to explode at any time… Then I realize its unsafe… So I whispered to her : If u don’t want your platoon mates to see us naked … follow me. She nodded. So we crept into the toilet go inside a cubicle and locked it.

Under the light I can see her innocent sweet face clearly….

I whispered: I saw u masturbating…
Girl is gagged but she looked stunned and ashamed. Her face turned red.
Me: I can help u feel better…..

I proceed squat and lick and attack her pussy…. Although gagged she closed her eyes and seem to enjoy…. I buried my face between her legs licking hungrily while my hands roam her breasts. Her body moved left and right in pleasure…. Next I stood up ….

And said: I remove ur gag but u must not shout otherwise I fuck u till die….
She nodded.

Slowly I remove gag and pushed her down: SUCK MY COCK!

She held my long and thick rod with trembling hands and lick the head. Then slowly she swallow… Then she sucked faster n faster….. Then I moved my rod to fuck her mouth hard……In out in out of her small mouth while I grabbed her head….
Arrggg this is heavenly…Then I cummed inside her mouth but I refused to take out my cock. Then I saw her swallowing my cum…

She look so innocent with her big big eyes staring at me blankly and cum on her cheeks…. I hugged her tightly… And ask her whats her name….

She: Ade

Me: You are so beautiful and cute. Are u angry with me?

Ade: Nope. Actually I want to thank you. I just grad from poly. I nv had bf before as my mother don’t allow. I want to meet more guys so I join army! Whats your name?

I was stunned by what she said. Suddenly I got an idea.

Me: Ken. Errr but just now I saw u…..

Ade(blush): naughty boy... I was feeling horny mah… The training so tough and I feel so lonely…..

Me: Be my girlfriend.

Ade Nodded.

I moved forward to French kiss her for about 5 min…. During kissing I heard some noises outside but I saw nobody when I came out.. Oh well… maybe it’s a mouse? We exchanged hp and memorized. (nv bring)

Next , I sneaked back to my coy line and sleep satisfied. I started thinking of being able to fuck Ade … heh
Old 22-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Those days were the hell of me. CB cpl always say cant hear u. Shout till the CO cum down from his bunk n check on us. Damn cb but after safincos is my turn to say i cant hear u hahaha
Old 22-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
connector deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for more..
Old 22-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster