The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
anyone can intro who are petite chiobu in this house...
i saw one cutie juz returning from her jalanjalan n walk into this hse while at h16 waiting for my regular.
i shd hav walk up n ask the 2 okt there whos dat girl...damm... now goto recce n search. she wore brown specs no makeup...but stil dam chio
Try G1. Chio and enhanced cup D. Her English accent is a turned on.

Overall not bad. Can try and see.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Thanks bros for the frs
Old 06-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiddiz View Post
L18H18G9

Wanted to try G8 as recommended by you guys but she was taken when i got there, so i went with G9 instead

Name : Nadia
Height : ~1.6m (avg height)
Looks : 7/10 (with nice make up)
Boobs : Enhanced D
Body : Slim and flat abs with very perky and firm butt. But got abit baby tummy.And trust me guys when i say that her back thai tattoo turns u on when u doggy her.
Bath : SOP
BJ : 10/10 (HOLY FK the BBBJ was bomb i nearly came in her mouth)
GF : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (think the BBBJ more shiok)

I really like her body proportion, very slim/nice + takes time to service u and bbbj best in Lorong 18 imo. I even extended and got 2 sessions with her coc not enuf time to try all Definitely going to rtf for sure

What the damage
Old 06-04-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Try G1. Chio and enhanced cup D. Her English accent is a turned on.
Overall not bad. Can try and see.
orh... so must see g3 g1 ...
dun think is g9...
thank you na bradpitt
Old 06-04-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
L18H18G9

Wanted to try G8 as recommended by you guys but she was taken when i got there, so i went with G9 instead

Name : Nadia
Height : ~1.6m (avg height)
Looks : 7/10 (with nice make up)
Boobs : Enhanced D
Body : Slim and flat abs with very perky and firm butt. But got abit baby tummy.And trust me guys when i say that her back thai tattoo turns u on when u doggy her.
Bath : SOP
BJ : 10/10 (HOLY FK the BBBJ was bomb i nearly came in her mouth)
GF : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (think the BBBJ more shiok)

I really like her body proportion, very slim/nice + takes time to service u and bbbj best in Lorong 18 imo. I even extended and got 2 sessions with her coc not enuf time to try all Definitely going to rtf for sure
Sounds good bro
Old 09-04-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tiddiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
What the damage
i paid $100/2 shots session, it seemed like it was 30min+? didnt notice cos service too good
Old 09-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

19 looks not bad, short hair and busty with clothes on
Old 09-04-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Fr for g3

Had a closer look and noticed she has some freckles on both sides of her face, below her eyes. Minus points from looks due to the freckles.

Her face has the natural no make up freshness of youth and feels like the good girl next door who usually read books with a good character, fresh and still naive kind of feeling. She looks like the kind of girl you can bring home to meet your parents and they will believe that she everyday just study and read romantic novels or watch dramas.

Just for comparison....if you bring her housemate g8 home, 1 look and your parents will know g8 is a mischevious slut. During dinner g8 will probably lick her spoon up and down with that long tongue of hers and throw naughty winks at your father, after dinner your mum will chop off your dick. On the other hand, if you bring g3 back for dinner, during dinner she will just quietly eat her food and behave very polite and demure. After dinner your parents will be very happy and praise you for finding such a wonderful girlfriend and start celebrating your future marriage already.

Back to the FR, g8 was rather quiet throughout the session and the feeling i get from her is really those quiet, good girl type. In bed she is sensual, gentle and NOT skilled enough. Far from the wild commando type that i generally prefer.

Her body is the stocky type of farmer breed. Boobs are big and fake, you can feel the silicon at the base, her boobs still feel soft enough for me. She has slight tummy and average ass, not much curves there. Her stocky body dun really match well with her face.

Cat cath sensually done.

Bbbj very slow and sensual kind, NOT aggressive or powerful enough to cim. She does alot of gentle ball licking and groin area licking so its great having a good looking babe like her give you some balls massage with her tongue.

Fj was normal, seems like NO french as she makes sure to face away from you.

Overall a average bonk for me , the highlights of the session is her fresh girl next door looks and it feels like a good girl gently serving you. If i had money i might take 2 sessions just for her to lick my dick and balls because her bbbj is those kind that give you some slight enjoyment but not powerful enough to cum.

Probably will not rtf because she is not skilled enough.......g8 from this house is better in bed

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 09-04-2018 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Fr for g3
Probably will not rtf because she is not skilled enough.......g8 from this house is better in bed
think i can skip g3 laew... safer remain w my next door regular..better hse timing....but...went today and..
aiya...today h16 closed...
Old 10-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
think i can skip g3 laew... safer remain w my next door regular..better hse timing....but...went today and..
aiya...today h16 closed...
you shift house to L18/20 liao ah
Old 10-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you shift house to L18/20 liao ah
bo la...gik kon tee neung juz bkk last friday... now stil looking for her replacement.
gik kon tee sorng is at 1816..but dun hav e potential to be my number 1.. 注定着二奶
see the newgers how lor.
u leh...stil 2034 ah

Last edited by bonkning; 10-04-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Old 13-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
milkhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how much damage cost in this house and for how long?
Old 13-04-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
milkhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how much damage cost in this house? and for how long?
Old 13-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
i paid $100/2 shots session, it seemed like it was 30min+? didnt notice cos service too good
I oso not sure how long
Old 14-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had girl 3 and the FR by GeylangWanderer is pretty accurate.

She takes her time to shower and service you so a single session won't be enough. Be prepared to pay for a double session if you want to maximize your experience.

I had the longest and most dedicated AR ever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1