The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 11
Lawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Had a session with AWA from rollypolly.

Looks - 7.5/10 gnd, quite pleasant after a while. Quite near to pics
Frenching - 9/10 as much as u wanna
Boobs - 7/10 nice to glad with
Bbbj - 7/10 average, she's quite shy and new to this I think
Fj - 9/10 accommodating, I did her nice and slow for 30 mins, she didn't complain
Gfe- 8.5/10 she's a nice girl who tries her best

Overall had a nice session with her.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognoscenti View Post
Who are these "challenges" you speak of? Shouting out to all andy lau and aaron kok here, time to put your charm into test. #OperationDeadFishRevival
LoL mai lah. I dun want spolit people business.All see body like yours will cum alive one.

But my body really cmi so thats why
Old 05-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimnuts View Post
Immediately booked first blood. Everything Maggie has, Megan is doing it better now. Still on the Mission. Feedback later
Woah! M & M (Megan). Eagerly awaiting your FR bro!
Old 05-05-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
OVN Jayda Doll88

Using Grade ABCDU

HD mean outstanding 55555
A mean good
B mean above average
C mean ok soso only
D mean fail
U mean ungraded due not try

Look: B with makeup, C with no make up

She not SYT and more like the neighbor you met at condo lift going work or OL you bump into at work you suddenly wana bonk her 55555.

Body: B

Consider slender not much fats or tummy. Have some tattoos behind. Go out she wear quite nice lah and sexy tualiap. 555 figure look not bad in her dress.

Boobs: C

Enhanced firm type. 2 hands can try squeeze bah see if explode or not 5555.

Bbbj: U

Nber try cuz the atmosphere romantic plus she never head south haiz. 555 fuck is more important to me.

Fj: A

This one is good especially during missionary. She will try sit/lean upwards to hug and kiss and frenching when she kana fuck till song song i think lah hor.

Styles Completed: 5

Pussy: A
She got top bush hor but i eat and lick is tasteless. Use my saliva to lubricate her. She enjoy slow sensual fuck.

GFE: A
She very polite and shy but we chat and laugh in bed even i was trying to sleep she just hug me rub me using her hand. She amazed by how much i know about thailand and where she live.

French: A
She is a passionate frencher. Like i mentioned earlier, she auto kiss my neck lah face lah and french me lah during missionary. Hands all over me.

Hug sleep: HD
All night hug me sleep with our hands interlock and legs interlock but hor cuz aircon is max and she feel cold so she wore a dress to sleep lah. Not a problem actually cuz we still end up fucking 3 times. 5555.

Shower: U
She ask me shower mai? Actually duno is it cuz i went in first so she tot i wana shower alone? haiz. cuz actually i wana help her unzip her dress at dressing table one but anyway she got to clean her make up mah so i went toilet first.

Additional Comments

Overall she just like a girl i pickup for ovn type. Have those like we blind date and end up in bed feel. Sometimes she talk me the look glow on me. 55555. Never give me the FL feeling. Again, duno why lately all the girls seem to be a simple girl. Want get her things she simi also dun want. She is a super small eater btw. If 1 bowl rice maybe she eat less than half. Basically she don't eat much lah. Told me she ate fruits all day cuz work also dun wana eat.

Then her friend Rain aka Fon come knocking our door. haiz. i tot simi. 5555. she go open door lah tell her fren she got OVN so won't be going out with Fon. I beo and saw Fon lah. Look wise again not SYT more like OL i give a grade C cuz she nv make up also.

I am Funboi aka King of OVN.

Great fr bro ! 👍
Old 05-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
Wa nowadays still got OKT so steady one ah

Don't know the rest. But this literally tell me to be honest how is the session. So he can talk to the girl.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 06-05-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
madcat79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadcat79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long overdue FR from bro Rollypolly, 2 girls in a week:

1st: Nana

Looks: 8/10 - if LOS had a version of Snow White, she is just that! Snow white complexion, minimal make up but super chio!

Body: 7/10 - boobs are mebbe a B-cupper, a bit of a tummy, but i love a lil cushion-for-the-pushin! A few stretch marks was what brought the score down.

Catbath: 9/10 - she knows how to hit the right spots, not just ur std nipple licking! Knows the erogenous zones, i was hella surprised!

BBBJ: 8/10 - slow and sensual, she slowly builds up the pace with good suction.

Paintjob: 10/10 - did it before my second shot; she catbathed me the second time so i started to play with her boobs. Why i like natural and smaller boobs is that they are naturally sensitive and within no time when i touched her slit, it was already wet! Couldn't resist so i ate her like no tomorrow! Tastes damn juicy and started creaming when i fingered and licked her!

FJ: 10/10 - her moans are soft and sensual for the first shot, pretty textbook. But the second one, after eating her out, she was loud loud loud! Lots of leg-wrapping and her clit was swelling up!

GFE: 8/10 - initially was just treated like a customer, but after the second shot, she was like a fragile little flower thats needs to be cuddled gently in your hands!

Do give her a go bros, she is sweet and a real gem when you know how to treat her!

2nd: Jasmine

Looks: 9/10 - minimal make up, she reminds me of those high-maintenance Ibu from Indonesia, DEFINITELY MILF material! Plus points is that her English is by far, THE BEST I've had the pleasure of speaking with! Very very cultured!

Body: 9.5/10 - boobs are fake, but shit, she has huge knockers! As for her body, it is tight! And the curves are like the hairpin turns on the Suzuka race circuit! Shaved and clean to add on!

Catbath: 10/10 - this one is a surprise for me as she is a master at teasing! She runs her fingers on my chest, then lower to the belly, then proceeds to massage my balls by lightly touching them and squeezing them, then what threw me off was while she was doing that, she started sucking and biting my nipples! Damn boy!

BBBJ: 8/10 - excellent suction, all the while still caressing my balls while she does it, it's truly a mind-blowing experience!

FJ: 9.5/10 - she is super tight! Even after using a bit of durex lube, it was still a challenge to fit in her! No loud moans, it sounded like making love with your virgin wife on your wedding night!

Massage: 15/10 - this was what took the cake for me... Her massage skills were PHENOMENAL! I was hoping to go into shot 2, but her massages were so damn good it completely unknotted all my muscles, and i was asleep for a while! She playfully waked me up and i told her i felt like a brand new person, but so relaxed that i think I'm gonna call it a night! Even though it was a one-shot, i tipped her for the mind-blowing sex and awesome massage!

Truth be told, she OWNS her own massage parlour in anothet country in SEA. That's why she truly is a Goddess among Bro RollyPolly's stable. The price to me is a real steal, and i dare say he is one of the most reliable and trustworthy OKTs around. I've never been disappointed by him and he takes feedback very well. Go for his gems bro!
Old 06-05-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

FR for Teresa from exclusive
Too last min those with gd FR de cannot get... So tried Teresa from exclusive...
The looks cfm must discount but still looks ok.
The play is -.-''' literally bj for 30 sec then cap on...
1st shot asked CIM but rejected..nvm so just normal fj...
2nd shot ask 69 told me only can paint outside?? Then keep moving away... No French also... Quite turn off cuz not those 1st rated looks or body and service not on point also...went off in less then 1hr...
Old 06-05-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fatbear99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Money (Doll88)

Caveat Emptor - What I get doesn't mean you will receive the same service

Wanted to try Rlyee from DOA but was informed that she already went back. Sian 1/2 so I look through wechat moments to see if there's any good alternative. Saw Money and Tammy from Doll88 and ask him for recommendation. He recommend Money and we quickly arrange a slot.

Look: 6.5/10. Photoshopped + some pimple. But the face is not those that you will reject. Most similar to 2nd photo

Body: 7/10. As you would expect, a syt body is not one to be estimate. She don't workout but this leads her to have meat at the right place (e.g NICE ASS)

Boobs: Solid C cups with big and sensitive nipples. Me likely

Shower: Pretty SOP. She is pretty into hygiene that she even have her separate mouthwash. Wanted to give me a massage after shower but I told her we can do that after 1st round.

Frenching: 8/10. She was shy to initiate but once started, French is the language we spoke most of the time.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 She really know how to tease a man. She start by giving a catbath from the ear and slowly move down. Spend quite a bit of time on the groin area but not the dick. So when you thought that she's going to start on the dick, she went and catbath again. She gives a pretty good and wet one (handsfree mode) and make sure that the balls are not forgotten.

Pussy: 8/10. Trimmed with sensitive pussy. After all the teasing she give, it's my turn to tease her back. I keep teasing her on the lips till she cannot tahan and position herself so that I can give her the full service. Keep asking me to give her more till I ownself buay tahan and decide to cap on.

FJ: 9/10. I can't stop emphasising that I like girls who initiate the flow so she can enjoy the process too and Money does all that. Start by missionary till I'm tired before we switch to cowgirl. She keep grinding to make sure that she cum. We spend a good 15 mins on cowgirl until I cannot take it and ask her for CIM.

Start my 2nd round with 69 before moving to reverse cowgirl and then doggie before another CIM.

GFE: 7/10. It is more like fucking your FB than GF. Through some chatting, I found out she is still studying and major in english. So conversation is not an issue. She LIKES to enjoy sex and learn her skills from watching video and trying it out on her BF.

RTF: Very likely for all the service that I get.

PROS
- Good BBBJ
- Good FJ
- Can speak english well

Cons
- Face may differ slightly from photo
- Small towel (I was only given 1/3 of towel)
Old 06-05-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 7
colt77 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolt77 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolt77 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolt77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by b123li999 View Post
FR for Teresa from exclusive
Too last min those with gd FR de cannot get... So tried Teresa from exclusive...
The looks cfm must discount but still looks ok.
The play is -.-''' literally bj for 30 sec then cap on...
1st shot asked CIM but rejected..nvm so just normal fj...
2nd shot ask 69 told me only can paint outside?? Then keep moving away... No French also... Quite turn off cuz not those 1st rated looks or body and service not on point also...went off in less then 1hr...
Maybe ORD mood already? She like come for 2 weeks already.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt77 View Post
Maybe ORD mood already? She like come for 2 weeks already.
Probably... She say leaving on monday...
Wasted 140...
Old 06-05-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
madcat79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadcat79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Probably... She say leaving on monday...
Wasted 140...
I had same experience with Xclusive's stable, but only happened once. Probably keen to go back home, i wouldn't write it off. Just feedback to the OKT, who knows, got service recovery heehee
Old 06-05-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcat79 View Post
I had same experience with Xclusive's stable, but only happened once. Probably keen to go back home, i wouldn't write it off. Just feedback to the OKT, who knows, got service recovery heehee

Feedback already... Reply was "noted bro, will call her later" .. Lol... Not sure in the future IF visit same stable will have any discount anot... Lol

Bro from TKC was pretty gd tho... 1st visit in early Jan feedback to him he said sorry... Last wk visit Nyomi he actually rmb(or just never delete chat) and gave abit of discount...
Old 06-05-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Feedback already... Reply was "noted bro, will call her later" .. Lol... Not sure in the future IF visit same stable will have any discount anot... Lol

Bro from TKC was pretty gd tho... 1st visit in early Jan feedback to him he said sorry... Last wk visit Nyomi he actually rmb(or just never delete chat) and gave abit of discount...
Wa wasted, I just saw teresa's photo. Looks damn chio
Old 06-05-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
mfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcspiralxxx View Post
FR on May from Emm.

Like those small Chinese blonde ah lian you want to pull to staircase and fuck. Looks like chinese quite fair.

Very small size. I carry and pump her for 2 round. Tight and my cock just keep stabbing her pussy until juice flow down my legs. No where to run as i keeo pumping her hard and she need to hang on tight with my dick in her hole.

She does good deep throat and allows me to push her head. Can gag a little and she give deep AR. I can push her head in and she tongue my ass deep.

Finger her and her puss is tight. Due to size, can feel the wall end inside her pussy. Small and tight but can take a thick cock. When sliding in can see your cock buldge her stomach skin and move from outside.

Can French. Small size girl and I love to fuck her hard. Good service, don't abuse or break her.
Is there some rule that emm reviews cannot be shared? Dun care about points /zap but just wantes to highlight this positive exp. I encountered this week. Seems like its better to keep silent and dun share fr.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
Wa wasted, I just saw teresa's photo. Looks damn chio
She look CHIO. but i probably will not go for ORD girls unless it's RTF.
But still, its exciting to take the challenge of charming a ORD mood FL to give you good service.
Try that only if you are prepared to waste $$$ in case you fail la.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1