The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-04-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Somtum89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
🍀🍀🍀SomTum89 Are Officially Open!!!🍀🍀🍀

🍀🍀🍀SomTum89 Are Officially Open!!!🍀🍀🍀

Welcome to SOMTUM89,
Our Exclusive Gems Will Assured 100% Satisfaction To All Clients!

All Photos & Details Of Our Gems Listed On Our Website Are 100% Legit!

SomTum89 Will Always Strive To Provide Excellent From Our Ladies & Ensure Satisfaction For All Our Clients.
Please Do Not Hesitate To Consult Our Operator If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Gems & Services.

Each Session Is 90 Minutes Inclusive Of 2 Shots & Rooms.

CONTACT OUR OPERATOR FOR BOOKING NOW AT WWW.SOMTUM89.COM

OPERATION TIMING STARTS 1030AM TO 12AM
BOOKING STARTS 830AM DAILY

🍀Your Satisfied Smiles Is Our Goal🍀

Regards
Bro SOM
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Also cannot say the boss inexperience, sometime tio raid is because sabotage ma....

Like PassionCandy, they kana sabo that is why Boss also get caught, and among the FL market, its very easy to get Boss location, rival stable just offer cash reward to FL / Runner, than once got the boss location they will inform the police
True bro. Many reasons involved. This is afterall a industry where there are competition abound n sometimes there are also disgruntled customers.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
virtual234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Erina from SS
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=646206

1st time trying this stable, i must say the experience is good.
location is central. Room is spacious with shared bathroom.

Once she brings me into the room she has a very nice smile and i can see the neh neh big big....

Shower was sop as its quite small.

Once in the room action starts immediately. The moment she say i just want to pleasure you and make you happy, after that my 2ic became excited.

With took the initiative and grab by 2ic and start bbbj, i must say the bbbj is one of the best.
After awhile she feels horny and immediately cap, ride, moan. No KY nothing... naturally wet and she cum fast and furious.

There was a lot of tongue fighting.

Communication wise no problem.

I dont think i need to write much as this is certainly a gem.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
virtual234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone else received sms from dreamz88 informing you that they have reopened?

Other than getting a new number any other way of telling them to stop doing this?
Old 07-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Cum House
Girl: Alise (8pm)
Okt: Instruction is prompt and good communication.
Place: Nice central hotel with parking and bus service nearby.
Boob: C cup (Enhance boobs)
Body: Medium built with nice ass (good for doggy) Shaved and nice.
Foreplay: French well, Cathbath all over, proceed down to Bbbj and balls licking. Very good GFE and accommodating with stereo moaning.
Service: Good in English, Friendly and broke ice easily. Help to undress and action starts in Shower. Soap you up and boobs massage and cathbath. Then went down bbbj in shower. Patience and good GFE.
Dried up and proceed to room action... Slowly started HJ me and Cathbath all over. Crawl down and started Bbbj.
Bbbj: Slurpy,slow and deep throat and licking of the balls. Eye contact while blowing. Patience in blowing and technique is good.
FJ : Started cowgirl with slow thrust and gradually up the tempo with stereo moaning and talk dirty to me. Changed to missionary and she good at riding. She moved her body going deep and slow with rhythm and looking at the boobs bouncing up and down is nice... So good that I almost came but I withdraw and doggy her with her legs wide open. Damn shiok and pulled her backwards towards me thrusting deep into her. She then re-adjust her position to doggy with her legs together. Can feel pussy grabbing tightly on my dick and sensual moaning saying she gonna cum... With more deep thrust finally cum together. Shower and rested and 2nd round more or less the same but I shot my load on boobs.
Showered, dressed up and paid up.
Damage: $130/ 90mins/ 2shots (worth it)
Rtm: Yes Definitely. To me she a gem not to be missed...
PS: I not clone and I don't make $3 out of this FR.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kklupaeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Nicky from Siam Angels late night last night. It was only her second day at work.

OKT's standard of service was good as usual - prompt and clear instructions. Also helped that I've been there before.

Girl is as advertised for sure, looks exactly like pics and skin tone definitely fair and not tanned. Body is what I like, meat at the perfect areas and full C cups with light nipples. Brilliant. Plus point was ability to speak a little Korean, and she even let me know she was advertised as Korean in Hong Kong before due to her looks and language ability.

Negative - no kissing, frenching. Maybe it was late, maybe I wasn't handsome, I don't know but I didn't get that service personally.

She's here till end next week, good potential for RTF.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtual234 View Post

Other than getting a new number any other way of telling them to stop doing this?
you can try but i doubt they will listen.. best is delete their contact# from your contact list.. that way, if your wife see the message, you can claim ignorance as it is from unknown number.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtual234 View Post

I believe most phone have block or Ignore list, that way they can send you sms but you will not recieved it
Old 07-04-2017, 12:15 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol anywhere in thailand also can. From bkk to khon kaen probably only within 8 hours drive la
Not fun la... if you meet her in her hometown, cannot touch cannot bonk, she will be afraid "People might see"

Go BKK or Pattaya on the pretext that you bring her for holiday, than morning bonk, afternoon bonk, night time bonk, sibei song

Remember to eat more oyster and fruits to boost your vitality
Old 07-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Not fun la... if you meet her in her hometown, cannot touch cannot bonk, she will be afraid "People might see"

Go BKK or Pattaya on the pretext that you bring her for holiday, than morning bonk, afternoon bonk, night time bonk, sibei song

Remember to eat more oyster and fruits to boost your vitality
Thai style motels aplenty in the rural provinces la..will curtain the room n its parking lot as well
Old 07-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Hey bros, would like to encourage all of you to write FRs.

FRs will invite good business for the good service FLs. Then these good ones will influence her like-minded friends in their home country to come SG as well.

Don't have the mentality of "keeping" good FLs for yourself by not writing good reviews about them. This will only cause these good ones to return home with little profits and not worth to come again. They also won't influence their friends to come. There are other places like hong kong, dubai, seoul, etc where they can go ply their trade as well.

FRs make the whole SG FL scene on a virtuous cycle, more good service and pretty FLs to come!
Old 07-04-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post

FRs will invite good business for the good service FLs. Then these good ones will influence her like-minded friends in their home country to come SG as well.

Don't have the mentality of "keeping" good FLs for yourself by not writing good reviews about them. This will only cause these good ones to return home with little profits and not worth to come again. They also won't influence their friends to come. There are other places like hong kong, dubai, seoul, etc where they can go ply their trade as well.

FRs make the whole SG FL scene on a virtuous cycle, more good service and pretty FLs to come!
Fully agreed with your points. If u encounter a good one, well, how many times can you bonk without rest anyway? Better to spread the word and get other bros to help u bonk by proxy

"Virtuous" is a strange word to use in this kind of activity.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post

Partially immigration is to blame

they can work as long as they like in the other places

SG if she came in too many times or duration too long also will kana

Now immigration will also write note at FL passport & write the date they declare leaving SG, so next time they will question the FL why she did not leave at the delcare date?
Old 07-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Thai style motels aplenty in the rural provinces la..will curtain the room n its parking lot as well
Lol then how much u will need to pay her for this ?
Old 07-04-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
Lol then how much u will need to pay her for this ?
Hopefully FOC lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1