The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Supra_yap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Deprive for advise

Had Fj with ML she was on top of me... she will trying to align my dick into her pussy without condom.. as I able to feel my dick about to penetrate in her pussy I stop her and request to put on a condom... after putting on condom no slip or breaks

Am I in the high risk ?
Need to take pep ?
This event happened yesterday

Last edited by Supra_yap; 02-03-2018 at 09:52 AM.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Deprive for advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_yap View Post
Had Fj with ML she was on top of me... she will trying to align my dick into her pussy without condom.. as I able to feel my dick about to penetrate in her pussy I stop her and request to put on a condom... after putting on condom no slip or breaks

Am I in the high risk ?
Need to take ppe ?
It all depends upon how far in your dick went before the condom was put on.

If you were "about to penetrate" but did not actually penetrate then there is very little risk. If you actually penetrated for a few seconds then the risk is greater. It all depends upon whether any vaginal fluids entered your urethra.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a doctor's opinion regarding a scenario similar to yours...

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q242259.html

Will i get HIV with just insertion without condom?
Aug 29, 2015

Hello Doc, I have seen your replies to the people who are totally distressed like me. And i should thank you for all your supports to all of us. Let me say you my problem and advice on what to do. Exactly one week back on 18th Aug'15, i had sex with a sex worker. We started with a foreplay and so on. As the heat was up, i did a blunder mistake. She took my penis and inserted into her vagina without condom which was inside her vagina for app. 4 or 5 seconds. Immediately i withdrew my penis and asked to put a condom and then we had vaginal intercourse with condom. My biggest fear is, would i have been contracted with HIV with only insertion without condom as i mentioned earlier?? Currently after one week i have mild cold. And HIV status of the sex worker is unknown. Please help me out from this situation.

Response from Dr. Wohl

This is not a completely risk free encounter. It is likely that HIV transmission is actually facilitated by the action of sexual intercourse. The movement of the penis in and out can force infected fluid into the urethra and also lead to some abrasion of the head of the penis that could be a portal of entry for the virus. However, brief contact of the head of the penis with infected fluid is not without risk.

An HIV test now (along with routine STI screening) and in a few weeks would be prudent.

DW
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 28-02-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It all depends upon how far in your dick went before the condom was put on.

If you were "about to penetrate" but did not actually penetrate then there is very little risk. If you actually penetrated for a few seconds then the risk is greater. It all depends upon whether any vaginal fluids entered your urethra.
Tip of the dick head , I stop her and I still can see my pre cum fluids on urethra ..

Do I need to take Pep?

Last edited by Supra_yap; 01-03-2018 at 03:57 PM.
Old 28-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Tip of the dick head , I stop her and I still can see my pre cim fluids on urethra ..

Do I need to take Ppe?
My opinion is that is not necessary but it would be best to ask a qualified doctor. Make an appointment asap for a professional opinion.

Old 28-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
My opinion is that is not necessary but it would be best to ask a qualified doctor. Make an appointment asap for a professional opinion.
Action for Singapore aids able to get Pep and is it anonymous?
Old 28-02-2018, 07:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Action for Singapore aids able to get Pep and is it anonymous?
Why can't you just refer to their website for the info?

Old 01-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls go ahead take ppe for a peace of mind

Quote:

Am I in the high risk ?
Need to take ppe ?
Old 02-03-2018, 06:40 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

and what's ppe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-03-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post

Now taking pep hope nothing happen feeling very stress and worry.. there is no penetration at all

Last edited by Supra_yap; 02-03-2018 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:35 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

did u take it within the first 72 hour?

anyway there is very little more u can do...
i am sure u will be fine.. you aint in the high risk category if there is no penetration.

Quote:
Now taking pep hope things happen nothing feeling very stress and worry.. there is no penetration at all

Old 02-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
did u take it within the first 72 hour?

anyway there is very little more u can do...
i am sure u will be fine.. you aint in the high risk category if there is no penetration.
Yes within 72hrs..... no penetration.. but doc said is high risk..
Old 02-03-2018, 04:25 PM

well.. the doc knows better..

i am in no position to debate that.. although i seriously dont think it is high risk when there is 0 penetration..
anyway good luck to you ..

btw where did u do the PEP? care to share the experience and the cost here?

Quote:
Yes within 72hrs..... no penetration.. but doc said is high risk..

Old 02-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
well.. the doc knows better..

i am in no position to debate that.. although i seriously dont think it is high risk when there is 0 penetration..
anyway good luck to you ..

btw where did u do the PEP? care to share the experience and the cost here?

DR JEREMY CHAN

Blk 123 Toa Payoh Lorong 1 #01-494

Cost very high...

Last edited by Supra_yap; 02-03-2018 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

Cost very high...
I guess that's why he said the risk is high!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1