The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic73 View Post
Finally tried 116 yesterday after reading FR posted by other Bros.
Confirm she is really a service oriented WL.

In fact, too service oriented for me as she kept asking if her service is good throughout the session.
Very eager to please and tried quite hard to compare herself against other Ang Pai there. (like 77 & 123)
She knows her competitors well.

Ask me a tough question after we finish.
Against her & 77, who's service is better?
Wah lao, how to answer....LOL

Anyway, overall session is good for me.
Highly recommended for Bros who look for service.
bro, does she allow CIM?
Old 25-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
bro, does she allow CIM?
No idea but I suppose should be OK since she is very eager to please.
If you like CIM very much, why dun you tried and asked her and give a FR on your result?

I am never a CIM person as I can't cum without doing the deed...
The closest to CIM for me is with 99.
She will give a short suck to clean up my little bro after removing the CD when we finish the deed...
Old 25-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 11
tokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to zon first time ytd.

Actually i went to gbw first. but saw its really packed. like 6-7 ppl waiting at counter... cant imagine inside how packed. left immediately and cabed to zon (6rm).

First impression of nz spa at zon hotel is real good. Very quiet. Facilities clean and new. Food is nice. Service really good. The cafe staff will come to you and ask you if you need drinks or anything. no self service bullshit. computer terminals all well maintained. and cafe and tv room got air pump to pump off the cigarette smell. so allowed to smoke anywhere without the whole place smelly.

girl is 88 (dun remember the name)
small petite.
A cup
service not bad. not rushing. very funny to talk to.

den got massage from no. 5
i think the massage sucks. no power and very soft. keep trying to sell JG. but i arranged massage after bonk so tired and told her dun wan already. anyway JG is addition 60rm.

comparing to gbw. i think the 238 package is totally worth. Extra 20rm for better facilities and food. but the massage 308rm is not worth. can find better and cheaper massage other place.
Old 25-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
No idea but I suppose should be OK since she is very eager to please.
If you like CIM very much, why dun you tried and asked her and give a FR on your result?

I am never a CIM person as I can't cum without doing the deed...
The closest to CIM for me is with 99.
She will give a short suck to clean up my little bro after removing the CD when we finish the deed...
Bro, I did tried a FJ service from NY Spa on a particular gal after reading a FR from a bro earlier on here. I took a risk to book her thinking she would allow me to french her as there have have no mentioning of frenching with her.

And because she not allow me to french her it spoil my whole mood and ruin my whole session and made me could not come. Later on another bro shared his FR for this same gal and mentioned she allowed him to french her. Why this selective service? I supposed me and her no chemistry.

As for #116 I will only try if I receive enough positive feedback about her. If she can do CIM this will be even better as I am also into frenching. And one thing to remember at NZ Spa rate is RM238 and the rest are either RM218 or RM228.

Since I am from MY is a way bit expensive for me to try. Will definitely try if there are good stocks available. Most important is the chemistry between you and the gal for a good service.
Old 25-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!

Well, based on my observation, I would think frenching should be standard for 116 since she is so eager to please customer.
I think she is trying very hard to establish herself as Ang Pai in a short period.
If she really become Ang Pai, I would think frenching might become optional depending on chemistry between customer.

Frenching would really depend on WL mood and chemistry between customer.
It is not standard SOP for most WL.
So far, 116 is the only WL there that allow me to french.
I am both a sucker for service and frenching.
Frenching makes my little bro harder during the session....

At this initial stage when 116 is trying to establish herself, I "WOULD" think CIM may be possible. (just my opinion, not hard truth)
If you wait until more FR from Bros here, she may well already become popular and she may allocate less time for new customer against regulars.

Anyway, cheong within your means.
FR from others should be taken with a pinch of salt. (mine include...)
Old 25-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 19
Breadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Confirmed 116 allows cim. Just asked her.
Old 25-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 19
Breadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Yes..... 116 is a super commando.
Those who love 3-holers will love her
Bro, you sure boh? 116 allows 3 holes? She is very service orientated but not to the extend of aj. Maybe you would like to double confirm again?
Old 25-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anyway, cheong within your means.
FR from others should be taken with a pinch of salt. (mine include...)
Well said bro. Others' FR should be taken as a guide only. Besides different WL does give diff treatment to diff customers. A WL Frenches with others doesn't necessarily mean she'll french with me...upped u just now...
Old 25-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadpig View Post
Confirmed 116 allows cim. Just asked her.
Thanks bro. Been waiting for this. No doubt to me she is the new ang pai in the making.
Old 25-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadpig View Post
Bro, you sure boh? 116 allows 3 holes? She is very service orientated but not to the extend of aj. Maybe you would like to double confirm again?
I can re-confirm 116 does provide AJ service..... cos I did it.
However I would think again before DFK with her as after giving me BBBJ..... I noticed she did not use listerine to rinse her mouth throughout the session and washing up so the next bro would be tasting my pre-cum. Also her taste of cigarette is quite strong.

But I would definitely RTF her again for her commando PSE service..... without DFKing her.
Old 25-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
I can re-confirm 116 does provide AJ service..... cos I did it.
However I would think again before DFK with her as after giving me BBBJ..... I noticed she did not use listerine to rinse her mouth throughout the session and washing up so the next bro would be tasting my pre-cum. Also her taste of cigarette is quite strong.

But I would definitely RTF her again for her commando PSE service..... without DFKing her.

What does AJ means bros? Ass... J??? Pls enlightened me.
Old 26-10-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Bro, I did tried a FJ service from NY Spa on a particular gal after reading a FR from a bro earlier on here. I took a risk to book her thinking she would allow me to french her as there have have no mentioning of frenching with her.

And because she not allow me to french her it spoil my whole mood and ruin my whole session and made me could not come. Later on another bro shared his FR for this same gal and mentioned she allowed him to french her. Why this selective service? I supposed me and her no chemistry.

As for #116 I will only try if I receive enough positive feedback about her. If she can do CIM this will be even better as I am also into frenching. And one thing to remember at NZ Spa rate is RM238 and the rest are either RM218 or RM228.

Since I am from MY is a way bit expensive for me to try. Will definitely try if there are good stocks available. Most important is the chemistry between you and the gal for a good service.

Who dun french with u? Share leh, then can avoid her.

123 look like fuck, i ask capt to switch. Dunno whats the hoohaa over her.

I know im a fucker for saying this, but 99 pussy so loose how to cum?

Wow 116 gey cat150, must try. She allow cim but 50rm more, according to my friend. Yup she allow frenching according to my friend.
Old 26-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Finally tried 116 yesterday after reading FR posted by other Bros.
Confirm she is really a service oriented WL.

In fact, too service oriented for me as she kept asking if her service is good throughout the session.
Very eager to please and tried quite hard to compare herself against other Ang Pai there. (like 77 & 123)
She knows her competitors well.

Ask me a tough question after we finish.
Against her & 77, who's service is better?
Wah lao, how to answer....LOL

Anyway, overall session is good for me.
Highly recommended for Bros who look for service.

Bro describe ur session with 77 leh. Reading it will turn me on n relieve fond memories haha
Old 26-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
What does AJ means bros? Ass... J??? Pls enlightened me.
Haha u seem like newb, a few mths ago i also newb. Some bros helpful, some not. I appreciate those tt are helpful so Can pm me to ask stuff if u want. Aj means anal job. I wna try leh but dun want the girl to feel pain, else i heartpain.
Old 26-10-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 15
pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestripclub View Post
Who dun french with u? Share leh, then can avoid her.

123 look like fuck, i ask capt to switch. Dunno whats the hoohaa over her.

I know im a fucker for saying this, but 99 pussy so loose how to cum?

Wow 116 gey cat150, must try. She allow cim but 50rm more, according to my friend. Yup she allow frenching according to my friend.
123 is not a looker? Lucky I dint waste my time on her, but she seems to be in demand?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1