The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ge Ge tall slim pretty

Pink small nipples

B cupper

Pink lips pussy

Flawless smooth Snow White skin

Yummy yummy with warm wet slippery cunt!
Bud, Ge Ge whom you have urged me to try has surrendered her license to work as a prostitute here ... Not sure when was that ... I was a little disappointed but luckily that day I managed to seek solace with another hotie, Xiao Xiao from the same shop ... BTW, Niu Niu @ 1606 looks yummilicious and super hot with her micro mini hot pants and sumptuous exposure of cleavage that left nothing to ones imagination ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-12-2014 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bud, Ge Ge whom you have urged me to try has surrendered her license to work as a prostitute here ... Not sure when was that ... I was a little disappointed but luckily that day I managed to seek solace with another hotie, Xiao Xiao from the same shop ... BTW, Niu Niu @ 1606 looks yummilicious and super hot with her micro mini hot pants and sumptuous exposure of cleavage that left nothing to ones imagination ...
No worries Buddy

More Yummlicious Mei Meis cumming soon
Old 05-12-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No worries Buddy

More Yummlicious Mei Meis cumming soon
Lorong 16 camp commander, please publish the news of new mei mei in RO when they come in, so we can fall in there for live firing of fresh targets.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Lorong 16 camp commander, please publish the news of new mei mei in RO when they come in, so we can fall in there for live firing of fresh targets.
Yes Master Chief
Old 05-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes Master Chief
I chao recruit still. Failed BMT and recourse now. Lol.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
da dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Xiao from 1608 is a damn good attitude lady. Promise to do a write up so here a simple FR on her:

Looks 7.5/10 – Yes, She is very feminine.. love her looks

Body 7/10 – Right curves right place

Frenching 8/10 – aggressive and passionate. Her tongue sure is shiok.

Painting – Love to be paint and can finger esp when she all wet

Catbath 7.5/10 - Thorough and Very stimulating

BBBJ 8/10 – good suction technique. she alternates between sucking my shaft, licking my head and sucking my balls. Deep throat all the way in.

AR 7.5/10 - Slow and slurpy

FJ 7.5 /10 – she is responsive with moaning sound esp when the action gets fast and furious. we tried a few positions and she was very accommodating.

GFE 8/10 – lots of hugging there

Attitude 9/10 — accommodating and hardworking. overall service was good and I enjoy the session very much.
Old 27-12-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Yao Yao - L1608

Yao Yao (1608)
Xiao Xiao is my go to girl in 1608, but recently I tried her housemate Yao Yao. Not much was written about this girl, so maybe my short FR is appropriate.

Looks: slightly dark complexion, big eyes, long dark hair, can be mistaken for a malay girl, cute mole on her left chin
Attitude: chatty, smile a lot
Body type: 1.63m, slender, no fat
Boobs: natural perky B cupper, brownish areolae
Shower: very thoroughly cleaned my arse, soapy body rub, brief BBBJ
Bed action: brief back massage, tit rub, catbath, AR
Painting: yes, gyrated her hips while her abdominal muscles made jerky movement
BBBJ: good, plenty of tongue flicking
Frenching: yes
FJ: genuine moaning, and she seemed to enjoy herself
Old 18-01-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by da dick View Post
Xiao Xiao from 1608 is a damn good attitude lady. Promise to do a write up so here a simple FR on her:

Looks 7.5/10 – Yes, She is very feminine.. love her looks

Body 7/10 – Right curves right place

Frenching 8/10 – aggressive and passionate. Her tongue sure is shiok.

Painting – Love to be paint and can finger esp when she all wet

Catbath 7.5/10 - Thorough and Very stimulating

BBBJ 8/10 – good suction technique. she alternates between sucking my shaft, licking my head and sucking my balls. Deep throat all the way in.

AR 7.5/10 - Slow and slurpy

FJ 7.5 /10 – she is responsive with moaning sound esp when the action gets fast and furious. we tried a few positions and she was very accommodating.

GFE 8/10 – lots of hugging there

Attitude 9/10 — accommodating and hardworking. overall service was good and I enjoy the session very much.
Tried her yesterday, indeed very good attitude with good service.
Do not need to write a Separate FR for her as the above is very true.
She is in my RTF list..

Cheers.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 18-01-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 vote for Xiaoxiao as well, she's indeed one of WL that gives great BBBJ.
Old 31-05-2015, 05:46 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Simply addicted to her sweetness...

Xiao Man (L16 H08)

Height: 1.6m
Origin: Hu Bei
Exp In GL: Debuted in Apr 2015
Misc Info: Previously worked in KTV in china

Face: 7.3/10
(Super duper SYT. She can easily pass off as a 17-19yo Poly/JC student. She resembles mediacorp celebrity and ex project superstar contestant tang ling yi. She has a small oval face. A pair of double eye lid sparkling eyes with elaborated eye makeup. Medium high small nose. Kissable small lips. She has slight tanned smooth good facial complexion. Long black hair. My cup of iced green tea latte hehe. Her voice is super teh & gentle and she likes to sa Jiao.)

Body: 7.8/10
(At 1.6m, she is slim with slight visible tummy due to regular supper. Her body is taut, youthful with the right curves. Her ass is quite nice to doggy. Her body complexion is smooth, slight tanned and creamy. Only 1-2 strands of arm pit hair. Very slim pair of smooth legs. Her fashion sense is not bad. I like her bling bling high heels and body fitting sexy dress. She has girly pink manicure and red pedicure. Kinky.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She has natural B- or A+ cup boobs with dark brown nipples.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Typical routine type of bath. Lots of chit chatting during the bath. Love the way she soaped my body especially my dick and balls. Damn shiok when she tickled my balls and cleaned my ass hole. Not much action in toilet.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back while her fingers auto roamed my body arousing my sensitive areas. After which, she gave me a sensual and gentle cat bath on my back. To my surprise she gave me AR. I flipped over, she used her boobs rabba my front while her fingers arousing my front. She then gave me sensual and gentle cat bath focusing on my neck, ears and nipples. She loved to lick my ears and blew air into them. After that she crawled on top of me and we looked into each other’s eyes. Soon before I knew, we locked lips and frenched passionately while we embraced in each other’s body. Her body warmth warmed me up.)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(It was so natural and spontaneous. I felt like I was Frenching my gf. We locked lips and frenched passionately with lots of tongue fight for long period. She is simply a kissing fish! Her lips and tongue are so soft. Very high oomph in Frenching this sweetie. She frenched with her eyes opened and closed at different times.)

BBBJ: 7/10
(Deep throated. Employed her tongue to lick the tip of my dick and along the shaft. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Lack of suction and strength though. Room for improvement. Love her constant innocent glances when BBBJ me. The sight of this super duper SYT sucking my cock is heavenly.)

AR: 7/10
(She employed licking and poking style of AR on me when I was on my fours. During AR her fingers were playing with my balls. It’s a big surprise that she provides AR.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has slightly bushy pussy hair with dark flaps and pinkish oyster. She applied KY very early. Thus when I was painting her pussy, I was basically tasting KY . Told her next time don’t apply KY so early hehe. Other than that, she loved my tongueful as she caressed my face and messed up my hair with sexy soft moans. She kept saying she wanted to make love as she was horny hehe.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(Her pussy is tight, wet and slippery. I first entered her in missionary. While fucking her, we frenched non-stop. Her fingers were fine tuning my nipples. Her moans were music to my ears. Sexy, soft yet arousing. I licked her ears, neck and arm pits. She reciprocated and licked my nipples, ears and neck. I increased my tempo and her moaning get louder! I asked her to put on her heels. We bonked in doggie in front of the mirror. Damn it was so arousing. Her back view is nice and curvy. Her slim legs were accentuated and lengthened by her heels. I felt like I was bonking a SYT model. I grabbed her boobs from behind and fucked her non stop. She turned her head around and we frenched again. I carried her to the edge of the bed and fucked her in missionary with her heels still on. I knew I couldn’t last any further and thrusted her pussy with all my strength and might. AHHHHHH! I exploded and unloaded all my cum and collapsed on her body panting while we locked lips and frenched. What an awesome blast!)

GFE: 9/10
(She is very super duper friendly and chatty. We chatted almost everything under the sun. A bubbly, cheerful, polite, good attitude girl. She is very Xiao niao yi ren and gentle. She likes to teh and sa Jiao. Not for the weak heart. Super high kc/gfe factor.)

RTF: Yes definitely. Potential gem and she is already an ang pai at her home!
Old 31-05-2015, 05:47 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Besides Xiao man, zhong qing looks SYT as well. On my radar.

Saw yan zi and ting ting but both not really my type.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Besides Xiao man, zhong qing looks SYT as well. On my radar.

Saw yan zi and ting ting but both not really my type.
Thanks for the updates.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Anyone tried the SYT yaru in this house?
Old 08-06-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried xiaoting? She looks pretty IMO.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Anyone tried xiaoting? She looks pretty IMO.
Interesting, pls describe more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1