The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-09-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwerty987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

pm details please, going over Bangkok soon
Old 07-09-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Sorry I am confuse what is Mai Chan’s damage ? Involve one shot?the website all japanese..I stay there very near ..
Start from 1900 for 45 minute up to 3000b for 2 hours. bath extra 200. It's more of a GFE place so 1 shot only. Action depends on girl. Some spend most time bath/massage and short sex. Others short massage/bath and longer sex. Right now a lot of girls on the website are not working..
Old 07-09-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frondsdu View Post
Start from 1900 for 45 minute up to 3000b for 2 hours. bath extra 200. It's more of a GFE place so 1 shot only. Action depends on girl. Some spend most time bath/massage and short sex. Others short massage/bath and longer sex. Right now a lot of girls on the website are not working..
Thanks bro
Old 07-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mango Massage is alive and kicking. The previous owner, Soraya appears to have left the scene and handed over the business.

The new mamasan is less friendly, I thought. The price has also increased to B2500 for 90 minutes. However, the standard famed 2 shot service is still there. Loved it.

I went with Bo who looks to be in her early 30s with perky (likely enhanced) tits. It was a lovely experience. She was good looking - I prefer women to girls, personally.

First round, I blew my load way too soon. But recovered game fully for round 2! Loved every minute.
Old 07-09-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

first time in bkk. just to share my experience.

Hwangjae - 700thb, should book in advance if possible. walked in and had to wait about 2hrs. went nearby t21 to walkwalk until appointment time. comprehensive service but feels abit rushed because they have to squeeze in a multitude of services within the 90mins. In comparison to places like L&D in singapore which i used to visit quite often. $30 for ear digging. $30 for facial/wash hair. you get all of this and more at hwangjae for much cheaper.

personally will visit everytime i'm in bkk. its good services at a cheap price.

Tonybkk - booked a 10,000thb lady for 4hrs 1shot. looks like photo and video. according to tonybkk can cancel at no cost if dont look like photo. bro Tonybkk is helpful but does take a bit of time to reply at times. Initially decent experience talking to the lady but i think i was to accommodating and let her drink too much. end up spend 3hrs+ drinking and talk cock leaving like 45mins for actual service. during sensual part, was quite commercial as well, just lay down and ask me to come on top of her.

overall experience quite mehhh i guess. expected better GFE on the sensual after "building rapport" with her over 3/4 of the allocated time. again, i may have been too passive as well. so i don't blame any parties here.

Poseidon - 5000+ thb (dont remember exact) basically based on the lady you chose. i chose S31 i think, dont know whats her name cause didnt really talk to her. Perfect figure to my liking. Perky boobs that fit her figure, slim waist with nice meaty ass. if you find a lady with a tiger tattoo on her back, thats her. friend told me was a nuru place but seems like they stopped providing nuru services. she showered me in the jacuzzi before bringing me to the bed for sensual. no much GFE and felt commercial but she's a good fuck. i would like to believe i fingered her to orgasm/squirted as the bed spot where she was sitting over was visibly wet.

overall, disappointed that there was no nuru services provided but quite satisfied with the bonk even though it felt like a fuck shop.

Florence - 30k thb. 3 gold label + all tips + food inclusive. KTV service definitely way better compared to singapore. there was never more than 5mins that my iced water (as we drank gold label from shot glasses) was not filled to the brim. everytime i take a drink, they will top it up accordingly. quite a range of ladies to choose. i love that the bottles were chilled af, close to freezing temp kind. didn't dabao as lady mentioned she doesnt go out but heard that standard rates apply/depends on your nego skills.

Overall, interesting experience, definitely prefer over singapore ktv.
Old 07-09-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone around now wanna chiong pm me
Old 07-09-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post

Tonybkk - booked a 10,000thb lady for 4hrs 1shot. looks like photo and video. according to tonybkk can cancel at no cost if dont look like photo. bro Tonybkk is helpful but does take a bit of time to reply at times. Initially decent experience talking to the lady but i think i was to accommodating and let her drink too much. end up spend 3hrs+ drinking and talk cock leaving like 45mins for actual service. during sensual part, was quite commercial as well, just lay down and ask me to come on top of her.

overall experience quite mehhh i guess. expected better GFE on the sensual after "building rapport" with her over 3/4 of the allocated time. again, i may have been too passive as well. so i don't blame any parties here.
Thanks.bro on Tony’s girls
I was also contemplating if I should splurge on his girls, what if their service was not great. Can you share the name of the $B10k girl? Just want to avoid her
Old 08-09-2022, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

In terms of punters, there should be more Koreans out in force in BKK than mainland Chinese.

Actually I also don't see as many Japanese as before. Singaporeans are out there, of course
Old 08-09-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexy0181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
Will reply pm accordingly
Please pm me thanks
Old 08-09-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old back dated fr…
Was in Bangkok in June for few days

Day 1 : visited momo before 11… pick up grace as she looks one of the better one… took up 90 mins with jacuzzi… limited English… service sop with showering in the jacuzzi and cim first shot… light to non existence massage follow by 2nd shot

Name : Grace
Body : 7/10 ( c-d size but hard silicone), lightly tanned
Face : 8/10 ( with make up)
Bbbj : 5/10, surprisingly quite a number a teeth movement
Fj : 6/10 standard, nothing to shout about

Day 2 : went for bj at 7th heaven… forgot the girl name but she was tanned and good figure with a nice body tattoo (yakuza style). Her face looks abit plastic if ya know what I mean but that is good actually for me cause I’m going for bj anyway…

Service was standard and will go again due to environment compared to other bj bars

Name : forgotten
Body : 8/10 (boobs not hard which is nice)
Face 8.5/10
Bbbj : 8/10 I don’t think any bj bar will score below, will go higher if they do non sop stuffs…

After that wen along the japan area and nothing caught my eyes that night… was thinking getting one in aurora33 but not gam my eyes…

Slowly walk over to thermae to close final deed… Jun period quite a number of girls but not sure no one caught nh eyes that night… so end up walk to back of Soi cowboy for a massage

A post op lb caught my eyes… fair and petite like girl… tried massage +1 for 2k

Name : forgot already
Body : 7/10 petite but with hard c size boobs, knn the voice really girl sial
Skin : 9/10 excel here… fair… I mean exceed Chiang Mai standards
Bbbj : 7/10 really not bad… lots of suction
Fj : yeah front and back … I give an 8.5/10

Day 4 : last day before back… go to momo to get off a quick fix… choose lin since she is available… but end up do one shot… but her gfe gao gao… go in sit down talk machiam u at ktv….

Name : lin
Body : 6.5/10 tan with abit meaty but not elephant… nice b-c boobs
Face 7.5/10 grows into you surprisingly….
Gfe : 8/10 where she excel, no rush service plus ktv style of seducing…
Bbbj : 8/10 slow and relaxing in both tub and bed
Fj : accommodating I give 7/10
Old 08-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy0181 View Post
Please pm me thanks
Like I said, I will reply accordingly bro
Old 08-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Talking Bangkok Virgin Trip

Quote:

Poseidon...

Florence...

Overall, interesting experience, definitely prefer over singapore ktv.
Florence G-Club (Tier 2) very very long never go liao 555.
The good thing about tier 2 G-Clubs is the puyings are more "innocent" and less old bird as they have not seen the big money yet.

Up you my 8 humble rep points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
In terms of punters, there should be more Koreans out in force in BKK than mainland Chinese.

Actually I also don't see as many Japanese as before. Singaporeans are out there, of course
Ah Tiongs are unable to travel freely yet.

Pre CCP virus era they are out in full force throughout southeast asia.
Old 08-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Florence G-Club (Tier 2) very very long never go liao 555.
The good thing about tier 2 G-Clubs are the puyings are more "innocent" and less old bird as they have not seen the big money yet.

Up you my 8 humble rep points.
First timing chiong in thailand.
but i do agree the girls seem to be more innocent. the girl i sat mid way flat out told me she don't go out and hope i understand haha. weirdly she started to sit on me and grind me mid way despite saying this haha. not the prettiest lady but only done up nose. big natural c cups on her small frame which she asked me to grab to verify haha
Old 08-09-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
First timing chiong in thailand.
but i do agree the girls seem to be more innocent. the girl i sat mid way flat out told me she don't go out and hope i understand haha. weirdly she started to sit on me and grind me mid way despite saying this haha. not the prettiest lady but only done up nose. big natural c cups on her small frame which she asked me to grab to verify haha
I'll surely grab whole night as I'm very humsup.

What matters is you enjoy the cheonging.
If the girl has chemistry with you can follow up in the future.

Just a suggestion if you have limited time and don't travel frequently it'd be wiser and economical to just find P4P activities.
As a rookie BKK cheongster you will need to experiment over a few trips to get maximum fun.

Most importantly whatever the night ladies tell you just take it with a pinch of salt will do.
Old 08-09-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
What matters is you enjoy the cheonging.
If the girl has chemistry with you can follow up in the future.

Just a suggestion if you have limited time and don't travel frequently it'd be wiser and economical to just find P4P activities.
As a rookie BKK cheongster you will need to experiment over a few trips to get maximum fun.

Most importantly whatever the night ladies tell you just take it with a pinch of salt will do.
Thanks for the tips bro.
Was my first chionging trip so was prepared to splurge abit to experience as well. told myself not to be so niao about it haha.

but i do definitely understand that i would get more bang for buck going to thermae and stuff. actually made plans to check it out but heavy rains every night when i was there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1