The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Maybe this will be clearer and more straight forward

I am more than willing to share and have been doing so with quite a few bros here

But I think the basic etiquette is to private message me with your estimated departure as I am trying to gatekeep a little as well

I have been stationed in Thailand for a long time and it took me awhile to find this gem of a shop (service wise)

Lastly, will reply ONLY inbox accordingly
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-10-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

Many thanks to bros Rolan & Dom before him, for info on JG massuse in BKK. Today I tried the service detailed by bro Rolan's field report...hard to improve on his detailed report, but suffice to say I was really pleased with the service as well! I tried the 2 hour pkg., & also felt it was over too soon! (don't get me wrong, it was 2 plus hours by a bit, so no issue there!). The massuse was awsome, & really knows how to massage a man's equipment, prostate, etc. Just a great experience, clean place/facilities, nice music. Shower before & after. I'll RTF for sure on my next trip to BKK!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-10-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Fizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi there,

I am keen on a juagan and i will back at bangkok on 20 to 23 , care to share location and contact ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
Maybe this will be clearer and more straight forward

I am more than willing to share and have been doing so with quite a few bros here

But I think the basic etiquette is to private message me with your estimated departure as I am trying to gatekeep a little as well

I have been stationed in Thailand for a long time and it took me awhile to find this gem of a shop (service wise)

Lastly, will reply ONLY inbox accordingly
Old 15-10-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
music2012 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

HI Bro,

Able to share, going to bangkok in mid nov, appreciate it bro
Old 24-10-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sleezie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share pm
Old 26-10-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joelsik92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to receive the contact too as I will be in bkk in week of 21 Nov. Appreciate it!
Old 27-10-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

sammyboyforum1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(duplicate)

Last edited by sammyboyforum1; 27-10-2022 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Duplicate
Old 27-10-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

(duplicate)

Last edited by sammyboyforum1; 27-10-2022 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Duplicate
Old 27-10-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Thanks for sharing! Will PM
Old 29-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

steve2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked a 2nd time after a very good first experience with Paty but sad to say was a letdown this time. Requested for a different therapist and got Smile. Thought it can’t be bad with her name but she was cold and expressionless. Massage was soft kind which is surprising for a big bone lady like her. Not to mention she was close to 10mins late for the appointment time.

Happy to be corrected by others who had better experience with Smile, perhaps then it just wasn’t her day or something to that effect. Otherwise would suggest to go for other therapist

Last edited by steve2; 29-10-2022 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-11-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

czg41863 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Old 19-11-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

jgthrowaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the 2 hour package a few weeks ago and was very satisfied with the overall service. Other FRs have covered the actual massage/therapy better than I can so I won't go into detail, but suffice to say that the 2 hours flew by and it was a really good experience overall. The JG itself was a more sensual experience than painful vs the other treatment I had in Singapore, but both were really good.

Patty was my masseuse and she was really friendly and professional. The actual location takes a bit of time to get to from the Sukhumvit area, especially in peak hour traffic, but once you get there it is a quiet and discrete apartment complex. The massage happens in a clean and spacious studio apartment with a full shower. I left feeling really relaxed and energized and would definitely return for a next time.
Old 22-11-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

guidance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Under the recommendation of Dom and the reviews that has been posted here. I today have the chance to try out the Juagen Massage (manhood) myself. Booked a 2hr session under the recommendation of Dom. And i would say, please do go try it out ! its a really nice experience and healthy for our manhood.

As like those previous reviews, first when i went into the room it already making me feel relaxed and calm, where also my massage-r Patty was very skillful and caring during the process! She even taught me and tell me how to take care of our manhood and last long in bed with our love ones or whoever you're doing with, with just some simple exercise that we can do our self. During the process she also explain a little about the part that she is currently massaging on and how it helps and etc.

As mentioned above, it was a traditional Juagen massage, as my 2hr session consist of 1hr back massage + prostate, and another 1hr for my manhood.
During the session, there's no any form of sex involve as mainly it is just a sensual massage and a very relaxing massage.
She totally understand that during the massage we would really want to release our "burden" a lot some guy would not be able to hold it during the massage which is totally normal!

So please do try out this 100% traditional Juagen Massage if you would want something new and beneficial for your health!
Would greatly recommend this place a visit and im sure you all would not regret it!
Old 23-11-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 16
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Could anybody share with me the contact or location of this shop please? Heading to BKK tomorrow and would like to experience an authentic JG to aid my entire trip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1