The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: lup sup bar

What can one do at these lup sup bars? Anything like what da lu was in the past?
Old 06-08-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Green garden bar beside club blackhorse, sin peng, sin po po currently open. Balestier 39 bar changed boss? Geylang bamboo?
Old 07-08-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
What can one do at these lup sup bars? Anything like what da lu was in the past?
I do not think you can ever get what Da Lu could give previously. The other LSB are much, much tamer. Perhaps touching boobs if there is chemistry, that's all.
Old 05-10-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Any bro know which lsb is operating now as before with actions?

From what i knew and heard, sin po po, bamboo, sin peng and green garden lounge are operating now. Not sure got actions or not.

Last edited by Fumoka; 06-10-2022 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

My home just 500m away from Sin Peng…any fr from bros who been there? I usually go Galaxy so was always on my mind how is it inside there. Is it like those really old school nite clubs with booths?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-10-2022, 11:00 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Da Lu is the best. Cheap, fun and good.
Old 25-10-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
My home just 500m away from Sin Peng…any fr from bros who been there? I usually go Galaxy so was always on my mind how is it inside there. Is it like those really old school nite clubs with booths?
Wow bro....u live so near sin peng. Should give it a try. It changed a lot after covid.
Old 25-10-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Da Lu is the best. Cheap, fun and good.
Yesh da lu lu is still the best. Cheap and fun. So wild inside.
Old 25-10-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Wow bro....u live so near sin peng. Should give it a try. It changed a lot after covid.
Lol i only in my 30s leh…later I call everyone 姐姐inside sia. Da Lu happening? Where is it ah? I also everytime past KSP…don’t know how inside. Any bros can enlighten me? Tired of going to those ktvs liaoz.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 25-10-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: lup sup bar

DaLu music lounge was in 554 Balestier Rd, near Ah Hood Rd, prewar two-storey building. I visited way back in 2003. The ladies age range from MILF to gilf. Very friendly, they put you at ease if you are newbie. They would explain to you how to enjoy your time. If you cannot drink beer, you may order coke but not worth it. They have people who can drink the beer for you while you roam the ladies' body. The mummy or supervisor could exchange your $50 into $2 notes for you to tip the ladies. The place is now selling mattress. Next door is Whampoa Keng fish head steamboat eatery with option for food delivery. Got Caltex petrol station with Star supermarket next door. 大陆音乐厅 no more. Nostalgia.

Last edited by liketosleep; 26-10-2022 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Update information
Old 02-11-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros anyone know how much the tips is at sin peng?
Old 13-11-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherlim View Post
hi bros anyone know how much the tips is at sin peng?
Bro, between $2-$20 depending on playability and services the lady provide if there is any. No need to give too much since it's a lsb and not ktv.
Old 13-11-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
C-Note deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I don't speak mandarin and do they speak Singlish? Are they Malaysian chinese? What time is the best to visit sin peng and sin po po?
Old 13-11-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

What can you do at sin peng with the milf/gilf? Is it anything like da lu?
Old 17-11-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Bro, between $2-$20 depending on playability and services the lady provide if there is any. No need to give too much since it's a lsb and not ktv.
Serious? They still have $2 tips there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1