The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: SG Spa biz very bad esp after JB reopen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Agreed. Found a trusted agent who provided local M'sian chi fls. Tried a couple of the gals & the prices ranges btw RM400-500. When I converted back, it's only $150. Super worth it. Gona save all my bullets & fulfill my dreams of bonking M'sian syts.

Here in SG, the local FLs are demanding for $1K per shot now. Ridiculous & crazy price.
Bro may share the agent contact thanks in advance
Old 05-10-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
Shooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think many bros know that west side now all must take 88 to hv GQ.

One ML share wiv me that the boss told her if all shop charge 88, customer will be lan lan pay 88 if wan GQ...
See even spa owner start to unite together liao.

I told her, actually ML is the one at the losing end. We can always find other spa with reasonable price. At the end ML less customer also.

So biz bad not really due to JB reopen..their sales strategy killing themselves.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Or we can go to licensed Geylang houses since they are re-opening. All spa girls should really up their game. I feel I shouldn't RTM spa girls who gave me bad service. They are too many for me to list here. Most of them are from PRC.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
what if , the 14pro is gifted one, dont be surprised ah, their kc lvl v high some ppl willing to bao them lol
Hahaha. Bingo u r right. Mostly those quite good looking ML/FL is gifted one. These girls got many sponsors one lah. Some guys just give hoping to get something in return but end up in disappointment. Talk terms and condition 1st before giving.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
I think it's a mix bag.

MLs and FLs charging exorbitant rates are facing high cost of living here. And they may not have high volume to begin with.

There are also those very few who can demand the high fees but only want low volume customers for whatever reason.

There are those who are maintaining pre covid rates... They are probably playing a different game, hoping to keep lower rates to pull in customers and also ensure existing customers don't leave.

Just my view.
Just let the market force decide. If SG a lot of ah hai and willing to spend this kind of exorbitant pricing, massage palors and Spa will surely blossom around. Ironically this is what we are seeing now, every other neighbourhood sure have at least 5 or more such shops.

If nobody willing to spend on them and they can't maintain their upkeep, surely one by one they will close shop.

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 05-10-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
Just let the market force decide. If SG a lot of ah hai and willing to spend this kind of exorbitant pricing, massage palors and Spa will surely blossom around. Ironically this is what we are seeing now, every other neighbourhood sure have at least 5 or more such shops.

If nobody willing to spend on them and they can't maintain their upkeep, surely one by one they will close shop.
Eh. Really got ppl pay such pricing leh. I went to a spa in hougang just 3 days ago. The 2 bros (they know each other) infront of me easily agreed to $88 for an hours. Think only a small grp of ppl more dollar and sense cautious.
Old 05-10-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

Maybe the strategy is indeed to price those still bent on paying 50/55 out of the market. $$$ talks so if the higher pricing isn't viable the market will somehow find some equilibrium.

That said I do think many ppl are indeed rich and willing to pay 88++

Just saw a JW spa indicating that their minimum price is 60 now lol.
Old 05-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post

Just saw a JW spa indicating that their minimum price is 60 now lol.
Pay the ML $40 tips and say the remaining $10 now taken over by her boss
Old 05-10-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter99 View Post
I think many bros know that west side now all must take 88 to hv GQ.

One ML share wiv me that the boss told her if all shop charge 88, customer will be lan lan pay 88 if wan GQ...
See even spa owner start to unite together liao.

I told her, actually ML is the one at the losing end. We can always find other spa with reasonable price. At the end ML less customer also.

So biz bad not really due to JB reopen..their sales strategy killing themselves.
Im not sure if we're living in the same west or you only go to places that are being recommended here or on social media platforms.

But from the back of my head I can name 3 places where they do not offer 88 bs and all have GQ with one blue note, can zhut zhut touch below somemore.

1 nearest to clementi mrt while the other 2 is at Jurong East area. That's all I can say, gonna protect the playgrounds.

Cheers
Old 05-10-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
tamatiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Agreed. Found a trusted agent who provided local M'sian chi fls. Tried a couple of the gals & the prices ranges btw RM400-500. When I converted back, it's only $150. Super worth it. Gona save all my bullets & fulfill my dreams of bonking M'sian syts.

Here in SG, the local FLs are demanding for $1K per shot now. Ridiculous & crazy price.
hi bro, can share. thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1