The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!
Re: Horniest ML?

Hehe bro got any kind , horny and give u money ?

QUOTE=superstiffy;21663664]Bros... 151 pages liao...

I just want to remind everyone this thread is for Horniest ML hor...

What is NOT horny ML? Those kind see money bth anything also can do.

What is horny ML? Those kind see hard kukujiao bth anything also can do.

Please dun confuse and put wrong MR... Horny for money and horny for kukujiao is not same thing... [/QUOTE]
Old 27-09-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Hi bro need to WhatsApp her

QUOTE=wonderwoo78;21661220]Added Nico in her wechat,but no respond from her[/QUOTE]
Old 30-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bros... 151 pages liao...

I just want to remind everyone this thread is for Horniest ML hor...

What is NOT horny ML? Those kind see money bth anything also can do.

What is horny ML? Those kind see hard kukujiao bth anything also can do.

Please dun confuse and put wrong MR... Horny for money and horny for kukujiao is not same thing...
Jialat then lavender milf is those spread legs when got money. But her hands really magical sia, I cannot stop visiting her
Old 30-09-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguaiguai View Post
Bro mind share ctc
Bro can share with me at thks
Old 30-09-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo40 View Post
Jialat then lavender milf is those spread legs when got money. But her hands really magical sia, I cannot stop visiting her
I never show her money, her pussy wet already. Simple closing her eyes and enjoying the trip to heaven.
Old 04-10-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Spaking69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
yet another FR for nico, though she probably doesn't need it, considering she is a hot topic in another thread somewhere in HC section. even during the session there were 3 bro who pm her for slots.

you might be thinking "bro, don't need fr then you post for fuck? " but hear me out, aside sharing my recent experience, would also like to consult with bros here on some matter.

Today (not literally) was a pretty lucky day. For those who have read my previous experience with nico, my time was cut short due to some guy infront of me late and overshoot the time. I reached early and let nico know, and she told me to go in since there were no customer (about 10-15min early). everything as per SOP, we made some small talks before going shower.

What I like about nico, aside from her slutty body, is her massage skill. Her massage is still one of the better one out there, and she does back stepping as well. so for bros who like hard massage with happy ending, she can be a option for you.

the good/bad thing about visitting nico is she do not show hand on the first visit, and she will slowly "unlock" and give you more service as you keep visit her. in my previous visit, she did HDYL which was godly, but only like a short teaser, barely a minute and she stopped. this time round, after the proper massage is done, she made me kneel in doggy position and gave me what felt like the longest and shiok-est HDLY. lucky she put a towel below me, cause my pre-cum kept oozing out while she was working her finger.

after that she ask me to flip over and ask me what menu i would like today.

me: "need to choose one meh?" while grabbing her perky butt.
her: "need to ask first ma"
me: "if i ever choose something else, means got problem with me"
her: "then you got bring condom? no condom how 啪啪?"

at this point, multiple questions were shooting through my mind. is it no sex today? is she suggesting raw? am i suppose to bring my own?(this is part of what I want to ask for bros opinion later) (note: previous visits the condom was supplied by her)

me: "don't you have the condoms?"
her: "only left 1 in my bag"
me: "one is enough "
her: flirty mode on "怕怕do twice then shiok maa" and something along the line of saying she dont want keep condom in her shop and asking me bring my own next time.

probably bullshitting me about it being the last condom because if i used the "last" then all the other bro after this wont get full service? which i highly doubt so since it seems like from the other thread, many bro are getting offered full menu as well. However, it seems like a trend, because i noticed in other thread where some ml offer full service but customer are required to bring their own condom, if not full service off the menu. I am ok with bringing my own CD since i can get a better quality one, but just curious if any bro here experience or notice this "bring your own condom" trend.

shall skip out on details, but maybe because this time we had abundant time, she wasn't pushy for me to finish. Overall sex was great, did it in multiple position before releasing. as we had some spare time I ask for a short cuddle and she promptly agrered. while cuddling (and grabbing her delicious boobie), she claim she cum multiple times and again suggested next time come can go for 2 shot (usual before massage, massage, once more) and take 2 hour package for more steamy foreplay (i was honestly hook to the 2hour idea because her foreplay is just that good and she didn't even need to offer 2 hour deal to anyone since her schedule is packed back to back) But I didnt dwell much on it, just saying sure, next time lets go for 2hour package just to keep the mood going at that time.

By the time we shower up and I left, my overall time in out was about 1hour20minute (sorry for the bro who was after me, didn't realize i eat into your time for about 5min)

What do bros here think about the "bring your own condom"? and if i were to go for the 2hour pack or 2shot deal what would the rate be? would it be full service price x2? or standard price x2 + topup for full service? didnt discuss with her upfront due to the mood. just trying to get a sensing of how big of a hole im going to burn in my wallet. would probably prepare for worst case scenario and still pay full service x2 since i am getting 2 shot. Expensive? yes. worth it? definitely yes.

all in all left a happy man with a hole in wallet. looking forward to next trip with her again.

++++++++++++++++++
Care to share contact ,thanks in advance bro.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...ghlight=nicole
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nicole-massage/
Only found Nicole profile not sure there is other Nicole

Last edited by Spaking69; 04-10-2022 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Update url
Old 04-10-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaking69 View Post
yet another FR for nico, though she probably doesn't need it, considering she is a hot topic in another thread somewhere in HC section. even during the session there were 3 bro who pm her for slots.

you might be thinking "bro, don't need fr then you post for fuck? " but hear me out, aside sharing my recent experience, would also like to consult with bros here on some matter.

Today (not literally) was a pretty lucky day. For those who have read my previous experience with nico, my time was cut short due to some guy infront of me late and overshoot the time. I reached early and let nico know, and she told me to go in since there were no customer (about 10-15min early). everything as per SOP, we made some small talks before going shower.

What I like about nico, aside from her slutty body, is her massage skill. Her massage is still one of the better one out there, and she does back stepping as well. so for bros who like hard massage with happy ending, she can be a option for you.

the good/bad thing about visitting nico is she do not show hand on the first visit, and she will slowly "unlock" and give you more service as you keep visit her. in my previous visit, she did HDYL which was godly, but only like a short teaser, barely a minute and she stopped. this time round, after the proper massage is done, she made me kneel in doggy position and gave me what felt like the longest and shiok-est HDLY. lucky she put a towel below me, cause my pre-cum kept oozing out while she was working her finger.

at this point, multiple questions were shooting through my mind. is it no sex today? is she suggesting raw? am i suppose to bring my own?(this is part of what I want to ask for bros opinion later) (note: previous visits the condom was supplied by her)

her: flirty mode on "怕怕do twice then shiok maa" and something along the line of saying she dont want keep condom in her shop and asking me bring my own next time.

probably bullshitting me about it being the last condom because if i used the "last" then all the other bro after this wont get full service? which i highly doubt so since it seems like from the other thread, many bro are getting offered full menu as well. However, it seems like a trend, because i noticed in other thread where some ml offer full service but customer are required to bring their own condom, if not full service off the menu. I am ok with bringing my own CD since i can get a better quality one, but just curious if any bro here experience or notice this "bring your own condom" trend.

shall skip out on details, but maybe because this time we had abundant time, she wasn't pushy for me to finish. Overall sex was great, did it in multiple position before releasing. as we had some spare time I ask for a short cuddle and she promptly agrered. while cuddling (and grabbing her delicious boobie), she claim she cum multiple times and again suggested next time come can go for 2 shot (usual before massage, massage, once more) and take 2 hour package for more steamy foreplay (i was honestly hook to the 2hour idea because her foreplay is just that good and she didn't even need to offer 2 hour deal to anyone since her schedule is packed back to back) But I didnt dwell much on it, just saying sure, next time lets go for 2hour package just to keep the mood going at that time.

By the time we shower up and I left, my overall time in out was about 1hour20minute (sorry for the bro who was after me, didn't realize i eat into your time for about 5min)

What do bros here think about the "bring your own condom"? and if i were to go for the 2hour pack or 2shot deal what would the rate be? would it be full service price x2? or standard price x2 + topup for full service? didnt discuss with her upfront due to the mood. just trying to get a sensing of how big of a hole im going to burn in my wallet. would probably prepare for worst case scenario and still pay full service x2 since i am getting 2 shot. Expensive? yes. worth it? definitely yes.

all in all left a happy man with a hole in wallet. looking forward to next trip with her again.

++++++++++++++++++
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/nicole-massage/
I usually use her condom. Sure have one la. LOL!
Old 04-10-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguaiguai View Post
Bro mind share ctc
Bro can share ctc. Thanks
Old 04-10-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Post Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I know one in lavender. Lol! This milf went pantyless and braless. Sibei hiong. I went in kana play till I nearly crawl out.

She never offered me fj but just playing with her already intense enough. How many masseur damn to go braless and pantyless in show…really power….
Bro can share ctc. Thanks
Old 04-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Post Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicnad View Post
Went to this spa at SXXXXXXn GXXXXX.... pretty new place called HXXX SPA... so this place entry is 78. any additional depends on what you looking for ... so i contacted this CXXXX from Michat and went for session with her. At the start she alr start teasing with her brushes of neh neh towards my back. after all the sweet talk it is obvious that HJ is sure go.

Alot of dirty talk during the massage and light petting. I even helped her to massage her tired legs, back and thighs as she massage my back. I started to asked her what type of underwear she is wearing and she asked me to guess.. what a horny slut.. i started to fondle her pussy area and make her aroused. After all the teasing she admitted that she is wet and said in mandarin "if you dun believe you can try touch inside"... i started to slip my hands into her pants and harass her butt. Continued with the massage and then finally touched her panties.. it was the lacy type of G-string thong..

She even said "u wna pull down and see ?" i then slowly did and ahooo such a beautiful sight.. she continued her massage and i closed my eyes. As i turn over, she started playing with my didi with all sorts of technique. i then asked if she is still wet and she shyly nodded her head. i told her to sit on the bed and began to fondle her body more.

i asked for her permission politely to slip inside her pants once more and she agreed. I got so excited till my dick is rockhard. I slip in my hands and felt like a damn bastard.. however, this guilt did not stop me from exploring her pussy. i began reaching underneath and felt the busy pussy. could not feel the wetness at first but slide down further and felt the drips on my fingers. i gv her some light thrusting of my middle finger and subsequently put two fingers in. as i was increasing my speed, she began to moan softly and enjoy the fingering. after that i went to play with her nipple and suck it like a child. her big nipples are something you would die for. She seemingly appear to enjoy it alot as she grasp my cock firmly. Without much effort, she made me cum , allowing my cum to drip all over my body before she cleaned me up.

with that i left and happy man... thats all folks!
Hi bro can share ctc. Thanks
Old 06-10-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Yoyo from Moonstone lane?

I tried her a couple of time, would say she is a milf, with a great body.
Her riding on top is really quite a sight to behold!
Hi bro mind sharing with me this gem hehe much appreciated 👍
Old 06-10-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Was in the city area and playing around with WeChat nearby function, found an ML with seductive eyes. Added her and went over to the address she gave me.
The spa has been discussed in some threads on this forum.

I entered the room, changed up into loose shorts and sat on the bed, the ML came in and said she was really happy as business is bad and immediately started hugging, after some hugging and squeezing, the ML started speaking french - wow business must be bad.

I laid down on my back for massage and complimented her on her nice shape, she lifter her top and lowered her bottom to show me a matching set of bra and thongs, asked her to turn around and she had a cute perky butt. I cheekily pulled on the front of the thong to investigate the forest cover - not a single tree was spotted.

After some SOP massage she sat in front of me and slide her two hands into the loose shorts - shiok and asked me what service i wanted. I asked for body and she raised her top and let me take a look at her assets beautiful, i think enhanced if you really pay attention but cant really tell. She slid over me like a snake and frenched again while i grabbed on to her butt. The next part was the best, she rubbed some oil between her thighs and thigh fucked me , something like a japanese Sumata. Didnt last long as it felt like the real thing, showered and left.

58+80.
Willing to share with bros who are keen to try and pm me an FR.
Bro can share with this awesome gem u have much thanks 🙏 haha
Old 06-10-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Have replied all pm. Don’t have to up my points. Up bnn instead if you want to give points as this is his lobang initially.

Seems like she is going to become legendary like May soon so enjoy the easy booking slots while you still can.
Hi bro can share this gem 🙏
Old 06-10-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Hearsay some use plastic rap
Old 07-10-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaking69 View Post

++++++++++++++++++
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nicole-massage/

She told me she took a box of 100 condoms when she went for her last checkup. She sibeh sulty lah, that day rub her lacy panties and then later butt on my kkj, make me worried later will kena anything anot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread