The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-09-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1638 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
FR for Paris from POSEIDON

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=900422

Just finished a session with her, 1am slot.

Location is convenient with plenty of parking lots if you drive.

Entered and she ushered me to the room, dressed in a black night gown.

She is a meaty lady with flesh in the right places. Specifically booked her after confirming that her 38D boobs are natural.

Your mileage may vary but the GFE she gave me is definitely one of the best I had this year so far in dome 1. She hugged and peckered me with light kisses, and she’s trying her best to accommodate to my requests and made sure I enjoyed myself. And upon my boob inspection, her racks are all truly big soft and 100% natural with sensitive nipples. Such a joy to fondle, squeeze and suck on them and watch her moan in pleasure.

Ended the session with a superb CIM finish and she did not stop even after I unloaded every drop into her hardworking mouth, she continued sucking until I had to tell her to stop. I love that feeling though, getting sucked dry till your leg shake.

Not a time watcher at all, cuddled and chitchatted the remaining time away. Unfortunately a translator app is required since her command of English is not that good. But I’ll be back to book her again for sure before she goes back.

Thanks bro POSEIDON for arranging.

Last edited by boobsandwich; 20-09-2022 at 03:11 AM. Reason: added link.
Old 20-09-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3502 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

After visiting dream the previous time and she told me to try out her sandwich with her sister aor

Review for dream n aor from *empire*

Lesbian act gurantee chop

Totally solid by just watching them play and kiss with each other

Both of them licked and finger each other while I watch them until my 2nd ic cannot tahan already

Actually In shower already started all the naughty stuff.. Infront 1 and behind 1.. Both use their boob to soap my body

On bed I request them to wear their sexy g string n bra on so them I can enjoy looking at them play themselves

Once I cannot tahan.. Dream came over to me and started blow me while aor finger n lick her pussy

I too fingered aor pussy and make her moan.. Lol

Fuck was good when I doggy aor while she played dream pussy

Best part is when dream was riding me and aor sit her pussy on my Face and I licked her love holes

Too much action in this session.. Must try then u will understand the whole wild action series.. Haha
Old 20-09-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3502 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post

After visiting dream the previous time and she told me to try out her sandwich with her sister aor

Review for dream n aor from *empire*

Lesbian act gurantee chop

Totally solid by just watching them play and kiss with each other

Both of them licked and finger each other while I watch them until my 2nd ic cannot tahan already

Actually In shower already started all the naughty stuff.. Infront 1 and behind 1.. Both use their boob to soap my body

On bed I request them to wear their sexy g string n bra on so them I can enjoy looking at them play themselves

Once I cannot tahan.. Dream came over to me and started blow me while aor finger n lick her pussy

I too fingered aor pussy and make her moan.. Lol

Fuck was good when I doggy aor while she played dream pussy

Best part is when dream was riding me and aor sit her pussy on my Face and I licked her love holes

Too much action in this session.. Must try then u will understand the whole wild action series.. Haha

Look at her back view when going to doggy her
Old 20-09-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
exabots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Oily from LoveAffair

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=21624146

Looks/Body: She's not a syt, around early 30s. Close to photo. Nice tits and ass, more than a handful to grab

Operator: book easily with fast reply

Bbbj: Slow , she takes her time, occasional deep throat and suction Allows roaming without inserting finger

FJ: After shower, talked a little. Her English was good enough for small talks. She allows missionary or other position when you let her know, not time watching.Best if you speak a bit of thai. Massage is quite comfortable for the body, strength is okay.

GFE: Friendly not time watching, offers hard massage between shots, allows time to rest till time is up.Worth for rtm or rtf

Last edited by exabots; 20-09-2022 at 08:42 AM.
Old 20-09-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Animefile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bentley from lust365

Had a great session with her today
Speaks fluent English so communication was smooth.
Service was very accommodating.
Works as a masseuse so gives a great massage and can even do lingam massage.
Natural boobs.
Can paint and finger.
Can kiss but not dfk.
This is her second time here so there are plenty of positive reviews from before.
Go check her out
Old 20-09-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Mibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Jazz from LUST365

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=899011

OKT: hmm

Looks: https://wwfint.awsassets.panda.org/i...h_1_351990.jpg
Yes, you got that right. What you're expecting is literally nothing like what you get. I was told "picture was accurate". If this is accurate, you can get marksman hitting 3 targets out of 10.

Which is stupid, because she's pretty cute regardless, and has excellent service, but everything is completely overriden by the sheer dishonesty of the stable.

In fact, I'm going to leave it as this. There's apparently a shit ton of other suckers who get fished up by the bait and are ok with it anyway, so this is just as a warning of the business practices of this OKT, and after the spectacular photoshop on at least 2 other girls under this agent, take everything presented with a pot of salt.

Actual Service 9/10
Overall 5/10

RTF: No.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 9
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

Rainy TheRengentLust

As usual, drive OC for appointment and have to wait for her so i can go for a quick one.

Here is my Fr on her

Look: gorgeous then photo, young, tanned, petite and sexy
Attitude: friendly and hardworking
Boobs: natural not big or small, just nice
Body: nice curve with nice ass suitable for doggy
Frenchng: natural born frencher, very good
BBBJ: BBBJ in 69 with nice suction and sexy, will look at you while bbbj u
Pussy: trimmed with no smell
Sex: Nice moan with continuing frenching
GFE: very clingy but i like.Entire session treat you like bf.
FJ: tight and wet and small pussy to rock with finish in doggy.
RTF - Yes

Chatty, friendly and nice lady.

Once again thanks bro SK.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
npadude is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lady: Grape
Stable: Gentleman
Skin: slight thai tan
Looks: 8.5 resemblance to photo is there, there isn’t much of a difference
Boobs: juicy bouncy c jugs
Body: 8 slim slender frame, no belly popping out, she has a s curve. And small waist.
Pussy: pussy is shaved
Bbbj: 7 slow sensual building of anticipation for me, didn’t manage to try her dt, didn’t want to force also. but overall still decent bbbj. Had better ones
Fj: 8 the look of lust from her face drives me mad, she’s definitely a pro active player in bed. Know how to auto la, pleasure goes both ways. Not just for me only.
Gfe: 10 English is great, can carry conversation with ease.
Rtf: already freeing up my schedule
Old 20-09-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sedd67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Am from Seduction.

Looks
90% similar to the photos. Quite tanned and notas fair as in the pics. Slight freckles but looks cute overall.

Body
Not for boob lovers probably A cup. But nice round ass. A little bit meaty but definitely not fat. Back tattoo if anyone is concerned. Trimmed bush below.

BJ
Nice and slow at first. Doesn't really go deep but technique quite power. Might shoot if you're not in control.

FJ
Rides well when on top. Mixed between grinding and pumping.
Change positions willingly but with an ass like hers I think doggy was best. Will french if you want. She raped my ears with her tongue at one point lol.

Overall
Speaks basic English. Quite friendly and chatty. More towards cute SYT. Would recommend if you're looking for that and not particular about boobs.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
ahkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fanny

Looks: Pretty and can tell is the same person from the photos. She has very good long hair down to near her waist

Body: Not skinny with nice curve. She smells good.

Boobs: Big easily more than C cup. Good shape. I think slightly enhanced.

Bbbj: Pleasant, but only concentrate on the tip with no deep throat

Fj: No complaints from her even though i took very long

Gfe: Treats u very well, offered me to eat her fruits

Overall a pleasant bonk. Definitely worth the money.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fireball72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for anya
OKT : onesiam
Looks : 8/10
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 horny
GFE : 9/10 good service, was all smiles, help me take off my shoes and a massage after the deed
RTF : yes
Old 20-09-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bOOmTooTz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
FR for Paris from POSEIDON

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=900422

Just finished a session with her, 1am slot.

Location is convenient with plenty of parking lots if you drive.

Entered and she ushered me to the room, dressed in a black night gown.

She is a meaty lady with flesh in the right places. Specifically booked her after confirming that her 38D boobs are natural.

Your mileage may vary but the GFE she gave me is definitely one of the best I had this year so far in dome 1. She hugged and peckered me with light kisses, and she’s trying her best to accommodate to my requests and made sure I enjoyed myself. And upon my boob inspection, her racks are all truly big soft and 100% natural with sensitive nipples. Such a joy to fondle, squeeze and suck on them and watch her moan in pleasure.

Ended the session with a superb CIM finish and she did not stop even after I unloaded every drop into her hardworking mouth, she continued sucking until I had to tell her to stop. I love that feeling though, getting sucked dry till your leg shake.

Not a time watcher at all, cuddled and chitchatted the remaining time away. Unfortunately a translator app is required since her command of English is not that good. But I’ll be back to book her again for sure before she goes back.

Thanks bro POSEIDON for arranging.

Bro how you book? Tru ws? I got no reply from them. Their last seen also Sat
Old 20-09-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Labbamb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=89...ghlight=summer

Summer - Casanova

Looks: 9 definitely same as her photos cute young soft dreamy look
Body: 8 has just right right amount of meat to her body, not too skinny and not too fat either.
BBBJ: 8 good enough, average duration bj which was good enough, but I believe if I asked her to keep going on she would have, because she quite accommodating
FJ: 9.5 because she’s young so she’s damn tight, I could literally feel the walls of her pussy, she was very wet. and she’s definitely a moaner, I would never get tired of hearing her.

Rtf: for sure, I would want to catch her again.

Summer is definitely a must try, thanks bro cas for the arrangement.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
RANDOMBOU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RP- kk

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=899995

Okt: responsive, no comments on this.
Looks: 7/10 her photos are probably a slightly younger version of her.
Body: 8/10 I'm a slut for slim figure & no tattoo, but the downside is her boobs is A cup.
Bbbj: 7/10 feels green
AR: was disappointed she didn't do it although it is listed and okt say yes
Painting & fingering: she don't let bur listed -.-
FJ: I did 2 positions for about 5 mins and she tell me she tired. Then she mentioned today is her off day so she was having drinks downstairs before serving me. Hopefully she isn't like this on her working days.

I was wondering why she doesn't have much reviews & okt told me she is new. However, I asked the lady and she has been here for 5 days already. Guess other stables have a really strong game that no one is interested to try a air stewardess.

RTF: Probably not since my experience wasn't good. Anyway there are many good ladies also
Old 20-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Rummshot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOOmTooTz View Post
Bro how you book? Tru ws? I got no reply from them. Their last seen also Sat
Same issues for me too, tried their number listed on their website but got no response. Would appreciate it if any bros could pm me the contact details! ☺️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1