The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-09-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
carlosiam is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Celine (Mansion)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...2#post21653042

Decided to give celine from mansion a try, as she look like my math teacher during school days, which many of my classmates had a crush on.

Location easily accessible. GND looks, which I prefer. Love the way she smile and greeted me whenin the room, have a feeling my teacher invited me to her 'home' for sex.

Showered alone as I prefer. On bed, her bbbj and ass rim is awesome. Lots of deepthroat and can see she is hardworking and pleasing me, at the same time she enjoys it.

Pussy is tight and naturally lubricate. Got a nice pair of ass for doggy .she keep begs me for more, but at the same time begs me to stop and say cant take it. This nake me pump her even more, and downside is I cum too fast as it's to good . Wanted to extend but can't as other bro reserved her slot. Left a happy man. Will rtf and thanks bro mansion for the arrangement.
Old 20-09-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 18
lion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post

After visiting dream the previous time and she told me to try out her sandwich with her sister aor

Review for dream n aor from *empire*

Lesbian act gurantee chop

Totally solid by just watching them play and kiss with each other

Both of them licked and finger each other while I watch them until my 2nd ic cannot tahan already

Actually In shower already started all the naughty stuff.. Infront 1 and behind 1.. Both use their boob to soap my body

On bed I request them to wear their sexy g string n bra on so them I can enjoy looking at them play themselves

Once I cannot tahan.. Dream came over to me and started blow me while aor finger n lick her pussy

I too fingered aor pussy and make her moan.. Lol

Fuck was good when I doggy aor while she played dream pussy

Best part is when dream was riding me and aor sit her pussy on my Face and I licked her love holes

Too much action in this session.. Must try then u will understand the whole wild action series.. Haha

Up u...
The 1 on top is who?
The nipple damm solid...
Can suck lik a baby song sia

Is her boob real?
Old 20-09-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

19/9/2022 - 1030am
EMPIRE- CARTOON
Look : 9 /10 Very fair skin
Boob: C Cup
French: 10/ 10 DFK
CIM: 10/10 2x
MSG 10/10

She has a very sensual smell which makes the session so awesome. A very nice person. Gave her $10 tips
Old 20-09-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Mysticskyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Jane CF

Looks : 8/10 Similar to photo, slim with enhanced boobs.

Frenching: Yes, if you turn her on and hit the right spot, she'll rape your mouth

BBBJ : 7/10 no deep throat but she will look at you with seductive eyes. Plus point for boob job with baby oil. I Surrender one shot there cause of her dirty talking

FJ : 9/10 finger and rubb her first then somehow she got turned on. Really horny girl then she will take the lead and rape you. She came twice during the whole action.

Body : 8/10 slim girl similar to photo with enhance tits

Massage : Never try

GFe : 9/10 her English is good so we were able to communicate easily. Will really take care of you.

Had a chance to do a short photoshoot with her as she wore a santa themed bikini before action started.
She notice I mari kita already so she ask me sit down at side of bed and started bjj plus boob job in that outfit. Very cute and bubbly girl.

Will rtf if have the chance.
Old 20-09-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
davisonetime is Cool - loads of Potential

19 Sep 2022, 1500hrs, firing range central

Target: Fon (LOVEAFFAIR)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...9#post21660899

Angelic face with devilish body, this is how i can describe her. She welcomed me in a pink see thru lingerie, her boobies popping out showing her deep cleavage. Held my hand and led me into the room where all the rabak rabak started, started frenching as we start to touch each other, she suddenly knelt down and gave me a bbbj. Caps on , she started to ride me reverse cowgirl while i groped at her titties, that ass of hers making piak piak piak sound. Moved her onto the bed and pumped her at turbo speed in doggy position while she was moaning sexily still i came. Although it was just a 1 shot session, it was so intense and satisfying.

Thanks Bro LA for the fast and swift arrangements, really made my day after this lousy week

Last edited by davisonetime; 20-09-2022 at 02:10 PM.
Old 20-09-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Nicha from Empire

Looks 3/10 30% resemblance to the picture. The closeness is that she is a woman (I hope) and is fair
Shower 2/10 simple wash down
BBBJ : 5/10 ok suction...but 2 mins and it was all over
FJ : 6/10 okay...hard working... but already turnoff by the face

RFT : no

Another bait and switch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire6969 View Post
i have check my record from nicha booking and we doesnt have any record from this peiyee,pls show your proof of booking if u are genuine rather then just trying to post nonsense and affect ladies image..talk is worthless , show me proof and show all sbf bros here if u really book nicha before..empire is waiting..
ok, interesting

Last edited by iampig; 20-09-2022 at 06:05 PM.
Old 20-09-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 2
fullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Booked a Session with Bee from Club Friday Yesterday.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=899432

The look is Definitely a Looker with Great Features

Boobs. B cup easy to grab

BBBJ. This is one of her best forte. Great tongue licking and twirling action around my little bro.

Showering was nothing much quite more of the standard procedure.ensuring you are clean.

Some real actions parts. She may look quiet and sweet as she is. but when it comes into actions she is very initiative and commanding. Accommodating as well. Cowgirl ride is definitely wad she love most. riding and squeezing her boobs beyond words that could describe.

Attentive , caring and Friendly this is wad is made up of. when all this add up this is wad we talk about GFE feeling.

Unforgettable memories i had there. everything was great.

Pls take care of this gem bros

Will return if time permits.
Old 20-09-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Balloon from dessert thai can pm me
Old 20-09-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOOmTooTz View Post
Bro how you book? Tru ws? I got no reply from them. Their last seen also Sat
u sure u WhatsApp-ed the right number? the last seen is definitely not Saturday
Old 20-09-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xuanqi is Cool - loads of Potential

Promise Bro Pink to write FR for YY

Looks: 8/10 - Fair SYT look. Resemblance to the pictures about 90%. Nonetheless she is pretty for me. Her looks tend to grow on me. Gave me a JC/Poly girl feel.

Body: 8/10 - Small C. However, i feel that her natural boobs fit perfectly with her face n frame. Its a whole package, boobs too big and it won't fit. Her skin colour is lighter than typical thai tan.

Frenching: 9/10 - initates to french, had a good tongue exercise.

Bbbj: 8/10 - good, nothing to comment about though.

FJ: 8/10 - Accomodating, ask what style I want etc.

Gfe: 7/10 - She tried her best to chat me despite the communication barrier. Bros that can speak thai probably will have lots of fun with her.

Rtf: yes, got kc'd a little and promise to visit her again.

One of the most trustable stable (Pinklady) with real photos.
Old 20-09-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Nicha from Empire

Looks 3/10 30% resemblance to the picture. The closeness is that she is a woman (I hope) and is fair
Shower 2/10 simple wash down
BBBJ : 5/10 ok suction...but 2 mins and it was all over
FJ : 6/10 okay...hard working... but already turnoff by the face

RFT : no

Another bait and switch.
I dont think empire/galaxy do bait and switch. visited their girls few times are OK. this one probably a case of over PS photos + girl in bad mood...
Old 20-09-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!
Tried Lemon from Gentlemen Club
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=21663679#post21663679

Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Abit
Looks: 9/10
Easily look like the pictures, youngish and pixie cut. Super cute like the xmm type.
Body : 7/10
Petite body, though you can see that the body has been through a lot. Not that I mind though, just that keep in mind to handle with care. Not much fats and smooth skin. Feels like dating when in poly again.
BJ: 6/10
Okay okay, not the best but not the worst.
Service: 9/10
Very good service. Willing to talk once warmed up and English is better than many. Showers you and willing to accommodate requests.
Overall : 8/10
Enjoyed the experience. Like dating in poly again. She's quite shy at first but will warm up after a while. If you like a cute girl with pixie cut she definitely fits the bill.

Goes back this Sunday so be quick.
Old 20-09-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Good FR.
Incorrect link. That was oily. Cheers 😊
Quote:
Originally Posted by davisonetime View Post
19 Sep 2022, 1500hrs, firing range central

Target: Fon (LOVEAFFAIR)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...0#post21625180

Angelic face with devilish body, this is how i can describe her. She welcomed me in a pink see thru lingerie, her boobies popping out showing her deep cleavage. Held my hand and led me into the room where all the rabak rabak started, started frenching as we start to touch each other, she suddenly knelt down and gave me a bbbj. Caps on , she started to ride me reverse cowgirl while i groped at her titties, that ass of hers making piak piak piak sound. Moved her onto the bed and pumped her at turbo speed in doggy position while she was moaning sexily still i came. Although it was just a 1 shot session, it was so intense and satisfying.

Thanks Bro LA for the fast and swift arrangements, really made my day after this lousy week
Old 20-09-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
davisonetime is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotongboy View Post
Good FR.
Incorrect link. That was oily. Cheers 😊
Thanks for the clear up, cheers bro
Old 20-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
clashofclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital Land View Post

I had Pam pussy for lunch yesterday

Leaving my testimonial.

Location is central and extremely convenient.

In short

What i notice

- A very good frencher
- Hight GFE
- Very good moaning
- Very tight Pussy
- Nice firm petite, tattoo, sexy and tight body

My ratings
Looks: 9/10 (same as in pic, very beautiful )
Body: 9/10 (Natural big boobs)
BBBJ: 9/10 (slurping and quite deep she can go)
Paint: 9/10 (paint till she beg for more)
FJ: 9/10 (tried a few position and finish off with doggie)
Gfe: 9/10 (gf feel)
Overall: 9/10
RTF: depend

Please do not think so much. You sure regret if you miss such a gem.

Quickly fast hand and fast leg contact bro SK now.
Without last 2 sentence, it would be a perfect fr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1