The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 30-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 15
Loocran2 is one of the Best!Loocran2 is one of the Best!Loocran2 is one of the Best!Loocran2 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

I have tried a number of white chicks must say that this girl takes the award as the best white chick for me in terms of overall package. Pretty face ( has got Natalie Portman looks), rosey lips, natural body ,bouncy boobs(was getting tired of silicone boobs) and ass that is sooo good to grab. Fair and smooth skin. Service wise she is so loving polite and sensual and only the 2nd girl that accepted AJ from me. (Most of the time kena reject because of my size)

So started off kissing me(really very hige GFE), I went down on her pink pussy and then she return the favour.gave me a good bbbj. Than she got on top of me and rode me while sensually kissing me. She was so passionate she really made me feel like I am her boyfriend. Then we did missionary
Boobs were bouncing with each thrust just like the Jap AV. A sight that u can't get with fake boobs.

After having enough fun with her pussy was time for AJ. Man it was so tight and she told me to go slow, in an excitement I went in too fast. So sorry about that it kinda hurt her a little but she was so sweet about it and let me at it agai . I had to inch in slowly and once she could take it all in I picked up the pace and finished.

After the whole session she cleaned me,I thought it was all over and time to go but no she took the effort to cuddle me and kissed me really made me feel like her BF that she is so deeply in love with.

This girl is really out of the world and amazing. I will for sure RTF. Guys if u book her really no regrets hope u can tip her If she exceeds your expectations. I did tip.her. I don't usually write this long but I thought for her i would do it as see.made my experience so loving and memorable.
Old 30-08-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Wah! Come I clap for you

Clap clap clap.

Nameless, faceless white chick, must recommend..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loocran2 View Post
I have tried a number of white chicks must say that this girl takes the award as the best white chick for me in terms of overall package. .
Old 30-08-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Wah! Come I clap for you

Clap clap clap.

ha ha, senior give a bit of chance lah
he must have copied and and pasted over - the original post is for Sky
Old 31-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
rgx145 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Alisa SNS

Booking was fast and efficient.

She was chatty and able to break the ice very easily. Looks are as described and service was top notch - even gave a nice massage to end the session.

I am very new here - but I would say my best experience to date.

Rtf: Yes - when time allows
Old 31-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
allow22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alisa(SNS)
Location wise central and discreet
Body : nice curves, sexy natural boobs with pink nips
Bbbj : slow, sensual and deep
Fj : beautiful looking pink pussy, tight. Looks great when doggy
Gfe : friendly and chatty girl, can communicate in English. Massage at the end. Which is a nice way to end the session
Old 31-08-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
sigh, like this also tio zapped
Old 31-08-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
pppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpppp46 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw two ladies I suspect is viet or Thai at interweave near Kim Keat. Any idea how to contact them, pls pm

Retired Samster... Searching for True Love..
Old 31-08-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppp46 View Post
Saw two ladies I suspect is viet or Thai at interweave near Kim Keat. Any idea how to contact them, pls pm
Walk up and ask for their number la. You think Singapore still small country with 20,000 pple??
Old 31-08-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
sigh, like this also tio zapped
Not me, upped you back
Old 31-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Wah! Come I clap for you

Clap clap clap.

Come on la. People post in sky thread so naturally the FR is for her.
Just add in another FR here then kanna said this said that.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, upped you +150. I think everyone of us went through this stage before.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-08-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
Kaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A simple FR for alisa

Refer to her link
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=891385

Looks: 9.5... glamorous, beautiful with nice long hairs
Boobs: 9.5... nicely shaped 'B' size natural
Pussy: 9.5... shaven, clean, no smell and taste nice...very very tight..
Body: 9.5... slim leg with nice slim body...
Frenching: 9.5... hot & wild frenching with lot of tongues action...
BBBJ: 9.5... sensational, slow and great feeling...
FJ: 9.5... very tight w/soft moaning... tried missionary & doggie only...
Attitude: 9.5... good... like GF... cuddle after each & every strong frenching ...
RTF: May b... if my pocket allows...

Thanks SNS for arrangement
Old 31-08-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!

Sky SNS

Sky has long slim body, thick sensuous lips, C cupped boobs, long flowy hair and nice smell. She is damn beautiful, looks quite similar to photos, totally a slut to be enjoyed.

Step into room already the GFE through the roof, french non stop from start to end. Took off each others clothes and went showered together then while washing my little bro, she was teasing him by sucking. It was damn shiok

A lot of teasing and foreplay follow by BBBJ. She suck with suction and she
seem to love sucking very much. Lick and suck the shaft and the ball in detail never letting any part off.

Then i proceeded to pump her in missionary position and soon had her groaning in ecstasy. Change position and she ride me. Damm slutty look when she rides. Puffing in and out through those thick lips like a goldfish out of water. She seems not have been screwed for some time was totally enjoying herself. Even more so than me. Next change position again and pierced her from behind. A perky butt offers a good view as I penetrated her in and out and let off my few days worth of load.

A nice session with her. Chatty and friendly surely a nice lady to be with

She can speak pretty good English and can hold a decent conversation with her without translation.
Old 31-08-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
umbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aya. My type of girl. Tall, sexy and slim figure with asian looks. She’s curvy, cute, jovial and has a natural, firm D cup with a perky ass.

Frenching was wild with lot of smooching sound from the beginnering till the end.

Great attitude. Started with shower, bbbj and catbath then bbbj again. The BBBJ was damn powerful with lot of pattern and stroke. Very skillful with all kinds of techniques. Varies the suction strength, speed, DT vs strong tongue flicks on the tip.

Pussy was shaven, no smell and absolutely tight. Lick it while it wet and she moan like hell.

Straight went into doggie, then 3 or 4 more positions, then standing doggie. then Then finished in max penetration position.

Session was fantastic. Very accommodative. Good command of English. Completely satisfied session.
Old 01-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 17
Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!

Sky

I was attracted to her sharp features, fair complexion and lithe body.

The location is easily accessible by both private and public transport.

My finger had not left the doorbell when the door opened. I entered only to be greeted by what I could only describe as a gorgeous babe dressed in a black lingerie.

Face: 9/10. gorgeous and she was definitely the babe in the pictures.

Body: 9/10. sexy, slim with a perky ass

Boobs: 9/10. just nice for her frame, not too bad or too small.

Arse: 9/10. A delicious pair of croissants that was perfect for me.

Painting: 9/10. Her pussy was delicious and when teased and aroused properly by my tongue and lips, her juices flowed out. I think she had her big O twice.

BBBJ: 9/10. She was definitely not green in this area, and she is hardworking, lot of pattern, skillful, deepthroat and lot of slurping.

FJ: 9/10. Two positions - reverse cowgirl and doggy - were more than enough for me. I had a great view of her arse, and with doggy, that delectable arch of her back as she placed her head on the bed while sticking her arse out.

I exploded inside the condom while doggying sky to kingdom come.

Thank you OKT SNS for a great time with sky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1