The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 10-09-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
alphareturns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Arya from SNS

Model like body and very welcoming in nature. Not for boob lovers but she has a toned body with amazing height.
Lots of GFE and kisses. Highly recommended.

Last edited by alphareturns; 10-09-2022 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-09-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential

RTF for MIMI

jus visited her today! she is as good if not better than ever! now got new toy in the room to play with also hehe.

OKT: Premium price, premium service provided
Location: Central, neat and comfortable venue with only you and MIMI
Body: curvy and those D jugs... YUMSSSSSSSSSS
French: Speaks fluently
BJ: heavenly!
FJ: she is as good as she ever was. wont be let down.
Old 11-09-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR For Kitty (Vpremium)

Decided to finally try this malaysian syt and oh my

Looks - she looks so much better than the pictures
French - she speaks quite well
BBBJ - above average(?) dont really do ratings usually
FJ - definitely a sight to have a syt riding you , and that ass for doggy is so nice to look at.
GFE - her malaysian accent is quite obvious, very sweet lady, but won't initiate conversations, so got to take some time to warm up

Overall definitely will rtf but with the price i guess gotta recharge vitamin M before booking again

On a side note, maybe should have checked the telegram again before booking kitty because I saw the twins that just started working on the telegram and Loli looks so cute almost wanted to book her too

Last edited by xephyia; 12-09-2022 at 04:45 PM.
Old 11-09-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

Amazing session with Amber SNS

Amber was a hot russian version of ah lian.

First look i almost nose bleed. She has a nice set of long white hair and a super slim and fit tattoo body. Fair and sexy, nice natural round piercing breast with a perky butt that make her damn sexy.

Upon entering her room, she was all over me within a matter of seconds, The GFE was great as i don't need to break the ice at all. She poured me a glass of ice water and sat on my lap, while i was drinking water, she's already fondling me all over. Such a playful horny gal.

Strip me button by button, so sexy and seductive. Then she frenching all over before heading for the shower which was pretty SOP at the start but ended with a hellish BBBJ in the bathtub by her.

Ended the shower and head onto bed and she start attacking me. I feel like being rape. We were frenching like long lost lovers, she was busy fondling my balls and HJ-ing me. She took her time to BBBJ me for quite a long time, after which i initiated a 69 as i paint her for a good 5 mins as she BBBJ me non-stop. Her pussy was totally shaven and wet. God, her moaning was fantastic, imagine her moaning with my dick in her mouth. It would be a marvellous scene i would say. I guess she couldn't take the painting anymore, so she cap me and move herself from my mouth into reverse cowgirl position and rock away. After awhile, she turned over to face me in cowgirl position with me still in her. Rock on and on before she's tired and i took control in missionary, she was good as she will tighten her pussy muscle occasionally which will make you cum faster if you are not careful.i also feel the hot and tightness of her pussy while missionng her. i pumped her for a good 5 mins and sensing that i was about to unleash.

I quicky pull out the condom and mouthfuck her. She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at me in the eyes with the CFM look while licking my shaft, sucking my balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head, just what you will get if you watch JAV. I give her a fast and deep one. Deepthroat her and hold on to the chin and push it deep like almost choking her without letting go. I hanged on for 5-8mins before ejecting all into her mouth which she took it and dripped some onto her boobs.

Service is fantastic. Try it and you will know what i mean and you will get a heaven feel.

Welcome to exchange points.
Old 11-09-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
nicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amber from SNS

Easy booking, okt very friendly and professional. Went up at the appointed time and girl behind the door is exactly like pics. After the door closed started making out right away very kissable lips. She offered to shower with me, how could I resist? Nice preview action in the shower. Back to the room she had me sit on the edge of the bed while continuing nice bbbj, almost DT. Loved playing with her boobs, all natural. She has nipple piercings. FJ was amazing nice and tight, she's very flexible, she put her legs on my shoulders in mish for the perfect angle for entry. RTF? Heck ya
Old 11-09-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 11
anggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fix a booking for Gem with SNS. First impression was that I made the perfect choice! Real SYT and she was wearing a sexy lingerie. It was really sexy and total turn me on. She has the teasing look, nice brunette. Petite with a super slim, curvy body with small wording tattoo perky butts and a gym body. She surely look much better than what was posted.

One piece by one piece, she strips. After she was fully naked, she smiles at me and comes to me helping me to strip. Once we were both naked, we head directly to the bathroom.

In the shower, she starts to french me, and have her body pressed on mine. I had a hard on and poke at her, she then uses her hand to start stroking me, slowly, kissing my nipples at the same time. The GFE was awesome. She slowly kisses her way to my dick and started to put it into her mouth. She does deep throat blow for a while.

After shower, she dry up for me and push me to the bed. She start to "attack" me like she is hungry for cock. The bbbj is fantastic. Licking and sucking every inch of my cock with slurping sound and plenty of tongue twirling on my dick head. My didi soon stood in protest already and I caps on and enter into Gem wet and tight pussy.

Catbath was sexy and sensual. I flipped her over and my turn to service her. Attacked her nipples and she moaned. My hands went down south and began to rub her clit. Eva has small pussy and no smell. I rubbed and began to insert a finger slowly. It was tight and she is starting to get wet.

After 5 mins of me servicing her, ripped open the CD and cap on. I began to rub my dick on her clit before slowly inserting into her pussy. Entry was smooth without any KY required. After the first few initial thrusts, I went balls deep and Gem moaned even louder. She grabbed the sheets and pillow as I began to thrust faster. I can feel Gem was really enjoying this herself.

I signalled her to change position and grabbed her so I can pull her on top of me for cowgirl. She managed to pump for 5 mins before I took control and pumped her instead. She then began to grind herself and I believed she cummed there.

I tossed her to the side and went into missionary again before unloading. We remained in that position for sometime before she removed my cap and we went into the shower.

The bonk is superb. She is a gem. Trust me, dont miss her or you will regret.
Old 11-09-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 14
Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light

Had a booking with SNS Sky yesterday.
This girl is really good looking and really nice.
I think I might have fallen in love with her after today.
Yesterday's session might have been the best sex I've ever had chionging or not.
I can't describe in detail what happened cause it was just so crazy.

Looks: 10/10 I like her looks. She definitely looks like the photo. Model look , tall and sexy. Confirm plus chop
Body: 10/10 sexy bod, I had a great time licking and touching her.
Boobs: 10/10 natural and good to suck and lick
Frenching: 10/10 non stop action!
BBBJ: 10/10 works very hard and is very sexy when doing it.
Painting: 10/10 super sexy, loud moaning
FJ: 10/10 lots of position, she looks especially good in missionary and cowgirl. Shiok!!
GFE: 100/10 Wah KC trap for me. Totally like making love to GF.
RTF: If money is not a problem everyday I will go!! Too bad I'm poor.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Took Ayra SNS few night ago.

Face: 9/10 - asian look for a euro. Vvxen and slutty type
Body: 9/10 - Her body is smooth and sexy with a perky butt and curve body
Boobs: 9/10 - pretty happy to see a pair of cute SOFT big boobs
Frenching: 9/10 - passionate for the both of us
BBBJ: 9/10 - slow and steady with suction and deepthroat
FJ: 9/10 - responsive and accommodating, we tried a few position.
GFE: 9/10 - Talk like friend, quite a straight forward girl. felt comfortable.

Nice session. She leaving soon. Book her fast.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
Evra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sky(SNS)

Special special to SNS for arrangement. It was smooth and professional.

Here's my FR

Looks: 9/10. Sweet and CFM looks young collegue lady look

Body: 9/10. Tall and sexy with firm boobs which is suitable for her frame. Slim with no tattoo.

Frenching/Kissing: 9/10. wet hot and wild type, french like no tommorrow

BBBJ: 9/10. Her BBBJ is quite sensual. Her fellatio skills are above average, and gives very wet head hehe. Very skilful. Occasional deepthroat with good gagging when i go all the way in.

FJ: 9/10. Great moaning,after bonking for a while, realised she is also enjoying the process. Only did doggy-style and missionary before showering her on the face.

GFE: 9/10 Its like having sex with your girlfriend/wife kinda feel

Attitude: 9/10 Friendly, shy, chatty and no rush

RTF: Hell Yeah!

Overall sexifaction: 9/10 (Sexified!)

Good attitude, patient, hardworking skillful. Worth to try.
Old 12-09-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 17
nnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

FR for Gem from SNS
(https://sbf.net.nz/showth...9#post21638609)

Appearance: 9/10, imo she's prettier in person and has a very chill vibe.

Shower: 9/10, cleaned me from head to toe with lot of frenching and bbbj during shower

Body: 9/10, She has a petite frame, her ass is fantastic and meaty but she's quite shy. I'm not sure why but it was cute

Boobs: 9/10 just nice for her frame

BBBJ: 8/10, BBBJ more of the sensual type, choosing to focus on the head with good suction.

Painting: 9/10 wet and tight and small, gave her a good one that she beg me to cap on and insert her.

FJ: 8.5/10, I looked into her eyes when she was riding me, she playfully put a towel on my face which was funny. Her doggy is also pretty good. She's a loud moaner and she can ride well too.

GFE: 9.5/10, cuddled me and rested her head on my chest, she also gave me kisses on my cheek and head, she put me at ease very easily. We didn't have much conversation but it didn't matter.Her gentle feel will definitely put you in a relaxed state.

Overall: 9/10 Her FJ and GFE is her highlight and strong point. She was also open to COF and is overall a very gentle and accommodating lady. I'm pretty sure you other bros will have a good experience with her. Recommended for yall

Happy hunting bros

Last edited by nnkcnnkc_21; 12-09-2022 at 01:30 PM.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Field Report 12/09/2022 @ 12.30PM - AMBER from SNS

Today is an amazing day. Had the chance to book such a beauty that just reach our shores. Before I jump into the girl, l've got to give praises and thanks to bro SNS for being so responsive to my booking making it fuss free, and of course to thank him for bringing in such a beauty.

Amber Amber Amber...

It was like love at first sight. Its been so long since I made love with a Caucasian woman ever since my days in Australia.

DingDong, the door opened. What greeted me was a specimen of A sweet young thing. Blonde Hair, sexy and slender body curves wrapped with victoria secret Lacy lingerie ( I am a sucker for Lingerie especially lace ). Action start when i enter the room, a straight hug followed by a volley of kisses, mind you its not those peck peck, its full on DFK. Oh such kissable lips, plump and so much juice. All while we are standing up and thats where we start fondling with each other, feeling each other and kissing like there's no tomorrow. My cock is already rock hard and she whispered to me "looks like somebody is getting hard" - that made my cock even harder.

What happened next really blew my mind. she strip me, sat me down at the edge of the bed and started licking my cock. not full on BJ but more like teasing. Oh what a sight to behold, with her tongue teasing my cock in her lingerie. She stopped after awhile and started to take her lingerie off. Checking out her goods, a pair of natural Big b tits with pink nipples PIERCED. yes. both of them. So fucking naughty.

We proceeded to shower next after that light petting session. Showering is good, we played and teased alot with her going down on my cock and me fondling with her breast and pussy. Oh did i tell you that her pussy is completely shaven and her ass are like peaches, so round and firm

Fast forward to the bed actions, she gave me a hell of a blowjob. The best i ever had so far. With constant eye contact and slurping sounds, i can only think of sad stuff that happened in my life to prevent myself blowing the load in her mouth.

What goes around comes around, its my turn to service her. She has very sensitive pink nipples with the piercing, do not know is that the reason why she wants to pierce her nipple, to get a constant tingling sensation. Down south, completely bald. Pink Pussy, no stubs no smell and tasted amazing. i went down on her for a good 10-15 mins and she really enjoyed the process, will not say i made her cum but her pussy is overflowing with juices.

She stopped me and said she needs to fuck right now, and that her pussy is so itchy, so she put me on the bed and climb on top of me, grinding her itchy pussy against my cock. she reached out and cap me and started fucking the shit out of me.

Her cock riding skill is out of the world. As she is slender and fit, she can bounce up and down like nobody's business. One thing she did that was so hot is that she is constantly rubbing her pussy. and licking her fingers with her pussy juice, and after she gave me some of it to lick too. Its freaking amazing, who cares about hygiene when you are at the heat of the moment. Did 4 positions, the last being the doggy. holy shit. Her ass... Please bros, do her in doggy. Made her cum and i came so much. Her ass is so round and perky, Dont need to worry when you bong hard and the backside bone hit you.

Basically I didnt want to write a story like this, but i have to write it down so i can forever remember this girl name called Amber.

So sorry for the long FR but yea, its genuine and if bros want to know more please feel free to PM me.

Looks: 10/10 Sun kissed skin with attractive features/
Body: 10/10 Slim and slender, no fats with artistic tattoos
Ass: 10/10 Doggy is the best. trust me
Boobs: 9/10 Natural big B pink nips with dual piercing
Frenching/Kissing: 10/10 No holes barred, DFK all the way
BBBJ: 10/10 One of the best so far. she loves to suck cock
FJ: 10/10 I don know what to say, read my story
GFE: 10/10 very proactive in starting conversation and takes good care of u
RTF: Oh yes. yes yes yes!

Thats the end of my Field report. Having a hard on just by writing this FR and recollecting what happened during the session. Gotta wank myself out now.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
Brigin is a name known to allBrigin is a name known to allBrigin is a name known to allBrigin is a name known to allBrigin is a name known to allBrigin is a name known to all

FR For Daphne (Vpremium)

My first time with Vpremium stable.
Went thru the verification process a couple of weeks ago, but did not have the time to book an appointment.
Being a first-time customer has some restrictions on selections and timing.
However, I do appreciate the process. It set some standards and assurance.

So finally book a date with Daphne today.

Looks - SYT, 22yo, Pretty girl(understatement)

Body: Tall(i Like). model body. fair skin. curves.
some scars near her breast as she had reduction done. yes, Reduction, not enlargement. Her breast feels au naturel and big.

French - I do not speak.
BBBJ - Not my thing.

FJ - This is what I came for. Her beauty is very captivating. We did not go shower together. On the bed, I devour her body from head to legs. Cap up and go straight to missionary. 25 mins of action in one position. The view was Amazing!

GFE - very strong.

She encourages and moans. Look me straight in the eyes when I fuck her. Slap my backside and pushes me for speed.
I didn't know she cummed until we were done. When she got out of bed and almost lost her balance, she said "weak legs". I told her to rest up.
She is a very hard-working girl. I respect that, alot. I tipped her.

Treat her gently and nice pls.
One great girl.

Last edited by Brigin; 12-09-2022 at 09:32 PM.
Old 13-09-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
yesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Amber with SNS

Web: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=898962

Face: 100 percent same as pic, blonde Hair, sexy and slender body curves wrapped with a sexy lingerie

Body: slim and gym tight body with some tattoos on upper tummy and a perky butt. No stretch mark, slender legs.

Boobs: Natural B size soft with pink and pierceing nipple. Very delicious

BBBJ: Slow and steady with nice grip and suction and deepthroat. Cock sucking lips

Painting: Shaved, odorless, juice flow. Her sexy moan sibeh turned on.

French: Yes allowed, lip lock tongue fight like couple. Non- stop

FJ: Quite tight. Carried fucked her till the 70th stroke then I buay tahan, if carried on confirmed surrender my army before 85th pounding. Had to put her down to missionary to get rdy for CIM.

CIM: Just another clinical demonstration. Pulled out, removed cd, moved fwd, mounted my 2IC onto Amber mouth and filled it up with my thick hot love juice. She comment so thick and so many

English: Good enough to communicate without Google Translate.

GFE: Very good with lot of cruddling and hugging.

Bros who like slim slender FL with natural soft boobs who allows frenching and painting with high GFE can go for Amber.

She is one hell of a gem. Please do not miss it.
Old 13-09-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
oldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My well deserved FR for Gem from SNS.

Body
Gem is sexy and seductive. She has meat in the right places. She only has a tattoo on her front and some small ones, long hair, petite size, cock sucking lips, curvy body and CFM face. Not an expert of boobs, so hers may be enhanced.

Service level
I shall break it down in bullet points:

- Her service starts right after you enter her room. She will initiate kissing. Frenching is available. She will help you take off clothes, catbath you a bit, nibble on your nipples. She will strip to let you feast on her boobs and nibble on her nipples, or you can help take off clothes. She will do catbath, lick your ears etc.

- BBBJ is available in the shower. For me, while taking off my pants, she already started on BBBJ liao. All cheongsters know BBBJ before or during shower is a pre-cursor to good service.

- Her GFE was high as she will cuddle/engage in small talk. Her hands will be busy on you. Non-commerical feel and no rush service. Her english just ok only as need to use translator.

- Her pussy was wet and shaven. Very sensitive to my licking, lick her till she get high and ask me to fuck her.

- Her FJ was crazy. She is one hell of a wild rider. Climbed over my legs and sank herself slowly down my dick in one stroke. Very skillful , pumping , grinding , rolling her hips and even squatting on the bed to pump herself up and down, watching her bouncing on top of me and paired with her lusty moans, i almost blew my load. I pull out and perform a CIM to her.

- Her moaning is JAV AV style pattern. Damn high and damn loud type.

-Her tongue does non-stop work while BBBJ. Occasionally, you can see her lips kiap on the head, with good suction. While performing CIM, she will suck and suck until the last drop. She will use wet tissue to clean you up, but she will continue to harass and suck and cocktease.

Very sexified. OKT is responsive and love the fact its real pics.
Old 13-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 8
domewine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdomewine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just back from a session with Sky SNS

Looks: 9 nice smile and sweet face, same as in picture with long hair

Frenching: 9 lip locking type and with GF feel.

Body: 9 model type tall, slim and sexy body with sexy thighs and sexy butt,no tattoo and fair.

Boobs: 9 firm and big for touching and sucking, fit well on her frame

BBBJ: 9 very skillful, slow and deep throat with lot of suction and slurping effect

Painting: 9 clean and shaved, no other taste or smell with loud moaning

FJ: 9 try a few pattern, missionary, riding and finish of with doggie

Attitude: 9 patient and hardworking, no complaint

GFE: 9 high as feel like making love with gf

She surely know how to treat and coax a man well. Please treat her well.

Left the place a happy man. All cum empty feel so light and shiok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1