The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bongricky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Bro Peter69on / Bro Idoru

I am a fan of Petain and have been visiting there for many years now although from the forum I can see that both Bro peter69on and Bro Idoru are the true fans of petain. I have relied and benefited from both your detail FRs in this forum.

Well, I really hope to seek your advice on Jia Jia and AA from House 11. I've read many good FRs about them and was hoping to try one of them. I was trying to find out who is in which room (some FRs said that they've switched rooms, upstairs, downstairs etc) but unfortunately the "Petain's Recommendations" Thread has been deleted.

Just wondering if Bro peter69on or Bro Idoru could enlightened me a bit on these two WLs?

Thanks you in advance.

regards
ricky
Old 17-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 23
phonecards35 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphonecards35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro BongRicky,

fyi, Jia Jia is at H11R9 third room on the right side when u enter from the door. While AA is at H11R6 at the back end. Jia Jia is off for 1 mth, most likely will be back next month while AA, sorry cannot help u with that cos long time didn't saw her working already.

Both the gals are at $50, if i am not wrong.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Hope i can help u out with this information.

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35
Old 18-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros. sorry for not updating for so long. anyway. cut to e point. abt 2 weeks ago i was a rich man. i had nearly few hundreds in my pocket la. so i decided to head over to petain. i decided tat i wun take all those cheapo fucks today. haha. i went to i forget which room n which hse. i onli remember she is in her mid twenties. she quote me 40 dollar. mai tu liao i go in. wah. somehow. we frenched n everything like a couple.. lovey dovey type. den b4 she ask me to add time. she will french me for along long time den gif me tat CFM look n i will add time lo. haha. in total i paid 5 times. which is 200 bucks. haha. WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. but.. it will b a long long time b4 i see her again. (unless i tio toto, so pray for me.) thanks! to find her n things liddat bros can msg me cuz i will remember by the time as im a little drunk now. sorry abt tis no detailed FR jus wanted to share my experience. thanks.
Old 19-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bongricky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro phonecards35

Thanks for the information on AA and Jia Jia. Went down yesterday, wanted to try AA (H11R6) as bro peter69on just had a session with her - the FR sounded very good. However, she was not working. I end up with Amy H11R8. Opted for $40 package - extra long foreplay which include catbath, blowjob and assrim plus got 69 ($30 shorter foreplay and no assrim). Me did not lick CB though, just rubba rubba.

Chatty, slim girl with nice legs and skin for her age - 36. Tried her before her service pretty good but yesterday she was not feeling well and appeared a bit tired but service still not bad.
Old 19-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongricky
Hi Bro phonecards35

Thanks for the information on AA and Jia Jia. Went down yesterday, wanted to try AA (H11R6) as bro peter69on just had a session with her - the FR sounded very good. However, she was not working. I end up with Amy H11R8. Opted for $40 package - extra long foreplay which include catbath, blowjob and assrim plus got 69 ($30 shorter foreplay and no assrim). Me did not lick CB though, just rubba rubba.

Chatty, slim girl with nice legs and skin for her age - 36. Tried her before her service pretty good but yesterday she was not feeling well and appeared a bit tired but service still not bad.
Hi,

It is not easy to get AA. I will say its even harder compared to jac. As for this jia jia, i used to also visit quite often. She used to be on the $50 scale.
She had infact dropped to $40 now. However, i not very happy with the way she charges me and some of the bros. Not very inconsistent, some pay $50 and some pay only $40. Her figure and standard of service also drop compared to few years back. She used to be more slim and her service standard also very good. Got frenching and longer foreplay and ar. I stop visiting her because i pay $50 for no frenching, short fr and short ar. But her
attitiude is still very good. Nowaday, you can get her very easily. Her door is open most of the time and there is no queue.

Regards all bro
Old 21-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku07
H14R14

Heard some great stuff about her so went to try... haiz... quite old actually and somemore figure quite disappointing... Good BBBJ i must say but the rest for me is really not very good... haiz... who intro one!!!!
Hi,

i wrote a fr on this wl earlier in the thread...

one man's meat is another man's poison as they say around this forum... well maybe this wl is not really to your taste... as one who repeatly can stop myself going to petain i must say among the ones i have tried she scores high with me...

for me Gl offer the younger Thai girls... but PT offer quite a number of Chinese (although a bit matured) girls for my budget range ($30-$50)... which i dont mind... being able to converse naturally most of the time beats chicken and duck talk with the syt Thais at GL for me... i still go GL sometimes but will not forsake PT as main base for now...

as mentioned above wl scored with me but to supplement previous fr perhaps i can try and be more descriptive to avoid disappointment for brothers looking for something else...

wl H14R14 supplement fr...

age - early to mids thirties...

looks - matured, can tell age at one look but not really old hag... she would have been pretty in her younger years perhaps before having children... on this she told me she have children before...

figure-figure and butt is on the fat side... no slim beauty here... boobs quite flat actually... but nipples rings a novelty, my first and only experience with any girl... i can overlook everything negative here...

there... perhaps there are many downsides to the 'hardware' package... what really won me over for this wl was the 'sofrware' side... she provides outstanding services when i return visit... bbbj deep throat, she came during the session (real wet affair) plus no rush... even the Queen have told me before your time is up... for h14g14 if she is having a great time willing to overlook time in the room factor and go for it trying to cum too...

all for $40! great for brothers like me... of course some would prefer something else... overall at least a pass compared to available wl working in PT itself... finally i refer to above coloured phase in this post this wl might not be for everyone...
Old 21-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
Hi,

I will say its even harder compared to jac. As for this jia jia, i used to also visit quite often. She used to be on the $50 scale. Regards all bro
i last paid $50 for JiaJia (h11 i forgot room number) before she went on leave... have visited her a few times when the queen was not working or too busy... perhaps if when she comes back and try her again to see if she will auto deduct $10 from the $50 note... if not then it would be a case of pricing inconsistency...

if she dont i wont ask about it but maybe put a note here...
Old 22-01-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

She used to be on the $50 scale. She had infact dropped to $40 now. However, i not very happy with the way she charges me and some of the bros. Not very inconsistent, some pay $50 and some pay only $40. Her figure and standard of service also drop compared to few years back. She used to be more slim and her service standard also very good. Got frenching and longer foreplay and ar. I stop visiting her because i pay $50 for no frenching, short fr and short ar. But her
attitiude is still very good. Nowaday, you can get her very easily. Her door is open most of the time and there is no queue.

Regards all bro
Tried her some time ago $50, full srv quite ok. will check her when she back next month, miss her.
Old 22-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

It is not easy to get AA. I will say its even harder compared to jac.
Regards all bro
Yes, only got her once, and being her last customer, last for more than 30 minutes. over all good services, but will not rtf as difficulty to get her.
Old 27-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
firstiteration is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all
was at pt yesterday,tried the wl in h20r1 right hand side as u walk in,wl in her mid thirties,tanned and quite good looking,as usual wash up,catbath was great,she know how to work on the nipples slowly and surely,bbbj was mindblowing slow and sensual for a good ten mins,proceed with fj,the sight of her lean,tanned and taut body was enough to bring about an explosive ejaculation.heard from okt,this wl was "ang pai"during the 90s,quite arrogant if customers approach is less than courteous.one sideback is the lacking in the chest dept,all in all $30 is value 4 money.brgds
Old 27-01-2006, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
firstiteration is Cool - loads of Potential
h20r1 on the right

hi all
was at pt yesterday,tried the wl in h20r1 right hand side as u walk in,wl in her mid thirties,tanned and quite good looking,as usual wash up,catbath was great,she know how to work on the nipples slowly and surely,bbbj was mindblowing slow and sensual for a good ten mins,proceed with fj,the sight of her lean,tanned and taut body was enough to bring about an explosive ejaculation.heard from okt,this wl was "ang pai"during the 90s,quite arrogant if customers approach is less than courteous.one setback is the lacking in the chest dept,all in all $30 is value 4 money.brgds
Old 27-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
v-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyv-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi to all bros....
usually came up here to read bout all of ur experiences...now think its my turn to share..
went to petain today with the hope of having a last bonk b4 new yr...search ard,c c look look,oni found rina n another wl @ house 7 to suit my taste..when i decided to go for rina,found her to be engaged.so bo bian,went to h7(can't rem which rm liao)..walk straight in,right hand side after the staircase,n there she was.asked her how much,replied $30.said ok n i walked in..told mi i m her last customer for the yr,as she wanted to go home liao.said she from jb lah...etc.
took off my clothes,she took off hers.can see dat her tits r firm,despite her age.(hope bros here dun mind,i got a fetish for MILFs..)
asked mi to lie down,held my hands(wow,got kinda gf feeling)den she came on top,rubba my body wif her tits...smooth feeling....toucha my bro at e same time..too bad no bj.juz rubba rubba my body.after a while,ask mi to exchange positions with her,put on CD,den we start missionary...caressing her tits,i pump n pump while she gave out soft moans...looked at mi in the eyes once in a while,giving mi dat satisfying look,which turns mi on n make mi pump her harder...before long,my cum was exploded inside her,while she gave out a loud,"AHH....".pull out,she took off for mi,wash up,pay liao den i go off.....

name: dunno,nv ask
damage: $30
face: 7/10(i got milf fetish...might not be e same for other bros...)
body: 6/10 (abit saggy on her tummy)
tits: 7/10 b cup(firm n good to hold...pointed nipples..)bj: no
RTF: depends on my mood though....cuz no bj is a minus point..
Old 31-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Chiong Petain so long
Today 1st time trying Pat H3r11 ..I must say her svc is good for $40 only.
Got the look.very gf feeling.good catbath.bbbj.licking of balls.fj nice stereo sound. very friendly.
She is going back after chinese newyr.
By the way alot of houses is closed today.

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

Happy new year to all bros. Fuck.go.go.go.

I waited for about two hours before i got H3R11, pat. She told me alot of her regular all come today. And yesterday, there were alot of new younster. She really busy. Told her i waited for about two hours as alot of them go through the phone booking. She told me to stand near the door so that she can see the face and there are alot of people who jump queue by telling the other party that they are by phone booking. i told her i rather queue to show my sincerity.

As usual, she started the cat bath throughly through my whole body. Licking ears, necks and kissing and frenching of tongues. I got to kiss and french her after the second visit. She was licking and sucking my cock so salvaging and deliciously. After that, it was missionary before my session end. Sorry for my brief fr, you can refer to my previous fr on pat which cover more detailed.

After rest for a while, i decided to cari lagi. I wanted to try H17R8 but it was packed by lots of people. So i walk up to H3R18.(walk up the stair to seconfdfloor, turn right and the second room). She looks new and like never see before. She look about late 20 something. I pay her $40. She was wearing this pink dress and look kind of sexy. I would give her a 6.5 for the look. Once inside, she say are you first time here. I thought she was refering to first time petain and thus reply no. She then later say r u sure. She was saying is it first time patrol her. She then say she just start work here for 3 months and would remember everyone who ever visit her. I would say her tone is like the "ya ya" pattern+abit hou shuai pattern. She was wearing these white g-string as she undressed. Her butt is quite meaty and her breast size is about B(look quite handful). I give her body size also about 6.5 as there is some tummy. As usual, she proceed to wash my cock. Talk cock abit on why her floor so wet this and that. After washing, i stand up and she passed me the tissue. I was like ok. never mind. I just took her tissue and dry myself up.

As i proceed to bed, she asked me to shift all the way to the left hand side.
Her nipples look quite light colour and big circular. My hands at that time was facing down by the bed. She then say hands up.(shou na shang lai) After removing my hands up to my head. She started her catbath on my body. She give her lick on my tummy to my right nipples. The wet type and her tongue pressure i would say is too strong. After which, she raised up and took out her condom and slot in for me. She then started her bj on me. During this time, i was only semi-erected. she then suck on my base of my shaft and then proceed to bj again. after that, she just used hand signal to ask me up.
I was like ganna quite not happy. She then take her time to removed her hair clip and then lay down on the bed. I was like not steam and thus thrust for a while. See her face also sian. Never give the erotic face or sound. Every emotionless face. I decided to stop and then i just stand up and say i ok liao.
I the type who dont like to waste time. do or dont do type. She then say wait. I thought she want to suggest hj but to my astounishment. She take the tissue and help me removed the condom. She then say is it i tired or last night sleep too late. I just reply a short "no". She then say is it her service no good. i actually want to say too robotic and really no good. nevertheless, i just reply" ok only". Good or bad service. She herself will know in one years. time. Ask me want to wash, tell her i go back wash. She say thank you and i left.

I felt quite bad writing this fr and it may affect her income. Probably, i dont click with her. Maybe she is new and does not know how the petain service standard. But even if she is from malaysian, she should know the kind of service standard. I doubt she can survive. Probably for a new year because she new in petain and hopefully her standard can raise up a bit.

Regards,
Old 02-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,
I'm newbie here. I'm a Taiwan guy who is working in S'pore.Read through the thread and was amazed by this place.Can any bro here tell me the exact location?Hope to 'Cheong" there also.
Many Thanks and Gong Xi Fat Chai

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1