The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 03-10-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mic88 View Post
anyone tried blk 7 the two spa side by side?

shop name is T*an D* and B@* H*

any review?
Duo duo joint is there
Old 03-10-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Duo duo joint is there
bro can share which joint of the 2 is DD in and the damage?
Old 03-10-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bro Giansex’s contact.

Visited Duo Duo, actually that’s not her name. She has a very Vietnamese surname. Lol…

Very pretty! Can chat in Chinese and is playful. She slapped my butt a few times. Good service, tried her best in massage.

Sensual is nice too. Too bad she is out of reach when giving hj, cannot squeeze anything. She has nice boobs underneath! Her eye contact throughout the action is something I enjoyed.

Total investment: $58 + $50
Old 03-10-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post

Visited Duo Duo, actually that’s not her name. She has a very Vietnamese surname. Lol…

Sensual is nice too. Too bad she is out of reach when giving hj, cannot squeeze anything.

thank you for confirming she is a viet.
if cannot roam then probably will skip.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Thanks to bro Giansex’s contact.

Very pretty! Can chat in Chinese and is playful. She slapped my butt a few times. Good service, tried her best in massage.

Sensual is nice too. Too bad she is out of reach when giving hj, cannot squeeze anything. She has nice boobs underneath! Her eye contact throughout the action is something I enjoyed.

Ya my first visit, I top up abit to roam her boobs during my 2nr visit.first visit also no teh neh neh..but I know she got good boobs, thats why I top up abit for roaming
Old 04-10-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
thank you for confirming she is a viet.
if cannot roam then probably will skip.
can roam, she is actually quite playful

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 04-10-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ya my first visit, I top up abit to roam her boobs during my 2nr visit.first visit also no teh neh neh..but I know she got good boobs, thats why I top up abit for roaming
Bro, how much did you top up to massage her boobs? Must prepare enough for next visit. Her boobs looks yummy and inviting.
Old 04-10-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

walk passed the shop going for lunch. lady inside was beckoning me to come in. Massage was done by M.

massage was okay, was not really here for massage but was disappointed she did not massage legs. flip over 50 or 100 option given. then reduced to 80 for hj and "seeing" fake boobs. Literally is "seeing". can't do this, can't do that. sian.

hj nothing special.

RTM - No. Her don't do package is damn sian and her face looks too odd. And the other 2 in the shop don't look very appetising in real life.

_____

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Tried lvl 2 M by chance...
Entrance 60
Massage got strength..
spend alot of time massaging my ass and asshole with oil..
offered 2 packages hand and mouth at 80 and 100. ask if can remove top but rejected stating very risky. tried to nego lower by 20 and said can but cannot touch.. knn..
opted for mouth and she say she go out wash hand.. come back with a plastic wrapper in a shape like a cap and wear on me..
i say i dun want to wear that thing but she said is for safety. i said if so then i will only pay 80.. she giggled think i was joking and continue to blow with that plastic on...
ask her lower her bottoms say cannot ask her lift her top she say just touch inside..
reach into her t shirt and unbuckle her bra.. quite nice to grope.. play with her nipps but she say don't becos very itchy..
so just squeeze squeeze as she blow until i cum in that plastic wrap..
after wash up come back to room.. dressed up and passed her 80.. she said 100.. i said i already tell her jus now... take it or leave it.. she diam diam..
i make my way out and will not go back again.

This type of shitty money greedy joint, muat expose location for all bros to know la.Then all just boycott it and avoid.Let it die a natural death][/QUOTE]
Old 04-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Penguinmaster21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Duo duo joint is there
Bro can pm me the joint for duo duo
Old 04-10-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
can roam, she is actually quite playful
thanks. taking you word, tried and no regret.
up your points before so cannot up again
Old 04-10-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
thanks. taking you word, tried and no regret.
up your points before so cannot up again
No worries about the points bro.
At least you enjoyed the time

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 04-10-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Does duo duo work at night? She is at t*** d* or the other joint?
Old 04-10-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi can i check which joint is Duo Duo working in?
Old 05-10-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Bros, I just went to check out the shop. Can I confirm that duo duo is relatively short and has short hair? Thanks.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

visited this duo duo. good figure, although does not look very young. but got put make up so still look quite pretty. massage is ok, not amazing but not piano also. her service is good and accommodating, no phone usage. she allow roaming and zhut zhut for 58+60. her figure is good, can roam ass and tits. but tits confirm man made.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1