The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: lup sup bar

just drove past sin peng last night. it is opened. but don ask me got girl onot. i donno. by drove past, no go in.
Old 11-07-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Beijing lsb at 571 balestier is taken over by another pub currently if not wrong. Already closed liao
Old 11-07-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Beijing lsb at 571 balestier is taken over by another pub currently if not wrong. Already closed liao
Now become 星期八
Old 11-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingsheng80 View Post
Now become 星期八
Yes bro. Not sure balestier 39 lsb still around or not....i wonder which lsb with actions still surviving currently. You have any idea?

Last edited by Fumoka; 11-07-2022 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
just drove past sin peng last night. it is opened. but don ask me got girl onot. i donno. by drove past, no go in.
Yes, they are opened and there are girls. Tower is $70. The boss and I usually drink together when I pop by, after supporting him through the tough Covid-19 times.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes bro. Not sure balestier 39 lsb still around or not....i wonder which lsb with actions still surviving currently. You have any idea?
I suspect there aren't any "with actions" still surviving, ever since Dalu went belly-up.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
petoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I suspect there aren't any "with actions" still surviving, ever since Dalu went belly-up.
that fish soup shop take over their space. also uplorry fast.
Old 13-07-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

So now left sin peng lsb....no news of 39, bamboo, sin popo
Old 27-07-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Yes, they are opened and there are girls. Tower is $70. The boss and I usually drink together when I pop by, after supporting him through the tough Covid-19 times.
PRC girls? What's the minimum tips over there? This lsb is quite big with rundown sofa setting in the past. Not sure how it is now.

Last edited by Fumoka; 27-07-2022 at 03:47 PM.
Old 27-07-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Any bro know is sin po po , bamboo lounge, 39 bar at balestier open yet?

Any other geylang, balestier or jalan besar lsb already open?
Old 31-07-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
PRC girls? What's the minimum tips over there? This lsb is quite big with rundown sofa setting in the past. Not sure how it is now.
Both PRC and Malaysian girls (the latter you seriously cannot by any stretch still call them "girls"). Minimum tips $10. It was renovated during the Covid period. About 5-6 Chinese girls.
Old 31-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any bro know is sin po po , bamboo lounge, 39 bar at balestier open yet?

Any other geylang, balestier or jalan besar lsb already open?
If you are really into grannies, yeah, Sin Po Po is still open, under new management (the old boss passed away, sad - he was a great guy). 39 Bar I heard is open but never been there.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

yea i passed by sin po po. its renovated and opened. havent went it yet though.
not sure if its still LSB. looks a bit brighter than before.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

I went to check out sin peng yesterday and it was quite crowded. This place already renovated with new sofa seats and it became way smaller than before. Few ladies though.

Another lsb further down is the green garden lounge. Less customers and few old ladies over there.

Last edited by Fumoka; 04-08-2022 at 09:03 AM.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 20
samghost is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamghost is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros. Anybody can share what the tips at sin Peng now? 3 years to 4 years last went and it is still 4dollars. Wonder what the min customers need to give for one gal now after the Reno
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1