The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 24-11-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
yugepian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Just wanna test if this can be displayed. Thanks
Old 25-11-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nobody1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know where cotton treasure went? Her post r gone. She offer bj at the west one
Old 25-11-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
boozefreak80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Met Elle from GG recently and was not disappointed!

She is very cute, looks like the xmm you see on the street.
But once the ice is broken, she will get to work and give you a good time!

Her bbbj is good and she can ride hard.
She looks skinny but her ass is still good for pounding in doggy.

Will rtf when vit m recovers
Old 26-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried Princess Lara recently? Cos the frs are from quite a while back was wondering if there are more recent experience haha
Old 28-11-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Constance is great. Just a right kind of girl who’s understanding
Old 28-11-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_s_f View Post
Avoid this BabeliciousCass...

Fake review and very temperamental...We pay money but get scolded with not good customer service. Avoid, Bros.
Who is BabeliciousCass. In the beginning she does not exist at all. Perhaps the one you guys MET are a ghost.
Old 28-11-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!
Arrow Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayPohMan View Post
Anyone know where have Cass gone to?

The one which provide car service/ incall and outcall
All along you guys have illusion. There is no such person ever existed on earth. Maybe whom you encountered were the ghost spirit.. Just forget about non existed spirit and move on bah. JUDGEMENT Rapture are around the corner. All human soul will never die. In bible says, do not live on flesh by flesh, do not rely on material like money, assets, property and cars or gold. All human here on earth live in a physical body is just for learning and training in a trial. Our bodies die but our soul will never die.

You want to choose to be Good or evil is your choice. Evil ones would often badmouth , ill talk about what is not truth. The Consuming Flaming fire Creator God are watching all over us. Think thrice before you act or speak or being such a KPO, evil politics. Those who choses not to ruin others reputation, selfish or evil. The evil shall PERISH forever. No longer has nectar life to be incarnate. Words of Truth. Pure and Power. GOD HAVE eyes to see. Keep on talking rubbish that aren't true when it is truth you will be punish on the JUDGEMENT Day.

Very soon will be Singapore turn to blackout. Many countries has encountered disastrous attacks by Satan The Jehovah. Jehivah is not a God he is a creature not a Creator. Creator is the first Ancient Egyptians Mummy 女娲歌复习 whom created humans nations and animals They breathe lives to us . Prepare for the Worse. Adios..
Old 28-11-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony979 View Post
Has anyone tried Claire Uesaka?
I was wondering the same.
Old 28-11-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabeliciousCass View Post
All along you guys have illusion. There is no such person ever existed on earth. Maybe whom you encountered were the ghost spirit.. Just forget about non existed spirit and move on bah. JUDGEMENT Rapture are around the corner. All human soul will never die. In bible says, do not live on flesh by flesh, do not rely on material like money, assets, property and cars or gold. All human here on earth live in a physical body is just for learning and training in a trial. Our bodies die but our soul will never die.

You want to choose to be Good or evil is your choice. Evil ones would often badmouth , ill talk about what is not truth. The Consuming Flaming fire Creator God are watching all over us. Think thrice before you act or speak or being such a KPO, evil politics. Those who choses not to ruin others reputation, selfish or evil. The evil shall PERISH forever. No longer has nectar life to be incarnate. Words of Truth. Pure and Power. GOD HAVE eyes to see. Keep on talking rubbish that aren't true when it is truth you will be punish on the JUDGEMENT Day.

Very soon will be Singapore turn to blackout. Many countries has encountered disastrous attacks by Satan The Jehovah. Jehivah is not a God he is a creature not a Creator. Creator is the first Ancient Egyptians Mummy 女娲歌复习 whom created humans nations and animals They breathe lives to us . Prepare for the Worse. Adios..
Interesting… so you did not take the vaccination also I assume?
Old 28-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Idealgarage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladzinski View Post
my word, what a session I had with Kitty (ideal little garage). have to say I was quite lucky as this was my third time with her, and boy was it phenomenal. the excitement started just as I entered the room - it was a spacious deluxe suite, w a king sized bed along with a sofa in the middle of the room. since this was probably my last time w her, kitty surprised me with an in-built jacuzzi, filled with bubbles, in the toilet. the stage was set for what would be an out-of-this world session with her.

before we started, kitty asked me what my fantasies were. i said i wanted us to make love on the sofa, have her kneel down while sucking me off and lastly eat her out while she was on the sofa. and we did just that. her blowjob was phenomenal and i would soon return her the favour. i ate her out for a good 20-30min and i could feel her juices flowing out. sorry no sorry to the housekeepers bc one part of the sofa was stained w her juice. for the finale, we ended up in bed with her riding me. as soon as she came, I switched to missionary and blew my load into her. at the end of the first round, she said she came 3 times. She said, "that was intense". The look on her face just tells me how much she enjoyed it.

w the jacuzzi all set up, we knew what we wanted for the 2nd round. it was initially awkward bc it was our first time trying it out. we tried different positions and eventually finished in doggy position. i thought that was it but i was treated like a king after that. kitty had choc milk and grapes all prepared for me by the jacuzzi. she then scrubbed me, washed my hair, gave me a head massage, it felt as though i was on a honeymoon!

what more can i say, this girl oozes class and strives for excellence in her service. i'm quite sure her level of standard can never be matched. thanks kitty for choosing me and for the out of this world experience. till we meet again.

Thank you for the privilege of your time sweetheart as well as your time in penning down this FR previously. Kinda miss booking this hotel and unfortunately they don’t accept booking anymore; under SHN..😂 to my upcoming trucks in a couple of weeks; understand that some of you are new to this forum and I’m honoured to be your first ‘mechanic’..this is roughly what you can expect from our sesh 💋
Old 29-11-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
helplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of light

anyone tried Tiffany?
Old 29-11-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

This one is the real cass? Screw abit loose..
Old 29-11-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ultraman14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Just want to check if anyone has FR on Madison from MadamM and Randy from GG.
Wondering which one is better.
Usually prefer a looker and ideally not plump

Much Thanks in advance
Old 30-11-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Randomzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys! Anyone of y’all tried the 2 of them before?

Been looking around and came across finn & elle. Any recommends between this 2? Wonder which is better?

Prefer skinny/slim type

Feel free to drop me a pm for your FR ya! Much appreciated

Last edited by Randomzxc; 01-12-2021 at 01:43 AM.
Old 30-11-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sifuhotman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

fella ok not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1