The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
tan ku ku
Can apply SGunited funding and set up traineeship to digitally transform the sex industry; eg e-payment, online booking, AI and virtual reality 😂😂😂
Old 26-05-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Actually, another thing that we “tan ku ku” is the supposedly June general elections, not sure how far back is the government going to push it
Cashless payment (e.g. e-payment) had already been implemented at Lorong 20 H33 when Gwee started accepting PayNow payment.

Don’t worry should be coming soon - after you collected the NDP fun pack or even earlier
Old 26-05-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Don’t worry should be coming soon - after you collected the NDP fun pack or even earlier
got sagami okamoto 001 inside right?
Old 26-05-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
What about AV raid?
raid HC FL not NDP
Old 26-05-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

me small fry only not whorelord level
Old 26-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Toto2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
, but now they straight up tell you they rather get hard cash wired to their bank accounts so they can use the money to buy food they want.

Cold hard cash delivered; wondered who was the sugar daddy...
Old 26-05-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

More like carrot head than sugar dad
Old 26-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
got sagami okamoto 001 inside right?
Huh...thot u use 0.000
Old 26-05-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Huh...thot u use 0.000
dun let da pussy outta panty leh 🤣🤣🤣
Old 27-05-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dun let da pussy outta panty leh 🤣🤣🤣
Who is the best person to tell you when GL will reopen? Read below ... 😁😂😆

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-05-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Ambrosia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is truly an epoch in the industry. Just as we saw the nascent of CAT 150 in 2008, will a new CAT come to fill the void?
Old 27-05-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Who is the best person to tell you when GL will reopen? Read below ... 😁😂😆
ah kiat bochap of gl cos he can't go one

he only concern about his multi million pay check

profit above people mah
Old 27-05-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
This is truly an epoch in the industry. Just as we saw the nascent of CAT 150 in 2008, will a new CAT come to fill the void?
Cat 250? If higher price, hope high grade/looks/figure/services
Old 27-05-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

need AV approval

not easy for new Cat
Old 27-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ah kiat bochap of gl cos he can't go one

he only concern about his multi million pay check

profit above people mah
Moon was telling all her fan boys via social media that she is still in Singapore and not to keep asking her when she could resume work. She added that she’ll announce to them if she could resume work. 😄😆😀

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1