The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40244 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SG Spa biz very bad esp after JB reopen

Keep hearing biz very bad but they still remain n price up ... see who can last
Old 23-09-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is a turn off for me when the ml starts showing black face playing piano on your back instead of proper msg or give whatever reasons if we do not take up the 88 package.
I will take up the 88 offer when I go to spa with 88 pkg. but before that I will do my homework to ensure :
1) ml is decent and pretty looking and friendly (ymmv)
2) able to do proper massage
3) high playability - good teasing, hj , roaming and if possible allow zhut zhut
4) spa is clean - room with bathroom, new bed sheets , clean towels and ambiance must be conducive for massage

At least I come out a happy man

In between I still go to value for money 58 shops
Old 23-09-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I rather go to GL you than play cat and mouse at all these spa

Btw have a good one to share,

20 H40 gal 5

Ever since JM girls dropped in standard I stopped patronizing GL for some time until I saw a FR on gal 5 from this Viet house.

Many details so let’s skip ahead

Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10
Body: 9/10 Solid body that most will not complain. Soft man made boobs
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly and doesn’t show attitude

Definitely going to make her my regular as she ticks all the boxes. Was reluctant to share as I do not like long queue but I’m just paying it forward from someone else’s xp, pls take good care of this good gal
Old 23-09-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SaintJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceluffy88 View Post
I rather go to GL you than play cat and mouse at all these spa

Btw have a good one to share,

20 H40 gal 5

Ever since JM girls dropped in standard I stopped patronizing GL for some time until I saw a FR on gal 5 from this Viet house.

Many details so let’s skip ahead

Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10
Body: 9/10 Solid body that most will not complain. Soft man made boobs
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly and doesn’t show attitude

Definitely going to make her my regular as she ticks all the boxes. Was reluctant to share as I do not like long queue but I’m just paying it forward from someone else’s xp, pls take good care of this good gal

she looks abit Chinese right? I had a great time with her .
Old 24-09-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol u really believe them? hear abit can alr. is all about the KC
Old 24-09-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

I think the all economy is bad, retrenchments in several industries already and more to come as we unfortunately enter into a recession.
Old 24-09-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I am actually ok to pay $88 for spa entrance if the facilities have private shower and nice conducive environment. With the $88, the ML should massage and tease building up to the GQ. If pay lowest entrance rate at these spa, the ML will avoid the sensitive area throughout the massage. It spoil the mood, not be aroused to look forward for GQ and mostly will end up mechanical.

The killer to spoil all the fun is the amount the ML quote for GQ these days. Mostly ask $100 for HJ + roaming. It is this reason that I cut down or stop going / exploring new spa and new ML

The total will be high at $188.

Now I go GL if want release or spa/tcm that provide bbbj. Only go spa if really need a good rub
That's the mistake when you start to feel ok with the stupid $88 package, they know that you are willing to pay or a 🥕, logically they will try to earn more from you...
Old 24-09-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
lol u really believe them? hear abit can alr. is all about the KC
Hahaha. U r right. Listen and forget can liao. Business not as good as before is true. But not bad until cannot survive. Use to earn 10k a mth. Now is 7500. 25% drop in income but still good money mah. More than fresh grads. Lol.
Old 24-09-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
I think the all economy is bad, retrenchments in several industries already and more to come as we unfortunately enter into a recession.
I do not agree that the SPA business is impacted. Have some ML's on my Wechat and they all have upgraded to iPhone 14Pro, most of they advertise 1 or 2 slots that they are available during the day, and most of them now ask minimum of $80 and if want roaming then its $100 tips.
Hence i am not sure if this is recession.
Old 24-09-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Just sharing my opinion.
The ones affected is only a small portion of the entire sg workforce. So it shld not have such drastic impact for now.

Yes they say biz is bad. Bad as in not as good at the prime time in 2021.

They are not going to drop their price. Maybe the entrance but the service fee will still be the same. Cos ML/FL are business minded. They know the way to run it. Reduce price won't help them in the overall income.
Old 24-09-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I think the ML talk cock one lah. Give 38 and keep 12...
I also think ML bullshit. Lol. 装可怜.
Old 24-09-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Receptionist will walk around to check from the 45th minute mark if you take the lower package. If caught giving hj at lower package rates, the ML may be fined $1000. Some spas give the entire $1000 to the receptionist. So the receptionist has added incentive to catch
Wahahaha. We always hear this from ML. I really find this regulation funny. $30 more just to allow the ML for HJ in shop. Make it sound legal to do HJ with 88 packages.
Old 24-09-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

I also, last time no choice, LL pay $150 for massage n bj. Now keep asking me why never find her. I say in JB can find cheaper n not rush. Hahaha
Old 24-09-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
I do not agree that the SPA business is impacted. Have some ML's on my Wechat and they all have upgraded to iPhone 14Pro, most of they advertise 1 or 2 slots that they are available during the day, and most of them now ask minimum of $80 and if want roaming then its $100 tips.
Hence i am not sure if this is recession.
Well said, I saw similar things in some MLs in my WeChat moment - went to high class dining (apparently with either WK or Roberts as can see man’s arm or leg across the angle of photos sitting on same table), appeared themselves in 5-star hotels dressed nicely, pictures of expensive food they eat, then after that cry again in the moment no money biz bad... hahaha... 鬼才信 👻.

I don’t entertain $88 bullshit and neither would I pay high damage. There are still some good quality ML that accept standard rate with better service. Just need to explore around.

I also faced that $50 - $38 explanation few months ago in amk, after I kept on rejecting and rejecting as the ML appearance really not my cup of tea. Personally I don’t believe it but probably they are under huge competitions with those syt MLs to deliver their targets...
Old 24-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
I also, last time no choice, LL pay $150 for massage n bj. Now keep asking me why never find her. I say in JB can find cheaper n not rush. Hahaha
Why no choice ? She hold your cock with a knife ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1