The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SG Spa biz very bad esp after JB reopen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Lets see which bro start reply "pls share contact" or pm you ask for Heidi Lau Yue contact
Good one... 😂😂😂

“Bro pls share contacts”...
Old 25-09-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13765 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

let us all stay united and boycott all sg spa permanently... so much cheaper at jb side there... sg parlours just taking us for carrot... all sg parlours prepared to lose business n even closed down permanently...
Old 26-09-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Although I don't like the 88 gimmick shop, but I think it is going to stay for a while. Those brothers who are boycotting 88 gimmick shop are minority. The market has gradually accepted the new price especially in the HDB residential areas. Else how can so many of those spa opening and still surviving.
What i do wish to see is the special price come back to pre-covid time.
Old 26-09-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Although I don't like the 88 gimmick shop, but I think it is going to stay for a while. Those brothers who are boycotting 88 gimmick shop are minority. The market has gradually accepted the new price especially in the HDB residential areas. Else how can so many of those spa opening and still surviving.
What i do wish to see is the special price come back to pre-covid time.
Why are there soo many 88 shops still around?

Because sbf cheongsters are only a fraction of all the cheongsters out there, dont be surprised that there are more ah hai and robert heads than sbf users lol.

I've never taken an 88 package till date, to each his own. Some people feel that it's justified due to the rising cost, some feel that its pure bs.

There are plenty of good playgrounds out there with 50+50, you just need to know where to find them.
Old 26-09-2022, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgBoy86 View Post
Why are there soo many 88 shops still around?

Because sbf cheongsters are only a fraction of all the cheongsters out there, dont be surprised that there are more ah hai and robert heads than sbf users lol.

I've never taken an 88 package till date, to each his own. Some people feel that it's justified due to the rising cost, some feel that its pure bs.

There are plenty of good playgrounds out there with 50+50, you just need to know where to find them.

Yes, a lot of locals are not aware of sbf and most will think that 88 is the norm since there are so many out there
Plus the foreigners are supporting these 88 spas just like rental market
There are still a big pool of customers for these 88 spas
That is why more and more 88 are opening up
Old 26-09-2022, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newluck View Post
Yes, a lot of locals are not aware of sbf and most will think that 88 is the norm since there are so many out there
Plus the foreigners are supporting these 88 spas just like rental market
There are still a big pool of customers for these 88 spas
That is why more and more 88 are opening up
Yup, that's why some say knowledge is power. The more you know the wiser you become.

My mindset is still stuck at the health centre days, anything that doesnt fall within the category of 50/80/100 is a no go for me.

When there are ML who hang up to sell, there will definitely be ML who provide value service at a lower cost.
Old 27-09-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgBoy86 View Post
Yup, that's why some say knowledge is power. The more you know the wiser you become.

My mindset is still stuck at the health centre days, anything that doesnt fall within the category of 50/80/100 is a no go for me.

When there are ML who hang up to sell, there will definitely be ML who provide value service at a lower cost.
I really don't mind paying a bit more (say if service is good, 10-20 more) since everything went up due to inflation. The idea I don't like is I gotta pay 38 more to the shop that didn't provide me the hj. Well not like the one at the counter will give me part of the handjob right? Then why should I pay for it? It's pure greed and downright extortion. Till todate I paid 0 times of such 88 bullshit.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14477 / Power: 14
69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute

With foreigners snapping up shophouses at record prices, the landlord will have to rent their property at record prices. Since most massage shops are in shophouse, therefore prices wont be cheap anymore in order for the massage operator to pay the skyrocket rental prices!

With older shopping malls being enbloc, hence forcing out the massage shops to oblivion or shopping malls banning massage businesses...

So seem pretty bad in Singapore, now borders open we should look elsewhere for better values for our hard earn money.

All thanks to our strong SGD we should sexplore overseas market more often
Old 27-09-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Odyssey123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
let us all stay united and boycott all sg spa permanently... so much cheaper at jb side there... sg parlours just taking us for carrot... all sg parlours prepared to lose business n even closed down permanently...
How much is it over in JB bro? Just curious what’s the pricing there like. Haven’t been there to try before.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69sex View Post
With foreigners snapping up shophouses at record prices, the landlord will have to rent their property at record prices. Since most massage shops are in shophouse, therefore prices wont be cheap anymore in order for the massage operator to pay the skyrocket rental prices!

With older shopping malls being enbloc, hence forcing out the massage shops to oblivion or shopping malls banning massage businesses...

So seem pretty bad in Singapore, now borders open we should look elsewhere for better values for our hard earn money.

I remember before covid-19 period, a lot of cheongster chiong Batam one. Almost every weekend, ferry confirm full. JB or Batam, sure more value for money than SG one.

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 27-09-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can still visit shophouses for budget release. It is Geylang shophouses housing fish tank
Old 28-09-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 6
Mewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Yup, that's right, SGD is strong thus we need to take advantage of overseas market.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

considering the amount you need to pay for a 1hr session with topups,
the money spent can easily get a 1 hr massage and another 1hr fj with spare change in pocket in JB.

for me i also stopped going to local massages and going to JB every 2 weeks or so.
Old 28-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Odyssey123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
considering the amount you need to pay for a 1hr session with topups,
the money spent can easily get a 1 hr massage and another 1hr fj with spare change in pocket in JB.

for me i also stopped going to local massages and going to JB every 2 weeks or so.
Quality of the ML is better over there?
Old 28-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with some bros that with strong S$, probably can get 1 for 2. Will be heading to JB for my regular FL & new FL for a total price of RM 350 or slightly S$110. Only JB can spend that kind of money. Some more better quality.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1