The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 19-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer88 View Post
Hi bros, I'm just a newcomer looking to experience pleasure and good company from a nice local girl.

I'm a boobs lover, anyone you guys can recommend?

It would be good if she's somewhat slim and doesn't feels lian, I get turn off by ah lian sounding voice. Thank you.
Quaintrelle.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yunez View Post
is Quaintrelle as cute and pretty as those 2
Nope different. She more of the young tai tai elegant feel as some samster mention.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SecretSc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
Should really change my name. �� if not everyone mix me and confirmsg Tiffany up.
At least both you and confirm’s tiff are good
Old 19-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
maverickdanny7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I am a newbie here.
Any recommendations for OKT/local girl? Too many options and I read mixed reviews.
Reading thrgh this thread, I am tempted to go for Quaintrelle/Charlenexo/Alexsandra/Tiffany - any suggestions?
Thnx
Old 19-08-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yunez is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Nope different. She more of the young tai tai elegant feel as some samster mention.
so she has round baby face and cute features but dress and behave like young tai tai
Old 20-08-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SundayTwinkle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaonline View Post
Has anyone tried any girls from sammybabes or other stables that is good?
Locally, I've only tried Sammybabes and the procedure is discreet and professional. The girls I've tried have been great too: Jolie (don't think she's working anymore) and Yves. You can see my review on her page when she's around again.

Planning a trip up again soon, really excited to try more girls. Miss Quaintrelle looks interesting. Would love to know more about her from bros who have had the pleasure!
Old 20-08-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Notiffany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSc View Post
At least both you and confirm’s tiff are good
Thanks, will change name soon.
Old 20-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
newlyeel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, any recommendation for Armani's girls? I deciding between Joleen and Michelle cos the boobs but can't decide, anyone tried before?
Old 20-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlyeel View Post
Hey bros, any recommendation for Armani's girls? I deciding between Joleen and Michelle cos the boobs but can't decide, anyone tried before?
Hand on dude. I’m about to meet Joleen in 10mins. I’ll keep everyone updated.
Old 20-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Hand on dude. I’m about to meet Joleen in 10mins. I’ll keep everyone updated.

Nice bro, thanks for the updates and hope it'll be a good session
Old 20-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

FR on Joleen from Armani

Well, I’ve noticed mixed reviews about her. Looking at her pictures and went with my gut feeling to give her a try. Let me start off to say, she was really worth the $500.

Appointment time given was punctual and I didn’t have to wait.
The moment walk into the room, greeted by very pretty, big eyes, slim girl. I can’t find an actress that looks like her but she looks like those pretty model babes at motor show. If you wanna fullfill your dream of bonking a slim model babe which huge boobs, she’s the one.

Entered the room and she kiss and hug me. I had my shower, then when I came out with my towel around my waist, while standing she came up to me and started light frenching, she kneel down, removed my towel and gave me and awesome bbbj. It was non stop of deep throat strokes in her mouth. Then started to undress her while she were kissing me. I laid down and she proceeds to my nipples. Her boobs were huge, not sure if it’s fake but it feels medium soft without and silicon feeling Time. Her boobs were really addictive. She continued her bbbj and it was really really good. I nearly CIM and told her to stop. She whispers to me that she wants to f**k. Her cowgirl was great. I had to confirm her speed. We swapped to missionary. Then standing doggie then back to cowgirl, throughout she was very accommodating when I wanted to slowdown. While in doggy, she was gonna make me cum, I quickly told her I wanna cim, she quickly got off, pull off the rubber , and suck me with awesome rhythm. Fast but as I was cumming, she gradually slow down. The orgasm I had was really a trembling one. The best CIM ever. Treat her well and she’ll treat you well.

I don’t care what others say lousy review of her. Maybe I’m just lucky.

But what ever happen between me and her, was fantastic.

Last edited by Playerguy; 20-08-2018 at 05:07 PM.
Old 20-08-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
FR on Joleen from Armani

Well, I’ve noticed mixed reviews about her. Looking at her pictures and went with my gut feeling to give her a try. Let me start off to say, she was really worth the $500.

The moment walk into the room, greeted by very pretty, big eyes, slim girl. I can’t find an actress that looks like her but she looks like those pretty model babes at motor show. If you wanna fullfill your dream of bonking a slim model babe which huge boobs, she’s the one.

Entered the room and she kiss and hug me. I had my shower, then when I came out with my towel around my waist, while standing she came up to me and started light frenching, she kneel down, removed my towel and gave me and awesome bbbj. It was non stop of deep throat strokes in her mouth. Then started to undress her while she were kissing me. I laid down and she proceeds to my nipples. Her boobs were huge, not sure if it’s fake but it feels medium soft without and silicon feeling Time. Her boobs were really addictive. She continued her bbbj and it was really really good. I nearly CIM and told her to stop. She whispers to me that she wants to f**k. Her cowgirl was great. I had to confirm her speed. We swapped to missionary. Then standing doggie then back to cowgirl, throughout she was very accommodating when I wanted to slowdown. While in doggy, she was gonna make me cum, I quickly told her I wanna cim, she quickly got off, pull off the rubber , and suck me with awesome rhythm. Fast but as I was cumming, she gradually slow down. The orgasm I had was really a trembling one. The CIM ever. Treat her well and she’ll treat you well.

But what every happen between me and her, was fantastic.
Wah shit bro, sounds damn sexy! I think i may try her soon! Thanks alot for the detailed review bro!
Old 20-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
FR on Joleen from Armani

Entered the room and she kiss and hug me. I had my shower, then when I came out with my towel around my waist, while standing she came up to me and started light frenching, she kneel down, removed my towel and gave me and awesome bbbj. It was non stop of deep throat strokes in her mouth. Then started to undress her while she were kissing me. I laid down and she proceeds to my nipples. Her boobs were huge, not sure if it’s fake but it feels medium soft without and silicon feeling Time. Her boobs were really addictive. She continued her bbbj and it was really really good. I nearly CIM and told her to stop. She whispers to me that she wants to f**k. Her cowgirl was great. I had to confirm her speed. We swapped to missionary. Then standing doggie then back to cowgirl, throughout she was very accommodating when I wanted to slowdown. While in doggy, she was gonna make me cum, I quickly told her I wanna cim, she quickly got off, pull off the rubber , and suck me with awesome rhythm. Fast but as I was cumming, she gradually slow down. The orgasm I had was really a trembling one. The best CIM ever. Treat her well and she’ll treat you well.

Bro, same here for me, beside her desirable stats (esp her boobs), she gave excellent gfe and passionate service. Nv the less, with her price, u also can try Belle charlene or missquaintrelle, both of them are the gals who had also great reviews, are my coming consideration to try.
Old 20-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
FR on Joleen from Armani

Bro, same here for me, beside her desirable stats (esp her boobs), she gave excellent gfe and passionate service. Nv the less, with her price, u also can try Belle charlene or missquaintrelle, both of them are the gals who had also great reviews, I m considerating or very tempted to try.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
Bro, same here for me, beside her desirable stats (esp her boobs), she gave excellent gfe and passionate service. Nv the less, with her price, u also can try Belle charlene or missquaintrelle, both of them are the gals who had also great reviews, I m considerating or very tempted to try.
I’ve tried Belle already. Miss Q is next on my list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1