The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 14
Furoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
30 days visa free incoming from China

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/singapore-china-30-day-mutual-visa-free-arrangement-3971566?cid=telegram_cna_social_28112017_cna

Does this mean more listings lol
Old 07-12-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hempowerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 30 days visa free incoming from China

Maybe but heared Ica quite strict now
Old 07-12-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
tampinesread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed, get ready for a wider selection!! Visa was always the bottle neck
Old 07-12-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: 30 days visa free incoming from China

We are in the middle of recession and C19 has became more deadly. Yesterday news. Is only me. Spore the most expensive city of the world. This year onwards tourist r spending less, and short term stayed.

On MRT. We saw foreigners in it. Cheaper. Not for foods because they cannot travel to hawker ctrs. The only 2 hawker ctrs where tourists can eat are China town and Little India. HV and Newton are expensives.

FYI. Our local attraction are into SG green. We worried of climate changes. Foreigners come in to see these men made SG green stuffs. Their countries? Cannot find.

A good thing is local commercial sex. I have no %. A feeling. Increase in FLs coming in to earn Sing$.
Old 07-12-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully supply go up cost go down
Old 07-12-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

last month cpf cap withdrawal at 2k, and then now this... coincidence?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 07-12-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 14
Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!

This is an interesting development. I do hope it leads to more options given how bad china's economy is now.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lios View Post
This is an interesting development. I do hope it leads to more options given how bad china's economy is now.
Upped back.thanks.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-12-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1300 / Power: 18
guan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud of

More and more choice to come i hope
Old 08-12-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: 30 days visa free incoming from China

In the tradition of commercial sex. Customers and FL/ WL. In years we have talked about it. And this new age. I will stop because of respects for all. Every1 knew no need to keep on repeating. What?

Customers spoilt the markets. Eg. At GL streets. 10 FLs only 2 customers look see. And the 2 customers pay above market rates. 100 reasons. 1 is. Scare no more PRC FLs walk the street of GL. 2. Afraid no more PRC come to do $ launching.

I guess the number 1 market spoiler are Malaysian uncles (migrated into Singapore), and driving Comfort taxi. They are in serious trouble after LTA increase their surcharge.
Old 08-12-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just hope SG is prepared n not over flooded by too many 小仙女 kind of attitude

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 08-12-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
Hopefully supply go up cost go down
You can wait long long, prices will only go up in sinkieland not come down..but yes selection will be wider.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 14
Wlyde is one of the Best!Wlyde is one of the Best!Wlyde is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Just hope SG is prepared n not over flooded by too many 小仙女 kind of attitude
Definitely will be flooded, which will be good.
But also will have increase of scams.
Old 09-12-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wlyde View Post
Definitely will be flooded, which will be good.
But also will have increase of scams.
Already lots of “scams” happening… PRC asking for help and donate $$ “because no money”… but they are carrying branded bags��.. mostly happen around MRT areas.. beware..
Old 09-12-2023, 09:54 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guan303 View Post
More and more choice to come i hope
Upped +156.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1