The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoknight View Post
When u go bbbj? After how long then discover itchy?
3 days late 1wk? 2wks?
The next day or that night itself feel itchy already. I went bbbj on 24 december and 25 december by 2 different people. 26 december itchy already. So is it Yeast? Sex should be only done with the person we love right? Or is recreational sex okay also thus commercial sex is okay/acceptable? Since dolphins also have recreational sex, humans are the only other species that has recreational sex. When I say recreational I mean casual, means not done out of love.

Last edited by ssd3469; 31-12-2023 at 09:51 AM.
Old 31-12-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Sex should be only done with the person we love right? Or is recreational sex okay also thus commercial sex is okay/acceptable? Since dolphins also have recreational sex, humans are the only other species that has recreational sex. When I say recreational I mean casual, means not done out of love.
Old 31-12-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

I feel a higher sense of achievement going on dates with normal women and ending the date off with sex than paying for sex with an ML/prostitute since the latter is guaranteed...
Old 31-12-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
1) Plain simple English and you don’t understand. So be it.

2) Who in this world does not have difficulties and challenges in life. So don’t think you are the only one going through them now. Especially 2024 will be a very challenging environment for everybody economically.

3) It does not mean when face with difficulties and challenges must go visit prostitutes. I myself do not release my frustrations in this way.

4) When you are here asking for advices and so many brothers spent their time explaining to you, just gathered them and think through before sleep. Arguing or defending what you had done will lead you nowhere. Next time others will not give advice and ignore you.

5) Having a 200 IQ does not mean success to your life. You need EQ to get others to help you to be successful. Which you do not exhibit here.

6) If you still want to defend what you had done were correct or find others not being understanding, you can stop here and go on your way.
You think this guy has 200 IQ? More like 20
Old 31-12-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
Salinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Since dolphins also have recreational sex, humans are the only other species that has recreational sex. When I say recreational I mean casual, means not done out of love.
Chimpanzees and bonobos does recreational sex too.
What we know is not all that it is.

Anyway, not sure what this thread is about, but same adage applies, wanna chiong, dont be scared, scared, don't chiong.
Old 31-12-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salinger View Post
Chimpanzees and bonobos does recreational sex too.
What we know is not all that it is.

Anyway, not sure what this thread is about, but same adage applies, wanna chiong, dont be scared, scared, don't chiong.
This thread was about the STD that i kena recently and advice on what steps I should take. Just a side question of whether should commercial sex be accepted or not? Or should we only have sex with our gf and wife. Maybe not even fwb as FWB is classified under recreational sex, actually sometimes we also have recreational sex with our gf and wife, meaning without the intention of reproducing. But still, should commercial sex be accepted? They will then say even for gf and wife you also pay in the form of dating expenses so it's still a transaction, but gf and wife will care for you ma. Because I keep finding it very hard to get over the hurdle in my mind to accept commercial sex, so was hoping if any bros can change my view.

It's not about wanna chiong don't be scared, is just nice I didn't thought about STD when I chiong(plus other factors).
Old 31-12-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Update:

The itch is almost fully gone! I knew the Vagilisl cream would work because mine was yeast infection(another bro told me mine was yeast infection in another thread, cause I went to google yeast infection after that and they recommended Vagilsil cream).Thanks for advice anyway bros. Vagisil Cream costs $17.05 btw, not cheap, but much cheaper than visiting the doctor
Old 31-12-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
This thread was about the STD that i kena recently and advice on what steps I should take. Just a side question of whether should commercial sex be accepted or not? Or should we only have sex with our gf and wife. Maybe not even fwb as FWB is classified under recreational sex, actually sometimes we also have recreational sex with our gf and wife, meaning without the intention of reproducing. But still, should commercial sex be accepted? They will then say even for gf and wife you also pay in the form of dating expenses so it's still a transaction, but gf and wife will care for you ma. Because I keep finding it very hard to get over the hurdle in my mind to accept commercial sex, so was hoping if any bros can change my view.

It's not about wanna chiong don't be scared, is just nice I didn't thought about STD when I chiong(plus other factors).
Put it this way...
Do you plan or wish or dream of having your own family?
Or do you even see yourself having one someday?

If the answer is no, why care so much?
Just go and have fun, life is short
If the answer is yes, my advice is don't chiong now...
Wait until you get married, get all the kids you ever wanted until your wife's factory shut down
Then you decide if you want to go chiong or not

Chiong-ing will greatly increase your chances of getting STDs
Actually sleeping around with women from dates, new gfs, FWBs too
But chances are definitely lower
For gfs and FWBs, you can always request to go for screening before you move into the territory of unprotected sex
For commercial sex or women from dates or even ONS, use the condom
Before you get married, stop your CCAs for at least 3 months and go for screening
Or at least this is what I do/did

Getting STDs is no joke
Some are curable, some aren't
If you are going to have kids and you got STDs that are not curable, such as herpes, syphilis or HIV
Do you seriously want to pass these incurable STDs to your kids?
Hope you get my point lol
Old 31-12-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

It's weird how come I suddenly got so many points.
Old 31-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
You think this guy has 200 IQ? More like 20
fuck you, another user here alread advocated for you to be banned.
Old 31-12-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Update:

The itch is almost fully gone! I knew the Vagilisl cream would work because mine was yeast infection(another bro told me mine was yeast infection in another thread, cause I went to google yeast infection after that and they recommended Vagilsil cream).Thanks for advice anyway bros. Vagisil Cream costs $17.05 btw, not cheap, but much cheaper than visiting the doctor
There was a time (I think last year), I told my boss I am having cough and went to see the doctor
Other than getting cough medication, I also told the doctor that I suspect I have yeast infection and I got the cream too
Clinic claimed from company's insurance, don't even need to go through to my boss for approval
Cost = Nil
Hahaha, plus having MC for fake cough used as "free off day" to go bonk my FWB
Old 31-12-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Put it this way...
Do you plan or wish or dream of having your own family?
Or do you even see yourself having one someday?

If the answer is no, why care so much?
Just go and have fun, life is short
If the answer is yes, my advice is don't chiong now...
Wait until you get married, get all the kids you ever wanted until your wife's factory shut down
Then you decide if you want to go chiong or not

Chiong-ing will greatly increase your chances of getting STDs
Actually sleeping around with women from dates, new gfs, FWBs too
But chances are definitely lower
For gfs and FWBs, you can always request to go for screening before you move into the territory of unprotected sex
For commercial sex or women from dates or even ONS, use the condom
Before you get married, stop your CCAs for at least 3 months and go for screening
Or at least this is what I do/did

Getting STDs is no joke
Some are curable, some aren't
If you are going to have kids and you got STDs that are not curable, such as herpes, syphilis or HIV
Do you seriously want to pass these incurable STDs to your kids?
Hope you get my point lol
All along I wish to set up a family, traditional family mindset and asian conservative values, found it hard to even accept FWB, much less a prostitute. Alot of things happened leaving my life in a very bad situation that I could see no way out of(incuding can't see myself finding a gf or wife) thus I finally took the plunge and visited 2 prostitute last week. Nah i guess even if my wife factory close I also would not cheat on her. I might even divorce if really need be, or don't even get married in the first place. My main issue for the past 34 years is I am unable to find a FIRST gf.

The thing is because some ML and my mum told me it's normal for single people to visit prostitute because no gf help them(but because of my values I kept rejecting that idea).

Btw bro condom does not protect everything, there is this thing called "crabs" which is lices on pubic hair, thus condom doesn't protect as condom does not cover pubic hair.
Old 31-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
There was a time (I think last year), I told my boss I am having cough and went to see the doctor
Other than getting cough medication, I also told the doctor that I suspect I have yeast infection and I got the cream too
Clinic claimed from company's insurance, don't even need to go through to my boss for approval
Cost = Nil
Hahaha, plus having MC for fake cough used as "free off day" to go bonk my FWB
I personally found it very hard to accept FWB or even ML and prostitute due to the conservative values I grew up with. I don't have a job now yet, probably starting next week, so can't claim from company now.
Old 31-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Think of hookers as public toilets.

U know Public toilets are full of germs, no matter how much the janitor clean it daily.

U may or may not get the germs from it but always a chance of getting the germs

Quote:
Nah I won't go again because I have always brushed off the idea of visiting a prostitute. This is an exception because my life very hard to explain. Secondly, first time chiong get this kind of Yeast infection so itchy already I still not scared? Still dare to go next time? You think I stupid ar? Use simple thinking can know already.
Old 31-12-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
I'm sorry yr life got sabotaged. Life is full of ups and downs.

Since u already having a bad life, why are you doing things that will make it even worse?

Why are you not doing things that will improve your life?

You digging bigger hole for yourself?

U can say yr life is v bad, your mind is very depressed. The next worse thing that u can do is do things will even make your life even worse.

Quote:
why are you on this website then? You think if I can get a proper gf I need to resort to hookers? It is precisely because I can't find a proper gf that's why I considered a hooker right? Plus you can't judge me cause you don't know how severely my life was sabotaged.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1