The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Able to sleep well at Aston?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennard007 View Post
Newbie first timer, I went recently on 22th to 24th nov. I recommend to stay near ferry terminal which I plan to do so infuture coz when I stayed at Aston’s, that hotel is on the hill, 10mins far from city,not much choice of food and always call driver to explore....
Old 29-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
am a newbie to Karimun archipelago...so far only know how to go Balai...ever stand 1 hr at the ferry terminal exit and noticed all folks (locals and foreigners) dun bother to nego but just hop on to ojek or those min-bus...
Only few Spore cents or a dollar. Cheap leow lah?

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 29-11-2018 at 08:45 AM.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
1998 not just TBK but even Tg Batu too. Bet u never heard of it. Even Tg Pinang. Really spoilt for choice those days.
I really regret not going to balai, batu, hadyai etc in the 1990s as i was sooooo busy gambling. Its so wonderful to know that we can see those ceweks cheebye before booking. Now i am wondering which places still allow viewing cheebye before booking.

My first and only trip to batu was around 2013 by which time theres already no more ceweks.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I really regret not going to balai, batu, hadyai etc in the 1990s as i was sooooo busy gambling. Its so wonderful to know that we can see those ceweks cheebye before booking.

My first and only trip to batu was around 2013 by which time theres already no more ceweks.
wat's there to regret...you live your life fullest and happy most important...for me 1990s was my top years to make money...flying around Asean for biz trip and no time at all to explore short cuts...

Quote:
Only few Spore cents or a dollar. Cheap leow lah?
ya lor...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
think what he meant was he is free from his gf...meaning his gf not around so he has free time...
Oic.. Lol... My england not powderful .Lol
Old 29-11-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennard007 View Post
Newbie first timer, I went recently on 22th to 24th nov. I recommend to stay near ferry terminal which I plan to do so infuture coz when I stayed at Aston’s, that hotel is on the hill, 10mins far from city,not much choice of food and always call driver to explore....
lolzzz aston on the hill
juz wait til u try hotel21
tats wat i call out of the way

anyway so far for my balai trips i onli try 3 hotels
hotel21 , palapa & aston
palapa hotel totally cant make it

hotel21 nice & rather cheap only the location is abit out of the way
aston i stay once i felt its rather nice with shops around it
my onli complaint is tat its the highest cost hotel in balai

the hotel near the ferry terminal i heard juz renovated
iirc some bros in tis thread left rather good reviews for tat hotel
Old 29-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I really regret not going to balai, batu, hadyai etc in the 1990s as i was sooooo busy gambling. Its so wonderful to know that we can see those ceweks cheebye before booking. Now i am wondering which places still allow viewing cheebye before booking.

Those days S$100 can bok two ceweks. Still have chamge. seldom have cewek attitude problem. If have just complain to okt and they will be penalised. They were always told to respect and service tamu well. Tats why nowadays see Tbk cewek, pricing and attitude really make me yaaaawn. No fight with those from the 20th century

Thank you
Old 29-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Those days S$100 can bok two ceweks. Still have chamge. seldom have cewek attitude problem. If have just complain to okt and they will be penalised. They were always told to respect and service tamu well. Tats why nowadays see Tbk cewek, pricing and attitude really make me yaaaawn. No fight with those from the 20th century
I remember I saw Papi holding a big cane, when customers enter into the villa, girls not sat down. He will smack his cane on the table
Old 30-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
I remember I saw Papi holding a big cane, when customers enter into the villa, girls not sat down. He will smack his cane on the table
If i am the papi, first thing i would do is to detain all the cewek handphones.

Thank you
Old 30-11-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If i am the papi, first thing i would do is to detain all the cewek handphones.
no use lah...nowadays papi do less work becos gals have phone booking in advance for those hots bods with great service...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
no use lah...nowadays papi do less work becos gals have phone booking in advance for those hots bods with great service...
Handphone is a menace

Thank you
Old 30-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
i only started maybe 6 years ago.
major change ruko no more
max cap 1 juta no more
the fast food beside gabion no more
bravo no more
the rest.....not much change
Bro, how are u? Long time no meet up, remember me?
Few years back we went to a trip together by chiong 2009
Old 01-12-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can going there soon? Can tag along and go together. Not my first time there but last time went here alone damn boring. Hope to have kakis along. Anyway any update regarding this place?
Old 01-12-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
loveseekerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai Trip

Here is my FR on recent trip to Tanjung Balai.
Took 8am indofalcon boat from Harbourfront Sg. Arrived Tanjung Balai after 1hr 45min journey in sea at about 9:50am (Sg time).
On the boat made a new lao jiao chiongster friend
Upon arrival Balai, followed my new chiongster friend to enter immigration check point. Luckily that day not many people. The officer asked me why i come Balai. I just told her i come jalan-jalan. After passport stamped, hand the white card to officer standing there and took my bag to go through the X-ray. Luckily no checking my bag i have 1 packet of 12 0.07 condoms inside. After X-ray, went away quickly. My new chiongster friend was waitinh me.
Before going Balai i contacted my driver. Outside immigration my driver was already there. I bid farewell to my new friend. He is maxi regular VIP guest.
My driver took me straight to Villa to pick chicken.
Started the tour from Villa no.1 to 58 then u-turn. Picked my chicken for the day from Villa 52. Papi quoted 1.1juta nego down to 1juta. Girl 21yo, brown skin, 1.65m tall, neh neh look 35B, face look a bit chinese, pussy tight (had hard time to enter as my cock big) :P
Paid up Papi. Driver sent me back to hotel. Girl came after 1hr. Chatted with her a while then shower together. After she undress boobs become 32B not as big as in villa. Nipples black and big eraser. Boobs a bit sagged
Nevertheless, her attitude good and cheerful. She soapped me and i soapped her in the bathtub. After shower, cock was rock hard and proceeded to queen size bed to fuck like rabbit. Pussy very tight but not much water flow out. Bonked her fast and furious and hard as i one week no fuck. Reaching climax and asked her can shoot inside? She said ok. Then i just shot and shot my warm cum into her. After that she rushed to toilet to flush her pussy. We cuddled in bed and slept till 2pm. Feeling a bit hungry, we ordered hotel foods. After food, energy restored and we had another round but this time no more CIP. Just cummed outside stomach. The first round she said my cum a lot and thick. She took sometime to clean out.
Continue part 2...
Old 01-12-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
loveseekerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue from Part 1...
After 2nd shot, we rest in bed. Then i told her i wanted to go out and find body massage. I showered and left her inside the room. Met my new friend at lobby and he was kind to bring me to a few nearby massage (fuck) shops. Wow Balai body massage got photo to choose girl one. Went to 2 massage shops. The first shop saw a really pretty massage girl from photos but she off that day. Then went to 2nd shop and picked a quite ok pretty sumatra girl 21yo. Her massage was good. She quoted Rp200k for HJ and Rp400k for FJ.
Didn't go for extra service though a bit tempted. After massage, returned hotel to rest till 7pm to join my new friend for dinner. 5 persons dinner cost Rp380k. Got big fish, fried chicken, vege and pork.
After dinner, went back hotel. Had 3rd round with my girl. Cummed in condom. Then slept till 6am. Removed clothes and fucked her again. Gave her Rp100k and she left 7:30am happily. After she left i went to eat breakfast at hotel. Met my new friend again and chatted with him for a while.
After that, was thinking about the pretty girl i didn't get to see yesterday. Wanted to go massage shop, but went back to room to sleep. Checked out hotel 10:15am. Driver sent me to Balai port. Paid driver Rp150k for his service. Took the 11am boat back to SG. Artived back SG at 1:45pm (Sg time).
Overall: Satisfied trip after a long long time no chiong Balai.
Agree that chiong solo quite boring. May go again hopefully with a group of 2-3 bros. Haven't tried orgy in ktv. Hope one day can try with other bros together haha... :P
Costs:
Return ferry ticket S$57 + Rp14k (hotel arrange return boarding pass) + Rp60k (Balai sea port tax)
Girl booking Rp1M + tip Rp100k
Dinner (shared cost): Rp 200k
Driver service fee Rp 150k
Body massage at shop Rp60k
Groceries Rp 20k
Total damage: S$213
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1