The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Marlboroicemint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Just went back to Classic on Mon. Seems like the raid from the local police is now completely over and they are now back with their tarma service. IND 365k for 1 lady (1 shot in 1hr) and IND 500k for 2 ladies for 2 shots in 90min excluding tips.

My regular mama-san spotted me and intro a 19yr old gal to me. She is slim and has a natural 34B+ boobs. Handful. Asked whether can bonked her twice in 60 min but mamasan said I hv to pay additional IND 200k for 2nd shot. Total = 565k, 1 lady, 2 shots in 60min

Think its a no brainier that I opt for an additional 20 yr and pay just IND 500k for tarma and over 90min instead.

The 19 yr old has just started work over 1 mth and still very shy and a bit green. Think I'm gg back for her soon to give her more training. Glad the Asian games is finally over!
Does the mamasan knows how to speak English? I’m in Jkt now and interested to explore... lol
Old 06-09-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlboroicemint View Post
Does the mamasan knows how to speak English? I’m in Jkt now and interested to explore... lol
Of coz. Else do u think how many cheongsters from SG can speak baharsa Indonesian??? Guess u seldom come to Jakarta. It is even more wild than KL even though it is a more conservative Muslim country.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of coz. Else do u think how many cheongsters from SG can speak baharsa Indonesian??? Guess u seldom come to Jakarta. It is even more wild than KL even though it is a more conservative Muslim country.
I just came out from classic... spoke to the mamasan but all quote me $800,000..... since there no choice just pick 1... how did you get that price??? It’s classic hotel basement right? Or did I go the wrong place? Hahaha...
Old 07-09-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlboroicemint View Post
I just came out from classic... spoke to the mamasan but all quote me $800,000..... since there no choice just pick 1... how did you get that price??? It’s classic hotel basement right? Or did I go the wrong place? Hahaha...
Alamak! The place u hv gone to is both correct and incorrect lor.

Correct as in the building is the same. But incorrect as u went to the wrong floor. Guess u din read the past posts in this thread. I'm referring to classic 2 (lvl 2) and classic 5 (lvl 5). I was there every evening this whole week since I arrived in last Sunday... Totally shack out after 4 nights of consecutive tarma sessions...

RTF 3 times the same 19 yr old lady from classic 5 with her 20 yr old good friend.

One guy was eyeing the same 19 yr old this evening but mamasan allowed me to snatch her from him as I am rtf her 3 consecutive times including this evening lor.

If u hv PM me in adv, I wouldn't mind bring u tour around classic 5. Haha! Too bad, I'm gg back Tomolo morning.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
stylekiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Correct as in the building is the same. But incorrect as u went to the wrong floor. Guess u din read the past posts in this thread. I'm referring to classic 2 (lvl 2) and classic 5 (lvl 5). I was there every evening this whole week since I arrived in last Sunday... Totally shack out after 4 nights of consecutive tarma sessions...

Bro can share classic 2 or 5 better? See u tarma like no tomorrow feel like trying on my next working trip there!
Old 07-09-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak! The place u hv gone to is both correct and incorrect lor.

RTF 3 times the same 19 yr old lady from classic 5 with her 20 yr old good friend.

One guy was eyeing the same 19 yr old this evening but mamasan allowed me to snatch her from him as I am rtf her 3 consecutive times including this evening lor.

If u hv PM me in adv, I wouldn't mind bring u tour around classic 5. Haha! Too bad, I'm gg back Tomolo morning.
Alamak...... how come price so much difference..... nvm... shall try next week when I’m back in Jkt... lol...
Old 07-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylekiddy View Post
Bro can share classic 2 or 5 better? See u tarma like no tomorrow feel like trying on my next working trip there!
1 man meat another man poison haha
go tour both and decide urself
Old 07-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Hello, how much better u want me to share w u? If u ask nicely and politely about whatever doubt u hv, I am sure many cheongsters here will help u out.

Ya, u should try them out if u can in ur next trip. No hard feeling.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The 19 yr old has just started work over 1 mth and still very shy and a bit green. Think I'm gg back for her soon to give her more training. Glad the Asian games is finally over!
What color uniform?
Old 09-09-2018, 03:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
What color uniform?
Of the 3 days I went to look for her, she wore different colored (red, green and blue) uniforms on each day. Thus, I dun noe how to answer ur question. But her grp sat at the far end from the entrance of classic 5, right to the opposite end of the hall. She is slim, petite sized and of average height.

PM me if u want to get her name.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bro, basically classic 2 and 5 have the same system and pricing. But I personally prefer classic 5 becoz of better air ventilation (me not a smoker), the mamasans are not as pushy and the ladies sat on a stage in front and so easily for me to glance through all the gals.

I hv got no reason not to go for tarma as the price diff is less than SG$15 and I got 30 mins more. And I dun find elsewhere offering such a competitive pricing with decent young ladies in any other cities in SE Asia lor.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

(@^@), u machiam like the in house guru. Where can go to find Chinese girls? And how much tips you usually give?
Old 09-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
(@^@), u machiam like the in house guru. Where can go to find Chinese girls? And how much tips you usually give?
I'm not any guru lar. Just a friendly chap who dun mind sharing. There are many more experienced cheongsters than me who can even speak Bahasa Indonesian lor.

If u are referring to local Indonesian Chinese gals, I think u can forget abt it becoz they are all Bao by the local rich tycoons which u can't imagine how rich are they.

If u are looking for ladies from China, I will say u are looking for them in the wrong place. Yes, there are Chinese ladies in Jakarta but u should be looking for them in China, why bother to come to Jakarta to look for them. The good looking China ladies with competitive pricing should all be in China, right? Only those who are older and can't find customers in China will usually have to go overseas... I hv no lobang for this becoz I usually bonk the locals wherever I go to Jakarta. I believe in supporting the local community. Haha
Old 10-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
PRC, Local Indo-Chinese, or mix blood Indo-Chinese? All have, just need to know where to look or have contacts...

Quote:
If u are referring to local Indonesian Chinese gals, I think u can forget abt it becoz they are all Bao by the local rich tycoons which u can't imagine how rich are they.

If u are looking for ladies from China, I will say u are looking for them in the wrong place. Yes, there are Chinese ladies in Jakarta but u should be looking for them in China, why bother to come to Jakarta to look for them. The good looking China ladies with competitive pricing should all be in China, right? Only those who are older and can't find customers in China will usually have to go overseas... I hv no lobang for this becoz I usually bonk the locals wherever I go to Jakarta. I believe in supporting the local community. Haha
Respectfully, your answer is incorrect and a bit lazy

Last edited by lost99; 10-09-2018 at 10:18 AM.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster (B)

I suppose u are the real guru on Jakarta! Perhaps u can help to enlighten novices like myself. Hv no luck with Indo-Chinese so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
PRC, Local Indo-Chinese, or mix blood Indo-Chinese? All have, just need to know where to look or have contacts...

Respectfully, your answer is incorrect and a bit lazy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1